A Hazel with Cream Ch. 02

Story Info
Spring Fling takes a turn for the worse for Hazel.
6.5k words
4.45
24.3k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Origin40
Origin40
104 Followers

All characters are over the age of eighteen. This story is a fantasy. Always make sure to get consent from your partner.

------

Hazel was always excited for the Spring Fling. The school's spring dance took place the Friday after spring break. There was a little buzz after with all the students coming back from their various vacations. It built up and up throughout the week, and the Spring Fling was the main way for everyone to release all that energy.

For the most part, life was normal for Hazel after what happened earlier that year. At first she was ashamed. She was scared she was going to be found out, her reputation ruined. Each day she was afraid the pictures would get out. However, as days turned into weeks nothing had come of the incident. They kept their promise. As much as she could, she tried to stay away from the two boys that had used her. Fortunately she didn't have any classes with Bryan. And while she did have chemistry with James, it was like nothing ever happened. He was downright pleasant in the interactions they had. It was unreal, weeks ago he had cum in her ass but just this week their teacher had assigned them to work together.

That didn't matter tonight though. Coach had let them off easy with a short practice, letting the girls go home early. She had rushed home to get cleaned up and dressed for the dance. It was going to be a girls night out, just her and her three best friends. Technically Jamie and Ally had boyfriends, but they had agreed to meet up with them at the dance. Until then, the three of them and MaryAnne decided to go out to eat just the four of them.

The plan for the night had three parts. First, head out for dinner. She would meet up with the girls at the restaurant. Then, head to the school for the dance for a few hours. Finally, Hazel and MaryAnne would have a sleepover at MaryAnne's house, while Jamie and Ally got rides home from the boys. Hazel said her goodbyes to her parents, promising to be good, and hopped in her car.

"Looking good girl!" they greeted her when she got to the restaurant.

She felt good. Over spring break Hazel and her mom had spent an afternoon looking for the right dress. It turned out it was a knee length red dress with spaghetti straps. It was long enough, and while the neckline was low, she wasn't going to get into too much trouble for it. To round out the outfit she had a matching pair of heels that added to her diminutive height.

"Thanks ladies!" Hazel smiled. Giving MaryAnne a hug, "let's get this party started."

The four of them chatted excitedly throughout dinner. It was their last Spring Fling, and while post high school life was looming they wanted to enjoy themselves.

-------------------

Stepping into the gym the four girls were met by a wall of noise. Unlike prom, which was a much more formal affair, Spring Fling was raucous. Student council had gone all out this year. In one corner of the room was a DJ, a mass of students bouncing in front of the setup. Apparently there was a game room, a food room, even a photo booth set up somewhere.

Jamie and Ally split off to find their guys while MaryAnne and Hazel waded into the crowd. The two of them held on to each other and bounced to the music. They stayed in the crowd for a few songs, the two couples finding them in the crowd.

During a song transition, Hazel leaned in to MaryAnne, "I'm getting hot. Do you want to go get a drink?"

"Yeah, let's go!" MaryAnne yelled back as the next song picked up.

Waving goodbye to Jamie and Ally, the two of them sidled their way out of the throng of dancers. Outside the gym, signs pointed to the other attractions. They followed the arrows directing them to the cafeteria. Inside were tables filled with snacks, and a couple student council members handing out drinks.

They waited in line until it was their turn. Some underclassmen, Hazel thought maybe the sophomore class president, greeted them. "What will it be ladies?"

"Lemonade please!" Hazel said.

"Me too!" MaryAnne agreed.

They sipped on their lemonade and nibbled on the snacks.

"I have to say, as much fun as it was dancing, it's much cooler out here," MaryAnne said.

"No kidding," Hazel smiled, "Let's check out the game room. I heard there's prizes."

The 'game room' was actually a pair of conference rooms connected by a couple doors on each side. The two of them looked over the options: there was a ring toss, a kind of plinko, mini basketball hoop, and various other games. Each student got a set number of tickets, based on how well you did you would get a certain number of prize tokens. Then, if you had enough prize tokens you could cash in for a prize. Taking their tickets the two girls surveyed the room.

Pointing to the mini basketball, MaryAnne said to her friend, "That one should come naturally to you." Hazel only rolled her eyes. It's true that she was on the basketball team, but it wasn't like she was especially good at it. Plus, it was mini basketball, nothing like the real thing.

"Step right up ladies. Drop your ticket right here and take your shot. Everyone gets five shots, but after the fifth shot if you make it you keep going until you miss. The more shots you make, the more tokens you get. Easy game," the barker said.

Handing the ball to MaryAnne she walked over to the line. Lining it up, her first shot bounced off the rim. Four shots later, she had made only one.

"Better luck next time," he handed her two tokens. "How about you all-star? Are you up for the challenge?"

Hazel dropped a ticket in the jar and grabbed the ball. Stepping up, she felt the ball's weight in her hand. The hoop was hung up on the wall about ten feet away. Her first shot donked off the back of the rim, but she had the distance now. Breathing easy, she extended her arm draining the next shot, then next, and the next. By the time she was done she had made nine in a row, and a small crowd had formed. When she turned around after her second miss, they clapped for her.

She was a little embarrassed, "It's not like I did anything that special. It's just mini basketball."

"Here you go," he handed her a pile of prize tokens. "You've made the most so far out of anybody tonight. If your record holds you will get a bonus prize to choose from next week."

"That sounds promising," MaryAnne punched Hazel on the arm.

Hazel's luck continued for the rest of the games, getting maximum tokens out of plinko and the cornhole games. By the time the two of them had run out of tickets, Hazel had a whole heap of tokens filling her purse. Walking over to the prize table there was a variety ranging from candy to large plushies. MaryAnne had just enough for a glow in the dark wristband. Hazel looked over the prizes.

"Can I have that one?" she pointed to a cute squirrel plushie.

"Do you have the 85 prize tokens?" the person manning the table asked dubiously.

Opening up her purse, she dumped the tokens onto the table. "Will this be enough?" Hazel asked.

His eyes went wide, "Okay, that's more than enough." He turned and grabbed the squirrel off the shelf and handed it to Hazel.

Taking it, Hazel gave it a hug. "Oh, it's so cute."

"It looks like you finally found a boyfriend," MaryAnne teased her.

"You're just jealous," Hazel said.

"Maybe a little. Do you want to head back to the gym?" the other girl asked.

"You can go on ahead. I'm going to scout out the photo booth. I'll report back in a bit," Hazel told her.

"That sounds good. See you in a while!" MaryAnne said.

The two girls hugged, and Hazel split off to look for the photo booth. Apparently it was in one of the side rooms near the school's theater. Turning down the hallway, she passed by a small group of people heading the other direction. There it was a sign outside the open door of one of the prop rooms saying "Photo Booth Here." She popped her head into the room. No one was inside so she decided to check it out.

Effectively there were two sides to the room. On one side were a bunch of theater props and various costumes from the plays that the theater put on the past couple years. On the other side of the room was a big backdrop that had been set up. Next to it was a box of various props that could be used for the photos. Setting her purse and squirrel friend down, Hazel rummaged through the box.

She grabbed a red flapper's hat out of the box. Hazel smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. It matched her outfit nearly perfectly. The hat had a white trim around the top and a veil of lace that came down over the face. She made a mental note about the hat for when she returned with the group later on. Setting the hat back down, she rummaged through until she found a sparkly masquerade mask. Hazel was about to put it on when she heard the door close behind her. Turning around, her stomach dropped.

Standing just inside the doorway was Bryan. He was holding onto the "Photo Booth Here" sign. Hazel froze in place, her heart pounding.

Walking toward her, he said, "Hey Hazel. It's been a while. I saw you coming this way, and I decided to say hey."

She was slowly backing away from him until her back hit the wall with the backdrop. "I thought we were past this Bryan," she said coldly. This was a big mistake, she shouldn't have come here by herself.

"To be honest, I did too. Until I saw you come in here, all by your lonesome," he grinned. "I still pull out your little photo shoot from time to time. Here, let me show you." Getting out his phone, he started scrolling through his photos. "Oh, here we go. Check these out."

He showed his phone to the unfortunate girl. On the screen was Hazel's face. Her lids were half closed, and there were streaks of jizz across her cheeks and lips. Hazel turned away from it.

"What? You don't want to see more? I've got a bunch," he chuckled.

"Fuck you," she said.

