A Harmless Visit

Story Info
Kyle platonically visits his pregnant friend Madeline.
4.4k words
4.52
18k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline and I met up at a coffee shop down the street from her house, as she wasn't in a condition to drive very far at the moment. I hadn't seen her since the "One Year Reunion" party our group of college friends had had a little less than a year ago now; we were all nearly two years out of school by the point of this rendezvous. Madeline and her husband Mike (another college friend of mine) were expecting their first child in the next month or so, Madeline being 35 weeks into her pregnancy.

It was exciting stuff, as she'd be the first from our friend group to have a baby. And for me, especially exciting as I have a raging fetish for pregnant women. To be clear, I by no means had any sexual ulterior motives for a friendly meet-up; I was just thrilled to be spending some quality time with a pregnant lady for the first time in my life. The most I would let myself hope for was a glimpse of bare belly, though I doubted even that would come to pass in public. Really, it would just be thrilling to be in the presence of and in conversation with someone pregnant. I barely slept the night before, I was so looking forward to our little get-together.

I got there 45 minutes early, because of course I did. She entered just on time, waving once she spotted me at our table in the back corner. Wearing a big, puffy black coat, her pregnancy was noticeable but not exactly eye-grabbing; I assumed she'd take the garment off momentarily, and I eagerly looked forward to getting a better look at her. She walked over, lifting her arms up to come in for a hug as she got close.

I stood and embraced her, very much feeling the firmness of her round midsection through her thick coat and other wintry layers. This visit was already a success, I thought. The firm belly kept me from getting too close to her; we both had to lean forward to get arms around each other at all. I wondered if I'd feel the baby move, but that was probably impossible through the layers. Feeling the amazing firmness of her bump, I had the first non-platonic feelings for her that I'd ever had. Luckily, we ended the hug after 4 or 5 seconds, well before I may have become noticeably aroused.

Madeline removed her coat to sit down. She was wearing a thick sweater and relaxed jeans, pregnancy curves minimized across the board. Damn it. The bump was more pronounced than it had been in the coat, but not nearly pronounced enough for my liking. Our waitress headed over to us when she saw Madeline sit, taking her order for a decaf vanilla latte. Just thinking about the fact that the pregnancy made her have to order decaffeinated drinks got me going a little bit. I may have been too excited about everything, but I thought I could keep it to myself adequately.

We engaged in some small talk about jobs, what we've been watching and reading, other friends: boring, non-pregnancy-related topics that I won't bother to go into in any detail here. "My maternity leave started this week," she suddenly had my full and undivided attention. "It's about time, I can barely move at this point. So, so exhausted all the time. And cumbersome as hell. I've been knocking things off people's desks for months, it just gets worse and worse as I grow. Embarrassing even after dozens of times, unfortunately." That was enough to get me fully hard (for the first of many times during our time together), and I was very glad to be wearing tight, erection-hiding jeans.

"So how are you feeling, generally?" I managed to ask as the conversation hit a slight lull due to my quiet excitement.

She frowned and shook her head slightly. "Shitty?" Madeline laughed. "That's a bit of a simplification, obviously, but...yeah, kinda shitty, honestly. Swollen and achy absolutely everywhere, for one. Then there's the kicking, which starts off being a cool thing to feel inside you and everything, but at this point, with the baby as big as it is and so little room to move around in there? It's just really uncomfortable. Can't sleep, can't really relax. So very much discomfort." She fell silent, then forced her frustrated facial expression into a smile. "It is really cool to not only feel the baby move, but be able to see it move under my skin at this point. Wanna see, if it happens? And feel, of course..."

I could hardly believe my luck; I had to concentrate to keep my jaw from dropping. She was going to let me get a touch in?! "Y-yeah, sure! It does seem really cool. Sorry it hurts, though. That sounds shitty indeed."

"Uhhhh," she groaned, gripping her belly in both hands. "Speaking of getting kicked in shitty places: I've gotta pee pretty much immediately. Excuse me for a minute, Kyle?" I nodded and she rose out of her chair with a gravid moan and a hand on her lower back, proceeding to rush off to the ladies' room. Watching her waddle with all the speed she could muster was another amazing sight to behold. This had already been a more than worthwhile visit, I thought. And I remained hopeful that a belly touch was yet to come...

Madeline returned after two or three minutes, groaning back into her chair as both hands lifted her sizable bump up to prevent it shoving into the lip of the table. "I'm sorry, Kyle," she said with a sigh. "I feel like I've been nothing but negativity, you know?"

I shook my head, hopefully reassuringly. "No, no, it's okay, really. I think this is, among many other things, your special time to be allowed to complain as much as you please."

She laughed and gently used her left hand to touch the back of my right hand as it rested on the table. Her eyes were bright with gratitude as she met my nervous gaze. "Exactly what a pregnant woman wants to hear, man! Seriously. All you need are people to complain to, and the weeks just fly by. Thanks, Kyle." Madeline squeezed the back of my hand for another moment and I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning with delight. Just contact with her hand, one of the very same that had just been cradling her belly as she sat back down...my mind was being continuously blown.

Madeline leaned back in her chair, audibly slapping both palms down onto the top of her apparently drum-like bump; she got a good sound out of that thing! "I am sorry, though, to be so negative. It's all pretty cool, right? There are obviously shitty things about all this," she motioned to her belly with two open hands, "but it's really, really cool, too." Her palms went back to lovingly squeezing the sides of the mountain of her bump. My eyes followed every micro-movement with dazed amazement. "I mean, life's in here, right? The creation of life, inside me? That shit's crazy. It's surreal, kinda breathtaking. Ooooh!" She squeezed with both hands just to the left of where I presumed her navel was, then used her right hand to grab my left and place it directly on the very spot of interest. "The baby's moving again! Can you feel?!"

Yes. Yes, I could feel. "Y-y-yeah, wow! Damn, that's...that's so neat!" She was beaming. I didn't want to betray how amazing I actually found it and weird her out or anything, but this was just about the coolest thing I'd ever felt. It wasn't sexually intriguing like so much of my watching her gently stroke her belly had been. It was just fascinating in that life-creating pregnancy way that she'd just been talking about. There was life in there, indeed! "And that...it doesn't really...it's not so painful?"

She shook her head. "No, not really when the kicks are right to the outside of my stomach. When it's more inward toward my organs, though? Yeah, that can hurt a lot." Seeming a bit distracted as she looked off into the middle distance, Madeline rubbed both sides of the bump absent-mindedly, lingering slightly longer over the sight of foot-impact from a moment earlier. "I'm so sorry, Kyle, but I'm just tired as hell. It comes out of nowhere, like a hundred times a day. And I fucking hate that I have to wear shoes out in public: my feet are killing me! I know we've only been here a few minutes, but would you mind coming home with me instead of hanging out here? I just want to get more comfortable, you know?"

I reassured her that this was no problem whatsoever, and we headed off to her house within a few minutes. (Incidentally, I should note for posterity, watching her struggle back into her heavy winter coat was one of many grand highlights of the whole experience.) Painfully hard as I got into my car to follow her there, I felt like I had very little choice but to release the tension while I drove; I very easily got myself off within the first half of the five-minute drive, clumsily wiping my particularly large load onto the few napkins I was lucky to find on my passenger's seat; I hadn't planned ahead at all, just given in to my animal instincts as I drove and jerked furiously.

Pulling up behind Madeline in her driveway, I gave myself a quick once-over to make sure no stray drops of cum were visible in the area around my crotch. Looked fine, to my relief. I got out of the car, subtly arranging my boxers as I stood, and followed her inside like a happy puppy following its master. Once we were in the front door my host didn't slow her stride, stripping off her huge coat on her way into her bedroom. She laughed at her absent-minded stripping as she disappeared from my view. "Sorry, Kyle, I don't mean to abandon you: I just need to get a little more comfortable. Give me a sec?" I made some awkward noise to confirm that this was fine as she closed the door behind her. It was almost hard to breathe with the heavily pregnant Madeline changing mere feet away from me, separated from view by just a few inches of dry wall...

I must have fantasized about what was going on out of my line of vision for longer than I realized. I hadn't taken off my own coat or shoes, just remained standing a few feet into the house with my eyes glued to Madeline's bedroom door. Suddenly, I was staring at an open door with a far more casually-dressed pregnant friend standing there. She giggled awkwardly, crossing her arms over the ample cleavage her newly-donned tank top revealed. "Kyle? You okay? I must be a sight, huh?" Madeline rubbed the underside of her belly self-consciously; the bottom third or so of the bump (from just above her adorable outie belly button) was visible between the too-short tank top and the gym shorts that comprised the rest of her new housebound outfit. There were some bright red stretch marks on the bottom-most curves of her stomach; I struggled not to get overly aroused.

