A Man's Best Friend

Story Info
Dog walking brings unexpected benefits.
9.7k words
4.67
12.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say that a dog is a man's best friend, but I'd never been a dog lover, not that I didn't particularly like them, but my family had always had cats and whenever I looked out at poor souls walking dogs on wet, windy days I was grateful for the cat flap in the back door. Despite this they'd had an immense influence on my life recently starting with that day when I went for a run along the river bank.

I'd been getting fat and lazy I had decided, my divorce was finalised, no children thankfully, and my wife, ex-wife I corrected myself, and I had accumulated enough equity to buy two separate houses, still mortgaged up to the hilt, but nevertheless neither of us had to rent, something we'd always considered a waste of money. My house was a smallish three bed semi with a tiny garden that suited me down to the ground, I had a nice bedroom, a guest room, not that I had many guests, those I did have tended to share my bed, and a small box room that suited my needs for an office.

I was a one man band IT consultant, I could do most of my work from home and had built up a good client list, regular good payers who wanted someone to maintain their systems and was available for emergency call outs. It would never make me rich, but it provided a steady income and more to the point, the flexibility to live my life according to my own timetable.

Anyway, having managed to pinch more than an inch round my thirty something waist had driven me to take up running again, I'd never been a serious competitor, I'd done the odd half marathon but life had got in the way, first marriage, then supermarket ready meals until something had to be done. I enjoyed a pint and a glass of wine, so cutting back on that didn't appeal and the alternative was to burn off those calories.

Thus I found myself running along the towpath of the local river one early summer's day. The image that the word "towpath" conjures up is of a flat, wide gravelled path almost like a road, but this hadn't been trodden by horses in a hundred years and was by now just a trampled down single file path through the grass used principally by dog walkers and the odd hiker. It was quite a pretty walk and over the years the path had become straighter, leaving crescents of concealed ground around the bends in the river.

It was as I was passing one of these that I heard a dog barking, well not exactly barking, it sounded like a small dog and the sound was more akin to a yap than a bark. Now of all dogs, the ones I liked least were the "rats on a stick" type, small, yapping creatures always clamouring for attention and this sounded like one of those. However I couldn't ignore that fact that it might be in distress somehow, and so I slowed down and turned off the main path to investigate. There was a bank of brambles and someone had forced a path through it, anglers I suspected, and I carefully picked my way through, expecting to see the dog trapped in the thorns.

What greeted me however was a perfectly normal looking terrier dog, tied up to a tree on a long lead, yapping furiously at a man and woman nearby. She was naked from the waist up, her breasts large and sagging somewhat, topped by broad nipples. She was kneeling on the ground and had the man's cock in her mouth, his trousers round his ankles, and was giving him a thorough blowjob. Her head was bobbing vigorously back and forth as she held onto his buttocks with one hand and his cock with the other.

Instinctively my hand went to my own cock which had definitely twitched at the sight in front of me, as they both looked up at me. I was on the brink of apologising and beating a hasty retreat when I noticed that the woman was beckoning me closer without breaking her rhythm for a second. I couldn't help it, my legs propelled themselves forward and in a few strides I was standing right beside them.

The woman released her partner and put both her hands on the waistband of my running shorts, looking up inquisitively into my eyes. I nodded and she pulled them down, taking my underwear with them. My cock sprang up, fully erect now, and she took it in one hand, the other returning to her partner's and began to stroke them in tandem.

Now I'm not huge in that department and I was pleased to see that his was about the same size, uncircumcised like mine and I could see our foreskins being pulled back over the crown as she slid the soft skin back and forth. She took him back in her mouth and sucked him in and out a few times, then switched to my cock and slid it into her mouth, her lips closing round it as she took me to the back of her mouth.

My knees almost buckled at the pleasure coursing through me, then she switched back again, still rubbing me quite hard. This continued for a minute or two, although it seemed like much longer until she looked back at my face and asked, "Do you want to fuck me? I've got a condom." I looked at her partner and he nodded, grinning. "Don't worry about him," she added, "he likes to watch."

