All Comments on 'A Helping Hand'

by victoriawhita

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely story but it needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY SO FAR.

1HandReading1HandReadingover 4 years ago
Lovely

A very romantic and sexy story. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was a pretty good story. But the capitalizing of the entire first word of every new paragraph was ANNOYING AS HELL!!!!! Please don’t do that. Please? please??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sad to say...

I couldn't even finish this story due to the bad grammar and punctuation. It seemed to have a good concept but it needs an editors help.

gravyruggravyrugover 12 years ago
I wanted to like it

but the random capitals, stilted dialog, and abrupt switching of viewpoints distracted me too much. It could be a very good story with some work, and better editing.

gogreengogreenover 12 years ago
wow.one of the most romantic reads i've read.

worth more then 5 stars worth more then a 100.

a pure gem of a story,

well written and well crafted, yep warm and cosy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well written, thoughtful.

I enjoy a variety of Literotica stories and have recently been exploring the Romance section more. I enjoyed that you made me care about the two people and that you make your characters real people. Nicely written dialogue and sex/love scene. I will read your other stories. Thanks for a nice, enjoyable story.

dudewithapendudewithapenover 15 years ago
Again, an amazing story

This was one of your best that I've read so far. It helped that I was reading about sex before I came here. I'm slightly surprised how some of my own writings are like yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
jealous

Oh my God...what a luscious story, excellently written, and most excellently climaxed, the beginning as good as the ending. Wishing I were there...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous