A Hard Lesson

Story Info
A wrestling lesson with 3 of Alex's favorite NXT ladies...
4.6k words
3.79
8.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A free wrestling lesson would be a strange gift to receive for anyone else, but for Alex it could be the closest he would get to living the dream.

The only downside was the part of Seattle the gym was located in, Belltown. He didn't expect the WWE to have a training facility in such a dodgy area, but it turned out to be just a run down old gym.

There was no one there to meet him, only a hand drawn sign that said, "Welcome WWE Fans! Free wrestling lesson contest winners-inside!"

As he wandered through the deserted gym, he could hear sounds off in the distance, talking and a few laughs. Alex wondered what kind of people had entered and won the contest. He was probably the only fan with any muscle tone and a recent shower under his belt. The thought made him curl his lip in derision. As the most powerful timber baron in the American Northwest Alex wasn't a typical sports entertainment fanboy. Maybe the instructors, whatever superstars were picked for the miserable duty of tumbling on the mats with their unwashed adoring fans, would be surprised and pleased by Alex. Alex, with his dark hair, granite jawline, and hardened outline of muscles cultivated by years and years of work in the gym. He could only hope.

They had set up a wrestling ring in the largest room in the gym, lit only by a quartet of bare lightbulbs, just enough to illuminate the center of it. In the center of the pool of light stood Tegan Nox, Dakota Kai and Toni Storm. Alex felt his crotch twitch nearly imperceptibly, his eyebrow raise. He was expecting the NXT b-team, not three of the sexiest women in the business.

"Oh, hello," Tegan said in her Welsh accent, shooting that famous smile his way. "Here for the free lesson?"

"I see somebody finally decided to show up," Dakota said, raising a slim eyebrow herself. She sounded pissed. There was fire in her dark eyes. She had tied her brown hair back and it emphasized the severe lines and high cheekbones of her face.

"Finally, this was getting so boring," Toni Storm said, throwing her dirty blonde hair. She wasn't wearing her trademark makeup, neither lipstick or eye black. She was all business.

All three of them were, even to the point of wearing their ring gear: yellow and brown top and booty shorts for Tegan Nox, the latter garment haphazardly encasing her buttocks, the bountiful flesh of her underbutt spilling out from under it. Dakota wore a mirror image of her former tag team partner's clothes, but in black with white trim, showing off the tawny perfection of her forearms, stomach and thighs. Toni was lacking her trademark makeup but her trademark bum was still on full display, spilling out of the fishnets she wore under red and white spangled shorts, along with matching top and baseball hat.

"Hey ladies," Alex said, recovering and plowing ahead with his usual confidence. "No other fans won?"

"Look around, do you see anyone?" Dakota wanted to know, crossing her arms. "You're the only one who showed up and we've been wasting time in this dump all day."

"What Dakota means to say is 'welcome'!" Tegan had the most overt charm of the three. With her big blue eyes and no nonsense but silky straight brown hair she had the look and charisma of a sexy girl next door. It had undoubtedly helped in her career and it was helping her now.

"Why don't we show him some holds?" Tegan went on, by way of compromise. "He's here, we might as well do our jobs."

"I'll have a go," Toni Storm said with a wave and a small smile. "What's your name?"

"I'm Alex." He awkwardly got onto the apron of the ring and just as gracelessly stepped through the middle and top rope.

"Right, Alex. Are you familiar with a side headlock?" He indicated he was so Toni, smile never wavering, went on. "Come over here and bend over."

Very aware that he was in the presence of three trained combat athletes, Alex did as he was told. He could have sworn that he saw Dakota's lip curl in an expression somewhat akin to hunger or arousal when he bent over but he couldn't be sure.

The New Zealander woman was on him before he was set, clamping her arms around his neck and with a karate-like yell and movement flipping all six foot one inches and nearly 200 lbs onto the mat with a hard, bone jarring thunk. Automatically, he tried to struggle but Toni, all five feet five inches and not even 150 lbs of her, cranked on his neck so hard he nearly let out an undignified squeal.

He was utterly trapped, and just in case he hadn't been Dakota was on it, stepping forward and lifting the toe of her boot and pressing it with barely restrained fury on the crotch of his gym shorts. Only then did he squeal.

"Ain't such a big bad man now, is he, ladies?" Dakota said with a cackle that made the angry fire in her chocolate brown eyes all the more evident. "Tegan, did you see how Toni's fat arse jiggled when she threw him?"

"I did," Tegan said, hand to her mouth. "Toni, 'Kota, don't hurt him! Take it easy!"

"Oh, shut up, you mewling little simpleton," Dakota spat at her, pressing her toe harder. "Toni, does it turn you on to have taken this pathetic man down to the mat with authority?"

"He thought he was going to take us down and fuck us, probably," Toni said with as much of a shrug as she could manage. For extra leverage she threw her shoulders and hips back, flexed on to the tippy toes of her boots. Alex squealed again but the only response was a shocked, aghast look on Tegan's softly beautiful face and more toe grinding and a licked set of lips from Dakota Kai.

As in pain as he was Alex couldn't help but notice that he was very close to Toni's face, her wide open, carnal mouth, and her breasts. She smelled fantastic, too, and though she was hurting his neck the pressure on his body from both her and Dakota's boot was making him aroused. Absurdly, he felt his cock stir underneath the dark skinned woman's toe.

"Would you look at that?" Dakota crowed, almost in triumph. "He's getting a hard on from this! Toni, tear his head off!"

"No!" Tegan raised her foot and executed a perfect kick into Toni's side that again set her ass cheeks jiggling, but more importantly it broke the hold.

Dakota shouted angrily and turned to face her former tag team partner but the Welshwoman already saw that coming. Her fist was raised, cocked and firing forward in an instant, sending the other member of Team Kick flat on her shapely butt.

Alex struggled to his feet and was in the middle of thanking Tegan when the instep of her boot found the underside of his jaw, knocking him back to his hands and knees. She hadn't pulled the kick at all, hitting him with her full and considerable strength.

"Don't thank me! I'm not on your side!" Tegan punched the flat of her hand with her fist, and then absurdly added. "I just don't like to see people getting hurt!"

"Little miss goodie two shoes," Dakota snarled, finding her hands and knees. "I'll show you!"

Alex got a wrestling lesson after all, as it turned out. For the next few minutes Dakota and Tegan fought it out in a dizzying blur: punches, kicks, holds, suplexes and more, much faster and more vicious than anything he had ever seen on TV before. But finally, Dakota ended up on top, quite literally. The New Zealander laid out the big booty Welsh beauty with a superkick and fell atop her, both of them tired, sweating, but not winded at all.

"I'd say 'Kota takes that," Toni Storm said. She had occupied herself by making sure their quarry didn't escape. In her case, she used her best asset and was currently seated on Alex's chest, the crack of her bum not far from his chin. He had a feeling he could have thrown her off of him, perhaps, but even if he did he was still outnumbered.

"I'm going to claim my prize," Dakota announced. Tegan was struggling to get up at her feet, and the golden hued New Zealander snarled and grabbed a handful of her former best friend's hair, making her scream in pain. "And you, you are going to help me break him. Toni, can you kindly prepare him...?"

"Oh, I'd say with my arse in his face he's ready to go. Still..." She raised an eyebrow and efficiently unsling his already stiff cock from his gym shorts. Toni gave it a few tugs with a palm and fingers roughened from barbells and grinned when Alex squirmed beneath her. "I think he likes the rough stuff, Dakota!"

"I see that. Tegan, suck your new boyfriend's cock." Dakota forced the unwilling woman down until her mouth was mere inches away from the head of Alex's member. Her next words came out in a nearly indecipherable snarl. "Toni, lets fish hook this bitch!"

Finally, the both of them got Tegan's mouth around it, and with one forcing her head and the other her shoulders, got the blowjob going. Tegan wasn't resisting as much, and even Alex had closed his eyes, depriving himself of the luscious sight of Toni Storm's massive ass, but the better to soak in the sensation of Tegan's hungry, nearly unwilling hot mouth. Her tongue was a swirling vortex as she automatically gave him the best head she possibly could. Alex felt his thighs, asshole and testicles tightening and beginning to twitch. His breath came out in a great gust and a low moan crept out of his lips.

"That's it, get forced down on that cock, mmmm." Toni was cooing, eyes locked, biting her lip. "You're such a good little slave!"

"Don't you dare fucking enjoy this, you mark," Dakota snarled at him. She let Tegan up, who at this point was gasping, red, streaked with reflexive tears and spittle, and still holding her by her hair, threw her aside. "Toni, be a dear and get the strap on dil' from my bag?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Toni said as she stood up. "Good idea. Keep him down."

"Way ahead of you," Dakota had skimmed out of her white and black ring gear, revealing her naked, toned body: the firm, small breasts, sublimely molded shoulders and hips, thick thighs and the gentle curve of her round brown ass. Naked now, she placed her bare foot on Alex's crotch, the pad of her soft foot right on the shaft. "Tegan, undress for your boyfriend."