With that she reached into a bag beside her and brought out a little square foil packet and handed it to me. I ripped across the top and took out the pale coloured condom and placed it on the end of my cock, rolling it slowly down until I was fully encased. She had fallen forward on her knees and had lifted her skirt over her waist exposing her backside. She had no panties on and I could see her crinkled hole in the crease of her bum, just above a pair of hairless pussy lips.

"I'm already wet," she said, "but take it carefully at first." I knelt down behind her and lined up my cock with her pussy as she parted her lips with her fingers. Pressing forward I slid slowly in, her natural lubrication combining with the condom's and soon I was fully embedded. "That's it," she encouraged, "now you can fuck me as hard as you like." I began to pump in and out as I saw the man stand in front of her and offer his cock to her mouth. She took it in and we soon found an easy rhythm, my thrusting pushing her onto his cock.

We continued for a minute or two, the only sounds being our grunting and rasping breaths and the slapping of our bodies together, when she said, "You can fuck my arse if you want." Now I'd done anal a few times and had quite enjoyed it, but it was an incredibly tight hole to get into and I'd always needed lube.

"What about lube?" I asked hoarsely.

"Just use my cunt juices," she responded crudely. I pulled my prick out of her pussy and pressed it up against her arse, wiping the fluids around her anus, then dipped two fingers inside her pussy, discovering that she was incredibly wet. I wiped them on her anus and pushed a finger inside that tight hole, finding it slipping in easily. A second joined it and although she tensed up at first she soon relaxed.

"Try your cock now," she instructed and I pressed it up against her and pushed forward. It did in fact slip in quite easily, and I paused after the first inch or so, then eased slowly forward until I could feel resistance against the end. I began to move, slowly increasing my tempo, watching as her arsehole opened to accept me.

I looked up and the man had moved away a little and was watching intently, his hand rubbing his cock. Although I suspected she was no stranger to anal, she was still incredibly tight and I could feel my orgasm start to build. "I'm going to cum," I warned her, "how do you want it?"

"Any way you like," she gasped, "in my arse or my cunt or over me." I could feel my cum rising in me and pulled out of her arse, seeing the hole gape, and peeling the condom off, started to wank my cock furiously. I came, spunk shooting out of my cock as I pressed it up against her slowly closing hole, squirting it all over her anus, just as her partner came all over her face.

All three of us collapsed to the ground, she had three fingers working in her pussy and orgasmed immediately, her body shuddering from the force of it. "Fuck me, that was a good one," she croaked, "do you want to come back to our place and do it again? You can either fuck me again or watch my husband do it?"

"You're married?" I asked incredulously.

"Of course," she replied, "you don't think I do this sort of thing otherwise do you?"

Common sense prevailed, and although I was sorely tempted it didn't seem like the sort of thing I wanted to get involved with, so declined. "Shame," she said, "You're a lot better than some we've done it with." Pleased with my decision now, I pulled up my shorts and departed, continuing my run at a slightly more leisurely pace.

Reaching home I showered, reliving my experience in the shower with an enjoyable wank.

I ran that way several times the next week or so, but never saw them again.

My house had a small drive on which my car sat most of the time, the garage being full of stuff I should have got rid of, but never had. I was giving it a wash one day, when I suddenly heard a screech of brakes followed by a thump, a scream and a roar as the car sped away. I rushed to the pavement and saw a lump in the road with a youngish woman kneeling beside it screaming and crying.

My heart leaped in my mouth, thinking a child had been run over, but as I approached I saw that it was a dog, fairly badly injured. The woman looked up at me tears streaming down her face, "Help me please, he's hurt." Quickly I ran to my car and retrieved the picnic blanket I kept there for emergencies and ran back to them. Had it been a person I wouldn't have moved them, but they didn't have ambulances for dogs, well not to my knowledge anyway, and I eased the dog onto the blanket and picked it up, cradling it in my arms. "Do you have a vet?" I asked. The woman nodded and I asked her where. She could only sob and pointed down the road. I told her to get in the back of my car and when she was in I handed her the dog carefully, still wrapped in the blanket.

"You'll have to guide me," I commanded and she started to give me directions as I drove as fast as I could to the vets. We pulled up into the car park and I helped her out as we rushed inside. The NHS could take some lessons from that vets, the dog was taken from us immediately and rushed away as she collapsed into a chair, her hand gripping mine tightly.

