A Helping Hand is Rewarded Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed my slightly confused girl sweetly, alone this time she wasn't really fond of the softness and deepened our kiss demandingly, her tongue searched eagerly for the very last remainders on our lips. I couldn't suppress a big grin, broke our kiss finally, and asked softly, "you like, my sweet darling?"

Diana blushed a bit...gawd, so cutely; from under her half closed lids her eyes glanced up to me through the veil of her long lashes...my cock jumped with the enticing view, the more so as I was sure that my coy princess never felt confident of her seductiveness. "I...errr..." she croaked, before clearing her throat, continuing huskily, "I...ahem ... oh God darling, must I?" I watched fascinated as the redness crept up from her throat towards her hairline.

"Dear heavens darling -- NO! There will never be a 'must' for you, not with me, my sweet heart." My eyes dove deep into hers while I kissed my lovely lady softly, with my hands cupping her heated cheeks, "All and everything you give will be given freely - that's an iron law you can rely on. Listen, my sweet love - I am aware, of course, that I'm stronger than you, bodily as well as -- most likely -- mentally, but I will never make use of this advantage against YOU, my love. I will never attempt to protrude my views upon you, I will never try to force you to anything; I will attempt to declare my view, convince you, okay - but exactly there we will approach the 'No Trespassing!' sign of the dead-end; and I certainly will never mock, let alone abuse you for refusing my respective idea. And - just to close this chapter - I will never ever hurt you, neither bodily nor mentally... I simply can't, that's not in my genes, and it would contradict my every moral principles." My thumbs stroked her cheeks lovingly, and I kissed the point of her nose.

My loved one smiled sweetly, and her big round eyes caressed mine lovingly, "Thank you my love. I knew about all of this before, don't forget that you allowed me without hesitation to read your eyes, nonetheless I appreciate your ratification. And I agree with you my darling, all this is absolutely essential for us...for our love, and the importance is obvious as well." She glanced down and pulled her skirt to her knees to gain some modesty, then flung her arms around my neck, she kissed me and shifted a bit in my lap till she was able to glue her entire upper body to mine. And, oh my... that felt great. My still half hard cock stirred. Luckily she'd shifted backwards, thus resting her cute butt mostly on my right thigh now. The bad news was that she still had sensitive, and attentive thighs. "Ooaahh..." she purred near my ear. Worse was that thighs can be mobile - what the left exemplar proved instantly, to my girl's sheer delight. "You are indecent..." she cooed into my ear, gawd, so sultry, I shivered, and was rock hard in no time. Again. She giggled under her breath, that sassy minx giggled! And rubbed her warm tits all over my chest, reminding me of a snake on the hunt.

I gnawed with pleasure at the lobe of her ear, she squeaked, and I warned her cute, mishandled ear, "if you don't stop that immediately, you sweet little minx you'll cause an accident! Inevitably! Soon!"

She feigned a disappointed sigh, "Oh, ahem, I thought you wouldn't perceive; well, so much for 'trial and error'. And I thought you'd have some self-control..." Her words might have convinced me if only she'd been able to suppress that chuckling. Nonetheless she decided to end the seductive torture, bowed her left knee thus lifting the threatening thigh, and the pressure was gone. My deep, long sigh of relief was her reward. She chuckled again, now in the open.

"Thank you my love, for rescuing my best pants, not to mention my modesty..."

She raised her head and found my eyes, "Your...modesty darling?" Her eyes sparkled with coquetry, her lascivious grin was sudorific.

I raised a brow, "Oh, my Goddess is on the hunt, huh? And curious..." Her bedroom eyes heightened my longing, and weakened my knees, I cawed, "You are dangerous, my sweet tease. Well...eew -- from here it'll be paining... whatever - you know very well that you're making me hot beyond belief..." she nodded exaggerated boisterously whilst her lewd grin grew any wider, I fought hard to suppress my chuckling and granted her a challenging grin in return, "...what led to a massive increase of production, means building up a big load over the hours..." her meanwhile frightening grin reached her ears whilst her cute little tongue flitted all over her lips, nonetheless I continued seriously, "...and I hate the idea to waste what only you deserve in my pants."