"He's not my fucking boyfriend," She replied with a little defiant lift of her chin, and then turned to spit. "I kicked him when he was down! I just don't like bullies."

"Strip. Shake that fucking arse for him." Dakota ordered her sharply, grinning. "Or I'll give it to you worse than you've ever gotten, cheeky little bad girl."

Tegan gave a tiny mewl of discomfort but she did as she was told. She unceremoniously started to remove her clothes.

"Not like that, you useless pom," The Kiwi woman snapped. "Make it sexy. He's about to get railed so make sure he stays hard."

The Welsh girl with the long, silky brunette hair sighed and turned her big, cobalt and innocent eyes on to Alex. Slowly, seductively, she took off her brown top, immediately covering her small, shapely breasts in her hands. Alex found her back more muscular than he thought but it was unexpectedly arousing, all of that carved and toned flesh, its flat planes and leaned out sinew over bone, slight but powerful shoulders, and the way it all flowed down to her beautiful round ass.

While he had studied her back, she had kicked out of her ring boots. All that remained on her was her shorts. Shyly, Tegan peeked around her shoulder at him, smiling softly, before bending over with a sudden, full body and compound movement she bent over, tearing down the shorts. Her round ass was pale but not in an unappealing way. It jiggled in a merry way, as if overjoyed to be naked. Alex stared openly.

"He likes that," Dakota said with a haughty smirk, rippling her soft toes over his rock hard shaft. "Truth be told, I do, too. How are we doing, Toni?"

"I was going to make the girlfriend put it on you," Toni had a wadded up handful of straps and a thick emerald green dildo. She tossed it rudely at Tegan, who whimpered as she caught it.

"You heard her," Dakota lifted her chin and narrowed her eyes. "Put this on me. Toni, you want to get out of that ring gear, join the rest of us?"

"I'd love to."

In a few minutes the only one wearing any clothing was Dakota, the proud owner of a new fake cock. She finally lifted her foot off of his crotch and smiled down at him, the expression full of pity and malice.

"Turn over," She said softly. Very reluctantly, Alex made a big show of turning on his side, as if he were going to obey. But it wasn't quick enough.

"Toni! Flip him over!"

Somehow, the much smaller woman managed to overpower him, through a combination of fearlessness, innate skill and technique. Alex was soon spread eagled, face down on the mat, Toni's big bare ass once again sitting on him, holding his arms down, leaving his feet to kick.

"Stop squirming or you don't get rimmed!" Dakota said viciously. "Good. Tegan, you know what to do."

"I don't..." Tegan had uncovered her breasts but still looked uncertain, hands clasped around her trim and sexy tummy. "I do like to lick a man's asshole...but...OK, I guess."

"Wise decision. See, he's all calm and waiting. Get in there." Dakota crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her bare foot.

Awkwardly, the fat bottom girl from Wales knelt between his wide spread legs, and with two small, furtive hands spread his cheeks apart. Shame flooded Alex at being so exposed, and he squirmed minutely.

"Uh-uh," Toni Storm said and swiveled about so she was facing the other two women, toward Alex's feet. "No tricks. I want to see her pretty little innocent face between your cheeks and her tongue right in your ass. Do it, Tegan!"

Alex was unable to see anything, only feel. His shaft was pressing against the canvas, almost unable to expand, but the sensation still made him that much harder. Tegan's fingers were still partng him. Without warning a tiny tongue darted straight into his crack, licking the sensitive, silky skin between his dangling balls and his puckered anus. He gasped and his legs twitched alarmingly.

"Quit squirming!" Dakota snarled. "You know you like it! Don't fucking stop,Tegan!"

"You should see her," Toni purred, seated on his back, resting her face on her hand. "That pretty little face right between those arse cheeks. Looks so dirty and so sweet."

It felt that way, too. Alex had always thought of that area of his body as something gross, forbidden, and he still did, but he could hear Tegan making contented sounds behind him. Even better, her tongue now found his ass, plunging deep into him. The flesh there was unaccustomed to such an intrusion. It took a few exploratory plunges but finally she broke free and Tegan was tongue fucking ass.

Instinctively, he tried to wriggle away from it, but it felt too good. His eyes widened and he turned his head to try to stare back at her, but he was pinned too securely. His breath echoed back at him from the sweaty mat, sounding more and more frantic. He needed to flex out his body, to relax and enjoy this, but he couldn't.

"Let him up on his elbows," Dakota ordered. "Sit up a little, Toni. There you go, Alex. On your knees, piggy!"

"She's eating that asshole like a pussy," Toni said with a pleased smirk.

The position allowed Tegan to explore him more fully. It sounded like she wanted to, from the pleased groans she made, the characteristic sound of someone vocalizing when they stuck out their tongues. Alex found himself answering her right back, his deeper, more masculine sounding cries of pleasure ramping up as she relentlessly lapped at his now slickened up and gaping asshole.

"That's it, enough," Dakota's eyes had been drinking in the sight of the powerful, rangy man prostrated becoming more and more submissive before her. Perhaps for the visual enjoyment of herself and the others she had been pumping her fake dick with her fist, licking her lips, her chocolate brown eyes riveted upon the scene. But now, once Tegan had begun rimming Alex and his subsequent moans, the New Zealand woman needed her satisfaction. She needed him entirely broken.

"Up," She barked at Tegan and Toni, the former of whom was already wiping her mouth and finding her feet. Dakota shoved the submissive woman roughly aside, prompting a whine from the Welshwoman. Dakota ignored her, straddled Alex's beefy thighs. He felt the rubber head of the cock nuzzling between his cheeks, and he shuddered.

"No, no," Dakota leaned forward, letting the nude heaviness of her breasts press against his back. "Take it, take it sweet and you get whatever you want, ok?"

His assent was in the form of a gasping, eyes closed head nod. With it he felt Dakota wriggle more bodily onto him, his much larger form easily taking her weight. He felt an intense pressure, between his cheeks, a moment of resistance.

"Breathe," Toni advised. She had let her blonde hair down and backed her world famous ass into the nearest corner. She threw one leg up onto the middle rope.

"Let her in," Tegan agreed. On her hands and knees, she crawled to Toni without being told. She took one of Toni's calves in her hands, kissed the bare and pale foot.

"That's it," Dakota said, grinning evilly as she positioned herself carefully over Alex, glancing up at the two other women beginning to play. "Eat her pussy while I fuck his ass."

Soon both were happening simultaneously. Tegan's long, soft brunette hair was being brushed tenderly back over her face by Toni as she buried her face up into her friend's open slit. Toni gave a hiss, head tilted back and eyes closed, as her pussy was eaten slowly and teasingly.

Meanwhile, Alex had finally relaxed and breathed deeply enough to allow Dakota inside. Slowly, timing it with his breathing, she eased the dildo into him. Every inch made Alex's eyes widen a bit more, his moans became sharper. His cock was rock hard, flat against his belly and the mat. When Dakota was fully sheathed in his asshole he felt a tickling deep inside of himself, a pleasurable sensation of being filled out and penetrated so completely and fully.

"Ungh!" Alex tried to squirm underneath her, but Dakota was rock solid, pinning him down with her weight and by her spearing his ass. In response, she writhed above him, driving the strap on dildo in and out of his ass, pumping him. I'm being fucked like a girl, he thought, and the realization was simultaneously panicking and exciting.

"Look at him," Toni said, now threading her fingers through Tegan's hair, thrusting forward with her hips, leg still set on the middle rope. Between her thick thighs Tegan could make no words except a long, pleased mmmm. "Look at him getting pounded!"

He was being pounded, but to his shock, he found himself enjoying it. His asshole felt slippery, violated, but he was completely willing. Alex even found himself gyrating his hips against Dakota's, raising himself off the mat.

"That's right, that's it." Dakota hissed down at him, her spittle dribbling into his ear. "Give it up sweet. Throw it back!"

Alex found himself responding in more ways than one. As Dakota's narrow, fit body thumped against his, he rose his own with minute muscular contractions of his knees and arms, drawing her deeper inside him. Her hand found his hair and roughly pulled his head back.

He was treated to the sight of Tegan now automatically, almost mindlessly deep tonguing Toni's reddened and wet cunt. The New Zealand woman had let go of her friend's hair, her own head lolling back, now using both of her hands to massage her small, firm breasts, her fingers finding her nipples, tweaking them between thumb and forefinger as she moaned. Beneath her, Tegan's blue eyes were wide, her pretty face was slick with her own saliva and her friend's juices.

Dakota had cocked her hips at a comfortable angle for her and was now railing him at full speed and force, her generous ass jiggling with the constant movement, each thrust eliciting a grunt from both of them. Alex felt a faint sensation building in his loins, a sensation deep in his body. His stiff cock was leaking thick, milky pre-cum onto mat, darkening it. His expanded anus spasmed pleasurably and his testicles throbbed, a faint echo of which was felt in his cock and in his belly. It felt good, but like nothing else he had ever experienced before. He let out a deep groan and a sustained curse.

12