A Happy Medium Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer could feel the wetness, and the heat, of Heather's pussy as well. Her mouth watered as she thought of it. In fact, she felt a little twitch, deep inside of her. She groaned as she realized that her penis was reacting. The excitement was too great, it could no longer remain passive. Jennifer knew exactly what she had to do to keep the reaction going.

It felt lovely to have Heather's arms wrapped around her and to have Heather's tongue exploring her mouth, but Jennifer needed more. She pulled her lips back from Heather, letting her tongue slip out of Heather's mouth. Heather's eyes fluttered open just as Jennifer's tongue flicked against her lips. She groaned a little, her eyebrows furrowing. She didn't want Jennifer to go. Jennifer smiled and kissed Heather's chin.

That didn't appease Heather, because even as Jennifer placed the kiss, she was sliding down. Heather felt Jennifer's hard nipples slip down the underside of Heather's breast. She felt Jennifer's long hair, move across her face and neck. Worst of all, she felt Jennifer's cock slip from against her clitoris. She could feel the hot, soft flesh slip across her thigh as Jennifer continued to slip her body down. She wanted the sensation back.

But Jennifer was moving faster now. Heather moaned as Jennifer turned her head to the side and placed a kiss against Heather's throat. And then Jennifer's warm lips were against Heather's clavicle. And then Heather's breastbone. The whole while, Jennifer's body was moving backwards. Heather had been lying almost flat on her back, but as Heather's weight slipped off of her, Heather propped herself up on her elbows. She looked down at the top of Jennifer's head as it moved down. And then she gasped.

Jennifer had turned her head slightly to the side. Her hair tickled against Heather's ribs. But that wasn't why Heather gasped. Jennifer had been unable to resist. She saw Heather's pretty pink nipple, the color of cotton candy, and she had to know what it tasted like. Her mouth dropped, wrapping around the perfect round areola. Jennifer felt Heather's hardness and denseness. She pulled the nipple into her mouth, sucking it in and tasting its salty flavor. Jennifer's tongue swirled around Heather's nipple, taking notes from what Heather had done to her penis earlier. Heather arched her back and gasped at the sensation. She didn't realize that her nipples could get so sensitive. It made her legs feel weak.

Jennifer wanted nothing more than to stay there and taste Heather's nipple. And she waited for several long seconds. But Jennifer could feel her cock stirring. And, what was more with her head tilted down Jennifer could smell, just the barest hint but could still sense, Heather's scent. Her feminine essence. Fragrant and irresistible. Jennifer's mouth watered around Heather's nipple. She knew she had to keep moving. And so she did.

Heather gasped again, as Jennifer's mouth slipped from her nipple. She pouted her lips and her hips shook. Just as soon as Jennifer started doing something Heather liked, it seems, she immediately stopped. Heather found the frustration agonizing. But Jennifer hardly noticed. Her lips returned to Heather's breastbone. And then Heather's stomach and Heather's belly button. Heather's scent was growing stronger now and Jennifer breathed it in deeply. Jennifer could feel the scent in the oxygen in her blood, could sense Heather's sex flowing through her. She moved faster. Her lips grazed the thin elastic waistband of Heather's panties.

Heather shivered. She finally realized where Jennifer was going. Instinctively, Heather placed her weight on her elbows and her forearms. Heather lifted her hips up slightly, feeling her ass rise up off of the floor. Jennifer smiled against Heather's hip bone. Jennifer's hands rose up and she dropped them down onto Heather's warm breasts, the nipples pressing into Jennifer's palms. Heather trembled and Jennifer let her hands slide down across Jennifer's breasts, her flat stomach, and her wide hips. Jennifer's fingers slipped into the waistband of Heather's panties. Jennifer pulled quickly, no longer able to create the illusion of patience. She was so close! Heather's panties slipped down roughly over her ass and then down her thighs. Jennifer tossed to panties to the side as Heather's legs spread apart, even wider than before.

"Oh god!" Jennifer said, more of a purr than words. Heather had a small strip of dark pubic hair on her mons pubis. It was well kept and orderly. The rest of her pussy was waxed entirely bare. Her lips were tight and the same cotton-candy pink as her nipples. Her hooded clit was somewhat long (though thin) and ached with excitement. The whole area glistened with Heather's excited juices. And the aroma was now all-encompassing. Jennifer could taste it in mouth and feel it on her skin. It was so powerful, but so delicate. Jennifer wanted more.