Gradually her sobbing slowed and she looked at me, "Do you think he'll be alright?"

I have to say I didn't think he had much chance, but replied, "I'm sure they'll do everything possible." She burst into tears again and put her arms round me, her face buried in my chest as her tears made the front of my shirt wet. Again she gradually calmed and we waited. She told me her name was Melanie and she lived just around the road from me. I vaguely remembered seeing her walking the dog, an attractive figure never failing to catch my attention.

It took about an hour, but a figure in green scrubs came out and ushered us into a waiting room. "I'm very sorry," he said, "we did what we could but I'm afraid your dog died." This elicited a fresh burst of crying, Melanie again burying her face in my chest as I wrapped my arms around her. The vet offered his sympathies and a nurse came out with a clip board and sensitively gathered all the admin details as Melanie continued to sob.

Finally the ordeal was over and I helped her out and back into my car. The drive home was silent and I pulled up outside her house. "Can you come in for a minute, I don't want to be alone. My husband won't be home until late, he's away at the moment and...." She left the rest of the sentence hanging.

We went inside and I settled her onto the sofa in the lounge and offered to make her the panacea for all ills, a cup of tea. She gratefully accepted and I went into the kitchen to do the necessaries. There was a food bowl and a water bowl beside the back door, and I put them outside thinking that they were the last things she would want to see at the moment.

I made the tea and put a couple of spoons of sugar in hers, having read somewhere it was good for shock and took them into her. She was just sitting there, her hands clasped together in her lap. It was the first time I'd really taken a look at her, and despite the puffy eyes and tear streaked cheeks she was very attractive, not drop dead gorgeous model looks, but a very pretty face. She had on a red tee shirt that clung to her figure nicely, covering a pair of smallish breasts. I could see some small blood stains on it but decided that it would be best not to tell her just now. She wore a flouncy, full length skirt that hid all but her ankles.

She looked up as I entered and smiled at me, the first time she had done so. It lit up her face as she took the mug from me and sipped at the tea. She grimaced, "Sugar?" she questioned.

"Yes, just drink it and you'll feel better." I didn't really know where to sit so sat beside her on the sofa, in an awkward silence.

"Had you had him long?" I asked.

"About seven years," she replied and promptly broke into great wracking sobs again, I took the mug from her and set it down on the coffee table along with mine as she fell into my arms again, her face pressed up against my even wetter chest. I could see down into her cleavage and dragged my eyes away, running my hands up and down her back, feeling the ridges of her bra under the tee shirt and despite myself, I began to feel my cock stiffen, pressing against my trousers. Awkwardly I shifted in my seat, anxious that she didn't detect the rapidly growing bulge in my trousers.

She looked up at me, her face just inches away from mine and our eyes met and held, then before I knew what was happening our mouths were pressed together, lips and tongues fighting. She leaned away from me and my hand found her breast, feeling the softness under her bra and the hardness of her nipple. Her hand reached between my legs, rubbing the hard bulge there as we slipped from the sofa onto the floor.

Suddenly we were tugging clothes off, me pulling her tee shirt up along with her bra, freeing those small breasts with their rock hard nipples. My lips found one and sucked it into my moth, my tongue making little circles round it. Her hands were scrabbling at my belt, yanking my trousers down as one found my cock, frantically rubbing it.

I reached down and pulled up the hem of her skirt, my hand cupping her pussy through her panties, then finding the elastic, ripped them down her legs, leaving them draped round one ankle. She had a small triangle of hair between her legs, beneath which I could see a pretty pair of pussy lips, the pinkness showing through as she opened her legs and pulled me on top of her, my cock nudging against her opening.

I paused, a pang of guilt running through me, "What about your husband?" I croaked.

"He never liked the dog anyway," she replied as her hips thrust upwards engulfing my cock in her warm, wet tight tunnel. I would like to say we made long slow passionate love, but it was more like a brutal coupling, our bodies hammering into each other as our lust found a fierce expression.

We came together in minutes, Melanie arching her head back as her orgasm ripped through her and my cock erupted thick ropes of cum into her pussy. We lay still for a while, our chests heaving, my slowly softening cock slipping gradually out of her pussy. As it finally left her, I rolled away, both of us lying side by side on the floor, feeling equally awkward.

"Is there anyone you can call to stay with you?" I asked.

"My sister," she replied, "she only lives round the corner." Awkwardly we regained our clothing and sat up, then regained our positions on the sofa, keeping a respectable distance apart and finished our now much cooler tea.

She phoned her sister and I stayed with her until she arrived, then politely took my leave. Melanie escorted me to the front door and thanked me for all my help, and standing on tip toe placed a chaste kiss on my cheek, saying "I don't regret it, not any of it." Wistfully I kissed her cheek and turned away, returning to my car washing.

I was sitting in my home office about a week later when my front doorbell rang. It was a rare occurrence unless I'd been buying stuff on the internet, which I hadn't. I went downstairs and answered the door, surprised to see Melanie standing there holding a picnic blanket. "I've just called round to say thank you properly for last week, and to give you a new one of these." She proffered the blanket.

"Melanie, you really shouldn't have, it was the least I could do in the circumstances. Look why don't you come in for a bit and have a cup of tea, no sugar this time." She grinned and accepted my offer and stepped inside the door, I showed her to the lounge and sat her down then went into the kitchen to make the tea. It only took a few minutes and I picked up the two mugs and carried them into the lounge.

In my absence she'd cleared a space on the floor, had spread the rug out and was reclining on it. She looked like one of those classical paintings, laid back half on her side propped up on one elbow. "I thought we could christen your rug," she said impishly. What really caught my eye however was that she was stark naked, her clothes neatly folded on one of the chairs.

She looked absolutely ravishing, her neat hair, clear face, so different from last week, her breasts sitting demurely on her chest, tipped with those small nipples and that little triangle of hair between her legs. I stood there stunned. "You don't like the rug?" She asked.

"I love the rug very much, and what's on it even more," I replied as I set the mugs down and advanced towards her. She sat up and started to unbuckle my trousers, "As I said, I never really thanked you properly last week and I wanted to. You don't mind do you?" her last words were slightly muffled as she'd managed to free my rock hard cock and slip it into her mouth, working away with her tongue. I looked down at her in amazement, seeing her breasts bobble as she worked away at my cock.

I pulled my shirt off, then pulling away from her, struggled out of my trousers and boxers, then kneeling down with her pulled her into a hug, our lips meeting as we lay down on the floor. Facing each other, my hand cupped her breast, hers reaching for my cock, stroking its length in her palm. I rolled her on her back and lay on top of her, sliding down between her open legs. My lips found her breasts and nuzzled them, my tongue tracing around her nipples, then sucking them gently inside my mouth. Leaving my hands on her breasts I slithered downwards, planting kisses all the way until my nose was buried in her pubic hair, my tongue just gently flicking her clit. I used my fingers to pry open her lips and slid down further, my tongue slipping inside her slit, tasting her muskiness as fresh juices flowed out of her onto my taste receptors.

Pushing forward with my fingers I eased them inside her, feeling the tightness of her pussy as my tongue continued to lap at her lips. Her pussy was leaking profusely now, drenching my mouth and face and I slid once more upwards, finding her breasts, my cock just nudging at her pussy. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"I've never been more sure," she replied, then gasped as my cock penetrated her, sliding straight in, stretching her vaginal walls until I was fully embedded in her. I began to move in and out of her, my cock sliding easily in her well lubricated tunnel as she matched my rhythm, undulating her hips, meeting my thrusts with her own. The floor is never the most comfortable of places, and after a while I could see that my weight was pressing hard on her and rolled away, pulling her with me, settling her astride my hips.

She got the idea and lifting herself up on her knees, guided my cock back into her waiting pussy. From this angle she looked magnificent, her head thrown back, her breasts prominent on her chest and that little triangle of hair just concealing her lips as they accepted my cock. I could feel my arousal building and knew I could not hold out much longer so eased her upwards and off my cock. She looked down at me inquisitively as I indicated I wanted her to slide forward above my head.