A Hazel with Cream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Origin40
Origin40
104 Followers

Hazel wasn't surprised when she felt some hands shifting up her hips. There was a sound of zippers dropping throughout the room. Her focus was brought back to Bryan's cock in her mouth as it pressed itself against the back of her throat. She barely stopped herself from gagging when he pulled out again. Just as it slid back into her mouth she felt someone's cock sliding into her pussy. There was no resistance as it thrust its way to its hilt. Whoever it was was eager to fuck the senior as they got right to sliding in and out of her.

Hands groped her body, squeezing her breasts, unzipping her dress. A couple people grabbed her arms, maneuvering them up through the straps of her dress. The only thing preventing her from choking on the stocks was Bryan's hand pulling her up by her hair. They worked her dress down so it was bunched up around her waist. The pounding she was receiving caused her breasts to sway forward and back before she felt hands grab at them.

"Shit. I didn't realize she was hiding these."

"No kidding."

All the while the cock was slamming into her pussy. Bryan had pulled out of her mouth, giving her a chance to breathe. In front of her he wrapped his fist around it and started pumping. She glanced around. In front of her were other members of the football team, cocks out. A moment later, another hand grabbed her head, turning it to face a different cock. This one was even longer than Bryan's. Mindlessly she opened up accepting this new cock. She wasn't in any position to fight, and wanted to offer as little resistance as possible.

This new person wasn't as gentle as Bryan and jammed his cock deep, pressing into her throat. She gagged and her eyes started watering. It pulled out, giving her a second to breath. Then she felt her head slammed down on the cock. Hazel sputtered, but her head was held there for five...ten seconds. Tears started to stream down her cheeks as she started to feel short of breath. Finally he pulled her off. She gasped for breath before the process was repeated again.

Whoever it was, was still trying to force it down her throat when she felt a load of jizz streak across her forehead. Another hit just below her eye. At the same time, whoever was fucking her pussy couldn't control themselves and groaned shooting another load into her wet hole.

The cock slipped out of her and quickly another one replaced it. Her eyes went wide as she felt it stretch her pussy. Whoever was inching into her was big, real big. They worked a couple inches into Hazel, then waited for her walls to relax. It eased in and out of her, then probed deeper. They repeated the process a couple more times until finally all of their cock was inside her. She had never felt so full.

Whoever's cock she had been sucking pulled out. It seemed they weren't eager to blow their load just yet, but another one replaced it. They slipped a few inches into her mouth. Hazel was waiting for him to start fucking her face when she felt a sharp slap across her cheek.

"Suck it bitch. What good are you if you don't even suck my cock?"

Dutifully, she wrapped her lips around the cock and started suck. Hazel even ran her tongue around it. The shaft started to ease in and out. She was grateful that whoever was it didn't go as deep as the last person.

Whoever was fucking her pussy was taking it slow. She had to focus on something, so she focused on that. His cock absolutely filled her pussy up with each thrust. She started to squeeze her muscles around it, trying to get as much pleasure out of it as possible. It was almost a blessing when someone's fingers made their way to her clit. She couldn't help but to moan onto the cock in her mouth as the mystery finger slid back and forth.

"You told us she was a slut Bryan, but I didn't believe you," someone said. She heard the comment but didn't care. Hazel needed something to hold onto in order to get through this and that something was the building sensations.

The monster cock started to pound into her faster and faster. Closing her eyes, she tried to block everything else out. It was going deeper inside her than she could have imagined anything could go. It was overwhelming. Hazel imagined she could feel every ridge and bump of this thick cock as it slid past the pussy's walls. She swore every thrust slid along her g-spot. It felt...amazing. She couldn't help moaning onto the cock in her mouth. Maybe it was lack of oxygen, maybe it was another impending orgasm, but she felt lightheaded.

"Mmmm, mmmm, nnnngh!" she was embarrassed. Fingers started to pinch her nipples, harder than she liked. But it didn't matter, it sent her over the edge. "Onng! Onn! Nnnnngh!" her cries were muffled by the cock in her mouth. She would have collapsed if not for the stocks and the hands on her body holding her up. The boys around her laughed.

"You said she DOESN'T like this?" Faintly, she could hear replays of her moans being played by a couple different phones around the room.

The guy fucking her had grabbed her hips was slamming into her, as far as she could tell, as hard as he could. Two, three, four times he thrust into her groaning each time. Finally she felt it shove in one last time and it stayed in there. Hazel wasn't sure, but she thought she felt it pulse inside of her. That was four loads she had taken so far tonight. A moment later the monster cock slipped out of her. She felt so...empty. It was almost disappointing.

The cock pulled out of her mouth. Hazel heard a noise and the top of the stocks was lifted away. Hands lifted her up, pulling her into a standing position. More cum leaked out of her. She looked around the room. There were six other guys besides Bryan all with their cocks out. Some were his teammates. Some were classmates she knew personally. How could all of these boys do this?

A hand shoved her and she stumbled forward a couple steps. They circled around her, shoving her back and forth until she eventually fell to her knees in front of someone.

"Looks like she's hungry for you Landon," another one called out.

Landon reached out pulling her in close. Placing the tip of his cock at her lips, she opened up and started to suck on it. Her hands were guided to a pair of other cocks. Wrapping around them, she tried to jerk them off while managing to suck Landon's cock. She didn't have much time to work it when he pulled out. Another hand turned her to face another cock. Before she had a moment to compose herself it was jammed into her mouth. That cock pulled out and another replaced it. Apparently two guys were trading off her mouth one thrust at a time, until to her disbelief she felt her mouth being stretched as both cocks were trying to find their way into her. Cameras captured the moment as her mouth was stuffed with the two cocks. They struggled to go any deeper, and eventually pulled out.

Hazel was yanked back by her hair, and someone lay down in front of her. She was pushed forward onto them. Their erection pressing onto her belly as she was dragged forward. Hands grabbed her legs, spreading them wide. She was helpless as she was eased back onto the cock. With her pussy being stretched wide earlier, it slipped easily inside her, making it her fourth different cock of the night in her cunt. Immediately the cock got to work. There was a slapping sound in the air as the cock, rapidly slammed into her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!...Oh! Oh! Oh!" Hazel hated that she was liking this. She hated how easily manipulated her body was.

Opening her eyes, Hazel saw another cock bobbing in front of her. It pressed at her lips and she opened up. It repeatedly bulged her cheek. All the while, the cock invading her pussy continued to piston in and out of her.

"Look at me bitch!" a voice above her demanded.

She looked up to see another phone above her capturing the scene. Tears welled up in her eyes as she began to cry. The tears streamed down her face, mixing with the splatter of cum and the drool leaking from her mouth. It wasn't even really the thought of other people finding out. Hazel accepted that at this point. She couldn't imagine a scenario where word of this didn't get out, or at least her image didn't get spread on the internet. What really devastated her was what she had been reduced to. To these boys she was nothing more than a series of wet holes to stick their dick into.

Her eyes went wide as she felt someone spit onto her asshole. It was shortly followed by a finger. At first it teased, but then slowly working from side to side it slipped into her ass. The finger felt around inside her, almost as if exploring. Then, just as quickly it pulled out.

Unfortunately for her, they weren't done with her little bud yet. Hands grabbed her asscheeks, spreading them wide. And to her horror, a pressure returned to her asshole. This time it wasn't a finger, but the head of someone's cock. Slowly, it started to press into her asshole.

Momentarily she pulled off the cock in her mouth. "Nooooooo!" she wailed and frantically tried to reach back and push the cock away. There was nowhere to go. There was nothing she could do. Seven different sets of hands held her still as this new trespass occurred. Slowly, surely, this new cock penetrated her asshole.

As much as she would have hated to admit it, up until that point there were still things her body had appreciated. This was not one of them. While someone was still working into her well used pussy, she felt her ass being stretched to accommodate more and more of this other cock.

Hazel just lay there limply on top of one of Bryan's friends as another cock was jammed into her mouth. Her mind was numb as cocks violated three of her holes.The cocks in her ass and pussy began to alternate. At no point was she allowed a moment's rest. As soon as one started to withdraw the other jammed into her. She didn't know how much more she could take of this.

Her jaw was getting tired, but the cock in mouth kept fucking her face over and over again. It was all she could do at this point to just stay conscious. Hazel was afraid of what they might do to her if she passed out. Suddenly she heard the owner of the cock in her mouth groan. Instead of pulling out, he thrust one last time deep into her throat. Two, three, four different loads of jizz hit the back of her throat causing her to gag and cough. As the cock pulled out, she continued coughing. The jizz and the drool leaking out of her mouth. After a while she caught her breath, and swallowed what she could.

