All Comments on 'A Helping Brother Ch. 02'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
panjetarkan1panjetarkan1almost 10 years ago
Nice Finish

One thing that drives me crazy is the number of unfinished stories on Lit. Thanks for coming back and completing this one with a great second chapter! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A-Nony-mouse: shut up

Dont listen to this shit for brain, its a good story and thank you giving us the ending part... 5 stars for you... as for a-nony-mouse: its not a waste of space... its his story, his space and your not paying any shit at all... even if we look at it in your own POV at least he finish the story unlike other great stories that are unfinished and a lot of guys still wondering whatever happened to them... so just shut up and enjoy the ride, will yah....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Really enjoyed it! Hope you decide to write a part 3!

jester9217jester9217almost 10 years ago
thankyou

I have always had a lactacion fetish but never found a good story to exspress it so again thankyou for a great 5 Star story

escape24bufescape24bufalmost 10 years ago
thank you but please carry on

reading more would be a pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Okay, this cannot be the final chapter.

You definitely left this open for one or more chapters with this ending. I hope you will follow-up with one (or more) chapter(s) to this story.

Only one question -- did either one have a job to continue paying for the house, utilities, or food? No one seems to go to work. Just curious.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Liked it a lot!

Sure hope you continue the tale of the helping brother helping her more and more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bravo!

It sure took awhile for us to enjoy this second chapter, but all I have to say is that it was worth the wait. You have a talent for telling this kind of story and I agree with the others in that it deserves perhaps an additional chapter. Thanks again for a delicious read!

teach1965teach1965over 9 years ago
Wow!

Great story for breast men! The fucking was an amazing bonus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too little too late

once again the useless writer posts a story outline not a real story. this has plot holes big enough to drive a semi through, delete all your stories and have a GOOD WRITER rewrite them for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Difference shows

The ten year difference is evident and damn it why is he not drinking milk any more

Biggemms69Biggemms69over 8 years ago
Omg..

So freaking delicious

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

When my son was only a week old my husband had to work away so my twin brother stayed over to help out. My brother and I have never been shy with each other and have regularly seen each other naked. After my son had fed and gone to sleep my breasts were still painful because of all the milk I had. I decided to pump some out but my tits were so full my nipples were stretched flat and I couldn't get any suction. My brother came to my aid and gently massaged and squeezed my nipples untik the milk started to flow. When my nipple was more pliable he started to suck on me and completely emptied my left tit. He then repeated the process with my right tit. We were both really turned on by this experience but we would never have sex. However my pussy was dripping and my brother clearly had a huge erection so we sat opposite each and masturbated. My brother feeds now whenever we can be alone and he rubs his cock while he suckles until his own white liquid shoots out everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very real!

Great writing, super description. - Sam B

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
I love this story

I hope you find a way for Calli and Johann to be together.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
read the story again...additional comments

How did they pay for expenses? Calli was not working and the boy what was Johann doing to earn a living. Love to see another chapter explaining how they will be together. He is super and she is a loving mother and sister.

HornyKipHornyKipabout 6 years ago
I am hungry.... for more brother on sister.

Great job fueling fantasy.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 6 years ago
More, please.

I'd love to find out what the "strange and probably unique solution" was. This story has a lot of things that I like, milky mams, sibling incest and a freckled red-head with a ginger bush.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good ending.

I won't critique a story because I am not a writer. But it usually shows when a follow-up/conclusion to a story is finished much, much later than the beginning. This was still a sweet story however.

RailroadTareRailroadTarealmost 5 years ago
Breast Man

If you are keeping score, you may add me to your list of newly converted breast men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG we all need Chapter 3

The first chapter was great and the second was a fitting initial sexual frenzy. You could give us another chapter centred on the days and weeks that followed before a chapter of ‘down the track’.

shadowolf1shadowolf1over 2 years ago
Hot

Man I could go for something like that...having sex with one or both of my sister's and drinking their milk....it would have been AWESOME

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Isn't my fetish but who am I to judge.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Great job yet again!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whew---i'm worn out! And pleasantly impressed! Many times i comment on how well written a story is. And so is this one but it is More than that!! The dialogue between Cally and Johann was spot on. And what i mean by that is that their conversations were Real. Reading this chapter And the 1st one was as though i could almost see and hear their conversations And see the expressions on their faces. Cally and Johann were definitely close but they were so...very...at-ease with each other. They were already friends but became so much more. The build up was Great and and then the nuclear explosion. I get that since they were both pent-up for so long. This story is sweet, sexy, tender, funny, hot, etc.

I make no secret that a fetish of mine is incest; All kinds! And a favorite sub-category is brother and sister. I was fascinated by the Lactation aspect before---but now!! I'm definitely a Fan. I see by the "series info" that this story is still in progress. I hope so. I don't know what direction the story would go from here. Maybe expand the family? But i do support MrIllusion in what he decides. I just hate to see it end here. i've kinda' grown attached to these 2 in just a short time period. And i gave both parts 5🌟 though it deserved more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

Rushed sex.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Finally!! Finally the guy gets the pussy. Milk jugs are sexy, but a solid dick in the pussy is the ultimate. Hope she has protection. Or else they could end up with another unplanned tiny tot. Ha, ha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous