A Hen Party at The Grind Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers

Soon it was our turn to be 'tapped out' and two more women the opportunity to play with the young sex toy.

Within seconds it was me who became a sex toy, as the woman behind me kept her finger deep in my arse as others pored my naked tits and, still on her knees, Molly began licking my clit making full use of the stud in her tongue as she forced two fingers deep in my hole, occasionally touching the other woman's finger through the sensitive membrane.

Molly was amazing and I came in little more than a minute, but they held me in the same position with women joining in kissing me and groping my tits as Molly, licked sucked and fingered while the other woman eventually forced a second finger into my other hole which was now suitably stretched to make it feel as comfortable as it was sexy and dirty; which all left me moaning and groaning until a second orgasm overwhelmed me; genuinely making me go weak at the knees.

The women drifted away leaving me in Mollys' arms; "Was that fun?" She whispered while fingering me. All I could do was nod and barely smile.

"I can't wait to get you all to myself in the hotel."

Again I nodded and smiled as I flopped onto the seat totally exhausted. As I got my breath back and my senses were aligning, I giggled when I realised my dress was still wide open and not just my tits; but because of the way I was sitting, my pussy was on show to the world and his wife; plus my arsehole was feeling a little bit uncomfortable.... which drunkenly made me giggle.

Not that I'd led a totally sheltered life; but this had been way off any sexual spectrum I knew of .... and it had been a blast.

Soon people started drifting away and the house lights came on; making me feel more than a bit slutty as I had to take my dress off leaving me naked as I re-fastened my bra and I took a minute or two to find my thong under the table, which was soaking with my juices and assorted spilt alcohol, making them unwearable, so I put them in my handbag then zipped up my dress.

As I left the toilets one of Cheryl's friends was rounding up stragglers and pointed me to the door where the limo was waiting. I felt like a rag doll; but looking around most of the others and even Cheryl looked as dishevelled as me, with smudged lipstick, tousled hair and clothing in disarray.

The return journey was a lot quieter, but there were also tales of what various women had done; and Cheryl, while being no shrinking violet herself took great delight in being shocked at my actions during the party, as she thought I was a bit of 'an innocent.'

When the car pulled up at the hotel the driver produced his camera again and asked for another 'knickers shot' which was eagerly accepted, and four or five of us kicked a leg in the air to reveal that we were all knickerless!

As the limo puled away, Molly took hold of my arm and kissed me "Now you're all mine."

Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers
12