"Do you remember our little arrangement?" Placing his hands on her shoulders,he turned her to face him. "You keep your mouth shut and we keep your little...indiscretion quiet. I think the two of us are going to have a little fun first."

Hazel looked at the ground between them, "You don't have to do this." She didn't know what to do.

"Of course I don't have to...I just want to," he told her. Feeling a pair of hands on her hips, she tried to pull away but she had nowhere to go. He hoisted her small form easily up over his shoulder. Turning back toward the other side of the room he told her, "It looks like they have just the right place for you too."

Suddenly scared, Hazel said, "Wait...what do you mean?"

All she could see was the other side of the room. Her purse and squirrel friend were still on the floor next to the props. She wracked her brain trying to figure out what he meant. They stopped moving and she heard Bryan messing around with something. As she tried to turn and see what it was she felt herself being swung around.

"Oh my God," said under her breath. She was face to face with an open set of stocks. Last year the school put on The Crucible for the school play. She had laughed at pictures of her friends on the stage crew bent over, head and hands popping out the other side.. "No, no, no. Not this, please?" Hazel begged.

"Too late now bitch," he growled.

She felt a hand on the back of her neck forcing it forward. Slowly and steadily she felt herself being guided towards the stocks. His hand was so strong around her neck, it hurt. Grabbing onto the edge of the stocks she tried futilely to push back, but she couldn't do anything to stop it. Eventually she felt her neck being pressed down into the opening of the stocks. Despite her struggling Bryan held her head there. With a shock, she felt the top of the stocks come down over her head, trapping her in place. There was a sound of some mechanism and Bryan stepped away from her. Pushing up on it with her hands and neck, she couldn't make it move. With her head stuck, she had to be careful to keep her head up or the stocks would start choking her.

Hazel had thought that maybe Bryan would just harass her. Maybe kiss her or grope her a bit, but this was a different level. Tears started to well up in her eyes.

She couldn't see him, but he knew he was behind her somewhere. "I didn't think I would have this chance again Hazel. Did you?" he said to her. "Things have been looking up for you, haven't they? Softball is going well for you this season, and I heard you got a big scholarship. Congratulations is in order." She understood the threat in that statement. How if she talked to anyone she would find that her name and pictures of her naked body would be spread all across campus next year.

A hand snaked under her dress up along her thigh. It went up along her smooth skin, then down along the other thigh.

"I always liked your legs Hazel," he said absentmindedly.

Flipping her dress up over her back, he looked at her ass sticking out in the air. Hazel was wearing a pair of black panties. Gritting her teeth, she felt his fingers groping her crotch. They slid up and down pressing into her pussy.

"Look at these panties, it's almost as if you were wanting to be taken now isn't it?" Bryan told her. "I don't want to keep you waiting."

Fingers grabbed the elastic of her panties. She felt them jerked down over her ass. Sliding them down, her legs were lifted to get them past her feet. Hazel felt the cool air of the room on her now exposed pussy.

"Don't do this...please. Just let me go," tears started rolling down her cheeks.

He said in answer, "In a while Hazel, in a while. But first..."

Hazel felt her pussy lips spread wide. There were a few seconds as she waited for the inevitable. Suddenly a finger was jammed into her. As the finger eased in and out of her pussy, another one found its way to her clit. She felt it circling her little button and a jolt went straight through her. It was happening again. She was being used and couldn't do anything about it.

"Stop it..." she said in a quiet voice.

"What's that? What should I stop doing? Is it this?" he vigorously started to rub back and forth across her clit.

She sighed as her body started to betray her. It wasn't long before she felt her pleasure building as Bryan continued fingering her. It seemed it was having his intended effect though, as she felt his finger working in and out of an increasingly slick pussy.

"That's good isn't it?" he told the senior. "Just let yourself enjoy it."

She had to bite her lip to stop herself from moaning. It was so humiliating to be used like this. It kept going on and on, and she felt her legs start to go weak and tremble. Hazel didn't want him to know how much she was enjoying, but her hips started shifting on their own. She couldn't help it. A groan escaped her lips.

"That's what I thought Hazel, still a slut," Bryan said with some satisfaction.

He slid a second finger in, slowly stretching her.

"Oh my god," she moaned.