"Please, Jennifer, I need it," Heather said, in a small voice. Heather hadn't willed the words, and she was embarrassed enough to bring her fingers to her mouth. But she'd said them. And meant them. Jennifer could hear the true longing in her friends voice. She wouldn't have resisted, even if she could.

Jennifer's head quickly dropped down now. Heather felt Jennifer's hair slide against the insides of her thighs and tickling her stomach. Then Heather felt Jennifer's warm breath against her wet pussy. She thrust her hips up, desperate to meet her friend's lips. Jennifer slipped her hands underneath of Heather's thighs as she dropped down, pushing Heather's legs back slightly, rotating her hips up. Jennifer's eyes closed as she breathed in deeply again with her nose. Jennifer held Heather's scent in her lungs, feeling its warmth.

And then Jennifer's lips pressed into Heather's lower lips. Heather shuddered and writhed slightly on the floor. Jennifer' felt sticky wetness against her lips. She kissed directly on the center of Heather's pussy. Jennifer's tongue slipped out of her mouth and grazed against Heather's lips. Jennifer groaned as the taste flooded her mouth. Jennifer pulled her tongue back into her mouth, rotating it against the insides of her cheeks and the roof of her mouth the savor the salty, sultry flavor. Jennifer's body trembled as the full scope of the sensation swept over her. Just that little bit was almost enough. But not for Heather. She writhed on the floor. Jennifer's tongue had offered just the slightest bit of relief. When it left, Heather's frustration boiled over.

Jennifer smiled and reached up with her right hand. She rested it on Heather's breastbone, easing her and holding her still, gently. At the same time, Jennifer opened her mouth again, pressing it against Heather's pussy once again. Her mouth opened and her tongue poured out. Heather's lips split and Jennifer's tongue moved inside of her. Heather sucked in air sharply as Jennifer started to run her tongue gently up and down through Heather's wet lips. Jennifer's tongue dipped deep into the Heather's welcoming wetness, and then slid upwards, stopping achingly short of Heather's desperate, erect clitoris.

Heather needed some sort of relief. She could tell that Jennifer was going to keep teasing her. Not knowing what else to do, Heather threw her head back moaning. Heather's hands rose from her sides, grasping desperately at her own breasts. Heather felt her hand nipples pressing into the palms of her hands as she squeezed them. It didn't seem to help, it just made her frustration more intense. But it felt so undeniably lovely too. She just kept going.

Jennifer's face was now coated in Heather's sticky juices. Her tongue was coated in them, the flavor filling her nose. She could hear Heather writhing and groaning on the floor. She was desperate for Heather's release as well. She wanted to tease more, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Jennifer's tongue was now at the bottom of Heather's pussy. She dragged it up deeply, tasting Heather's flavor. But this time, when she reached the top, Jennifer didn't stop and move back down. Instead, Jennifer's mouth opened wider and she closed her full lips suddenly around Heather's hard, hooded clitoris.

"Jesus fuck!" Heather screamed, her fingers sinking into her own breasts. Jennifer's right hand slid down off of Heather's breastbone, moving rapidly down between Heather's legs. Jennifer began to lap and to suck on Heather's hard clit. Jennifer savored the hard sensation against her lips and tongue. Jennifer's right forefinger and thumb moved between Heather's legs. They pulled back Heather's clitoral hood, allowing Jennifer to better lick and suck on her friend's clit Heather made a strange noise in the back of her throat and her hips thrust up into Jennifer's face. Heather's mind was scrambled by the intensity of what she was feeling.

Jennifer couldn't help but react to Heather's obvious pleasure. Heather's body moved so beautifully, it smelled so lovely, it sounded so sexy. Jennifer needed some sort of relief as well. Jennifer was up on her forearms and knees now between Heather's legs. Jennifer could feel her cock dangling down heavily between her legs, her balls aching. Jennifer's left hand moved down quickly, finding the hardening flesh of and heavy balls. Jennifer squeezed and pulled on her cock as she continued to suck on Heather's clitoris.

The two women did not stay like this very long. The excitement was just too great. Jennifer's hand squeezed her penis, fondling her own balls and desperate for relief. Heather muscles started to tighten and tighten, restricting her motion more and more as Jennifer continued to suck and to lap at her clitoris. Finally, Heather froze entirely, her eyes slammed shut and her thighs squeezed around Jennifer's head. The frustration and the tension build to an unbearable crescendo. So terrible that, if she could have moved, Heather would have pushed Jennifer away. But she couldn't. Instead, Heather burst through that sensation. And then it was like the frustration and the tension tore itself to pieces and burst into a bright, blinding light. Heather heard herself groan and could tell that her body was shaking. But it felt like it was someone else. It was just bright, white, unending pleasure that she could sense. She had become pure ecstasy. And that was twice as overwhelming as the frustration it replaced. Heather simply let go...and it was beautiful.

