A Hard-learned Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
After an agitated night, something has changed within Elisa.
4.1k words
4.67
4.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a small moan as I wake up. How did I end up in my bed? Sudden flashbacks of last night fill my mind. I don't remember everything, but it is enough to grasp the situation. From the light passing through the blinds, I guess the sun has risen long ago. A quick glance at my watch tells me it is way past noon, a few hours from sunset. What the hell! I can't possibly have slept this much... I don't feel feverish anymore. How could I go from being unable to process any thought to feeling perfectly well? Was it the hypothermia or something dwelling in the cirque? Things don't add up... I get out of bed and change clothes to wear something warmer.

"Good afternoon sweetheart. Quite the long sleep, wasn't it?" My mom says to me while she prepares herself to go to work.

"Yeah," I respond. "I- uhm," I stop to scratch the back of my head. "I got real sick during the return trip. Don't know from what, though." It's better not to tell her I paid a visit to the cirque.

"Hope you're feeling better now. However, next time, try to not leave your rifle on the passenger's seat."

I easily feel her annoyance through those words. A mistake like this could easily cost us our place on this outpost. I look down and answer quietly, "It won't happen again..."

"I'm sure it won't," she says austerely. Mom approaches me and drops a kiss on my forehead. "This doesn't mean I don't love you, honey." With an affectionate smile, she looks me in the eyes before opening the front door and leaving. And there she goes for two weeks; miners don't have an easy life. I stretch my arms and start preparing breakfast. Maybe dinner would be more appropriate?

I take the first ration I find and heat up the meal. It doesn't taste good, nor bad, but it prevents me from starving. I think back to what the manager told me yesterday. Should I really pay the doc a visit? I feel fine today... There must have been some benign disease infecting the water, and officials didn't want to manage an outbreak, no matter how quickly it resolves. Obviously, you always remember the bad times incorrectly, thinking it wasn't so bad after all, but even after what I went through, I am ready to go back to the cirque and enjoy another bath.

The turquoise waters, the gentle breeze, the lush vegetation... The enticing animal orgy. Wait, what? I furrow my brows in confusion and try forgetting this thought, in vain. Something heats up near my groin. Why am I fixating on this over everything else?! Seeing all those creatures, particularly the reptiles, savagely fucking each other to no end... Their sleek and glossy pink shafts, shaped to perfection in the pursuit of impregnation. Flawlessly curved to fill the female's vaginal cavity... I feel my pussy suddenly twitch. No. I vigorously shake my head in the hopes of putting a stop to this sickening string of thoughts.

My face reddens as I see my reflection in a window. Stop gushing about random beasts' cocks, you're not a freak! I clear my throat and throw the ration's packaging into the recycling bin. I stop to look at myself in a mirror. My hair isn't in the best condition. I should probably cut it; it's getting way too long for me. Something catches my eyes. A dark, wet spot around my crotch. Is it really... I slip my right hand in my panties. The moment my index touches my lips, an electric tingle rushes through my nether regions. I can't believe this is happening. My whole face blushes again as I look at my fingers. Strings of transparent, slimy liquid form as I spread them apart.

I am left agape by the discovery and, more than everything, ashamed of myself. Fucking hell Elisa are you back to being a horny teenager?! Am I actually fantasizing about a lizard's penis?! This can't be real. There is now way this is happening. Without thinking twice, I run to the bathroom to take a cold shower. That will get my head straight.

The shock of the freezing water flowing down my skin paralyzes me for a second. Exactly what I need. I shut the water off some ten minutes after. Now squeaky clean and shivering, my thoughts have gone back to normal. I'm not a freak! I sigh in relief. Better go pay the physician a visit, just to be sure.

***

"Your blood sample indicates high levels of sex hormones," the doc pauses and looks at me. I briefly see my reflection in his glasses. "Are you on your period?"

"I've had it two weeks ago," I answer anxiously. Talking about this makes the warmth in my abdomen return. Being alone in a room with a man... My heartbeat quickens in my chest. Despite his old age and medical white blouse, I find something deeply sensual about him. Behave yourself, Elisa.

He looks at the results again before speaking, "Any unusual behavior?"

