A Helping Hand

Story Info
Everybody needs a helping hand.
5.7k words
3.71
33.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are two ways to heal a man, heal the body by completing his mortal desires, may it be money or through the cravings of the flesh. The other and more suggestive way is to heal the soul by the means of pilgrimage and isolation. That's what my pastor used to say when my family and I went to church.

I'm not a very religious woman, but I try to be, I do it for my parents. I have a boyfriend that I have sex with as much as I could, but they don't need to know that do they? Plus premarital sex is a lesser sin compared to all of the other sins that exist.

I also do my best to help others, I mean why not? I usually help them if it helps me, but that still counts. However it is also in my bucket list to help someone unconditionally. I never knew that would happen in the near future.

When I got to college, I had to move into the city and live alone in a small but somehow spacious apartment. It had a pink overall design to it and it had two single beds, with red bed sheets on them. It was meant for two people and yes the rent was also tailored for two people but my parents took it nonetheless. They argued that it'll be a good place to stay if they decided to visit. I didn't care much cause all I cared for in that apartment is the bath tub. I've always wanted to have a bath tub. I also like the huge mirror that's in the bedroom, what can I say, I'm quite vain.

I really like to check myself out from time to time. The thought of seeing my naked body on the mirror really turns me on. I love everything about my body, even if how average it looks. I love my perky breasts with my erected pink nipples (I pinch them a lot), I love my blonde hair which I got from my parents (thanks mom and dad) and I love my gorgeous face, a lot of guys tend to tell me. I also love my pussy, that's I why I tend to shave a lot so could see its pink outline on the mirror. It's all self-love, I guess.

I don't particularly masturbate a lot (I sometimes think it's a bad thing, crazy huh?) but when I see my perfect body on the mirror, I just can't help it. And well the apartment just had that and the times I do it skyrocketed. I can't really do much about it since the mirror itself is facing my bed and well, I also like to watch it when I play with myself. One time my boyfriend fucked me from behind while a mirror was in front of us and that drove me nuts. I loved seeing my face and my body getting wrecked real hard by someone. Submissive thoughts and thoughts that a good Christian wouldn't have. But hey I don't care much about that, I'm my own woman.

Anyways as I have said I always try to be a good person. I go on school drives, charity drives, mission drives, you name it. I guess I just really like to help people. And well I like it when people say it that I'm a good girl, not in a sexual way. But in a spiritual way, I guess.

And this story is really all about that idea of helping.

College had been turmoil for me; I mean it should be for anybody. Deadlines, social activities, parents far away from you, boyfriend only visiting you once a month. I don't even get the time to spend time for myself because I just sleep when I reach my apartment.

I also didn't think it was going to be the time when I'm going to achieve a part of my bucket list. A big part of it, I might say.

I always study in a nearby park. It's not the best place to study because of the noise and all but people, but people who are trying to save must not be choosy. And I've actually saved a lot of money (in cash) by doing just that. Plus I don't get need to buy some coffee or meal so I just get to study in some fancy ass coffee shop. So yeah I spend my study days in the park.

In one of those study days I've seen this old and homeless man. Dude, looks like a real pedophile at his fifties, but I dared not to judge. I might not be the best practicing Christian but I'm not a real life bitch either. That and I really don't like it when people judge.

Anyways, he looked really sad and he would only get bread and a cup of soup from the nearby shelter. I've watched him a couple of times and I can't help but feel to pity him. I didn't choose to help him because I really didn't know his story. But then again, that shouldn't be a real hindrance for us to help people in need, should it?

So in one of my study days I decided to approach and talk to him. It's one the decisions in my life that I cherished the most. Or regretted. Still can't tell up to now.

Anyways, I went up to him and that's when I saw how frail and thin he was. He was wearing this tattered checkered polo shirt and I could see that he still tries to keep himself looking clean by combing what remains of his hair and trying to control his long growing moustache, but he can't hide the fact that he was stinky. But I didn't mind the smell. I mustered up the courage to put my bag on the bench and sat in front of him.

"Good morning sir, my name is Cecillia." I said. God, now I remember how awkward it was. "I can't help but see you really sad here. Is something wrong?"

I used my caretaker voice, the one that's low but comforting, as what those old people have told me in those charity drives I went to.

"I'm sorry lady, it's just that I'm starving and I didn't get my ticket for food in the shelter today." He said. He looked ashamed, he even avoided my eyes. I felt really sad for him, so I opened up my bag and grabbed my sandwich and gave it to him.

I considered this a check on my bucket list. But I wouldn't leave just yet, how could someone leave a struggling man like that.

I've been through a lot of charity drives and there are really people who you can't completely help, but the old man in front of me, looked like I could still help him.

He muttered a thank you but he didn't even touch the sandwich. A tear escaped his eye.

"You wouldn't believe someone like me to be in this situation." He started. "I got everything in my life planned out, hell I reached sixty for that reason, but I can't believe that everything I worked for would just disappear within a day." The old man started to sob a bit. I pitied him more than ever.

"My wife took it all away from me. And my son helped her. They just went on to steal all our savings account and left." He explained. "Those bitches!" He shouted but his voice was coarse. "I'm sorry, young lady, I didn't mean to-"

"It's quite alright." I said with a smile. "You can call me Cecillia."

"I'm Marvin." He replied. He finally grabbed the sandwich and took a small bit from it. "Thank you; this is more than enough and I don't think I could ever repay you for this kindness."

"You don't have to Marvin. You know you could tell the cops about what happened." I said.

"I know that we could track them and all. But I don't think I have the stomach to do that. I love them you know? And I thought they loved me back."

"I'm sorry." I muttered. It must be a complicated situation. Then right there and then, I thought of a plan.

"How about you stay over my apartment until you get the guts to do so?" I said.

And okay, it's not all for free either. At least I didn't think it was going to be. I thought that once he got the courage to tell his situation to the cops about his stolen fortune then he might give me some. Selfish I know, but it was worth a shot. And hey if that didn't end up happening, at least I get to help an old man bring back his life. It was only after I would then realize that that decision would bite me in the ass.

"You mean it?"

His eyes lighted up. I did mean it. I really wanted to help, for a certain reason, one for money and the other is karma, but all that matters is that I decided to help. I gave him a nod.

"I'm going to need clothes and all you know and I guess I could sleep on the couch or on the ground or something. That's better than sleeping under a tree that's for sure. Do you have clothes for me?"

"We'll think of something." I said. "But first you'll need a bath."

The process would take some time, I knew that, but I also thought that it was going to be worth it along the way.

I showed him around my apartment (there's really nothing to show) and told him that he could sleep on the other bed. He asked again with a really!? And I once again answered with a nod. He was stinking all over the place so I told him to take a shower.

And that's when it all started.

Healing a man comes in two ways. One can be done through mortal ways the other, depends on what you believe him.

When he got to the bathroom, I decided that I would help him take a bath. Don't ask me why. I didn't know what I was thinking either. I was really in a helping mood that time and I guess I wanted to do that. It wasn't my first time to help an old man take a bath, my experiences on charity drives helped me with that. But those old men were disabled, this one wasn't.

So I shouted before opening the door to the bathroom "I'm coming in" as if that would matter. I didn't even wait for his response. I just went in and in his face was in shock. I didn't read much into it. I grabbed some soap and went to him and that's when I saw his penis.

It was huge. Well I've only seen dick like that on porn. And that's when everything just kind of fades away.

I can't really remember what happened between the span of me seeing his dick and sucking his dick.

Before I knew it I was kneeling in front of him as he continuously push back and front his dick on my mouth. I felt the water from the shower caress my naked body( I don't remember taking off my clothes but I apparently did) and I tasted his smelly dick. It wasn't unbearable but it did have a smell and it was salty. But the water was cleaning that up, or so I thought.

Anyways I took the matter into my own hands. His smelly cock on my mouth somehow turned me so I started to suck with vigor. I bobbed my head on his cock, trying to take him all in. I didn't even think of as to why I'm doing it and who I am doing it to, I guess lust took control of me.

While in the process of taking all his cock in, I choked halfway through. I withdrew and started to stroke his cock with my hand.