"No, no, you look totally fine!" I hastily tried to assure her. "I...I was just spacing for a sec, sorry." She looked understandably quizzical. "I'm glad you could get more comfortable!" I took another shot at reassurance. Despite trying rather desperately to read her facial features for her comfort level, my eyes remained inexorably drawn back down to her massive bump. It hung down to overlap a few inches with her crotch. It was very distracting indeed; I hoped I wouldn't become visibly aroused, wrenching my focus away from her midsection to try to avoid such an inevitability.

She smiled, finally, as she absent-mindedly fiddled with her gaze-drawing navel. "Yeah, sorry we couldn't stay out for longer. I just needed to get out of tight clothes and off my feet, really." Madeline gestured toward the couch. "Wanna sit with me?" I nodded and sat a cushion away from her on the couch, her resting on the left side and me on the right. She collapsed into her spot with a sigh, her legs spread wide open in what definitely would've been "manspreading" if I or another man had done it. It was all sexily casual, and it had gotten even harder to keep my eyes off the all-attention-gathering belly: from her current position, her tank top now rode halfway up the inflated beach ball. "Sorry I'm not much of a host, Kyle," she said with a slight smile.

What did that smile mean, exactly? Could she possibly have understood just how amazing a host she actually was? How much of a pleasure it was just to be in her presence, regardless of what we were doing? I was lost in thought for I don't know how long before I heard her giggle. "Kyle? Man, you're distracted today, huh?!"

I felt my cheeks redden instantaneously. "N-no...Or, maybe, yeah, I guess I have a few things on my mind, sorry. I'm...I'm okay, really. Back to you, though!" I rearranged myself on the couch to more comfortably angle my orientation towards her; she did the same towards me. It all felt warmly intimate in a way that was exciting and nerve-wracking at once. "How about some girl talk? Tell me what's going on!" I managed, mediocre but sort of surprisingly deft given how overwhelmed I was with various inappropriate feelings towards her.

She laughed. "Girl talk, eh? All right, friend! Well...My boobs are huge, sore, and constantly leaking milk." Madeline grabbed her chest for just a moment; I felt a rather serious twitch in my crotch. "My whole crotch situation..." Glancing down, she laughed out loud and pulled her whole bump towards her; I nearly swooned at the amazing sight of it. "I'm looking down there, but it's not like I can see it or anything! Anyway, the crotch situation is...complicated, let's say? Just...yeah, enough said on that. I'm going to try for a natural birth, that's been on my mind quite a bit. I'm expecting to break down and beg for drugs, though, you know?"

I nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, get the drugs, go easy on yourself!"

As she gently shook her head, Madeline smiled and looked me in the eyes while her hands continued idly massaging her swollen midsection. It was all I could do to meet her gaze with mine, breaking the bump's hold on my attention momentarily. "That's sweet of you. It's complicated though, of course..." She looked into the distance for a few dozen seconds, my eyes stealing a glance at her belly every second or so. Shaking her head a bit more forcefully this time, she finally continued: "I'm sorry, Kyle! Now I'm the distracted one. Thinking about the birth freaks me out quite a bit, tell you the truth. I try not to think about it too much: I mean, it's coming one way or another, right? I've got my birth plan and everything, I can just wait for nature to take its course...Let's see, what else?" Her eyes opened wider than normal and she bit her upper lip for a moment: she was obviously trying to distract herself and think of something less stressful.

"Stretch marks!" she eventually managed, the red parts of her belly apparently catching her attention. "Kinda interesting, right?" I nodded my assent happily, thrilled to have near-explicit permission to set my eyes back on the bump. "I was scared stiff of getting these! It didn't happen at all until like three weeks ago, now...Well, I've certainly seen worse, I shouldn't complain much. I'm kinda fascinated by them, honestly. It's weird, a lot of the pregnancy-related stuff that seemed so weird in theory has been truly amazing to witness firsthand, happening right here in and on me." Madeline pulled her top up right to the underside of her breasts and stretched upward to pull her shorts down a bit, showing me all of the belly and much of her waist. "See how many stretch marks I've got on the sides? Crazy, right?" I nodded: I could indeed see, and this was all crazily exciting.