"Open up bitch!" she heard as someone grabbed her hair and pulled it up. Three more cocks bobbed in front of her, stroked by their owners.

"Wider!" she felt a slap across her face. Unthinkingly, Hazel followed the command, stretching her aching jaw wider. "That's a good slut."

One by one each of the cocks erupted onto her. Load after load streaked across her face and into her mouth. The taste was overwhelming. Instinctively Hazel swallowed the cum that landed in her mouth. Blinking, she had to reach up to wipe her eye when it dripped down. After four loads that evening, her face was glazed in cum.

"What a whore." A voice called out.

"No man, at least a whore gets paid."

Turning her head, they placed her lips at the tip of a cock.

"Clean it slut."

For a moment Hazel hesitated, but then she went to work licking up the jizz that was still on the cock. Once it was cleaned to satisfaction, another was placed in front of her until all three were free from cum.

The one in her ass was fucking her faster and faster. Finally it shoved deep inside staying there, and Hazel heard a groan signaling that she had taken another load up the ass. She was relieved when nothing replaced it when the cock pulled out. Hazel was so weak and so very tired. She just wanted this to be over, but the last cock was still working steadily into her pussy.

Suddenly she felt herself flipped over so now her classmate was now on top of her. Hands grabbed her ankles and wrists spreading them wide, holding her down. It didn't really matter. Hazel was too weak to do anything at this point. She was surprised when he pulled out. However, he wasn't done. Stepping over her body, he settled across her chest. Despite her diminutive size, she had very large breasts. He sandwiched his cock between them. All Hazel could do was watch as he started to fuck her tits.

Hazel was powerless as the other guys started to finger her pussy and gaping asshole.

"Please...don't," she sounded pathetic even to herself.

"Smile for the camera sweetheart," a voice called to her left. She looked that way and immediately regretted it. Closing her eyes, she just tried to block it all out.

Fingers were still working her holes when she heard a groan above her. A hand forced her head down until she was looking at her breasts. It was just in time for her to see the cock slide through her breasts one last time before being sprayed by load after load on her face and neck. They guy who just fucked her tits got up and it looked like someone else was getting in position to fuck her again with a fresh erection.

"She's had enough," Bryan said somewhere above her.

Abruptly Hazel felt the hands holding her down release her. They got up and started to walk toward the door. They were done having their fun using her holes. One by one they left leaving just her and Bryan. He looked down at her still naked on the floor.

"I'm glad we could catch up Hazel," he smiled down at her. "I can't promise that they won't talk, but you have my word that I won't tell a soul."

Hazel didn't say anything, just looking up at him with half closed eyes. She didn't even react when he used a finger to scoop up some of the cum that was oozing out of her pussy.

Wiping it across one breast he said, "I'll see you later. Just make sure you clean yourself up before you head out."

She just closed her eyes. Hazel heard the door slam. Finally she was alone. She was tired and sore, and just wanted to go to sleep. It would be so easy to just close your eyes and drift away...but she knew that wasn't an option. Looking around, Hazel took stock. She was sticky and sore. Spotting the mirror she walked over to it and forced herself to look. Her hair was a mess. There were tear streaks from her makeup, and her face and hair were plastered by layers of cum. She did what she could to clean herself up, but knew she had to go home before she could be truly clean again. Hazel searched around everywhere for her panites. One of the boys must have taken it as a trophy. The last thing she wanted was to run into someone and have a damp spot near the crotch of her dress, so she decided to steal a pair of shorts from the costumes.

Grabbing her purse she checked her phone. She had a bunch of messages from the girls:

-We R at the entrance to the gym

-Let us know when you are heading this way

-Where are you?

-Are you okay?

-We'll see you later I guess.

Hazel knew she shouldn't feel a pang of guilt at that last one, but did anyway. Quickly she responded: "I'm really sorry. I started to feel awful and had to rush home." It was a pretty lame excuse, but she just couldn't tell MaryAnn the truth. Gathering her things she went to the door. There was no way she could afford to be seen by anyone looking like this. So after sneaking out the door and down the hallway, she exited the school the long way.

Grateful not to run into anybody face to face she sat down in her car and cried.

Origin40
Origin40
104 Followers
12