Catching My Son

Story Info
A mother turns detective and discovers her son's secret.
11.3k words
4.7
104.3k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brett07
Brett07
240 Followers

A mother finds out what her son gets up to in his free time and is not happy.

Hi. This is a self contained story I wrote over the bank holiday weekend. Enjoy.

As ever, all sex acts, be they described herein or otherwise alluded to, took place when the participants were over the age of eighteen.

As a caution to those who wish to know, there is some reference to anal sex and a small amount of anal play.

"Damn car won't start," said Dave, storming back in.

"Want me to drop you to work?" offered Sharon, his wife.

"That's no good, I've got several site visits later and no way to get there. You'll have to let me take your car then catch the bus to work."

"Two buses," corrected Sharon.

Dave snatched up Sharon's keys from the countertop. "Sorry, love, can't be helped. Just a pity Rob's already left for college, or I'd have dropped him off and kept his car. Call the garage for me, will you?"

Dave gave his wife a cursory peck on the cheek and was gone before Sharon could express her true outrage at being the one left without transport.

It was only after calling the garage that the idea of taking the day off hit her. A quick call to the office to explain her plight and Sharon found she had a whole day to herself for the first time in as long as she could remember.

Number one on her list of indulgences was a long soak in the bath, but that would have to wait until the garage collected Dave's car. In the meantime she took the opportunity to relax by giving herself a good fingering. Something she needed, given the lack of attention her neglected cunt got from her uninterested husband.

Seeing as she had on her work clothes, Sharon just slipped off her knickers, hoisted her skirt, laid back on the couch, and got busy.

First, she ran a hand across the thick thatch that had grown over her once well-tended lady garden. She paused when the tips of her fingers found her clit, then pushed them deep between her moistening pussy lips.

"Urgh, fuck, yes," she cried as the image of a thick cock took the place of her fingers.

Before she knew it, Sharon was pushing her ass from the couch to shove her fingers deeper and get off all the sooner.

Even so, she was out of practice and it took a good while before she came, bucking high to get the most out of her orgasm.

Sharon was still panting for breath when the doorbell rang. Before answering, she stripped off her work clothes and pulled on baggy sweats, as if in the middle of a workout.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," she apologised, wiping her sweat-covered brow as she opened the door to the handsome young man who had come to collect her husband's broken-down motor.

"Do you have the keys?" he asked, not giving Sharon a second look.

She watched the man, not much older than her son, winch the wayward car onto his low-loader before driving off without a backward glance.

Sharon, who considered herself not unattractive, was taken aback at how little regard the man from the garage had paid her.

She turned to look in the hall mirror to find she wasn't wrong. Even under the loose fitting workout gear you could see she had prominent breasts, shapely hips and a waist any woman who had given birth to a now grown up son would be proud of.

"He was probably gay," Sharon said to her reflection without regard as to whether that was true. "And young enough to be your son," her reflection replied.

That thought alone was enough to dispel the notion the young mechanic might have fallen under her spell and fucked her something silly.

"Bath-time," Sharon told the mirror. "And do something about that jungle down there," added her mirror image twin. "I mean, just imagine that lad's reaction to your wild shrubbery, had the fantasy come true."

Laughing, Sharon strode up the stairs to their en-suite and started to run a bath before stepping out of the sweats, leaving her in just a bra. That too got shucked, then, naked, she turned to look at herself in the full length mirror.

"Guess my body has changed," she observed, hefting her breasts back to where they'd been before falling pregnant with Rob. "Even so, when compared to friends your age, you've still got it," added her reflection.

Leaving the tub to fill, Sharon dug out some bath salts she'd been given for one of her birthdays and tracked down a new blade for her long ignored razor.

Once in the bath, she let herself soak until her skin had softened enough to take care of the excess hair. First her armpits, which weren't that bad, then her legs. It was only on reaching her bush did she realise she'd have to trim the worst off with scissors.

Not yet ready to end her bath, Sharon gave her pussy another good poke, this time paying more attention to her clit. It resulted in a deeper orgasm that reminded her of when her husband had fucked her on a regular basis. He'd often not last long enough for her to cum, then complain she was keeping him awake when she tried to finish the job.

Leaving the bath to drain, she'd clean it later, Sharon laid a towel over the bed and proceeded to trim her mound, stopping just short of taking it all off. She then spread her legs wide and shaved her pussy lips bald.

By the time she was done, her cunt was oozing vaginal excretions, which resulted in the third frig of the morning, her body glowing as she reached yet another climax.

With her long pent up need satisfied, at least for now, Sharon put on her sexiest lingerie before adding a garter belt and stockings. She then sat at her dressing table and spent the next hour plucking her eyebrows and applying makeup until she thought the overall package looked so good, even the gay mechanic would have been forced to take a second look.

"There you are," said her reflection as she admired the result.

The sound of a car hitting the driveway put paid to any more self-praise.

A quick look through the window revealed it to be her son's car. Sharon grabbed a wraparound dress from where it hung in the wardrobe, threw it on and tied it tight, all the while listening for the front door to open.

When it didn't, she looked back out of the window to see Rob walking down the path that went from their cul-de-sac to the next.

Confused, Sharon dashed downstairs, slipped on a pair of flats, and went out through the front door to follow him.

She all but ran down the path, halting just in time to see Rob cross over to where the path led to yet another cul-de-sac.

'Where is he going?' she thought, before realising one of her friends, Cora, lived just around the corner.

Keeping her distance, Sharon continued to follow. Even when she saw her son enter the back of her friend's house, she couldn't believe that was where he was going and had no clue as to why.

As soon as the back door closed, Sharon found her legs running her up between the houses to see if Cora's car was outside the front. It was.

While standing there, unsure of what to do next, Sharon caught sight of her friend in the upstairs window. She was wearing a red basque with her tits spilling over the top. As Cora reached up to close the curtains, Rob's head appeared over her shoulder and his hands took hold of her bounteous breasts.

The curtains slammed shut, ending not only the brief peep show but also any doubt as to why her son, Rob, had gone to her friend's house.

Stunned, Sharon retraced her steps back home to mull over not only this unexpected turn of events but what, if anything, she was going to do about it.

...

"Are you hard?" asked, Cora, turning in Rob's arms to put a hand on the front of his jeans.

For his part, Rob dropped his hands to Cora's ass, made bare by the satin thong she was wearing.

"God, I love your arse," he groaned, his fingers digging deep into the soft flesh. He pulled his mother's friend against his swelling cock, which was still in the grasp of Cora's fingers.

Cora walked her friend's son backwards until they fell on the bed, her tits coming free from their inadequate confines. She straddled Rob's legs, undid his jeans, pulled out his stiffening cock and drew it deep into her mouth.

After Cora had sucked and bobbed him to full hardness, she gave the head a good lick, rolled onto her back and pulled the gusset of her thong to one side, exposing her hairy cunt and prominent labia.

"Fuck me now," she demanded.

Knowing from experience she was ready to take him, Rob got between Cora's spread legs and buried his cock deep into her sopping wet snatch.

"Fuck, yes," cried Cora as Rob, his upper body propped on his hands, started to pound her cock hungry pussy. "That's it, fuck me hard. Oh, yes, oh, yes," she cried.

Rob set up a steady rhythm, easing back out until only his cockhead remained between her cunt-flaps before slamming back in to watch her tits bounce in response.

They continued to fuck this way, even after Cora started to cum, only stopping when Rob's surging balls emptied themselves into his mother's friend's demanding cunt.

"Mmm, that was wonderful," sighed Cora as the walls of her pussy milked every last drop from Rob's pulsating cock.

"Thank you," huffed an out of breath Rob, grateful to have access to such a willing cunt without all the grief and demands that came with fucking someone his own age.

"Do you have time to stay for another round? You can fuck my tits, or I can suck you off until you cum in my mouth," offered Cora, who frankly could have fucked her friend's son until she was raw.

"I'd like that," Rob replied. "But I've a test coming up and Dad's warned me against dropping my grades."

"Quite right too," she agreed. "Are we still on for Thursday?"

"You bet, and, if you want, I can stay the whole afternoon," offered Rob, well aware Cora wasn't going to pass on getting his cock inside her. He might even find the courage to ask if he could fuck her in the ass. Something he'd thought about, certain it would be tighter than fucking her gaping cunt. Not that he wasn't grateful for all she had taught him in the last six months.

...

Back at the house, Sharon was pacing the bedroom. She knew Cora, who'd got divorced some five years ago, had turned into a slut that would fuck anything, but where did she get off fucking Rob, her son? Fuming, Sharon thought back to when she'd last met Cora for lunch. The woman had turned up thirty minutes late, and with that freshly fucked glow on her face. At the time, Sharon had thought nothing of it, but now she wondered if it had been her son's cum leaking from her friend's cunt as they sat there exchanging pleasantries.

The more she paced, the more Sharon pictured Rob with his cock in her now former friend's pussy. Not that she knew what her son's cock looked like, which might explain how it remained buried to the hilt, no matter how hard she tried to picture it sliding in and out.

Stamping her foot in frustration, Sharon stifled a scream. For however long this had gone on between Cora and her son, she was determined to put an end to it. Even if it meant telling Dave, her husband.

That being said, she couldn't get over the look on her son's face as he fondled Cora's blubber filled tits.

Before she realised what was happening, her hands took hold of her breasts in the same way Rob had held onto Cora's. Suddenly, a throb ran through her pussy in response to the sensation and Sharon gasped as she realised part of her outrage came from jealousy.

But was she jealous of Cora getting fucked while she wasn't, or was it because it was her son doing the fucking?

Then a different scenario came into her head. If Rob was going to fuck an older woman, why shouldn't it be his mother?

...

Having left Cora to recover, Rob gave his cock a good wash in her bathroom. He called out a cheery goodbye before descending the stairs, but when he got no answer, he concluded she'd either not heard him or had fallen asleep. Either way he wasn't going back to find out.

As he stepped through her door he looked at his watch. Just over thirty minutes, a new record. For a moment he felt a pang of guilt in cutting their time short, until he recalled Cora had done the same to him a week last Saturday. He still wasn't sure if she'd gone off to fuck someone else, so keen was she to cut and run. Not that it was any of his business, their mutual fuck club having been predicated on them not being exclusive.

Rob breezed past his parked car and entered the house. Truth was, he did have a test coming up and this was a chance to get some studying done before his parents came home.

As he headed to the kitchen to brew up a pot of coffee, his mother's voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Is that you, Rob?" called Sharon through the gap in her bedroom door.

"Ah, um, yes," he called back, one hand on the kitchen handle.

'What the fuck?' thought Rob, knowing his mother should still be in work and well aware her car wasn't outside.

"Would you come up here for a moment?" came his mother's voice for a second time.

"Sure, okay," he replied.

As Rob mounted the stairs his mind ran through the gamut of possibilities. Had his mother been here the whole time? Did she see him arrive back from college? Was she wondering where he'd gone? Or, worst of all, did she know what he'd done?

With each step his legs got heavier. At his parents bedroom door, he paused, then gave it a light tap.

"Come in," called his mother in a voice that didn't sound happy.

Like a lamb to the slaughter, Rob opened the door and walked in, head bowed. When his mother's stocking covered feet came into view, he stopped.

"How was your day?" asked Sharon, unsure of how to get to where she demanded her son explain his reasons for fucking her friend.

"I had two classes this morning."

"And since then?"

"Pardon?"

"Between your classes and now."

"My classes and now?"

"Yes. Is the question too hard, or is your memory impaired?"

Rob, certain the game was up, wasn't about to compound the problem by lying to his mother. "I, um, paid a visit to Mrs Prescott."

"Cora?" asked Sharon, no surprise in her voice.

"Yes."

"And what did you do while visiting that slut?"

Rob looked up in shock at his mother's use of such a derogatory term. Then, on seeing the transformation his mother had made to her appearance, just stared open mouthed.

"H-have you had a makeover?" he asked, not sure if this beauty before him was even his mother.

Sharon looked down at her dress. It was nothing special, so what was Rob going on about? Then she recalled all she'd done before finding out her friend was shagging her son.

"Stop changing the subject," his mother dismissed. "Just how long have you been fucking that cow?"

"A few months," Rob confessed, hedging his answer.

"Months?" asked Sharon, who wasn't prepared for the revelation her friend's betrayal had gone on for so long.

"To be honest, six," he clarified.

"And last Saturday morning? Not the one just gone. We're you with her then?"

Rob frowned. "Yes."

"I knew it, the bitch. Flaunting herself in front of me, knowing I had no clue what she'd done. Just wait until I get my hands on her."

"You can't get into a fight with Cora," cried Rob. "What if Dad finds out?"

"And just what, beyond the obvious, do you see in that whore?"

Rob, well aware Cora was using him for sex just as much as he was using her, didn't answer.

"Is it her body?" his mother asked. "Because let me tell you, my body is ten times better than hers."

Not wanting to get into a discussion involving his mother's body, Rob remained mute.

"Here, tell me I'm wrong," said Sharon.

Before Rob could object, his mother undid the tie on her dress and let it fall to the floor.

"Mum!" he cried, covering his eyes to keep from seeing any more than the glimpse he'd caught of his mother's body clad in a revealing lilac and black lingerie set he had no idea she owned, complete with matching garter belt and sheer black stockings.

"Well?"

"I can't look," Rob replied.

"You had your eyes wide open when you took hold of that fat tart's tits."

Rob dropped his hands to look his mother in the eye. "You saw that?"

"Right up to where the curtains closed and you two did whatever it was you did. Now tell me. Which of us has the best body?"

As Rob allowed his gaze to wander down his mother's body she struck a series of sexy poses that caused his cock to swell.

"Wouldn't you rather be fucking this?" she asked.

"W-without a doubt," he confessed. "Except you're my mother."

"Well, I don't see why that slapper, who is old enough to be your mother, should get the benefit of your services. Especially as your father prefers to do the crossword rather than take care of his wife's needs."

"What are you saying, Mum?"

"I'm saying you can have this body, just so long as you stop fucking that cum dumpster."

Dumbfounded by his mother's revelation, Rob froze. He had wanted to defend Cora against some of the vile accusations, even if for the most part they were true.

Sharon took a step towards her son and cupped his groin in her hand. "So, what's it to be, Rob? My body or hers?"

Rob's first reaction was to step back, except his mother's touch had turned his swelling cock into a steel bar with far less effort than it took Cora. He dropped his gaze to his mother's breasts, which rose and fell with each breath. "I choose you, Mum."

"And no more fucking that raggedy old cunt?"

"No more fucking that raggedy old cunt," he agreed, unsure if his mother was calling Cora a nasty name or referring to the meaty flaps that hung from her pussy.

Sharon, still in shock at how brazen she'd been in seducing her son, decided it was now or never. "Will you touch my breasts?" she asked.

Rob raised his hands to obey, but left them hover in midair, millimetres from making contact.

With a fire now burning in her pussy, Sharon pushed her tits against her son's upturned hands and stroked the full hardness of his cock through his jeans.

"Oh, fuck, Mum," he groaned, letting his fingers sink into the firmer but still full flesh of his mother's beautiful boobs.

"Better than those over-ripe melons you've been groping?"

"Much."

"And this, son?" asked his mother, giving his cock a tight squeeze. "Does that bitch get you hard without even touching your flesh?"

"Never this hard, or so fast," Rob replied.

"Not with anyone?" pressed his mother with a smile on her lips.

"Not even in my dreams," he confessed.

Satisfied her son's desire matched her own, Sharon dropped to her knees. There was a brief moan of disappointment from Rob as he lost contact with his mother's tits, but it turned to one of joy when she undid his jeans and pressed her face against the hard ridge in his jockey shorts.

"I don't smell pussy," his mother remarked. "Did she just suck you off?"

"No. I washed my cock before leaving."

"Is her cunt that stinky?"

"No," Rob replied. Cora's copious fluids did come with a ripe odour he attributed to maturity, but it was one he had thoroughly enjoyed.

"Just wait until you sample mine," his mother said, aware her knickers were wet with her own excretions, which she loved to taste, especially when it was all over a hard cock, or on the tongue and lips of another.

Rob filled his lungs through his nostrils and caught the sickly sweet fragrance of female arousal.

Sharon felt her son's cock pulse in response and rubbed her nose up its length, pausing at the head. Even through the fabric of his underwear she could detect the rich smell of precum.

Unable to contain herself, she tugged down the jeans and shorts, freeing Rob's cock. She gasped at its girth, which she'd thought had been due to the layers of fabric.

Smiling to herself, Sharon ran her tongue up the length of her son's cock to lick at the precum, then took hold of the hard shaft and wrapped her lips over the head. Never before had her mouth felt so full when sucking a cock, especially that of her limp dick of a husband's.

Brett07
Brett07
240 Followers