"Ooohh..." her lewd grin faded to a - no, THIS sweet smile, her 'Special' whenever she wanted me to gaze at her in pure adoration; I realized that my lovely princess learned quickly, distressing quick. Anyway, my love's eyes showed nothing but seriousness when she pulled my head close to kiss me softly, before she cooed into my lips, "that makes me a very, very mighty girl then, right my sweet heart?" I nodded weakly, thoughtfully she returned just two little nods as if my acknowledgment had been expected; suddenly I realized how important my confession had been to her, regardless of her slightly playful tone. Her eyes mustered mine intently whilst her hands roamed up to my nape, her fingertips caressed my hairline, her eyes grew soft when she felt my shivering, her cheek closed in to mine to rub it softly. Feeling the wetness on my cheek, knowing that my love was silently sobbing melted my heart, I pulled her any closer and stroked her back lovingly while she whispered near my ear, "thank you my darling, my man, my love... thank you for your trust in me, thank you for your honesty and commitment, thank you for caring, thank you for your tenderness and understanding, and thank you for returning my love...my deep, never ending love for you my heart, my sweet heart."

Eew -- that had been plenty, and certainly earned an answer, alone with the big lump in my throat... I did the second best and buried my face in the silky mass of her mane, she mewed softly. I smiled, cupped her wet cheeks and lifted her pretty face to kiss her tears away, one by one till her eyes sparkled with delight. Using her tight grip on my nape she kissed me deeply, all the time moaning whilst melting into me as if wishing she could be my second skin. I gave in to her completely, of course I gave in - how could I ever wish for any better. And I exulted silently when she let me feel that she was aware that I'd willingly obeyed her silent wish to take the lead.

******

"Gawd, now isn't that cute? Dear heavens, what a kiss..." Gianna's necking voice seeped into the remainders of our common senses, with our lips still locked we opened our eyes reluctantly, Diana's dark with unbridled desire, her cheeks glowing, and I suppose my face didn't look much different, we rolled our eyes in silent accordance and started to smile before turning our heads. "Oh my gaawwd - Andrea, start the car, this is a case of emergency if I ever saw one. Priority Class A. I'll give them a ride home on my way to pick up Giordana, okay?" Andrea ran. "Come up guys, I'll lead you to the exit!" she ordered.

I grabbed my girl's hips to help her to stand, she managed to but had to reach to the table for support. I followed, doing a bit easier, my knees obviously weren't as weak as Diana's. Gianna helped my girl out of the booth and asked, "Can you grab a hold on me darling?" Diana nodded, still heavily panting, not able to bring out just one word. "Well done darling..." praised Gianna when she felt my girl's arms had closed around her waist, "...just hold on to me, I've got you too dear. Let's go, take your time, huh?" Off they crawled. I crawled behind; except for my dazed brain and my arduous panting I felt, ahem, not weak. Not too weak. My vision had cleared, slightly, enabling me to make my way without stumbling into any hindrance. We made it to the exit, the fresh, slightly chilly air helped to clear my haze, I remembered Diana's coat and grabbed it on my way out. Brightly grinning Andrea held the car door in the rear, Gianna commanded, "Take a seat Bernd, and catch your beauty." I nodded, still unsure how to speak; Gianna hugged Diana to her breast and gave her a big, thick kiss before I heard her mumbling, "Don't worry darling, you'll be good in a few minutes. Good hunting, you'll do well sweetie!" Followed by girlish giggling. "Watch your head dear." ordered Gianna, and lowered her sweet load, butt in first.

I held my arms out to help my girl to sit, grabbed her hips and lowered her to the seat, she sighed happily when she felt my hands on her hips, a second later the rest of me by her left side, With my right arm around her shoulder my left reached over her to close the door, making sure that all of her was inside. I leaned back, and my love nestled close to me, the left hand pillowed high on my right thigh, her right lazily caressed my chest while she kissed the side of my neck before she whispered near my ear, "thank you for letting me kiss you the way I needed it then, my darling...and WOW!, we made the best of it... gawd what a kiss..."

Gianna meanwhile had rounded the car, entered the driver's seat and asked while closing her door, "Your apartment Bernd?"

I looked down, Diana nodded against my chest and blew me a kiss, I replied, "Please Gianna, you know the way?"

"Of course darling, we met your landlord there to make sure that everything was fine and to your liking. Don't think about the drive dear, you two relax and think about what to do with the rest of the young night..." she giggled gleefully and breathed in to continue, but, "Oh my...sweetie, you smell delighting, wow!"

Diana's hand clawed my thigh, but relaxed a second later when her body shook with suppressed laughter. I followed suit. My reward was an affectionate pinch, and heavier shaking. I kissed her near temple. She moaned, cutely.

I couldn't hold back, "Ah, our Gianna's back in sensitive mode again, huh?" She bursted out laughing.

