A Happy Marriage Pt. 02

Story Info
A couple try anal for the first time.
999 words
3.92
24.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ancd
Ancd
4 Followers

Shalini was sitting at the dinner table, waiting for Rahul to return from work. As she waited for him, she started daydreaming about all the sex that they had had, on the roof, under the open night sky, on the kitchen counter top, the time they went at it like rabbits on the beach, just after a jog late at night.

Just then she snapped out of it, hearing the doorbell ring, and realised how wet her pussy was. She was looking for some hot action tonight as well, but that could wait. Dinner first, dessert later. She went up to the door, opened it and kissed Rahul, not noticing the package he had in his hand at first. When she broke away from the kiss, she saw it, and asked him what it was. He said it was a gift, and told her that she would have to open it later, after dinner, as he was famished. She was very excited to open it, but she knew it would have to wait.

She laid out the plates, served him the food and started having dinner herself. Once both of them were finished, they cleared the table, and went to their bedroom, where her gift was kept. She quickly took apart the packaging, opened the box and was surprised to see what was inside it. Inside the box was a life-like penis made of silicon, as long as her husband's cock, but not as girthy. Rahul saw the look on her face, and told her that it was a dildo, and it served the same purpose as the real thing. Taken aback by this, Shalini questioned why he was giving this to her. He said that there were two reasons. Firstly, it would satisfy her when he wasn't around, but secondly, and more importantly, he wanted to try having anal sex with her, and he knew that his cock was too wide for her asshole to directly start with, and so he had brought the dildo to help her get accustomed to the feeling .

She was apprehensive of the idea at first, but her fear was pushed down by her trust on her husband. Whatever he had done for her, with her or to her up till then had always ended in pleasure for her, and so she agreed to it. A nervousness akin to her first night of sex started building up in her, and she didn't know what to expect. They started caressing each other's body, lustily gyrating against each other, a burning passion inside them. Rahul hurriedly undressed himself, and then went on to remove her t-shirt, only to find that she was not wearing anything underneath, and similarly, he saw her naked pussy as soon as he removed her shorts. He also noticed how wet her fuckhole was, and straight away inserted a finger, making her moan out loud. As he kept digitally penetrating her, he simultaneously turned her around on the bed, made her sit on all fours, and straightaway started licking her asshole, all the while sliding his fingers in and out of her. She was again shocked by this action of his, but it strangely elevated her levels of pleasure. Suddenly, she felt his tongue sliding into her asshole, fighting the walls of the hole, slowly opening it up. After a bit of the oral action, Rahul brought up a finger to it, and slowly began to insert it into her, making her moan slightly. He continued, increasing the number of fingers slowly, till she was easily able to take all of his fingers into her. She asked him to use the dildo, and he got up and went to get something from his bag. He held the dildo and started to use the lubricant he had kept with him to lube it up. Then he applied a bit of it to her asshole, making her feel squishy down there.

Rahul then lined up the dildo to the opening of her asshole, and started inserting it slowly into her. She gasped when it entered her, and by the time it was entirely inside her, she was already thrusting back to take more of it in. Just when she thought that she had gotten used to the feeling of it filling her up, her husband switched it on, and it started vibrating inside her. She was going mad with pleasure, and she started feeling her orgasm approach. Shalini was addicted to the feeling now, and after leaning back on the bed, she started moving the dildo up and down, drowning herself in pleasure.

Just as she was about to cum, Rahul switched the vibrations off, removed the dildo out of her and replaced it with his own lubed up dick. Shalini was in no mood to make love, she wanted her ass to be fucked hard, and she made it clear to him. As he kept pumping her asshole, she kept shouting "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass harder, fuck me!!" Rahul slowly kept increasing his pace, until he was finally on the verge of cumming, and he just started fucking her with all his might. Shalini shrieked out, "I'm cumming" and proceeded to squirt her cum all over him. At the same time, Rahul shot his spunk deep into her ass, filling it up completely with his cum.

Shalini slowly removed the now deflated cock out of her, only to notice a stream of Rahul's cum flowing out of her hole, and running down her thigh. She got up and cleaned herself off, switched off the light and before going to sleep, whispered into her husband's ear," It's soon going to be time to return the favour, darling."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Your opinions and comments are very much welcome. Do let me know the things that you like and the things that you did not, and if you want to, do give me your suggestions for the upcoming parts of the series.


Ancd
Ancd
4 Followers