A moment of silence ensued, this incredible amount of bare pregnant flesh seeming to occupy the entirety of both of our attention. Her eyes finally drifted back to mine from her own belly; I noticed and met them with mine. She smiled widely. "Cool, isn't it? Ooh!" Gripping the right side of her bump in her left hand, she suddenly leaned over and grabbed my right hand to bring it over and place it firmly on the stomach. My heart skipped several beats in a row. "You have to feel the movement!" she exclaimed.

Naturally, I was all too happy to. I could feel the movement within her, which was pretty magical and amazing to witness once again. Getting a bare belly touch of any sort was the real headline, though, and I was positively dizzy with the sensation beneath my fingers. Her pregnant belly skin was soft and supple, very warm and entirely inviting. I pushed in on it gently; once I pushed inward a centimeter or so, the softness gave way to a wonderful firmness. I kept the pressure up, enamored with what I was feeling, way cooler and hotter than it had been even in my most detailed fantasies. My mind would never have been able to conjure up the amazing details my actual, super-lucky self was experiencing.

It was much too sexy for my comfort, frankly, and after a moment of lost-in-the-moment sensual reverie I felt an alarming amount of stirring in my pants. I finally stopped pushing in on the belly in order to ease my arousal, lifting my hand off her gently and proceeding to attempt a subtle rearrangement of my pants' crotch. The movement caught her eyes, to my infinite horror and embarrassment. I felt myself go beet red once more. A tiny smile seemed to flit across her face, though I couldn't be sure in my state of humiliation. Probably just my horrified imagination telling me she was mocking me.

She took a beat after staring at my crotch only momentarily, looking at the wall for a moment or two before looking me in the eye again. "So, Kyle..." The words came out slowly and rather quietly as my mortified eyes met hers. "You have a...a sort of special interest in..." Her eyes darted down to her still-fully-exposed pregnant belly. "...in pregnant ladies, maybe?" She lifted her eyebrows in a physical extension of her question. "I don't mean to pry or anything, but you seem pretty...interested..."

I don't think I've ever been quite as uncomfortable as I was in this instant. Super-aroused and super-embarrassed simultaneously is not a fun combination, it turns out. "I...I'm...Fuck, I..."

Madeline giggled for a moment then scooted her ass into the middle cushion of the couch, allowing her to easily reach up and place a hand on my shoulder. "Relax, man! It's okay! I told you how fascinated I am by it; I can certainly understand how you might be, too. You've never gotten your hands on a pregnant stomach like that before, have you?" I shook my head silently, my gaze averted downwards. "Got a little...excited?" She pointedly looked down at my crotch for a second, her eyebrows up again at the question.

I frowned and nodded, not seeing another way besides admitting to it. "I...I might be a little bit into pregnant women, yeah. And this has all been amazing, but...Shit. I'm so sorry, Madeline. I don't mean to objectify you in this condition or make you uncomfortable or anything. You know how much I value your friendship and MIke's friendship and everything, and..."

She shook her head as she squeezed my shoulder firmly, putting a quick stop to my rapid outpouring of words. "Everything's okay, Kyle. No harm no foul, I say. I'm fine, you're fine...we're fine. No worries whatsoever. To be totally honest, Mike and I...We haven't..." It was her turn to blush now, it seemed. She looked away from me and exhaled loudly. "Woo! Okay! You've been very honest, Kyle, and I appreciate it. I can be honest, too. Mike's...not into pregnancy, not like you are. At all. Like, he really hasn't touched me since I've been pregnant. Not...in that way. You know." Her gaze finally met back up with mine. Tears and longing filled her eyes.

I had to take a crack at it. "So you're not...satisfied, then?" Madeline shook her head in silence. "Can I help?" She nodded, still silent, and pulled her tank top up over her head. Her swollen grapefruits of breasts plopped down onto the top of her belly with a smacking sound. I hadn't even noticed she wasn't wearing a bra until she took her top off, I'd been so preoccupied with the bare bump that had been on display for several minutes now. Her nipples were hard and long, areolas dark brown and epically wide. She cupped a breast in both hands and pinched those erect nipples of hers.

12