This is getting really embarrassing, "Since I woke up today, I, uhm." How could I even say this with a straight face? I must pick my words wisely to avoid dying from shame. "I have higher arousal than usual..." I'm not sure I'll be able to see him again after this. I can't stop picturing him sitting naked, a throbbing boner waiting for my tight vagina. I swallow my saliva.

"I see... More in-depth tests need to be performed to determine the cause," he declares, maintaining a certain level of professionalism.

My breathing gets shaky; reality and imagination become hard to differentiate. I feel like he is ogling my breasts, "I'd love for you to explore my body in-depth," the words come out of my mouth instinctively. What. The. Fuck. My mind races to find an excuse, but nothing comes. I'm simply looking at him, as dumbfounded as he is.

I hear a fly buzzing in the room. I can't stay here longer. Without saying anything, I get up and take the exit. Still in shock, the doc doesn't even try to stop me. What is happening to me?! It's as if I am enslaved by my hormones... Even after returning to the main street, my mind hasn't cleared. And that warmth, it's on a whole other level of intensity than I'm used to. Never have I felt such a deep and burning heat when horny. My panties are soaked. I can't go on like this; it's too much for me. The night has already fallen, and only some brave people are still out in the street with these temperatures. I need a place to relieve the pressure.

Between two worn-down buildings, I find an out-of-view spot in a back alley. Am I really going to do this? I may ask myself this question, but my mind already knows the answer. My every breath produces an opaque cloud of vapor. Any slight friction between the fabric of my underwear and my pussy sends a jolt through my entire body. I can't bear this any longer, I'm on the verge of going crazy. I lean on the cold rusted metal and make sure no one is around. I must do it...

I slide my right hand in my panties. Just like earlier, but this time even wetter. A simple caress on my clitoris suffices to make me twitch entirely. A pulse runs through my entire pussy with each heartbeat. Blood rushes to my head and clitoris. The arousal feels intoxicating. How dare I resist it? I should have stayed and let that man take me raw on his desk.

The thought feels too good to ignore. Eyes closed, I imagine the doc violently thrusting in-and-out of my vagina, tightly gripping his veiny, throbbing cock. "Mmhmmm..." I let out a loud moan as I start rapidly rubbing my lips in circles. Spreading then squeezing them against each other. I feel my labia swelling more and more with blood between my fingers, each movement I make pumping them full even more.

Nothing makes sense anymore. I can't think about anything other than releasing all this pent-up sexual frustration. A fog has invaded my mind, through which only naughty thoughts can reach me. Fuck, I need more... Entranced, I pull down my winter leggings and panties to my knees. The sudden sensation of the bitterly cold air against my exposed skin and soaked pussy sends a sharp pain straight to my mind. But it can't process it. All I can focus on is the image of the physician raw dogging me. Like a beast only interested in pleasuring himself, his only goal being filling my achingly empty vagina with his warm cum.

A hand beneath my shirt, groping my soft breasts, I tightly squeeze my hard nipples. "Mhmm- Ahh!" It's coming! This addicting sensation. I only need a little more to... I instinctively massage my throbbing clitoris. Every small movement raises this tingly feeling inside of me ever-so-slightly, bringing me desperately close to climax, but never enough to reach it. Please... I'm begging you! Toying with my clit faster and faster, rubbing it, squeezing it... it's just not enough! Why can't I cum?! It's like failing to take the cap of a container under pressure, I feel it growing directly from my pussy but never blooming.

The insides of my leggings and panties are drenched in my juices. Long strings of the transparent liquid are dripping from my quivering vagina, desperately hoping for something to come fill it completely. Fingers don't cut it. I try one, two, three... No matter what I do, I can't reach climax. At this point, I stop everything as tears roll down my cheeks. Why... Why can't I cum?! I've never been this pent up before. Something has to be wrong with me. But before finding what, I must free my mind from craving release. I need someone to help me, to feel their warm and pulsating cock fill my painfully empty pussy. I know only one person who may fulfill this desire...

I carelessly pull my clothes up, soaking them even more with my juices. A few seconds later, I am already walking towards my best friend's house. He's been with me ever since I arrived here, if there's someone who can help me, it's him. I don't even think about how this will affect our relationship; I only want his cock right now, nothing else. His parents should be gone, just like my mom. The timing's perfect. I violently knock at his house.

He opens the door, visibly upset. As soon as I see his cute face and slim body, even under his clothes, my pussy twitches. The heat inside my abdomen swells even more. His long hair, feminine facial features, shaved, smooth skin... If it wasn't for his voice, he could easily pass as a girl. But all these are irrelevant right now; all I'm craving for is his dick.

"Why are you banging at my door?! What's happening?" He shouts.

I can't explain to him, it would take too much time. "Shut up and fuck me," I tell him breathless, my face flushed and contorted by the arousal. Without giving him the time to back up, I am already leaning on his chest, my lips whispering in his ear, "Right now."

His cheeks reddens after he hears my request. The poor boy stammers. I'd do the same if I was him. Confusion takes over him. What will you do, Eric? I abruptly grab his hard cock through the trousers. Erections don't lie. Looking at his face, I see in his eyes how much he wants it. There's no going around this. The only thing running through my friend's mind is what position he'd love to pump my dripping pussy full, I'm sure of it. With his shaft still in my hand and our lips so close, I lean closer, fully expecting him to give in. I feel his breathing quickening, his hot breaths against my cheeks. This is it. Release is at my fingertips.

"I- I- I can't do that! Are you drunk Elisa?! What's the meaning of this?" It feels like he's scolding me. What's the meaning of all this? I want your penis inside me, you dumbass!

"I'm- Mmhmm!" My voice is cut by an uncontrollable moan. A pleading look in my eyes, I try again. "I beg you... Make me your little slut!" His confused look makes no sense. Why is he refusing my advances?

"Listen. You aren't yourself, Elisa. I do not know what substance you have taken, but I won't do anything to you in this state." His words cut through me like a knife, "You need to get help. I'm bringing you to the doc." He doesn't understand a thing. Forget this, I'm going to find someone else.

An angry and disappointed expression on my face, I leave his embrace and storm outside. I'm crying, not of sadness, but rather frustration. The single thing I need is out of my reach. All I'm asking for is to climax. To clear my mind from all this pent-up sexual desire, to finally feel this growing ball of pleasure inside me burst. If nothing is done about it, I don't think I will be able to stay sane.

"Elisa! Come back!" I don't even look at him as he shouts my name. I start running towards the truck parked in front of the warehouse. If no human wants me, I know where to find creatures who do... The moment I am in the cabin, I lock the doors and take a last glance at my Eric. The roles are reversed. He is now banging on the driver's door like a maniac. I can't hear anything he says, and I don't need to. A quick look at the battery's power level tells me I have enough to go to the cirque. Exactly what I need.

Drawn by the ruckus in the middle of the outpost, dozens of people gather around us, wondering what's happening. They can all go to hell. I start the vehicle and drive off recklessly, avoiding a streetlight at the last second. I speed through the main gate as the guards point their searchlight on the vehicle; they know this truck, there's no way they would shoot me.

***

I drive away from the outpost without any trouble. The moons light up the plains nicely, so much I could almost turn the headlights off. Outside, the temperature has dropped even more. I immediately turn the heating on this time, not wanting to repeat what happened yesterday. My thoughts are fuzzy, I have a hard time concentrating on the road with my quim imploring to be used. I can't leave it alone until I arrive at the cirque... A hand on the steering wheel and another pulling down my leggings and panties, I accidentally swerve out of the road multiple times. No worries, though; this truck was made to take a beating.

There you go. I pull my clothes away just enough to let me comfort my pleading pussy. Even if I know this won't solve the problem, the urge is overwhelming. I drive for about an hour like this, edging myself to no end until I find something capable of appeasing my need. Illuminated by the headlight, I spot two glowing eyes in the night, buried in the dust, right on the side of the road. What is this? I remember what my mom told me, hostile creatures roaming around the path. There's no way I could... This thought crosses my mind but is swiftly shadowed by the prospect of using this opportunity.

I stop the vehicle beside the animal, a few meters from it. A female would devour me, a male would too, but could be seduced. There's only one way to find out. Removing everything but my shirt and jacket, the cold dust runs through my toes, but this doesn't stop me from slowly approaching the camouflaged beast. More and more fluid leaks in anticipation from my desperate slit. A grating sound echoes through the night, warning me not to get closer. Through the layer of dust, its bone plate armor shines under the moonlight, a reminder of the threat this creature represents.