The first thing that Heather did when her conscious mind return to her was throw her hands down between her legs. Her palms found the top of Jennifer's head and Heather pushed her friend away. Her clit was so unbearably sensitive, it was almost painful to have Jennifer breathe on it. Jennifer let the hard nub slip from her mouth and giggled. Jennifer's face was coated in Heather's thick juices and the scent filled her nose. Jennifer licked her lips, the creamy, salty flavor coating her tongue.

"You look beautiful when you cum," Jennifer said, turning her head to the side and kissing Heather's thigh. Heather jumped a little and then sighed. Heather looked down at Jennifer for a moment, but realized that Jennifer was looking up at her. For some reason, seeing Jennifer, and noticing how beautiful she looked, just moments after she'd cum, made Heather uncomfortable, and she looked away.

"I can't believe we did that," Heather said in a long sigh. Jennifer made a small noise and leaned her head against Heather's thigh. Jennifer ran her hands around on Heather's stomach and hips.

"Believe it," Jennifer said and she rolled over a little onto her hip. Jennifer's spine rubbed against the inside of Heather's knee, her arm was draped across Heather's stomach. Her finger swirled around slowly just beneath Heather's bellybutton. Jennifer settled in.

Heather realized it felt nice to have someone's body on top of hers. Heather sighed again and stopped thinking about how strange the situation was. She did feel good, didn't she? More relaxed than she'd been in...years. She languidly reached her hand down and began to play absentmindedly with Jennifer's hair. Heather looked down at the top of Jennifer's head. That's when she noticed.

Turned on her side as she was, Jennifer's hips were perpendicular to the floor. Jennifer's midsection was up off of the floor, facing towards Heather's other leg. And so was Jennifer's cock. That was what Heather noticed. Of course, Heather had now seen it...close up in fact (a though that made her smile but feel embarrassed at the same time). But now Heather was surprised to see...

"You're hard," Heather said. She felt Jennifer's head shift slightly as she turned and looked at her own penis. Jennifer felt it ache. Her balls felt tight. Jennifer's free hand moved down between her legs. Heather had returned Jennifer's attention to her arousal. She couldn't play it cool any longer. Jennifer whimpered a little as her hand wrapped around her now-hard cock. The shaft felt smooth and hot in Jennifer's hand. Her skin tingled. Jennifer turned her head to the side, and kissed Heather's hip, letting her tongue drag against Heather's skin.

Heather was watching as her friend slowly began to stroke her own cock. Jennifer's hand stroked down, her fingers sinking into her scrotum. The back up, her hand rotating up to the overly-sensitive tip. Jennifer breathed more shallowly and her back arched back into Heather. Heather's eyes remained glued to Jennifer's body. Her mouth felt dry.

"Stop," Heather said, the words once again coming without bidding. Jennifer tilted her head up slightly, her hand didn't stop moving.

"That's not fair," Jennifer said, her voice coming out as a slight whine. Heather got relief, why couldn't Jennifer give herself the same thing? Heather reached down, her hand finding Jennifer's shoulder. Heather gripped it tight, holding Jennifer in place. Finally, Jennifer's hand stopped moving with a whimper.

"Please," Heather said, "I want it." She owed that to Jennifer, yeah. But she owed it to herself too. This was what she needed. Jennifer smiled, felt her frustration turn to steam.

"Oh, in that case," Jennifer purred, her hand slipping from her cock. Heather saw her friend's cock twitching as her hand moved away. It was slick with precum and Jennifer's balls looked achingly big. Heather felt her breath catch in her throat, and once again abandoned herself to her instincts.

Heather was propped up on her elbows again, Jennifer was laying between her legs. Heather put her palms down on the floor, pushing herself up into a sitting position. She began to pull herself backwards with her hands, her legs slipping backwards. Jennifer felt Heather moving, and she opened her mouth and placed her tongue against Heather's leg. As Heather pulled herself back, Jennifer's tongue drug along the length of Heather's thigh, across her knee and her calf. Jennifer savored the salty flavor of Heather's skin. Jennifer's mouth closed in a kiss as Heather's foot slipped away from her.

