A hard cock at The Royal Albert Hall

Story Info
My regular booty call an erotic evening & best concert ever.
2.1k words
4.6
9.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been looking forward to the concert at the Albert Hall in London for weeks.

Jewell was playing and a couple of her songs were "our songs" too.

My sort of girlfriend had an amazing voice which I discovered when we first got together in my last year at Uni.

Claire had been way out of my league, or so I thought. She was popular, intelligent and beautiful. Only about 5ft she had a great figure that I often admired when I saw her around campus or in the University bars.

Claire knew people I knew and we sometimes hung out or went drinking with the same crowd. I often fantasised about how I was somehow going to pull her before the end of my last term.

One night in the Union, we were both getting kicked out at the end of the night. We had both been drinking but weren't much more than giggly. The group we were both with didn't really want to leave and stop drinking (a standard friday night occurrence) and collectively we had decided to give the bouncers a bit of a run around and hide around the building hoping some of us would get a lock in!

It had been Claire's idea and about ten of us all gave it a try. As the bouncers opened the exit doors at the end of the night we all scrambled off in different directions and looked for somewhere to hide.

Claire and I set off in different directions but ended up bumping into each other having both completed a full lap! Knowing we were likely to get caught any moment I spotted the photo booth, common to many a University bar.

In a spur of the moment decision I grabbed Claire's hand and pointed her towards the booth. She nodded and we ran across the Union floor and pulled back the small red curtain, revealing a tiny bench. We squashed in and both got into an awkward squatting position on the bench so our legs and feet wouldn't be seen.

We shut the curtain, tried not to giggle and waited.

I don't know how long you can squat for but after only a couple of minutes I was in agony. I looked over at Claire and she was clearly in a similar state. I mouthed that I need to move and she nodded but signalled to wait.

She had heard the bouncers and they soon wandered past cursing that there were still several of us missing.

They paused by the photo booth but didn't check it and soon moved out of earshot.

We got down.

"Oh my god! That hurt." I whispered

Claire nodded and said we had about five minutes until they came back to find somewhere else.

"We should stay here." I suggested

"They have already checked it."

"OK, but not like that. I can't squat again!" Claire stated

"Well what do you suggest?"

Claire whispered

"You sit on the bench and I'll sit on you! It might work. Wanna try?"

It worked. Soon I was sitting legs and knees up on the bench and Claire was sitting in my lap with her legs and knees bent over the top of mine.

It was a tight fit and as a hide out worked perfectly. As a first ever time alone with someone it was somewhat intimate. Not just for the awkwardness of the position but peering down towards my lap I could see that Claire's skirt had ridden up and I could see that her butt cheeks were exposed. At a guess she was wearing a g-string but part of me hoped she was commando.

Since Claire had her back to me thankfully she couldn't see me staring at her butt. However she certainly soon started to feel me, as the more I saw the more my cock started to grow.

Claire turned her head slightly so she could just see me. She smiled.

She moved her hands around behind her back and felt around for my hardening bulge.

She found my cock and gave me a grope before giggling slightly.

We stayed there for a few minutes before the bouncers passed again. This time we heard them sound more confident.

"One more lap." one of them said.

"There can't be many if any left! We've got eight! the other one replied.

We let them pass and knew again we had a five minute window and we were the last people not caught.

Expecting Claire to hop off and stretch her legs I was somewhat surprised to instead see her slightly arch up. She then moved her skirt up completely so that her well and truly naked, g-string less butt was on full display.

She sat back down right on my lap and my now hard cock and despite still having my trousers on she began grinding me. I could feel her pussy open slightly and we both rapidly contributed to a growing damp patch on both sides of my trousers.

Claire pulled my arm over her shoulder and guided my hand down towards her pussy. My hand was on top of hers and she started to play with herself whilst pushing down hard on my cock.

She was already wet and as we heard the bouncers approach for a third and hopefully final time Claire stood up slightly on the bench so that her pussy and arse were immediately in front of my face. She then leant forward inviting me to taste.

If the bouncers had opened the curtain at that point they would have seen me burying my face and eagerly tonguing her beautiful pussy, kissing her arse and teasing her hole.

Thankfully they didn't!

We heard the bouncers open the big exit doors and then slam them shut. After lots of bolts being shut we knew we were finally safe and alone.

Claire got down from the bench, turned around and started to unbuckle my belt.

We were both soon naked, and Claire whispered in my ear that she had wanted me to fuck her for months. I don't think I waited ten seconds before spinning her around, bending her over a bit so her arms were either side of the photo window, and then entering her from behind. She was so wet and I was so hard that I didn't think either of us would last long.

My trousers were next to me on the bench and I remembered I had a lot of change in one pocket. I reached in and found several pound coins. The photo booth cost three pounds for four photos. I had fifteen quid. Without telling Claire, and all the time whilst still fucking her, I one by one put all the coins in the slot. The flash then seemed to go off for ever whilst we fucked. It felt like dozens of cameras all going off and we both soon after collapsed after cumming all over each other.

I still have the photos today and the last series of four is my favourite. Four shots of Claire, half in shot and half out, one tit covered in cum and my erect cock front of picture but with my body chopped off at the shoulders.

We ended up climbing out of a window to escape and went back to Claire's campus room for the night. We got in to her room, showered off, opened a bottle of wine and stuck some music on.

It was during the night that I discovered that we both liked the singer 'Jewell' and that Claire had a very soft and incredibly sexy voice that was almost if not quite as good as Jewell herself.

I also discovered that Claire also had a long term boyfriend and that she had no intention of splitting up. Luckily she also made it clear that she had no intention of not fucking me again, and she repeated that I had been her target for a few months. If only I had known,

Fast forward two years.

Claire and I used to meet up every so often for sex whenever we needed. We both lived separate lives in different parts of West London. We both saw other people and only met up every few weeks. Randomly I would often get or send a text message, jump on the tube and head over for an evening/night/morning/lunch.

A couple of times she may have had an argument with her boyfriend or I might have had a shit day at work, but usually we just randomly sent a "?" as a text message and that was enough to initiate the booty call.

One day I saw an advert for the Jewell concert at the Royal Albert Hall. I quickly bought two tickets and sent Claire our usual text message. "?"

An hour and a half later I had just finished fucking Claire when I told her that I had a surprise for her.

She replied that she had been especially pleased to receive my text that night since she also had a surprise for me.

We exchanged envelopes and fell off the bed laughing when we realised we now had four Jewell tickets.

We invited another couple to join us (at the concert) the following week.

When I met Claire outside the Albert Hall, she looked stunning. A tight fitting backless black cocktail dress that didn't leave much to the imagination, covered by a small jacket. Her dress hugged her amazing figure and as agreed earlier that evening, she was clearly not wearing any underwear. I had dressed in black tie and neither was I.

We met our friends and thankfully had managed to arrange so that we were all sitting together in four seats up in the gods, the highest row at the top of the Albert Hall with what felt like a large vertical drop down to the stage far below. I sat on the aisle with Claire next to me and our friends next to her. The atmosphere and hum of a packed Albert Hall on a concert night is amazing.

As Jewell came on stage our friends and I started clapping and cheering whilst Claire simply stood up, took off her thin black jacket and laid it onto my lap.

As the concert started Claire slipped her hand under the jacket and quietly unziped me. Still covered by her jacket she released my cock from my trousers and started to gently wank me.

Sitting in an iconic historic building like the Royal Albert Hall with thousands of people, listening to an amazing singers voice that you have admired for years, whilst being secretly masturbated is an incredible turn on. I was rock hard. Claire occasionally lent over and sang along with Jewell, whispering and breathing

into my ear which would have been enough to turn me on even without her hand wrapped around my fully proud eight inch cock.

Claire jerked me off for the entire first half of the concert. Being hard and close to cumming for that long was incredibly hot. I was sure at the interval we would find somewhere and have a quickie but Claire had other ideas.

Just before half time she quickly zipped me back up and we instead went for some drinks with our unsuspecting friends. I tried to signal to Claire but she ignored me. The interval finished and we returned to our seats.

This time, Claire didn't even wait until Jewell returned to stage. She resumed our pre-interval behaviour and edged me for another hour and a half.

By the end of the concert I was almost delirious, slightly in pain, still hard and desperate to cum.

After letting my erection calm down a bit, we left our seats and as we walked out of the Albert Hall our friends told us they were hungry and dinner was on them.

"What do you fancy to eat?" we were asked.

"Tom!" came Claire's short, blunt and immediate erection retuning reply.

I told our friends I wasn't hungry, grabbed Claire by the hand, hailed a taxi, told the driver it was an emergency, and took her back to her flat. We fucked as soon as we were in the door with both of us close to orgasming almost immediately. Knowing I was not going to last long, Claire finished a perfect evening by requesting that I pull out of her and jerk off all over her face. I have never orgasmed so much in my life and will never forget the image of her on her knees in the hallway of her flat with her face, hair and chest covered in my cum.

Listening to Jewell has never been quite the same, and still makes me horny as hell.

True story.