A Hard Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's cumming!" Toni said, pointing with a trembling finger. "He's cumming on that fake dick!"

Toni wasn't far from it herself. She had fully cocked her leg on the middle rope at a nearly 90 degree angle, and was holding Tegan's face between her legs and thrusting awkwardly but fluidly forward into her open mouth. Her lip curled as she looked down at the cute submissive wrestler with the wide and fat ass, on her hands and knees before her. Soon, Toni Storm was making more noise than Alex, wrapping her leg around the back of Tegan's neck as she drained a large amount of gushing fluid right down her friend's throat.

At the same time, Alex felt a large amount of pre-ejaculate ooze slowly out of his cock as his prostate was thumped in heavy strokes by Dakota, who was now kissing his back and digging her fingers into the big muscles of his shoulders as she thrust bodily into him.

"That's it, that's fucking it!" Dakota crowed in triumph as he came. She was covered in sweat, her mahogany skin glistening, brown nipples stiffly at attention.

"I need to rest," Alex was able to gasp out in between pummelings. Mercifully, Dakota kissed his neck and patted his head.

"Good job," She said casually, as if complimenting his form on a particularly difficult bodyweight exercise. "We're coming out. Breathe."

The process of her withdrawing the fake dick from his ass felt just as good, but more akin to defecation. His shame swept over him again. Thank god he had showered thoroughly before this.

"How do you feel?" Tegan was smiling at him, her face still slick, hugging her knees to her chest.

"Strange," He said quietly. Truth be told, Alex felt good, as if he had came, but without the exhausted, joyful afterglow sensation. He needed more, and he was brave enough to say so.

"You said..."

"I did," Dakota said. To her credit, she didn't flinch away from her promise. "How do you want us?"

With a few shyly spoken requests it was done. Toni was soon lying on her back, face up, head towards him, hugging Tegan's wide hips to her face. The Girl with the Shiniest Wizard once again had her face buried in Toni's blonde stubbly cunt, eagerly lashing at it with her gossamer soft tongue. Alex was kneeling behind her, letting the fat ass girl twerk on his cock before he penetrated her, the still dripping tiny mouth on his cock being tantalizingly nuzzled by her cheeks.

Riding on Tegan's back was Dakota, the former captain of Team Kick, facing Alex, clenching her friend's sides with her muscular thighs. She ran her fingers over Alex's strong jawline, forcing him to look at her.

"Fuck her," She snarled in her soft but commanding accent. "Fuck Tegan's cunt and Toni's face."

For as long as he had been teasing Tegan's slit his pre-cum and her pussy juice had been dripping onto Toni's plump lips, only to be eagerly licked away. Alex finally penetrated Tegan, slowly, just as deliberately and carefully with his throbbing cock as he had been skewered by Dakota's trusty strap on. Tegan gave a faint, barely restrained groan as his turgid length was fed into her. Soon his heavy testicles were thumping steadily against the summit of her lips, right over her clitoris. Beneath them all, Tegan craned her neck upwards to flick the tip of her tongue over his balls or her friend's vagina, timing each dart of the tiny appendance perfectly for maximum effect.

"You look at me," Dakota said to him, steel in her voice, her fingers hard on his jawbone.

Alex stared into her deep brown eyes as he thrust, hands on Toni's hips. Both women were now moaning when they weren't eating out one another's engorged pussies. Alex could faintly hear the wet noises of their play underneath all of their femnine cries of shrill ecstasy. Tegan's warmth was swallowing his shaft again and again as his pelvis bounced against her buttocks.

His senses were flooded by the sounds of flesh on flesh, the sensation of his cock being so tightly cradled, of Dakota's eyes boring into his own. Another orgams was building in his loins. Before he could warn them he was already bucking uncontrollably, trying to maintain his pace and force but the overwhelming feeling of swelling and excitement was overriding his physical control.

"You cumming?!" Dakota wanted to know. Alex could only grunt in the affirmative. "Put it in Toni's mouth, take it out and put it in her mouth!"

Alex did not have the time to obey her before he was shooting, a thick and pure white rope to start that slopped over Toni's exposed, small breasts and her chin. The majority of the load he stroked out of his pussy juice slickened cock, fingers tight around the base, shot into her wide open mouth, over the tongue lolling out of her lips. He groaned as if he had been disemboweled.

"Don't swallow it," Dakota ordered. Faster than Alex could have with his now weakened legs and core, she vaulted off of Tegan's back. She still had enough breath to boss them all around. "Toni, get up! Kiss it into Tegan's mouth."

With a wicked grin, Toni got into position, holding Tegan's head and running her fingers through her hair, gracefully letting his seed, along with her own saliva, dribble slowly into the other woman's mouth. When her mouth was empty Toni silently urged Tegan forward, to Dakota, who was waiting with her own mouth agape. The two women kissed, open lipped, and Alex fancied that he could see a bit of his load swish between them.

Finally, Dakota opened her mouth for him, and her tongue was absolutely covered in his now translucent semen. She closed her mouth and swallowed big, twice. Her smile was no longer so hard or cutting.

"Not bad for your first lesson." She told him sincerely.

12