All Comments on 'A Heavenly Dream'

by YoursSINSerely

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
driphoneydriphoneyalmost 14 years ago
Very funny, Babs

Well, at least that "pour young girl" wasn't a poor young girl, because having only one tit is bad enough! LOL You're a sick woman, but we love you anyway. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
...and

...and what does this have to do with Nude Day?

You, Scouries, Sarahhh, and BFW are all the same person, aren't you?

I gave you the vote you deserve.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 14 years ago
I know it's hard but,

You must stop dreaming about me.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 14 years ago
Crazy Woman

It was a really crazy story Babs but made me smile. I like to smile; for that you get a five. Readers sometimes have to learn how to lighten up. Good luck to you in the contest.

DG

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50almost 14 years ago
Guess I have been away too long to get it

Nice work though... even if I didn't quite follow it all. No worries... no low vote from me. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
In Dreams

Free association can be fun. Good luck in the contest.

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyalmost 14 years agoAuthor
To the BFW

I dream of you cuz you're so damn cute, and your little dog, too!

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyalmost 14 years agoAuthor
To DG Hear

You're quite a sport and a good friend, too, for putting up with this. Thanks for your support.

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyalmost 14 years agoAuthor
To Mia & LBD

Ladies, thanks for your comments and votes. You just have to read through all of the threads for the last year to totally understand this whole story. LOL It's been fun. Thanks for your comments and votes. Wishing you guys the best!

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyalmost 14 years agoAuthor
To my Honey,

Thanks for all of your help. I'm only as crazy the next crying lady on these boards. Thanks for your comment and vote. Your friend, The Babster.

ravi64ravi64almost 14 years ago
Menopause Sucks

No i think you make it sound wonderful and challenging ,your thoughts are unique and certainly turn me on no end, i wonder who the caller from India was, as always I feel that your range of stories is so large that you are a true big league writer and must write and publish professional stories

great love you ravi

Tio_NarratoreTio_Narratorealmost 14 years ago
Nice little dream...

Very enjoyable, the way you strung us all along, and naked to boot (did we have boots?). Thanks for the little fun tale; it's always enjoyable to see a writer include her friends...By the way, who was that really naked guy, you know, the one with no flesh as well as no clothes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pretty much sucked

But, what else should we expect from BFW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I recognized the CHEAT D.K.MOON in your story - and you were right to put him in hell!

Gawd, it must be tough when you spend all night dreaming about guys who cheat in LITEROTICA contests. Yes, I agree that D.K.MOON could give anyone nightmares and i was glad to see that you were prepared to name names.

But my dear, may I suggest that in future, before you slip your high heels under your silk sheets that you open your scrapbook of honest LITEROTICA authors, gaze for seconds on the honest visages of freddie and jim and sarahhh ...

I promise your nightmares will end, that instead you'll awake every morning refreshed, ready to take on the travails of having to listen to the constant whining and carping of the MOONMAN, TEX, DARKBOY and MISSHICK.

No one who puts up with them all day should have to suffer them at night.

Pleasant dreams my dear ... and good luck in the contest.

jrs esq

tellstory2jaketellstory2jakealmost 14 years ago
Fun reading

I saw myself in your story, and it was nice of you to include 'you know who' also. I didn't understand much of what was going on, but what man can understand the mind of a woman. Great reading.. Thanks

michchick98michchick98almost 14 years ago
Fun read

I'll refrain from making harsh comments to a few who have posted here. I know we haven't actually gotten along all that well lately, but this was a fun read. It gave me a good laugh, which was exactly what I needed. Good luck to you in the contest. (NOT AFRAID TO POST USING MY LIT. ID)

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 14 years ago
LMFAO!!!

Actually, I first read this earlier this morning and just snickered. Hey, I just woke up. Now in reading it again it strikes me as really funny. The comments are hilarious too, especially what scouries said.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years ago
Interesting Concept

It was a bit disjointed, but then that kind of fit what you were doing...which was a dream sequence. I recognized most everyone, but I'll chalk up the couple that I didn't to my newness on the AH. Anyway, it was a cute story. Thank you and good luck in the contest.

DianthusDianthusalmost 14 years ago
Well done!

I think you created the mood of that kind of dreaming really well and I enjoyed the tour of Literotica through the dreamer's eyes. I've read it a few times now and keep finding another layer. Nice one, Babs.

litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
Amazing job

You set out a tremendous task as a writer with this concept and you pretty much pulled it off. Bravo. It had a dream-like mood to it throughout the entire piece which was incredibly important for the concept. You integrated the cast, and an impressively large cast at that, in a way that achieved your goal yet didn't exclude a regular reader - that was an amazing accomplishment. I think most importantly you had fun which naturally progressed to giving the reader a great time. I also loved the ending which just adds to the craftsmanship. Very impressive Babs, my hat off to you!

mynameisbenmynameisbenalmost 14 years ago

It works for it's target audience, I suppose. I thought it was a bit scattered, and I kept hoping it would coalesce into... something. I know it was a dream. Just a dream, just a dream, and just a dream. At least that's what it was to this naked guy, who could only stare through the glass at the jokes than frolicked on the other side within.

The dreamer's comments were sexy and smart and added a spark.

Austin8Austin8almost 14 years ago
Nice dream Bar!

Now Git in the Trailer! I ain't mowin' all night!

Old_BlueOld_Bluealmost 14 years ago
Thought it was one of your best.

Wish I had read it when my vote would have counted on the contest.

It earned a 5

Best to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous