A Helping Hand.. and Mouth

Story Info
I walk in on my step-mom servicing dad, but I cant look away.
1.6k words
4.08
32.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GawknBalk
GawknBalk
37 Followers

I opened the door to my parents' bedroom and was met with quite a sight. I immediately forgot why I was going to their room to begin with. My parents lay, completely naked, on their bed. My dad was mostly obstructed with my step mom laying on top of him. The busty blonde, Alice, was in incredible shape, but she still had an air of maturity about her. I watched, enthralled, as her head bobbed up and down on my father's 8-inch erect cock, prone on top of a 69. It was about all I could see of him, besides his legs and hanging of the bed along with a set a massive, shaven balls. His shaft glistened with her spit as she came up to work the head.

I started to retreat and close the door but I couldn't bring myself to close it all the way, leaving it open just enough to peak through. It was then that my step-mother caught me, seeing my prying eyes through the door. But she didn't react the way I would have expected. Her eyes seem to smile as she gestured for me to come over to her, all while remaining attentive to my father's member.

My body moved on its own, I slowly entered their bedroom, the air was thick was the scent of sex. She kept coaxing me over until I found myself kneeling at the foot of their bed, mere inches from my own father's throbbing cock. She examined me for a time, looking at my entranced face before she finally let his dick free, while continuing to stroke it, I was able to see its full majesty.

"You're curious, aren't you?" she quietly cooed, I tore my eyes from the cock to meet hers.

"Do you want to know what it's like? How it feels, how it tastes?"

I felt fear start to take hold of my body, it wasn't the thought of the act but the idea of getting caught that terrified me.

"You don't need to worry, honey, he's so drunk right now I doubt he'll remember anything tomorrow."

All I could do was stare in response, but she took it as a yes and with a small, knowing smile, she reached behind my head. I barely resisted as she guided my head closer and closer to the balls resting against the bed until they took up my entire field of vision. My own dick was throbbing as she pressed me against the generous sack, the musky smell with the heat against my face was intoxicating. My eyes glazed over as I turned to face them directly, kissing the left globe and feeling his warmth on my lips before tasting it with a quick lick. It didn't taste good or bad, but it left me wanting to taste it even more. Using my tongue, I pulled my dad's left nut into my mouth, giving it a good suck as I looked up to see my stepmom had resumed sucking his mighty shaft. After playing with one for a little while I resolved to take the second one in as well. His balls barely both fit in my mouth as I gave them a tongue bath with gentle sucks. This went on for a little while, I stared into Alice's eyes as we worshipped my dad's cock together.

I felt his balls lift in my mouth ever so slightly and the expression on my stepmom reacted. she took him out of her mouth and whispered to me.

"Your father just let out some precum, do you want a taste?"

I said nothing as I released his balls, watching my spit cling to them, I raised myself up to my knees to look down on the cock she presented before me. My dad's head was big, circumcised, and purple. It gleamed with the spit my stepmom left behind, and at the tip I saw a trickle of whitish liquid leaking out and starting to flow down behind his head. She didn't wait for my answer, guiding my head toward the waiting cock, I resigned myself to her guidance and opened my mouth, rolling out my tongue in anticipation. I felt his cockhead press against my tongue and with the warmth I felt, there was also a new taste. It was slimy, and ever so slightly salty, a little more leaked out any mixed with my spit as I realized I had started drooling. I thought my father's precum was delicious.

I wrapped my lips around him, I heard him groan as the rim of his head passed by while Alice guided me along his shaft. She pushed me as deep as I could manage, helping me slide up and down, sampling all the flavors. His cock was slightly salty from sweat and I felt my own precum begin to form as I realized I had my dad's sweaty dick in my mouth with his precum coating my tongue. Soon, her guiding hand left me and I found myself sucking all on my own. He let out more moans as I pursed my lips to make it tight for him and ran my tongue along the bottom of his shaft as I slid along him. Eventually, I started licking around his head on the upstroke, occasionally getting a taste of fresh precum. My stepmom stared into my eyes as I worshipped my dad.

"Gooood Boy" She purred. "He's really getting excited back there; he must love your mouth"

More of my precum spilled out with that comment. My dad liked the way my mouth felt? I redoubled my efforts, I wanted my dad to feel good, I tasted every inch of his glorious cock, shuddering in ecstasy everytime I heard him moan. I felt his pulse on my lips as I ran my mouth along him, I'd never felt closer to my dad. Suddenly her expression changed, as if someone just told her something. She reached to lift me off his cock and she started stroking it. I sat back and watched, strands of spit still connecting me to his head.

"He's going to cum, dear, get ready"

It was then I realized she was aiming his dick right at my face. A million thoughts raced through my mind in that moment. But the only one that was stuck had me inching closer, lifting my chin, and letting my tongue hang out with a barely audible "Ahn". Her expression to my reaction could be described as pure ecstasy. Grinning, she reached behind my head to pull me closer, pressing my father's cockhead on my tongue as she continued to stroke. More and more delicious precum was leaking out, pooling on my tongue, as his manly moans grew louder.

Finally, I heard him grunt, a powerful sound made all the more memorable by the very first thick rope of my dad's hot cum shooting against the roof of my mouth, splashing before sliding down washing over my tongue. This was nothing like his precum, it had a pungent, salty taste and it was much thicker. I didn't hate it though, I just felt pride as it pool in the back of my mouth, coating and marking me. Another grunt and another wad shot out, this one went higher, covering my face in my dad's seed, introducing me to the scent of his cum. I felt drunk as a third weaker pulse deposited more jizz into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around the head suckling as Alice coaxed the last few spurts into my wanting mouth. I was sure to show her how full my mouth was, swirling my tongue around to get a feel for what a real man's seed should be like. I felt pride in the knowledge that I had made my dad release this much for me.

"Good boy" she said, looking down at me before reaching behind and my head and pulling me into a deep kiss.

Our lips locked and her tongue entered my mouth, exploring to find her share of my father's jizz. I kneeled higher to make it easier for her and sent some her way. We passed my father's cum between us for some time, the sensation finally bringing me to climax, ruining my underwear, tasting my father with every shudder. She giggled into my mouth as she felt me spasm. Our tongues battled over my dad's thick cum trying to get as much of it for ourselves as we could. His flavor was an overpowering backdrop as we tasted and played with each other. Finally, we settled on both of us getting half before unlocking lips, stands of cum still connecting us. She didn't even need to coax me before I swallowed my dad's cum. It was gooey and slimy, I felt it all the way down, coating my insides until it hit my stomach and I noticed I was rock hard again. I knelt in front of my dad's satisfied cock for a moment, the taste of his jizz still on my tongue. Realizing he didn't know his son sat at the end of the bed, cumdrunk on his seed. I took one last longing look at the, now satisfied dick that hung between my dad's legs. I quickly left their room, while my stepmother smiled after me.

I locked myself in my room and masturbated, feeling his warmth in my stomach as I collected as much of the cum glazing my face into my mouth as I could. The events of this evening flashing before me every time I closed my eyes. I came again with my mouth full of my father's semen, I hoped we'd get a chance to do it again.

GawknBalk
GawknBalk
37 Followers