I smiled at him because I felt challenged. I felt compelled to take all of his cock in. So I did in one swoop. He gave out a grunt of pleasure.

I left his cock on my throat for a while. I wasn't choking. I'm a fast learner and I've learned to breathe from my nose and well some other tricks I've read from the internet to prevent me from choking.

I felt his cock pulsating on my throat and that only turned me on even more. I started to move my head slowly and he started to moan.

I was truly helping the old man.

To release his cum.

I bobbed in and out of his cock like a professional and naturally I started to rub my clit and finger myself and god I was wet.

After a couple of more strokes of my wet mouth on his huge pulsating cock he grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck my mouth with his cock. I guess he grew some confidence to do it himself.

I started to rub my clit faster and faster and I started to finger myself furiously as he picks up his face. Drool was dripping all over my body and I found that disgusting but the water was washing it away anyways.

I came while his I was blowing him and that was a first time. It wasn't all that intense but I was ready for more.

After a couple of minutes it was his turn. He went faster and faster and grunted and moaned more and more.

"Aaaaaaaaahhh fuckkkk babyyyyy!!!" He shouted and pushed his entire cock on my throat. His cock pulsated real hard once and then that's when I felt his warm load on my throat.

His cock was like a faucet. There was so much cum coming out from it and I never thought so much cum could come from one man. No one ever came on my mouth. My boyfriend would always cum in the condom. It was my first time to taste semen and it tasted salty and fishy but I didn't pull away. I took all of it and automatically swallowed it considering that he came inside my throat.

After a couple of more strokes in my mouth he pulled out. I let out a light cough but I was alright.

"Sorry that was a lot of cum. I haven't came for a long time." He said and smiled. I kept quiet and looked at his cock.

His cock was half limp and it was still bigger than my boyfriend's.

"Jerk me a bit baby, I think there's a bit more jammed on my veins. Old body isn't what it used to be anymore."

I jerked him off and he gave off another grunt. A bit more yellowish-whitish substance oozed off from the tip of his cock and I felt it going hard again.

"But how?" I asked.

"I haven't fucked for a long time, baby. I got more of that where it came from." He said with a menacing smile.

I felt dirty. In a good way. For some reason.

I had blown another man. But not just any other man but a homeless old man who could pass as my grandfather. It's crazy and immoral but I loved the idea of it. It makes me feel primal. It makes me feel that I'm doing something good, that I'm actually helping him get better.

We dried ourselves up with the one towel I had. We couldn't keep our hands and mouth to ourselves. First he kissed me cautiously teasing my aching lips ever slowly then he slipped his tongue and that drove me wild and we started to make out like giddy teenagers. He then moved his drooling mouth into one of my pink tits and started to suck it hungrily. It sent a jolt towards my pussy and I started to rub it and as if he already knew, he placed his long bony fingers inside my pussy and fingered me furiously. Sufficive enough to say that I came.

I held his hand and brought him to the room. I had seen myself in the mirror and blood rushed once again all over my body.

"Go on all fours baby. I wanna fuck you from behind."

And that's what I did. I faced away from the mirror though. I didn't want the shame of fucking an old homeless man reflect in the mirror.

So I went on all fours on my bed like a good dog—I mean like a good girl.

At first I was scared that he won't fit. But then he slipped right into my wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhh fucckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhh" a moan escaped my lips. I couldn't control it. He grunted too.

"Fuck bitch, you're really tight." He commented.

At first he had a hard time to push it in but as he kept doing it, my pussy started to lubricate even more, growing accustomed to his cock. It felt real good, he filled up all parts of my pussy and I felt everything.

As he pushes his cock in, I could feel if pulsate on my womb. It really reaches the end of my tube.

I keep moaning and moaning as he keeps fucking me from behind. He goes faster and faster and it started to drive me insane.

He grunted like an animal and I moaned because I was his prey and I didn't care if my neighbors would hear us.

The creaking of my bed grew louder and louder and I've lost count how many times I've came into his cock.

"Fuck yesss.... ughhhh pleasseeee..." I would say.