Jennifer was now laying on her side on the floor, unsure of what she was supposed to do. But Heather didn't give her time to think. As soon as Heather was clear of Jennifer's body, she jumped up to her feet. Heather moved quickly, didn't run, stepping over Heather' body. Heather sort of spun around quickly, her hair flaring out as she did so. Heather kept her feet on either side of Jennifer, standing athwart her friend. Jennifer turned her head to the side looking up at Heather above her. She could see Heather's pussy, glistening and the undersides of Jennifer's breasts.

Heather kept moving quickly. She didn't speak, but started to squat down on top of Jennifer. Jennifer watched Heather's pussy lips splitting open, saw them dripping with spit and juices. After a moment, Jennifer felt Heather's warm, soft ass press against her hip. Heather brought her weight down, slowly but fully onto her friend's body. Jennifer's hip rolled under the pressure and she found herself on her back. Heather was straddling her waist. Jennifer's cock had slipped up into the crack of Heather's ass. It felt firm and smooth against Heather's sensitive ass. Jennifer groaned at the pressure, pressing down on the top side of her shaft.

Heather leaned forward slightly, driving her ass back against Jennifer's cock. She felt her anus rotate up and felt Jennifers shaft rub against it. Heather was surprised by the pleasant little thrill that ran up her spine as Jennifer's cock tickled all of her nerves. Heather threw her hands forward, letting them press into Jennifer's perky tits. She felt her fingers sink into Jennifer's soft flesh and felt Jennifer's hard nipples against her palm. Involuntarily, Jennifer arched her back. Heather's ass was pressing into her cock and her hands were squeezing her breasts, she could barely control herself.

"I really want you in me," Heather said, and she continued to gently knead Jennifer's breasts as she did so. She was surprised at how true the words were. She needed Jennifer inside of her. Jennifer nodded her head frantically. She needed it more. "But I haven't been on birth control for six years. You can't cum in me." Heather said. Jennifer bit her lip, even the idea of cumming in Heather made her want to groan. But she was willing to do whatever it took to just cum.

"I will tell you when I am going to cum," Jennifer promised, "And you can hop off." Heather smiled and nodded.

"Besides," Heather said, "I want to take your cum in my mouth." Heather never liked the taste of cum. But she really did want it now. Now Jennifer really did groan. But now that that was hammered out, Heather wasn't in any mood to wait any longer. She raised her hips up off of Jennifer's waist and then moved them backwards. Heather felt Jennifer's hard cock rub against the inside of her leg. Heather moved one hand off of Jennifer's breasts and reached behind her back. Her fingertips groped until she found the tip of Jennifer's hard cock. Jennifer's hips bucked. Heather's hand wrapped around Jennifer's cock, moving it towards her warm slit. Jennifer closed her eyes as she felt the tip of her penis slip through Heather's sopping lips. The smooth pink dome of Jennifer's cock slipped easily into Heather's pussy, they were both so-well lubricated, so ready.

"Oh God!" Heather groaned and her knees grew weak. She couldn't even hold herself up. Heather's hips dropped all at once and Jennifer's cock was buried deep inside her body. Jennifer eyes flew back open as she felt Heather's tight, wet pussy wrap itself around her. Jennifer's hands rose automatically and rested on the flare of Heather's hips. Jennifer's finger sunk into Heather's flesh.

For Heather, it had been too long since anything had been so deep inside of her. Everything ached wonderfully. But she felt incredibly weak, like she couldn't even move. Her knees were wobbling on the floor next to Jennifer's hips. For a long minute, she just sat on top of Jennifer, and Jennifer soaked in the sensation. But they both knew they needed more.

"Oh god, Jennifer," Heather moaned, "I need you to fuck me!" she begged. Jennifer could feel Heather's body trembling. Jennifer could feel Heather's weakness. But, what was more, she could feel her own desire boiling over. It had been a long time since she'd had a full-fledged erection, and Jennifer needed to cum. Her hands clasped more firmly on Heather's hips. At the same moment, Jennifer lift hard with her arms, pulling Heather up, and dropped her hips down. Her cock slipped slightly out of Heather's slick pussy. And then Jennifer was pulling Heather down, thrusting her hips up. Jennifer's cock slammed back into Heather's body.

And in an instant, the two friends had found a perfect rhythm. Jennifer moved quickly, desperately. Jennifer moved her hands and her hips in opposite directions, using all her strength to lift Heather off her hips and then jam her back down. Heather's tight pussy was pulsating around Jennifer's stiff penis, almost like it was trying to milk her. Heather felt a little like an elaborate sex toy, as Jennifer tossed her around easily. Her body felt weak, but she moved her hands to her breasts, to squeeze them as best she could. She maintained her balance on top of her friend.