The two fingers eased into her pussy. At first he slowly worked them, but he built up speed until they were furiously flying in and out of her. Hazel was so close to cumming. As best as she could she tried to shift her hips back to meet his fingers. It shocked herself how much she needed this. Finally, she felt it wash over her.

"Oh! Unnngh! Unnngh! Yes!" Hazel cried out as her orgasm wracked her body.

Her body was so weak, she barely was able to stand, bent over as she was in the stocks. Shame washed over her as she realized just how quickly had gone from saying 'no' to cumming at his touch. Her eyes closed, Hazel tried to catch her breath when she heard an unzipping behind her.

"You...you don't have to do this. You can just stop. You can walk away," she implored.

He chuckled. "Admit it Hazel. Your body needs this. I'm not going to let an opportunity like this go to waste. Just enjoy this."

Her pussy was still aching. As much as she wouldn't admit it, she wanted more. Bryan's hands grabbed her hips lifting her ass higher. He shifted her feet apart spreading her legs. A shiver went down her spine when she felt the tip of his cock probe her opening. At first he eased the first inch or so of his cock into her. It was delicious. She wanted more. Hazel got her wish when she felt him slam all the way into her.

Bryan groaned, "Mmmmm, I'm glad I got you lubed up."

Rocking his hips, he continued to work her pussy. He reached out around her, coping a feel of her breasts over her dress. Bryan started to pound into her knocking her against the stocks with each thrust. Each time she felt him pull most of his cock out of her, then with one quick motion it would drive all the way into her. She started to rock her hips back in time with the thrusts. Hazel couldn't deny the familiar feeling rising in her again.

His hands left her breasts, and settled on her hips again. Bryan started to slam into her furiously.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, Yes! Yes! Oh!" she was being driven wild.

He slowed down, groaning with a couple last thrusts driving inside her, "Mmmm, that's it." With one last thrust, he emptied himself deep into her pussy. She felt the twitching of his cock against the walls of her pussy. Again her shame came rushing back, her realization of where she was and what just happened. At least it was almost over.

The cock slipped out of her and she felt his cum start to ooze out. Hazel couldn't do anything as it started to drip down her leg. She saw him step around in front of the stocks, cock still in hand.

"Open up sweetheart. Remember to be a good girl," he placed his cock at her lips. "Clean me up."

Hazel obliged parting her lips allowing the shaft into her mouth. She ran her tongue around it, hoping to get this done as quickly as possible. It dawned on her that this wasn't the first time she had tasted a mixture of her own juices and Bryan's jizz. Much to her dismay, she felt it start to stiffen up again in her mouth. A hand grabbed her hair as Bryan started to rock his hips. It wasn't too long until he had his erection back in full.

"Maybe you are just too good at this Hazel. Maybe I just like using you too much," he mused to himself.

With a guiding hand in her hair, she was bobbed up and down on his shaft. Eventually he started to work deeper and deeper pushing against her throat. Hazel was gagging and drooling as she felt herself get facefucked over and over. Just when she started to feel him try and push even deeper into her throat, she heard a knocking on the door. Quickly Bryan pulled out of her mouth leaving her coughing.

Expecting him to let her go from the stocks, she was surprised when she heard him zip up and walk over to the door. Her heart fell when a moment later she heard the door open and close. There were the sounds of other people coming in.

It was happening again. He didn't just want to keep her for himself.

"I hope it's okay I brought a couple more?" a voice said.

"Yeah, just make sure they keep their mouths shut," Byran's voice answered.

"Holy shit you were right. I didn't believe you at first," a voice called out.

"Gentleman, let me present to you: Hazel Collins," Bryan declared. "I can personally attest to satisfaction guaranteed."

She felt a pair of fingers spread her pussy wide and what seemed like a crowd of boys chuckled. Stepping back around in front of Hazel again, he pulled out his cock. She looked up at him with despair.

"Are you sure?" another voice asked.

"Of course I'm sure. It's a wonder what a few...compromising photos will do. Our little friend here has assured me she doesn't doesn't want word to get out about her performance a couple months back. Imagine Miss Perfect showing up to campus and everyone in all her classes knows she takes it up the ass. No, no, this little whore is going to keep her mouth shut. Well...after this at least," as if to prove his point he grabbed her hair again and shoved his cock deep into her mouth. "See! Don't be shy. Choose whatever hole you like."

Origin40
Origin40
104 Followers
12