"Well, eew, I'm sorry..." still chortling, "...no - not really...what has to be said..."

I interrupted, "yeah, bla bla bla...you'd better beware before you wet yourself babe." Now it was Diana's turn to burst into laughter. Poetic justice - I smiled contented.

Gianna growled, "OK, seems we are even. But tell me Bernd, your nostrils must suffer from sore muscles - do you hurt dear?"

"A delighting scent flattering my nostrils is supposed to hurt? Me? Might be that they grew wider with the enchanting prospect, but that won't bother me; besides pain is pure pleasure for us tough guys." Now both of them screamed with joy. I decided to ignore them. Women! Thank God my loved one was still a girl.

"Oops, Gianna... in my haze I missed to clear my bill, sorry darling. Oh, and I forgot my sweater, the dark blue one, could you save it for me please, I tossed it on the bench. We'll be back tomorrow to make even, okay dear?"

"No problem darling, don't worry. And you two take your time, you have items of more importance to face in first place. So, here we are."

"Thanks a lot Gianna, for your lovely support and the ride, we appreciate darling. Wait a moment, I'll give you a hand." I kissed my girl and asked her to stay for the moment, opened the door on my side and helped Gianna out, she hugged me close, for this time waiving the usual trial to crash my ribcage, she kissed me softly and our eyes met, she muttered, "thank you Bernd, you did the right thing. I already love this girl, and she'll be good to, and for you darling...gawd, she's perfect for you. I saw you two, and I saw nothing but deep love and devotion on both sides. We're so happy for you two. Now go on, and continue to do the right thing, don't let her wait any longer, she needs you, now! Nonsense... forget the last one, please. I'm sorry darling, that was unnecessary, you know very well what you're doing. I wish you two a good night, bye for now darling." She turned me around and followed me round the car.

I opened Diana's door and helped her out. My sweetie closed in to Gianna to embrace her, "Thanks for everything Gianna, and take care. I love you, good night darling."

Gianna cupped her cheeks and kissed her softly, "Good night for you too, sweetie. And I love you too. So does my husband."

I got the last kiss before she asked, "Try to shine up around seven, will you? If you can't make it in time please give us a call, okay? Night-night, take care."

Diana nestled her cute little hand into mine while we watched Gianna getting ready to leave for home, we waved goodbye before we climbed up the few steps to the front door hand in hand, as soon as I'd closed and locked the front door Diana was all over me...jumped on me, flinging her arms round my neck and pressing her trembling body into mine, not even letting me reach for the light switch; she wanted, needed a kiss...now!, and she wanted it to be passionately, our mutual groaning, smacking, wheezing echoed in the silence of the entrance hall but none of us could have cared less. It was only the imperative necessity to breathe every once a while that caused us to break the kiss in the end; both panting hard and dizzy with lust we clutched at each other, our hearts hammering in unison. "Good lord," I managed to pant, "we'll...kill each...other with...kisses like that..." her response was not more than a stifled gasp. I leaned back to the door, and we just remained there gasping and trembling, waiting for our pulse beat to calm down.

Some later Diana began to trip and squirm as if she needed to pee, her aghast gasp, "Oh God darling I'm leaking..." startled me.

"Oh..." was my intelligent reply. I bullied the fascinating image of her juices trickling down her inner thighs out of my dazed brain, "It's okay my sweet baby, I'll bring you, it's just up the stairs. Please don't scare my love, I'll jack you up now, okay?" I hit the light switch to make sure I wouldn't trip in the darkness, she gave a cute little, 'eew...' with the sudden brightness; with my right arm supporting her back on the way my left reached under her thighs to lift my girl's lightweight into my arms, she nestled close in my loving embrace, sighing with pleasure till she squeaked when she nearly slipped off my hand. I hurried to set her feet back to the ground, groaning, "Gawd girl, you're slippery, I have to grab you some higher to not lose you on the way, okay?"

She blushed slightly, but didn't lower her eyes, good girl...brave girl, her eyes sparkled with joy as she giggled lowly, "I've told you I'm leaking, meanwhile I feel like soaked down to my knees, eew and it tickles..." My hand roamed higher for dryer territory, she groaned with pleasure when it grabbed the lower swell of her right buttock, with my thumb resting in the fold of the sulcus what obviously increased her excitement, her groaning grew any louder while I moved towards the staircase, she added huskily, "...geeze darling, your hot hand on my bare bum feels great... and with..." suddenly she tensed and wheezed sharply, "Oh God, darling... I totally forgot about my panties, I hope I didn't create a puddle in the car..."

