A Happy Medium Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer could not hold out for very long. It was too intense, and it had been too long since she'd done something like this. She let out a hissing sound as she felt her balls seizing. She was holding her breath and all of her muscles were burning acid. She was biting her lip and her eyes closed. She could feel the tension rising and rising. She could tell it was right there...and then she remembered. Her promise! She didn't have ability to tell Heather she was about to cum. She was too close. She was almost out of strength. But she didn't want to get her friend pregnant. God, not another kid who'd turn into an angsty teen. With her last bit of strength, she lifted up Heather, pulling her clear of her cock.

Heather stumbled backwards, shocked by the sudden change. She'd been focused so intently on the sensation of Jennifer's hard cock slipping in and out of her, that part of her had forgotten that it would ever end. She didn't want it to end. But she stumbled backwards onto the floor. She looked up at Jennifer, trying to figure out if it was some sort of accident. She saw Jennifer writhing on the floor. And she saw Jennifer's cock, hard and throbbing. Heather finally remembered Jennifer's promise. Jennifer was about to cum! Jennifer needed her.

Heather hopped up quickly onto her hands and knees. Her palms were on either side of Jennifer's hips and her head dropped. Jennifer looked down, finally breathing with relief. Heather was coming for her, her hair was tickling Jennifer's waist. Heather could smell her own pussy juices on Jennifer's cock as her mouth descended on it. Heather felt Jennifer's slick tip pass between her lips, tasted pre-cum and pussy.

Jennifer just barely felt Heather's lips against her hard penis. And that was it. Even she hadn't realized how close she was. But just the barest sensation was enough to send Jennifer over the edge. Jennifer's mind went blank and she couldn't even really feel her body anymore. It was like she had melted away, faded into the universe around her. Jennifer had become pleasure, she had become the orgasm. And she never wanted to leave it.

For Heather, the sensation was a lot more concrete, a lot more present. She had felt Jennifer's hands move to her head, holding her in place. And then she felt Jennifer's urethra pulsing inside of her mouth. Then cum was pouring into Heather's mouth. No, pouring was the wrong word. Heather' could feel hard spurts of sperm jetting into her mouth. She'd never felt...pressure like that before. It splashed against her teeth and choked the back of her throat. But she kept her lips wrapped around the tip of Jennifer's cock. Because she could taste it now. The thick, salty flavor of Heather's sperm coating her tongue. It was different than other cum Heather had tasted, sweeter and more feminine. It actually tasted good! Heather didn't want to miss a drop as the thick liquid filled her mouth.

Finally, Jennifer let out a deep sigh and she settled back down onto the floor. Her cock popped from Heather's mouth. Jennifer lay on the floor panting and recovering. Heather's lips closed tightly, and she kept the sperm safely in her mouth. She swished it between her teeth, letting the flavor coat her tongue and the scent coat her tongue. Finally, she swallowed the warm sperm down, and collapsed onto the floor next to her friend.

Jennifer was coming back to herself as she felt Heather lay down next to her. She reached her hand over, feeling for Heather's hand and finding it. Their fingers entwined tightly and the two women turned their heads together, looking at one another. They were panting and Jennifer could smell her sperm on Heather's breath and she smiled. Heather smiled too.

"See," Jennifer panted, "It can be fun to do grown-up stuff without your daughter." Heather laughed a little.

"Yeah, you might be right," Heather conceded. That had been...such a release. She was sort of shocked that she hadn't wanted to do something like this with someone before. But still, she felt a little guilty thinking about Tessa for some reason. It felt...dirty to even mention her right now.

"Trust me, we wouldn't have had nearly this much fun if the girls were here," Jennifer said, and then she leaned forward and kissed her friend. Heather kissed back, their cum and pussy coated tongue meeting between them. And for a few more minutes at least, they forgot about any problems that they had with their daughters.

End Chapter 1

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.