A Hen Party at The Grind Club

Story Info
A divorcee gets invited to a hen party in a Ladies Only club.
4.3k words
4.5
12.4k
36
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,754 Followers

To be totally honest I was surprised to even be invited to Cheryl's wedding never mind her Hen Party.

Yes; we'd been friends when we worked together at the library for a couple of years, and I'd joined her and her friends on a couple of wild Friday nights before my divorce last year; but since I'd moved away 6 or 7 months ago, to be nearer my parents for 'child care', we'd pretty much only kept in touch via Social Media.

I forget exactly how old she is; mid twenties? But I'm 34 and divorced with two daughters.

My parents were more than happy to have the kids for the weekend, as it meant a train ride away and a night in a hotel, where I would be sharing a room with her cousin Molly.

With the day of the hen party getting closer I got more and more excited; physically and mentally; as at my age nights like this were few and far between; and the invitation had stressed 'dress sexy and/or slutty!'

With that in mind I bought a new red PVC dress that clung to my 34b 26 34 curves, a new pair of black patent leather heels and a racy see-through black bra and matching thong; plus I planned to wear some hold-up stockings for the first time in years.

After packing the kids off to their Nan's on Friday night I did my nails and I really didn't know why, groomed my pubes too then drank half a bottle of wine watching TV.

The next day I parked up in a long stay car park and was walking to the rail station when a voice called "Katy?" Stopping and turning I saw a very pretty young woman in skin tight leather-look Spandex leggings, a bit like the ones I was wearing, tottering towards me on unfeasibly high heels which made her huge boobs bounce in three different directions at once, dragging a wheelie-case like mine too. "It is you isn't it? Cheryl's' friend?"

"Yes! You must be Molly?" Then I was greeted with a huge hug, and her massive boobs squashed against mine.

As we were about 30 minutes early she suggested a 'drink was in order' and two large red wines were ordered in the station bar; and were quickly downed before we raced to the platform up and over a walkway; this time even my boobs were bouncing, much to the delight of some guys walking in the other direction.

The 90 minute train ride flew by as we chatted and and speculated on what the night in hand would offer. Molly was very exotic compared to boring old me, she had a piercing in her tongue and a full arm of colourful tattoos that finished over her shoulder. We downed her half bottle of vodka and appropriate amount of tonic too so by our arrival we were very nearly drunk and new best friends too.

It was strange walking to a hotel in a city I'd spent the last 18 years living in; but Molly was impressed with my local knowledge as we passed numerous bars, filled with stag parties and football fans who all seemed to spot us and shout sexual innuendos (and offers) when we passed them.

Instead of being offended as I would have been when I was married with two kids in tow; the new 'slightly less boring' me rather enjoyed it; possibly too much as my prominent nipples were commented on more than once, but that just made me giggle. Molly seemed quite at home with all the attention; stopping once to do a quick 'twerk' for one bunch of lairy football fans.

After registering at the city centre hotel another drink seemed a good idea, so we dropped our bags in our room, then headed straight into the bar, which was pretty full with families, small hen and stag parties which all made for a fun atmosphere.

As we waited to get served a handsome and heavily tattooed body-builder type, called Bobby started chatting us up, asking our names, what we were up to and where we were going that night.

He laughed when we said 'shopping in the afternoon' and Cheryl's mysterious Hen Party later. At his bequest we joined him and his friends (all gym bunnies) for about half an hour, squashing beside them on some settees in an alcove.

It was a good laugh but they left us just after two for their first foray out in town; probably visiting some bars I'd recommended.

I was a bit tipsy and decided to have a power nap before getting ready for the night's action. Molly on the other hand stayed for another drink with a couple of older guys on a 50th birthday jaunt and were 'pacing themselves.'

At about 4 pm I was woken by Molly stumbling into our twin room, and it was obvious she'd had more than one drink and once I'd put my glasses on I spotted that her hair was a bit dishevelled.

"Eeh!" she chuckled, "that ginger bloke is a right randy fucker!" Then she pulled her camisole top off and threw it on the floor, "he decided he'd walk me to my room.... and nearly had my tits out in the lift!"

My jaw flew open at the news, then she continued as she fumbled peeling her leggings off, "the fucker wanted to come in for a blow job .... can you imagine the cheek?" She cackled.

"I just gave him a flash of my tits and told him to go and have a wank!"

'Hmmmm' I thought, "I think it's going to be a fun evening in her company."

We got showered and while I wrapped myself in a towel my new friend was more than happy walking around naked; and I have to admit I could hardly stop sneaking peeps at her massive boobs (34 EE -- I checked her bra) and her hairless waxed pubic area and the rings in her labia and clit hood too.

As expected it took over an hour to apply my make up, do my new Pixie cut hair and get dressed.

Molly was wearing a figure hugging black rubbery style dress with a deep V cleavage, and when she saw me rolling on my hold-up stockings admitted she wished she'd brought some stockings too.

With barely 15 minutes before Cheryl and the stretch limo arrived, we stepped out of the lift and, 'made an entrance' into the bar that elicited cheers from both the group of older men and the gym bunnies too.

The first to the bar was the ginger guy Molly had been felt-up by earlier and he bought us florescent cocktails; which meant we were obliged to join his friends; but I kept looking over at the hunky body-builder who winked and raised a glass as if to say 'cheers'.

As I sat back in the armchair I didn't immediately realise that my dress had ridden up my legs and my stocking tops were on show, much to the sniggering delight of a couple of the older guys sitting opposite me.

Just as I began adjusting my dress Molly got a text telling us the car was outside. We bade our farewells, blowing theatrical kisses on the way out.

The stretch limo was amazing -- the first time I'd ever been in anything like it; and even before I'd sat down I was handed a glass of champagne.

As introductions were being made the driver flicked a switch and the car was immediately turned into a mobile disco with matching flashing lights!

We soon arrived at an Italian restaurant where we poured in and were led to a large round table at the back. The food and drink were all served with unusual speed and an hour after entering we were ushered back out to the disco limo.

After a few minutes Molly asked her cousin where were going; but she didn't know ... as her best friend Trisha was keeping it a secret; and it was only when we turned away from the city centre, heading for a housing estate on the outskirts it dawned on me where we were heading!

"Oh no! I know where we are going!" I accidentality shouted, then covered my mouth.

"Ssssh .... ssssh!" Trisha laughed, punching me in the arm.

Five or six minutes later the limo slowed to a halt outside an old Working Men's Club which had been converted into a 'Ladies Only' Show Bar .... called The Grind; which was infamous for hosting no-holds barred male strip shows.

The driver opened the door and put his foot inside stopping us leaving and waved a camera; "A couple of photos, eh girls?"

We looked at each other and all laughed out loud when he grinned; "Tits out for the lads?" The drink took its first toll of the night and I think the instant reaction from all ten of us was 'WAHAY!" and tops were either immediately lifted up or in my case I unzipped my dress down to my waist and whip my boobs out of my bra as the camera flashed a couple of times, amid much dirty laughter.

"A couple of knicker shots now?"

Without a second thought and my my boobs still flopping around, as was the case with a few others too, skirts and dresses were all hiked up to our waists; again the camera flashed five or six times as he took a group shot then moved in for a few close ups, of which I was one ... remember I was wearing a see-through thong and stockings!

Like all of the others; I didn't give a shit at this stage, as pride was way out the window because of all the drinks I'd had.

"The Grind?" Someone asked.

I giggled, "I've never been, but it's a strip-club ..... for women."

"Oh wow!" She grinned.

"Apparently it gets wild .... really wild!"

"That'll do for me." She laughed.

Trisha led the way and made sure everyone in our group was given a yellow wrist band; which was so they knew which group I was with for drinks what it meant, and I saw others later with red, blue or green ones.

We were escorted to a table by a pretty young lad wearing big boots and a pair of tight cycling shorts .... and nothing else but a bow tie, and he would be our 'butler' for the evening .... supplying drinks to the table.

The disco was already in full flow playing cheesy party songs at full volume, and it only took seconds for us to join a big group on the dance floor.

After a short while, and two more drinks plus a round of 'shots' the DJ set us up into teams and organised some very rude and risqué games that were hilarious and upped the mood several notches.

Eventually the lights went down and a husky voice over the tannoy announced it was 'time for the main event' and the atmosphere was electric as a strobe light and a beam aimed at a door at the back of the stage lit up the first dancer, a hulk of a guy dressed as a chef, holding a large chocolate eclair pranced and danced along the runway in front of the small stage.

The hunk used the cream cake as a phallus, and got a couple of women to lick it or suck it, until they had cream on their faces, much to everyone's amusement.

When the eclair was gone he got women to unbutton his jacket then he found a couple of adventurous women, one of which was the bride to be Cheryl, to unfasten his belt and zipper.

In a flash his whipped his trousers off, leaving him in a tiny pair of briefs that didn't hide his very large cock.... which received a cheer.

With his belt in one hand, he went back to Cheryl, who was wearing a bridal veil, and led her onto the stage. She feigned embarrassment but was soon dancing with him as he waved the belt around his head then around her waist, pulling her in tight to his body, for him to shimmy and shake as if they were having sex .... and, bless her Cheryl reciprocated in style!

After a minute or two he turned her around and told her to touch her toes, which made her boobs look like they may fall out of her dress, which was quickly lifted up above her waist revealing she was wearing a white thong, then with one hand on her back, have her 5 or 6 swipes with the belt which made her jump, but not move away, then with both hands on her hips, simulated doggy sex which drew laughter and cheers from the audience.

As it ended, he turned her to face him and kissed her and placed her hand on his cock, which she squeezed and rubbed before running off the stage.

The disco lights and music came back on and more drinks were ordered.

Next up was a muscly black guy dressed as a Village People style cop. The routine was much the same, with him using his truncheon as a phallus. This time I was right beside the catwalk, and by the time he was down to his tiny pants, I was right in the firing line when his cock sprang out of its hiding place!

I genuinely didn't know what to do when he waggled it inches from my face, until I felt a hand on the back of my head pushing me forward. The dancer took advantage, rubbing it across my face then as I was laughing out loud, he pressed it against my lips.

I have no idea why, but I kissed the knob then excitedly opened my mouth and began sucking it ..... properly sucking it! This would be the first time in ten years I'd had any man's cock in my mouth and made the most of it!

My friends were screaming with delight as I wrapped my hand around the shaft and gave it a few hearty tugs before he pulled away and repeated his actions with another 4 or 5 women, then he too hauled a bride to be on stage where he got her to kneel in front of him with her arms behind her back, teasing and tempting her until she was desperately moving her head, trying to get his cock into her mouth, but he kept moving and tapping her nose and eyes with it.

When he did put it in her mouth, she was even more ravenous than I had been and looked a lot more experienced than me too.

By the end of that show the atmosphere was crackling around the room; and after another shot and a gulp of G&T Molly dragged me onto the dance floor and proceeded to rub herself against me in a very provocative and sexy manner.

As the tune ended I needed the toilet and she followed; which wasn't unusual I guess. There was a queue and by the time a cubicle became free I was desperate and barely noticed her following me inside until I hiked my dress up and pulled my pants down in one movement, then peeing even before I'd sat down.

My eyes were soon on stalks as Molly lifted her skirt and slid her hand inside her tiny panties.

"That was so fucking sexy when you sucked that black guys dick ...... really fucking turned me on." She whispered as her fingers seemed to be going between her legs, then it became obvious she was alternating between fingering herself and rubbing her clit.

"Pull my pants down." She groaned.

I'd finished peeing but was mesmerised by the sight in front of me. I reached forward and pulled her pants down to her knees. Our eyes were locked as she frantically rubbed her clit, and I was unsure if she wanted me to follow suit. Regardless of the image of that swinging dick and now my new friend masturbating right in front of me, I couldn't bring myself to do the same.

Molly soon stopped, without cumming and grinned as she ushered me off the pot, "I think I'll keep that for later .... I need a piss now instead."

We changed positions, and when she sat on the toilet she leaned backwards which gave me an unadulterated view of her glistening pussy and of course her peeing too. I was buzzing like never before but couldn't bring myself to masturbate in front of her.

Back in the main room Molly dragged me back onto the dance floor where she not only rubbed herself against me again, but kissed me and after pulling the front zip down on my dress, groped my boobs in front of everyone .... and I let her and loved it too.

She positioned herself behind me next to the catwalk when the third stripper appeared. This guy was as muscle-bound as the other two but covered in technicolour tattoos and wearing a Mexican wrestling mask and tassel covered chaps with a tiny pouch that barely covered his cock.

The act was very much like the others but that didn't stop it being crazily sexy with the anticipation of seeing another monster cock; and it was obvious I wasn't alone feeling that way as women of all ages were pushing and shoving to be next to the catwalk.

I was fizzing as he bounded around the catwalk squatting and bending over shoving his tight arse in women's faces .... and I was ready when he got to me, pushing my face between his cheeks as he shook his hips, even using my tongue to tickle his bum hole! Something I'd never even knew was a 'thing'!

When he stood up and turned to face us, I realised Molly had pulled the top of her dress and was offering her huge tits to the stripper, who whipped his cock out and placed it between her orbs as she shook them up and down.

There were screams of approval as Molly gave him a titty-wank and I looked around to see another 4 or 5 women with their tits out in anticipation of the same .... and sure enough the stripper took advantage of all of them, eventually spraying his spunk all over a chubby woman's face.

My heart was racing and it felt like I'd soaked my panties I was so turned on.

The disco came on again for about 15 minutes before the strobe light introduced all three men who were now only wearing footwear and swinging their dicks with leery looks on their faces.

As they danced down the catwalk hands were coming from all directions for a feel of their cocks or arses and I was among them.

Soon women were swamping the stage groping the men, with some women on their knees sucking for all they were worth and a chair arrived from nowhere, and the black guy sat on it and guided a married woman from our group onto his knee for her to grind her pussy along his dick; but that wasn't enough for her as I watched her drunkenly pull her knickers to one side then manoeuvre until she had his cockhead at her entrance then slowly drop down until his cock was fully in her!

As she bounced on his cock other women had their hands between her legs squeezing his balls as she squealed with delight on ever stroke.

As the other two strippers where getting their cocks sucked by a variety of women who really should have known better, I turned to see our young waiter with his cycling shorts around his ankles fucking our Bride o Be, Cheryl who was lying on our table while her friends laughed and clapped while shouting encouragement.

The scene all around me was totally Bacchanalian; their were sex acts going on everywhere .... nothing remotely like this had ever entered my head, and soon I was to become a central part.

I certainly wasn't in Kansas now, Toto!

Didn't I know it, when Molly grabbed my hand and dragged me to a booth where another young waiter was servicing two topless women at once; fucking one while fingering the other; and I saw both were wearing wedding rings.

"Come on girls .... time's up!" She laughed tapping one on the shoulder and the boy on the shoulder; "Our turn now."

The women looked in a state as they untangled themselves and gave a 'thumbs up' as they staggered away arm in arm.

Molly wasted no time getting her tits out to give him a titty-wank, not knowing what was expected, I just stood next to them watching, like maybe ten other women.

As Molly moved and began sucking his dick, he turned to me and squeezed my tit through my dress, then tugged at the zip and in one fluid motion, pulled it right down to the hem, then grinning he began shaking my tits through my bra while holding Molly's head in place and fucking her mouth.

I was in a weird place and barely noticed him lift my bra up to free my tits, then pull me forward so he could suck my nipples; which nearly blew my head off as they were so sensitive.

My legs were shaking so I had to put my arm around his shoulders to steady myself. As I did that I felt someone behind me lift my dress up and pull my panties down to my ankles, then lift my foot so I could step out of one side.

At exactly the same time her hand went between my legs from behind as the waiter's hand entered from the front making my eyes nearly pop out.

Both began probing my sopping pussy at the same time, but the woman behind me managed to slide a finger inside, which made me bite my lip and when the waiter squeezed his in too, I could hardly catch my breath I was so turned on.

With my dress being held up for all to see what was happening, the woman at my rear removed her finger, then began circling my bum hole.

I could hear laughter all around us, but didn't care a jot .... then ..... "No, no, no, no, NO!" But YES, her finger slid up my bum very easily as it was covered in my pussy juices.

My head was now resting on the boys shoulder as I unconsciously raised my foot until I could rest it on the seat to allow them better access to my pussy and arse, and it turned out .... allowing women to slap my arse and tits too, which I'd never dreamed of being a 'turn on' .... but t was!

Mag58
Mag58
2,754 Followers
12