A Heart To Heart With Mom

Story Info
A never too old-to-learn story between mom and me.
1.4k words
4.31
32.3k
37
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
165 Followers

Eighteen and never been kissed, Ha-ha-ha that must be somebody else's story. Well, they got the eighteen right anyways, or I once was. The never been kissed was over ten years before my eighteenth, and almost everything else has happened since then.

l don't like the terms whore or easy, after all, it takes two right? And my hand to... l never had a one-night stand, not unless my husband was there also. But l still remember what my grandmother told me when l was young "your life is yours, don't let others run it" I take pride in following that advice so think what you may.

Eighteen and soon l would be off to college and although I took my studies seriously l planned on having as much fun as l could also. l was especially excited to join a sorority, l swung both ways but with a tilt toward fellow females. l mean they're softer, sweeter, prettier, and far less hair, yuck.

It was a couple of weeks before l left, a lazy day with just me and my mom in the house. l guess that was why she did what she did, her last words of advice. Somehow when she called me from her bedroom l knew what was coming, l dragged my feet all the way there, and when l got to the door l had one word for her "What?"

She asked me to come and sit by her, which l did reluctantly. She grabbed my hand and said "You will be leaving for college soon and l want to talk to you before you go"

"Shit mom, do we have to do this?"

"Yes, it might not be important to you but it is to me"

"Okay, let's get it over with"

She made me look into her eyes, only then would she start. "Honey you are eighteen now, so an adult. And college is the stepping stone for the rest of your life"

"l know, l know, mom"

Mom shook my hands to get my attention again. "Listen to me!" She then took a deep breath. "l want you to make good grades, but also have the time of your young life!"

"What, what did you say?"

"you heard me, have fun, have sex, and don't be afraid to experiment"

"Who are you and what did you do with my mom?"

"Honey it's me and I'm serious"

Mom took another breath and unloaded her soul. Sweetie, l was you. l mean l was your age once and I did what l thought others expected from me. I'm not saying l don't love your dad or that l wish things would be different. l love my life now but l missed so much getting here.

You can have fun and get here, or whatever your (here) means to you. Do you know l always wanted to kiss a girl?

"Kiss a girl mom really?"

Well you know what l mean, don't make this harder than it is already.

"Sorry mom, go on"

There are plenty of things l regret l missed but (okay) not being with another girl is the one thing that hurts the most.

"But why didn't you tell dad, guys are into that stuff big time"

Your dad would never go from such a thing, he makes love to me with his boxers on for heaven's sake. And how did you get so worldly?

"First yuck" and l know things"

You know things or you have done things?

"Hum, both l guess if you're talking about being with guys and girls"

What! l didn't think you were still a virgin but you sound like you're far from it.

"What do you want me to say, mom, l kissed a girl and l liked it" both laugh.

Well then maybe you should be telling me.

"l can't do that mom, but I'll show you if you want"

You don't mean what l think you mean do you?

Yeah, mom, now shut up. l moved close to mom to kiss her, she held her lips tightly closed but when l began to squeeze her breasts she either changes focus or was more willing. Either way, l was now Frenching my mom and liked it too. Take that Katie Perry!

I'm not even sure she noticed as l unbuttoned every button of her blouse, she was aware when l took it off of her because she said to be careful as it was her favorite. Mom still had wonderful tits, round and fairly firm. Her nipples snapped to attention to my touch and when l took one of them in my mouth my mom just about passed out.

Mom Stopped my moves but for reasons, l would have never guessed. She said she needed two things from me if we were to go any further. (l nodded my head in agreement) First, you must never speak a word about this, not to anyone (again l nodded my head) Next, take your clothes off. l want to see you.

That got no answer, just a pile of my clothes on the floor. l must say l had mixed feelings. l felt a bit awkward as she is my mom, but she was also still a very sexy woman in my books and it was that thought that took control.

I told her, now it's your turn, mom was hesitant but there she stood in her birthday suit. She was beautiful, all but the forest between her legs, l pointed at her baby maker and asked what was up with that. She told me that dad didn't care so why should she?

l said because if nothing else you do it for yourself. l then ran my hand over my smooth box, mom's eyes fixed as my clitty popped out from between my lips. It feels so much better like this and they taste better this way too.

l grabbed my mom's hand and placed it on my pussy, see that, isn't that better. It was her turn to just nod her head yes instead of speaking. I put my hand on mom's fur box and guide her on what to do to me by doing it to her. Now, here flick your finger like this. soon we were both moaning in unison.

Mom quickly came, her reason obvious as she repeated "it has been so long" over and over. l took my fingers covered in mom's cum and tasted them as if l just finished a delicious fried chicken meal, as they say (finger licking good)

When mom's mouth finally closed from watching me do that l told her it was my treat to myself. Mom reaches for me again but l stopped her saying I had a better idea. l hopped on the bed, spread my legs, and told her to come and get it.

Mom was not mom anymore, she was a lustful woman and one that was going to make up for a lost time. She jumped between my legs and went at it, with a little coaching she had no problem in getting me off. After which we shared another kiss, this one with the delightful mix of both of our nectar.

Nothing else happened between us, not yet anyway. But when my plane landed for my college adventure l already had a message on my phone from mom.

"Missing you already. A million thanks" and along with that a pic of what l can only think was of my mom's Smooth Pussy.

I sent her back "Kisses everywhere, l love you. See you in my dreams"

Mom hit me back. "meet you there"

About a month into school a made a really good friend (sister) in my Sorority. It just so happens her mom lives about an hour from my house. We sent both our moms each other's contact info, just in case. A week later we both got the same message, well pic of two bald beavers side by side. And "we'll see you both on Christmas break" Ho-Ho-Ho l have a feeling about what was going to be in my stocking. Yeah, I understand that bad girls don't get anything from Santa, but l told you I'm not into Hairy Guys. And even still, l bet there will be Toys involved.

Sorry friends, an act of pure fiction, but l hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if you want to hear what happened on Christmas break... Kisses

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
165 Followers