I chuckled while taking the last step up to the half-pace and pulled her chest closer, she tightened her grip around my neck and I bent down to kiss her softly to soothe her, her big round eyes gazed at mine when I grinned, "You mustn't worry my love, you still must have sat on your skirt, besides Gianna will understand, believe me. And remember... she seemed to love your sweet scent as much as I do..." I kissed my sweet girl again, this time she kissed me back like there was no tomorrow, I continued panting, "...by the way darling, what happened to your panties then? Not that I've missed them, don't get me wrong..."

Again she blushed ever so cutely before she buried her face in my chest and mumbled, "Ooh...ohgawd darling... well, you helped out in the kitchen, and suddenly I...I had, ahem, to pee... ooh darling, I'm stuttering, please forgive me for being so girlish, it's just that I'm not used to talk about...those things. Huh...? Oh God NO! - that's too silly, even in my own ears..." She frowned, then her face came up and her eyes found mine again, the blush was history and she giggled under her breath, "...again my love: While you were in the kitchen I needed to pee, and when I'd finished I pulled them panties up as usual... and I nearly choked with the feeling...the crotch was soaked to the max, thanks to you, and your magic hands my love, and while I'd peed my juices had cooled off...can you imagine the displeasing feel of the cold fluids on the delicate flesh you'd heated up before? Eew, it was unbearable, and on no account I could wear them any longer, so I folded them into one of those paper bags, you know for used tampons and sanitary towels." She granted me another of her awfully cute coy smiles and asked, "Now, my sweet love...did I good, finally? No - not finally, I still have so much to learn, right my love?"

I nodded, "Yes my princess, you did. And I am proud of you, and praise your courage my love. I know this hasn't been easy for you my sweet love, and the way you took this step forward earns my highest respect." I bent down and kissed her lovingly, before continuing to step up to the stairhead, "Mylady - the first floor, at last. To your right, the palace you have been longing for." My eyes caressed hers, she was pouring all her love over me, "Dear heavens Diana, your beautiful eyes... I'm addicted to your lovely, expressive eyes my sweet girl."

"Thank you my darling, my man... and your eyes mean the same to me my sweet love. On many occasions through this evening I imagined that our eyes made love to each others."

"You are right my love, they do indeed, as unimaginable that might appear at first sight. You remember the lovely moments of doing nothing but reveling in our mutual closeness, love? Silly question, huh? Of course you do love. Now, whilst feeling nothing but my beloved one so lovingly close, our 'past' - will say our last nine weeks flashed through me, and every new flashback strengthened my idea that our hearts, and thus our eyes, being the windows to our hearts, knew much earlier what we realized tonight, at last. You may laugh my love, and I wouldn't blame you, I'm aware that it sounds kind of weird at first, but that is what I felt."

"No my love, I will not laugh Bernd, just because I had a similar idea by myself, alone I reduced it to this afternoon. I felt an immediate mutual recognition once our eyes met and instantly glued to each others, I felt a strong bond between us, though I struggled to accept this feeling while being unsure if it was nothing else but wishful thinking." She smiled reflectively, then her eyes began to sparkle, "Well darling, I guess we can dump the 'wishful thinking' for now, right?" She kissed me softly, "Don't you think you should open the door now my darling? I want you to show me the way into your palace my White Knight, the way into your heart and soul, and into Seventh Heaven. I want you my sweet heart, and I want you NOW! I am ready for you, and I can't wait any longer. I need you so badly Bernd, and I'm tired to be your GIRL... I want you to make me a WOMAN my love, YOUR WOMAN my sweet love, my man."

"I will, Diana." was my simple answer. But my hands shook like mad when I tried to insert my key into the lock.

Diana glued herself to my back, her arms round my waist, she gasped, "Oh God darling, you're shaking..."

"Eew, well..." I laughed nervously, "I don't know... I haven't felt like this since my very first time..."

"Oh darling...that's too sweet..." she rubbed her cheek softly on my back, her hands caressed my belly, "...so it's our mutual 'first', kind of, right? Though your first most likely has been sweeter than mine." A deep breathe-in, "Heavens darling, you smell appetizingly; I love your scent, you know it was your scent that convinced me that it was you who had run into me, what encouraged me to hold on to you and allow you to embrace me, normally I would have backed away as quickly as possible." She giggled happily, "And then I leaned into you, trembling in your arms, anxiously waiting for you to recognize me as well, and you did... gawd - it took a load off my mind."