"Come here, big boy. I'm all yours!" I try speaking to the creature, as if it could understand my words. Maybe this assumption is right. In a fraction of a second, it leaps forward and tackles me. The violence of the act knocks the air out of my lungs. I am left desperately panting and coughing, the beast's head right above mine. Any chance of fleeing is gone. Its weight nails me to the ground as its thick claws pierce through my skin. A sudden sharp pain in my shoulders wakes me up. What am I doing? Faced with the possibility of suffering an agonizing and gory death, it is as if my brain had regained control over my senses. But there's only one way to get myself out of this situation alive.

Drool covers my face. Is it thinking about its next meal or its next mate? I'd rather have the latter. With not a centimeter to spare, I lift my forearm and caress its dick sheath. The soft texture of its beige underbelly against my fingers comforts me. My breathing calms down; blood staining my clothes is the only reminder of my wounds. Each of the creature's hot breaths come crashing against my face, its glassy eyes piercing right through mine. But I don't perceive an ounce of aggressivity in them. Under its scaly skin, I discern with my fingers its girthy cock growing outwards. This is it. My senses falter again as I fall back under my hormones' influence. All that matters now is for this wild beast to use me.

Its member gracefully slides out of its sheath. Two separate, slimy shafts fill my hand. In contact with the freezing air, steam rises from the two hot appendages. While not overly lengthy nor particularly thick, the promise of two ribbed cocks filling my insides is more than enough to make me pant in anticipation. With my index finger between them, I begin lightly stroking, enough to have them reach their full potential. The beast starts vigorously humping my hand.

Don't you dare cum outside of me! I didn't drive all the way here to be left unsatiated. With a gentle push on its shafts, I succeed in getting the cocks in front of my soaked pussy. Sweet release is imminent. All those unsuccessful efforts to reach it myself, or have someone help me, only to end up having a feral beast do it for me. It's unbelievable. This ferocious animal is going to fuck me raw, and it's one move away from happening. I let go of the two dicks in my grasp. The creature thrusts between my quivering lips, the impact stunning me. The appendages easily penetrate me, filling my vagina entirely with their combined girth.

A shaky scream escapes my mouth as the sudden and rough penetration painfully pierces me. I just need... some time to adapt. The beast doesn't waste any time as it shoves itself once again between my legs. I can't help but wail in pain. Rough, way too rough. The arousal helps ease the pain but doesn't stop my regretful tears from flowing. Each thrust prevents me from forming coherent thoughts, carving my vagina to accommodate the two cocks little by little. With its blood red tongue, the wild animal paints my face with its saliva. I close my eyes, but not in disgust. To have such a powerful beast show it enjoys my body... It sends a warm wave through my entire being.

Thankfully, the suffering gradually morphs into pleasure. My slit has stretched wide enough to allow myself to find delight in this violent act. "Nnngh!" My screams have turned into groans of pure glee. My tears have been lying; I don't regret anything. The sensations of the two shafts grinding against my inner walls produce waves of pleasure flooding my brain with euphoria, one that I thought was only achievable through the most addictive drugs. How wrong I was.

I scrape the ground in pleasure with my nails, leaving me with handfuls of dust. The strong musk coming from its sheath fills the air. I'm really having sex with an animal... One of the shafts slips out of my vagina and slides against my clit as the beast humps me. I can't resist. My eyes roll back by themselves, electric shocks rushing through my body. This bubble of unadulterated pleasure is finally on the verge of bursting, I feel it in all my cells. The creature takes advantage of my long-winded moans to slip his tongue inside my mouth, exploring every of its nook and cranny. I gag from the intrusion at first but ultimately get carried away by the beastly thrill of the experience.

My breathing has synchronized with the thrusts, and so did the beast's grunts. At this very moment, we are connected through the pleasure we give each other. It's coming; the throbs against my lips get more frequent and intense. It hastens the pace. Its cock sliding against my clitoris drives me crazy. But I don't want it to cum outside. I need every last drop of its hot seeds inside me. Before it's too late, I quickly grab the shaft and replace it correctly against my slit, which it easily penetrates. White stars appear in my vision as the hard member reaches my g-spot.

12