A Hard-learned Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spontaneously, not in control of my movements anymore, I frantically begin massaging my clit, drowning my mind in overflowing amounts of euphoria. I feel my fingers go up-and-down as the beast repeatedly thrusts between my hips. I can feel it! It's so close! Finally, at long last, the bubble bursts. My eyelids move by themselves, blinking uncontrollably. My vision blurs, all the muscles in my body tense up. This feels like the apotheosis of my existence, as if every action taken in my life led to this exact moment.

An unexpected sharp pain surges through my lower abdomen as the two shafts plunge as deep as they can inside me, hitting my cervix. But no screams of pain resonate, only ones of profound ecstasy. The inner walls of my vagina contract against the firm cocks. As the first jets of hot cum flood them, the stout beast emits a prolonged, resonating, low-pitched growl. Our sounds of pure bliss blend in harmony, binding us together through this symphony.

After a while, the moans die down. Even after emptying what seemed like the entirety of his balls inside me, the feral creature does not leave the warm embrace of my stretched out slit. For minutes it cleans my whole face with its sprawling tongue. Is this some sort of mating ritual? If so, does it mean it sees me as a proper mate? Oddly empowered by this thought, I reach my hand to the beast's rugged and angular jaw to tenderly caress it. It removes its claws from my shoulder and starts lapping my arm vigorously. What a good boy... Minutes later, I feel the now soft shafts slither out of my vagina. Before too much of the cum leaks out, the creature steps back and licks my still sensitive vulva, each movement accompanied by a tingle.

I feel something moving inside me. It is pulsating, squirming against my womb, radiating a pleasant warmth throughout my abdomen. An unknown creature has taken refuge in my body. Was it here before getting intimate with the beast? Thinking back, surely it is the source of the heat I felt inside me ever since my visit to the cirque... I must have been infected by this parasite during my bath. This explains everything. But it still isn't satisfied... Its grasp over my hormones strengthens. I want more of this, more creatures filling me up...

The beast stops cleaning my crotch and is now looking me in the eyes, groaning cutely. It doesn't look ready for round two, I need to find new partners to quench my thirst for semen. I get on my knees to be at the creature's level. "Sorry for leaving you," I tell him in a soft and reassuring voice, embracing his head with my arms, and resting mine on top of his. It seems to understand I can't stay, and hesitantly starts burying itself under the dust.

Now standing alone, without the beast's heat enveloping me, I get painfully reminded of the freezing temperatures of the night. The shivers soon start as I run back to my vehicle, grabbing the clothes I removed earlier on the way. I start the truck, the heating, and head off towards the cirque.

12