A Harmless Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a positively raging hard-on, unsurprisingly. Madeline's eyes were glued to my crotch, taking in the sight of my now-conspicuous-even-clothed cock as she continued to gently tease her nipples. My right hand felt magnetically drawn to the same place as her eyes and my left unzipped my jeans to take it out. I found my dick about as hard as it had ever been; the widening of Madeline's eyes once it was out suggested she was maybe a bit impressed herself. Even touching it with an experimentally light touch, I could tell immediately that I'd have to stroke extraordinarily slowly so as not to shoot instantly; I opted to keep my hands to myself for the moment.

Or, to keep my hands off myself, at least; in short order they'd need to be used on someone else. Madeline silently stood up and positioned herself facing me from just a foot away, dropping her shorts off unceremoniously as she did so. She had gone commando once we got back to her place, it turned out. Her hands remained on her tits, continuing to massage slowly. One of my hands went right to her crotch, the other directly back onto that amazing bump. I almost shot my load hands-free as she moaned with my first light touch of her pussy.

As my fingers crept around the length of her pussy to get a good shot at her clit and at least one finger inside her, she took her right hand off her breast and used it to lift up the belly and give me a better vantage point. It was super hot; I would've instinctively stroked myself to completion in a moment if I didn't need both hands for her glorious crotch and mind-blowing bump. Momentarily, I had her clit pinched between two of my fingers, another digit slowly going in and out of her hole. Her moans were intense, muscle spasms following shortly thereafter. She bucked and bucked and got louder and louder. Finally, she shuddered dramatically and was quiet for a moment. "Goddamn," was the first word out of her mouth, the first either of us had uttered in several hot minutes.

She sat herself back down right next to me, her right hand on my cock before her ass was fully cushioned. "I've been fantasizing about something pretty specific, if you don't mind." I shook my head eagerly to indicate I was up for just about anything. "Can you stand so I can finish you onto my belly?" Oh hell yes! I nodded more enthusiastically than I probably ever have in my life; she chuckled as I stood, my hard-on never leaving her grip.

Her stroke was confident, rhythmically steady with a twist of her wrist near the head of my cock. I wish I could've appreciated it for more than 15 seconds. That's just how it went, though. A few incidental moments of contact between tight-as-a-drum belly and hard-as-hell dick did not help matters. I came extremely quickly and surprisingly voluminously, lining a very respectable amount of her belly in hot white ropes. Both of us stared at the mess we'd made together, glee certainly on her face (when I could peel my focus off my load for a moment) and palpable on my own face as well.

After maybe half a minute lost in the sight of the cum-striped bump, she met my eyes pointedly: "Rub it in for me?" Abso-fucking-lutely. I got right to work with both hands, quickly producing an opalescent white sheen across the entirety of her stickily coated belly. It must have been clear that I didn't know what to do with my cum-basted hands afterward; wordlessly, she tossed me her tank top and I wiped myself off. She was probably going to wash it right after this, but my fantasizing mind insisted she was going to keep it dirty as a souvenir of our filthy little rendezvous.

Things were slightly awkward after that. There was no post-climax place for our transgressive energies to go: we had done what we'd done, and now would just have to live with it. "It's no big deal," she assured me numerous times. "It's just between us, don't worry. And you really did a pregnant girl a favor, Kyle." I tried to take solace in this, but still felt like a pretty big piece of shit over the whole encounter. She seemed nervous, possibly guilty, in the few minutes we had together before I took my hasty leave.

I seemed to get over my guilt somewhat during the car ride home. Rather miraculously given the multiple orgasms that had already occurred that day, I managed to jerk off three times in 40 minutes. A personal record was achieved that day, no question.

When I parked at home, I noticed a text was waiting on my phone. "shhhhhh" was all it said, but there was an attachment. It was a picture of Madeline, completely nude, round belly still shining with my cum. Goddamn, do I hope they decide to have a second kid...

12