I loved being fucked from behind. It's all so animalistic.

Then I felt him going faster and faster, my pussy getting slippier and slippier for his cock.

"Oh fuck baby I'm going to cum!" He said as he goes faster and faster.

I came again and again.

"Fuck yesssss!" I screamed.

And he gave out a wild grunt. His faucet for a penis filled me up and I felt its warm embrace entered my womb. He pushed in hard three more times as if he wanted to keep all his seed inside me, but it was clear that there was too many of them and some had to be evicted.

He pushed in a couple of times while grunting in ecstasy, I already started to feel his sticky cum drip into my legs.

When he pulled out, my legs quivered and I collapsed face first into my bed. I was panting real hard. His cum was now dripping into my bed and staining it.

I could hear him pant too. I had one look at his cock and it was covered by his white cum, it was still erect though. I also placed a finger into my pussy to check if he really filled me up and he really did.

"So...much...." I said. I wasn't in pain from so much raw fucking. I was in ecstasy.

"You got a dollar? I need a cigarette baby." He said with a smile. I then saw that he was missing a tooth.

I nodded and pointed at my wallet. He hurriedly stood up and took a dollar from me.

"Take a breather baby, once I'm back Ill fuck you again real good."

I smiled at him. Quite embarrassed at our act but can't wait for more.

He wore back his old clothes and went out and I was left alone in my apartment to think about my actions.

I wasn't completely disgusted at myself actually. Maybe partly, but not so much. I actually ended up smiling and laughing at myself. The small reflection time I had with myself didn't turn me off, but rather made me a bit more comfortable about what was going to happen next. I was excited.

So I decided to clean myself up but as soon as I stood up cum came dripping from my pussy and I had then realized that my womb was filled of it. I did my best to not stain my carpet and head for the comfort room.

I pushed as much as I could into the toilet bowl. I felt that there was about an entire glass of cum inside me. I relieved myself because I didn't want to pee myself if I had the same orgasm once again.

And I was very prepared for my long night with Marvin, the old homeless man I decided to help out.

When he came back I was sitting on the edge of my bed, naked. I was quite nervous but he walked towards me and kissed me on the lips. I tasted the cigarette but didn't mind.

Once again, before I knew it, I was already drooling on his cock. He was grunting and saliva had dripped on my chest. Something I used to find disgusting but grown accustomed to.

He then noticed my mirror.

"Hey baby, how about we face the mirror?" He asked. I didn't want to; it's still shameful to accept what we were doing. I guess I still deny the fact that I'm fucking him and the idea of seeing myself getting fucked in the reflection would only make it real, forcing me to accept it.

"I—uh" I couldn't say anything. He then pulled away and positioned our doggy style in where my face was facing right at the mirror.

I was deeply turned on when he mounted me from behind and slipped his hard cock right into my wet and swelling pussy. He moaned alongside me.

I bit my lips and now I watched my face and his face as he fucks me once again from behind.

I could see my pretty face biting my lips out of pleasure as his old ugly (sorry to claim that) smiling face make eye contact with me on the mirror. The action turned me on even more. The only redeeming value about him was his cock, his golden-cum-giving cock and the fact that I was "helping" him.

He grunted and grunted and then he stopped.

"You have a nice rosebud for an ass." He said as he places a thumb in it. That never happened to me before. I felt partly violated.

"I—uh—yeah." I said, I still felt pleasure from what he did. Now two of my back entrances had been occupied. He then proceeded to fuck me with both his cock and finger.

He started to fuck me faster as he started to explore more of my asshole with his thumb. I came and came and came because of my face on the mirror and because of the thought of being violated just somehow turns me on even more.

Then he stopped once again. I was so wet when he pulled out that I heard a sloshing sound.

I thought that he had already came, but it was clear he hasn't. He had this mischievous grin and before I knew it he placed the head of his cock into my nether region.

I let out a moan.

"Baby! Wait what are you—" and before I could finish my entire sentence he pushed the entirety of his cock inside my ass. "Fackkkkkkkkkkk" I moaned out of intense pleasure. I think I might've urinated a bit in the process.

12