What Happens at the Lake...

Story Info
Sister finds brother in his tent.
2.3k words
4.49
67.4k
105

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wulfie68
wulfie68
69 Followers

The following is a fictionalized account based on some real events. Places and names have been changed to protect identities. All sex is between people over the age of 18.

******

As long as I can remember, our family loved camping.

When I was small, I remember my parents borrowing truck campers from friends and relatives, so we could escape to camping areas at nearby lakes. We'd drive up to 4 or 5 hours, set up camp and spend the rest of the weekend fishing, swimming, boating and hanging around the campfire. Even when the weather turned, we'd break out tarps and try to last it out, rarely, if ever going home early.

As time went on, Mom and Dad bought their own camper and truck, then later a motorhome. When my sister and I were in our early teens they bought us each a small tent, so we could have our own private refuge, while still spending time at whichever lake we were at, with the rest of the family. When I was around 14 or 15, my parents bought a lot at new park opening on the shores of a lake that was only about a half an hour's drive from where they lived, which meant we would park the motorhome there for the season (unless we had an event like a family reunion, where it would hit the road again) and my sister and I had semi-permanent spots for our tents. It took a couple weekends to clear some of the trees off the small lot and clear the areas we wanted but it was just the way we wanted it (including a private path through the willows to the beach, which was about 50 feet of sand before the actual lake began) when all was said and done. This all meant that the set up time for our weekends' trip was much shorter, so we could relax that much sooner.

As time went on and my sister and I got older, we'd invite friends out with us for the weekends. My sister was not quite a year older than me, so she was able to get driver's license first and sometimes, after she got a car, my sister would drive us out before Mom and Dad could get away. There were also times when we would come out without Mom and Dad, when they had other obligations, and we would invite some friends and party at the lake; the big rules were don't bug the neighbors, keep it confined to our lot, and stay off the water and no driving if we were drinking at all (my parents were pragmatic in that they didn't allow us to underage drink per se but knew that being too hard line would be counter productive).

Even after we turned 18 and graduated from high school, we kept the tradition alive. After she graduated, my sister worked as a cake decorator in a local bakery and part time life guard at a local pool, but she tried to arrange her schedule so she had most weekends off, and sometimes she'd stay at the lake in the summer during the work week, just driving a little more to get to work.

The summer after I graduated, I was 18 and planning on taking a gap year before going to college. I had been working part time at a local bulk gas station, moving around drums of motor and gear oil and the like, and they told me they give me as many hours as I wanted to work, so it evolved into pretty much a full time thing, and I followed my sister's example and commuted from our lake lot. I'd wake early, start work before 7:00 a.m. and be back out at the lake by 4:00 pm in time to take a swim and rinse off the sweat from work and walk along the lake shore before supper.

I loved being out at the lake as an 18 year old. Even during the week, in the summer there still people there, swimming and enjoying the public part of the park's beaches. Most importantly there were women, some older, some younger but many just the right age, in all types of swim wear, showing off their various bodies. Almost all of them seemed to enjoy being looked at, especially from a fit young guy as long as things remained respectful and discreet, and some wanted a little more attention. I lost my virginity, to a bored married woman in her early 30's while her kids were playing in the playground, just down the road from her campsite. For the most part though, the beach women just wanted to be admired for a short time and left alone. More often (way more often) than not I'd finish my walk a little aroused, and a little frustrated, leaving me to "solve my own problems".

One day, after a walk in which I was especially aroused, I arrived back at our campsite to find it empty. I wasn't sure where my sister was, and to be honest I didn't really care. I didn't see her car and decided to get some alone time. I had seen some very alluring ladies on the beach during my walk, but they hadn't even acknowledged my existence, so now I went into my tent, stripped off my swimming trunks and t-shirt and was fantasizing about a buxom brunette I'd seen, stroking my cock furiously, imagining her sucking it before I fucked her gorgeous ass, doggy-style. I could feel things heating up when I heard my tent flap go up and an exclamation.

"Oh my god! What are you- you're beating off! Here???"

Jolted back to reality, I scrambled to try and cover myself, answering back, "What the fuck Stacy??? How about a little privacy? Don't you call out to see if someone is here, first?"

She responded with a sarcastic apology. "Sor-ry. I just got back from the store and didn't think my perv little brother would be beating off in his tent." She took a breath and continued. "I was going to ask if you wanted to go for a swim before supper and heard a noise in your tent! I didn't think you'd be...doing...this..." And she gestured at me with her hand.

My initial shock had abated, but I was still feeling embarrassed and a little stung by comments. "Well did you get a good look? Enjoy it yourself, Perv. Spying on me."

"Oh stop it. I was not spying on you! I told you I just wanted to see if you wanted to go for a swim..." She stopped and looked a little flustered for the first time. She took a breath and added, "And yes, I am still getting a good look at it..."

I followed her gaze and saw my attempts to cover myself had been in vain. I thought I had grabbed a towel, but I was just holding a t-shirt and it stopped well short of what I had intended, leaving my straining erection still completely exposed to my sister's wide-eyed gaze. I threw down the shirt in disgust. "Well shit. So much for that. Knock yourself out. Stare all you want. Little late to cover it now." I looked over at her and noticed her face was a little flushed and her expression was one of curiosity or interest. I also noticed that all she had on was a bikini (admittedly a fairly conservative one) and her flip flops, and that her nipples were protruding from her bikini top like she was feeling a cold breeze or...

She licked her lips and asked softly, "Can I watch you... you know... finish?"

I was shocked. As a horny teenager, I had watched my older sister, Stacy, develop into a beautiful young woman. Her wavy chestnut hair framed a pretty face with lively blue eyes. Her figure was nicely curved, I estimated a C cup on probably a 34 or 36 shoulder. Her waist was tiny but her hips flared out nicely and her ass was nicely rounded. Yes, I had fantasized in the past a couple times but never in my wildest dreams had I foreseen this scenario.

"You want to watch me..." My words failed me and I trailed off and made the stroking motion with my hand, in the air between us. She nodded slowly. A craft thought entered my mind and I responded, "Well, what do I get out of this?"

"What do you mean? What do you get out of this? You were doing it anyway, just let me watch!"

"Hey, I thought I was alone and doing it in private. I didn't know I would have an audience. If I let you watch, I should get something out of this too... or I can just finish later, in privacy again." My mind was racing. What was I doing? Was I really willing to masturbate in front of my sister? What was I after? What was the end game? Did I want things to get sexual between us? She's my sister! That's incest! It's wrong! But I am so horny and she is so hot...

Her expression showed signs of doubt. "Um... what I showed you my tits?"

My thoughts were in overload. Beat off with her hot tits in front of me? Fuck yes! Wait! Maybe she'll give me a hand-job or blow me! "Um, tempting offer, Big Sis, but I can pretty much see what you've got as it, with that bikini top: they don't really leave much to the imagination, especially when your high beams are on."

The flush on her face turned a deeper shade of red. "Fine. What do you suggest, then?"

My thoughts scrambled. I had an opportunity but if I pushed too hard, I could blow it. "Well, I'm naked and you want to watch me. Sooooo... how about if you come in here, take your swimming suit off, so you're naked too, and let me see you pleasure yourself, while I pleasure myself: that way we're both even. That sound fair?"

A look of doubt crossed her face but I could tell she was thinking it over. After a couple seconds, she nodded in the affirmative. " Deal. Move over and share the blanket. I don't want my ass on the floor."

My tent was called a 3-man tent, which meant it would be tight for three people but there was lots of room for the two of us. I spread the quilt I was on out, so we could both be on it and have space to "do our thing", while facing each other. I couldn't believe this was happening, but she crawled into the tent and undid her top.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she muttered. I shifted to get a good view of her luscious, round breasts, with her pink areolae and large puffy nipples. She reached down to remove her bottoms and playfully slingshot them at me. I almost gasped as I took in her trimmed dark hair above a beautiful pussy, like what I had seen in skin magazines. "OK, Perv. Here I am in all my glory! Enjoy the view!"

"Hey, you're the one who wanted to watch someone else get off, I just wanted to make it more even!" I started to relax. I slumped down and slowly started to stroke my rod. She smiled shyly, licked her lips and watched in rapt attention. "You can start anytime too." My soft admonition was accompanied by a gesture with my left hand to spread her legs so I could see, as she lowered her right to the top of her mound as she started to tickle her hairs and work her fingers lower.

Her left hand reached up and teased her right nipple and her right fingers probed her pussy and spread her lips. I could now see them play over her emerged clit. I felt my mouth go dry and I increased the tempo of my stroking. My left hand mimicked hers and I played with my own nipples as I continued to jack my shaft. We both carried on like this, for a period of time I can only guess at, not making any sounds but the soft grunts and moans of pleasure from what we were doing.

I started to feel that familiar pressure build in me, warning of my approaching orgasm. I could tell by her breathing that she was getting close too. "I...I'm getting close..."

"Me...too...Cum on... me..." She started rubbing herself more vigorously as I crawled over to her on my knees, continuing to stroke and build pressure. I reared over her, jacking my rod as fast as I could until I erupted. With a groan I shot stream after stream of my hot sperm onto her. The first shot hit her in the face, partially hitting her open mouth, and the rest landing on her lower lip and chin. The second stream hit he underside of her jaw and neck. The third hit her left breast and the hand playing with her nipple. After that, I milked the rest of my load over her pubic mound and the hand she had embedded in her pussy.

In the meantime, she came with a wail and gushed her nectar all over her hand and the blanket she sat on. She licked her lips and tasted the cum I shot over her bottom lip. She then lifted her left hand to her mouth and licked my cum off it.

"Wow! Not bad, Little Brother! I might have to sample some more of this, soon!" She grabbed the pieces of her swimming suit. "Lets go down to the water and get cleaned up. No one should see us on the way down and I doubt anyone will be on the beach right now either."

And so I grabbed my trunks in my hand and followed my sister's gorgeous, naked ass down to the water.

wulfie68
wulfie68
69 Followers