A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never ever had anything inside my asshole. Maybe I would finger it once in a while when I'm really high into my masturbation but never really fully. Just like the idea of someone cumming inside me the first time, him being inside my ass was also something new. I didn't think it would fit, and I've always thought that it would hurt but it didn't. I guess my pussy juice lubricated it more than enough.

I felt full and as he slowly pull and push inside my nether region I could feel the head of his cock reach places I thought I could never be reached before. I can't help but think: "So this is what being anal probed feels like."

"Oh fuck baby I never tried something like this before in my whole sixty five years of existence." He said cheerfully. I replied with a pleasurable moan.

My ass was taking his pounding and it was making sloshing noises. I came on my ass. I shit you not, I really did. I placed a finger under me and fingered my pussy and the satisfaction I felt was amazing.

"Ahhh fuck baby, keep fingering yourself it makes your ass even tighter." He said.

That was it, I was doing anal and I couldn't believe it, simply because I was having so much fun at it.

He then stopped humping me. He then proceeded to wrap his hand around my body and then pulled me back.

The sequence happened so fast that I didn't realize that I was already riding him in a reverse cowgirl position. His cock on my ass and my pink pussy exposed on the mirror. Then I fucking received more pounding from him. I rubbed my clit and fingered my pussy and I couldn't contain my moans anymore.

"Yes baby yes yes yes yes yessssss" I continued to moan as he fucked me real hard. I moved my hips alongside him. I felt something was going to come out of my pussy. I didn't hold it back. I let my primal urges take control and it was the best feeling of my whole life.

I didn't squirt as much, but I did enough to stain my bed.

"Oh fuck baby." He said. "Did you just squirt?"

"Hmmmmm, yessss baby. Fuck me more baby. Please please please." I said, begging him to fuck my asshole even more. It was then realized two things: First, two of my holes would never be the same after the raw fucking and carnage they have received. Second, the old man was helping me as much as I was helping him.

I was relieving myself in his cock. I was feeling amazing on his cock. I felt better on his cock and felt more comfortable in it than I ever did with my boyfriend.

I smiled at myself on the mirror, I felt ecstasy take control of me.

"Oh fuck babyyyy Im going to cummmm!" He shouted.

"Cum inside my ass, daddy. Pleaseeee." I said out of my primal urge. I was an animal then.

Then he came. He filled my asshole up that I could feel some warmness inside my belly.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck." I said and rode him even more.

"Ah shit baby slow down! Oh fuck I'm going to empty my sack on you!" He said as more and more semen came out from his cock.

His cock was convulsing and pulsating so much. After a minute or so I got off from him (cum spilling off my ass) and sucked his cock.

"Ahhh shit baby." He said. "So much cum."

"I'm cleaning it all up." I said cheerfully. I disliked the taste of his cum but I wanted to reward him for what he had done.

My ass was gaping and it was drooling off cum and it was staining my carpet. I also see stains on my bed. That was going to be hell to clean up but I just thought of what are we going to do next.

Instinctually, I placed his cock on my pussy while cum was still on my belly. I didn't mind.

"You're not going to give me a break baby?" He asked.

"No, old man. I want you to keep fucking me with your Jurassic cock until I feel numb." I said enthusiastically.

I looked at the time; it was still four o'clock in the afternoon. We would fuck until ten o'clock at night with little intervals in the middle. He needed some break too.

We did all of the positions we could think off. He came inside me, he came on my chest and all, then I would clean up, then he would cum inside again then I would clean it up.

At some point someone knocked on my door telling us that we should keep it down. We didn't. The guy never came back.

We were panting hard by the end of it all. And we decided that we should take a nap by eleven.

But my boyfriend called at twelve. Asking me how I was. My voice was coarse from all the moaning and I had to cover Marvin's mouth because he was snoring.

"I'm good." I said. "Just resting now."

"You sound sick." My boyfriend said. This time Marvin was awake. He had a smile on his face. "You sound like you shouted for an entire week."

Marvin squatted in front of my legs. I already knew what he was going to do. I mouthed no, but he didn't listen. He tried to spread my legs and I resisted at first but then when I saw his erected penis, well, I let him in.

I held my mouth so that I won't give off a moan. My boyfriend talked about his day and all I could do was stifle my moan and cover my mouth. I can't remember what he said cause I was too busy feeling Marvin's cock on my pussy. I rubbed my clit and his actions made me cum.

"Ah fuck baby!" I said out loud, accidentally.

"What's wrong love?" He asked through the phone. Marvin was fucking me furiously that slapping sounds could be heard.

"Noth—Ah fuck—I can't!" I said and hung up. I leaned towards him and screamed and screamed. My phone rang and rang and I didn't answer. Marvin was smiling menacingly.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me!" I screamed and came for the umpteenth time. He leaned forward and made out with me. I love missionary, it made me feel warm and safe under his frail old body.

After an instance of making out and pounding my pussy, he pulled out and moved his cock closer to my face and without any warning he came.

He shot his thick load five times. Two reached my cheek which dripped on my breast, one got inside my open mouth and one on my left eye.

"Uh okay." I said and laughed.

"That was fucking nice baby." He said and we both laughed. My boyfriend had stopped calling me.

"I'm going to clean this up." I said, not really wanting him to cum on my face but it's good enough. It was my least liked throughout our entire sexual experience.

"Alright and imma fuck your young body again once you come back here."

As I clean myself up on the mirror I saw my reflection and from there I felt strange. I felt that the lust was disappearing. But before I knew it, Marvin went inside my comfort room. He was behind me and kissed me on my cheek. He angled my ass towards him and got inside my asshole. I stifled my moan.

"I can't wait for you baby. I gotta fuck you again." He said as he pushed in deeper. I felt some pain, but it was bearable. I moaned and moaned and watched my beautiful face, and his old ugly face.

I was in a confused look and he was smiling.

"Why are you doing this to me, baby?" I asked, I felt emotionally unstable, I felt like crying.

"'Cause I like fucking you baby." He replied and grunted even more. His thighs slapped on my legs and his cock went deeper into my ass.

"Am I helping you?" I said and moaned. The question I've always wanted to ask. My legs were quivering, I was freely urinating myself.

"Fuck yes, baby. You're helping me feel good. Am I helping you?" He asked as he fucked me harder and harder.

"Yes, yes, yessss, baby!" I screamed as I came. I my hips in unison of his movement. I knew he couldn't handle it so he moaned and came inside my asshole. He pulled out and let his cum drip out from my ass. He then pushed his cum-covered cock into my pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned. He pounded me even more.

"All this help talk is turning me on baby, I'll keep fucking you until you're fucking numb!" He shouted as he pounded my already cum-filled pussy.

We fucked and fucked. We were on the bed, on the floor, everywhere. He came all over me, inside my pussy, inside my ass, on my tits, on my face and I didn't even want to clean up anymore. He had so much vigor and the lust fueled my veins and we kept fucking without breaks.

And I loved it so much.

We fucked more until three A.M. In where I passed out. Maybe he fucked me even more while I was out, I could never tell.

The next day I woke up with a pounding sensation on my head and dry cum on my chest and face. There was more in my pussy and in my asshole. As I sat up I felt some of them drip out from their respective positions.

There were stains on my bed and on my carpet. Not only was that but my wallet wide open with no money to be found. All my savings were gone and Marvin was nowhere to be found.

I opened a chest from my nearby drawer and also realized that I haven't taken my birth control pills, I didn't even think of taking any that week because I never thought I would do such a thing. I worried because he had came inside my womb so many times. He filled me up so many times. I didn't know what to do. It all felt like a dream, but it wasn't. My cum-filled body tells that.

I still can't tell up to now if I regret that decision of helping him. But I'm writing this so that if you ever find someone named Marvin who's spreading some story about fucking a college student please do tell me cause he has a freak growing inside me.

12