All Comments on 'A Helping Mother Ch. 05'

by leon1446

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks you for the sequel. Damn, the story is written horny. Whenever you think now is the climax of the story, the tension increases further and further. I really love this story and I am waiting very eagerly for the continuation. Please continue as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

Just to say i loved this story very good now of to read the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just Awesome!

Just simply awesome. This story is one of the best i 've read. I really love this series and i really hope you continue it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice Story

Please continue the story. I would like to know if the two go the whole way. And maybe his mother takes twice his innocence

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really good!

Please continue. I'm waiting eagerly for a new part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yes, a very well-written story, definitely five stars, but...

I don't like the way Simon's mother is treating him. The boy licks and slurps his mother's cunt, mom cums like crazy and has to admit, "it was the most devastating climax of my life, a truly unforgettable experience." What does she do then? She acts like she's doing Simon the biggest favor in the history of the world by giving him a simple blowjob. The poor kid even has to beg for his mother to stick a finger up his cute boyish butt. And now his mother lays down the law from on high--this is the very last time, don't you dare ask again. That's a "Helping Mother"?! Look, lady, in today's sexually liberated society there are lots and lots of mothers, tens of thousands of them, probably many, many more, who really do love their boy and help him out as only a mother can. They joyfully spread their legs wide and lustfully welcome their son and his big hard cock up the same cunt he came out of. They're sex-savvy in a way you can't imagine. They know that their boy's got a pair of hot young balls full to the brim with his creamy semen, and that he's got to unload those young balls of his all the time. Those truly loving mothers revel in all the huge twatfuls of semen their son shoots up inside them, they understand that it's the best, most appreciated gift a mom can ever receive from her darling baby boy. You think you're doing Simon such a tremendous favor with your one-off blowjob? Lady, get a fucking clue.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
I'm sure that Mom could change her mind and we could get another two chapters.

One can only hope. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

please more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love this series so far

My only hope is that it will end with the son getting pegged by the mother since he seems to adore anal so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lets hope he gets an fuck

She needs more than his finger in her lets hope Ch 06 comes along soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
on the whole quite a good story but it became

pedantic and took too long for things to progess between them and still he never got to fuck his mom...pity really...should have done that by now ....possibly they do in the next chapter but very doubtful we will see that appearing seeing as how nothing has been written since 2010...pity needed to complete the story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Bye now little faggot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outfuckingstanding. All chapters.

I am recovering from an auto accident and I left this story up on my computer hoping Mom would read it. She just finished Chapter 1 and is right now helping me jerk off. Thank you so much for this story. If your story was made up that's OK. Mine won't be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

CH.5 I hope

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgerover 3 years ago
5 chapters and...

the poor bastard doesn't get laid, glad l skipped 2,3 and 4

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Such a wonderful series

Thank you for all the beautiful reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous