A Hero Emerges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queen Naturathi. She was one of the three Nu'kaila, Shadow Queens of the empire, wives of the Shadow Lord. She was a sorceress with ties to the Spider Cult like the other queens and respected as a highly influential political figure in the royal courts. And she was the mother of Prince Krosimar, her half-brother.

"Liara. How nice to see you..." The beautiful dark elf woman gave a half-smile as she tied her royal bathrobe together.

"Queen Mother Naturathi... The pleasure is all mine," Liara responded with a soft smile and gently rested her face against her hand.

Queen Naturathi threw her frost-white hair back as she rested a hand on her hip in a display of regal feminine confidence. "I hope you're well on this fine day, my dear."

Liara laid one hand on the arm of her other as she leaned against one hip; she gently tapped her cheek with her fingertip, "I am, thank you... I trust that Queen Mother is also doing well?"

Queen Naturathi extended her hand in front of her, seeming preoccupied with her long, shining obsidian-black nails, before she finally looked down. "Of course, I am." She finally answered.

Liara, tilted her head to the side, "That is good to hear."

The proud dark elf queen snapped her fingers behind her as she walked past Liara, strutting away in her usual confident walk with both hands on her hips as a couple of servants caught up behind her. The queen stopped suddenly as she turned her head over her shoulder, "I trust you've kept up to your duties to my son, Krosimar, like a good sister and have given him all the adequate support he deserves?"

"Oh, of course, Queen Mother. It's so nice to see a mother care so deeply as to hover over her adult son's personal affairs... What would Krosimar ever do without you there to hold his hand and baby him?" Liara crossed her arms as she looked up with a coy smile.

"Huh... Why must you always insist on being so petulant?" Queen Naturathi clicked her tongue. "You're just like Alika."

"Mmm, why thank you, Queen mother." A mischievous grin crept across Liara's face. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"Oh? And how did that attitude serve your former mother?" The Nu'kaila sneered as she looked down at the princess. "Pray tell."

"Aww? Are you concerned for me?" Liara looked up innocently with her lips pursed. "How sweet of you."

"Keep that arrogant attitude up, little girl, and you'll face the same fate that little bitch met." The queen chuckled, but her cold eyes looked down at the princess with disapproval. She lifted her nose up in the air with a half-smile and strutted away.

"Bye!" Liara leaned forward and waved cheekily as Queen Naturati left.

Liara sighed as she entered the innermost royal baths beyond. It was certainly a fine room with its luxurious decorative tiles and the gold lining that ran across the decorated stone walls. Iridescent gems shined softly on the walls with their subtle lighting. She welcomed the comforting warm steamy air on her bare flesh as she took in a deep, relaxing breath. The lingering scent of fine bathhouse oils and exquisite perfumes wafted around her.

Liara let her robe drop onto the cool, shining black floor at the entrance and removed all pieces of jewelry from her body onto a plush scarlet cushion bench nearby. She casually made her way across, passing by a few small baths of salt and mineral water, to a grand bathing pool of crystal-clear spring water lined with white marble at the center of the room. The princess stood at the edge of the enchanted bath waters and held on to the golden rails of the steps; she admired the flower petals with their delicate, bright colors of white and yellow that floated across its surface. She tested the comforting, sweet and fragrant steaming waters by gently immersing her toes in them. Not too hot, it was just right. Liara carefully went down the steps of the pool and took in the soothing heat against her bare skin. She immersed herself and sat down on the seating platform that ran across the edges of the bath.

The dark elf princess let her arms float out across the magic waters that were both stimulating and relaxing. She rested her arms back to lay against the edge of the bath let out a sigh of relief. Liara closed her eyes and let herself relax and enjoy the heavenly waters. Every part the cleansing waters touched brought rest and recovery to the deepest parts of her muscles and core. It invited a soothing spell for her mind and heart. Even the warm steam across her face was refreshing.

The spring water came from an enchanted grove of the paradise islands of the Marids. The flowers with their bright petals floating around came from the mystic mountains of Solara. The marble pool was heated and filtered by the enchanted machinations of intricate dwarven craftsmanship and their secretive understanding of their ancient runic magic. She laid back more and immersed herself further into the water. Her nose was barely above the water as she blew bubbles with her mouth. It was one of the few things within the Shadow Palace, or the entire empire that she found genuine pleasure partaking in.

Liara delicately lifted one leg until it emerged forth from the bathwater and held it up as she took a cloth and ran it across her soft skin. She brought up her other thigh above the waters and held it to her chest as she washed it with tender care. The princess gracefully crossed her shapely legs and let them dangle just above the soothing waters as she delicately ran her hands across her thighs. She rested her head back and gave a deep sigh of relief.

Liara opened her eyes up at the high windows where the bright sunlight fell on the pristine, shimmering waters below. As she rested, she let herself wonder, fancying the possibility of a voyeur possibly peering through one of the windows. It would be difficult to get past the guards of the palace unseen. Men were forbidden to trespass in the harem section of the palace under pain of death.

So many risks just to get a chance to see a sight she imagined would have to be once in a lifetime. Liara chuckled at herself for even considering the foolish thought. What sort of man would be so brave and daring to defy the very empire itself to steal a chance to catch the princess of the Nu'rath empire alone in such a vulnerable state? She tenderly hugged her waist. If such a wild, adventurous man existed, he surely wouldn't stop to merely savor the visual delights of her exposed nakedness...

The princess was no stranger to the art of seduction as a Black Widow spy and as a princess with many suitors. She knew the pleasures of kissing; she was no stranger to flirting after all, but she never had true sexual experience with anyone else. No man had been worthy of her, yet she sometimes wondered if there ever was such a man and what he must be like. Liara sighed as she rested a hand against her face. Could there be such a man, a wild and brave man that could bring that excitement and fire to her life? A daring man not afraid to fight everything for the sake of his own ideals? If such a man like that were to defy the established order and challenge the world, to shake it to its core... What would that be like?

Her slender fingers delicately splayed out across her dainty cheek as she tapped it lightly in thought. Could he make her hope and feel again? If he hated the empire as she did, would that bold, vicious man take his frustrations out on her as he made a woman out of the princess of the empire and claimed her with his overpowering might? Her other hand ran slowly up across her delicate torso, and she hugged herself. What would that be like, to be overpowered and just taken like that... to experience being at the mercy of such a savage man? To be taken by his wild fury and... his passion?

A sudden shiver of excitement ran up the princess' body as she found herself touching her own body more, and more. Liara's hands glided across her soft arms and shoulder; she slid them across her chest before she gently supported her breasts that floated in the water.

The dark elf princess closed her eyes and fell into a wicked little daydream.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

"No! I order you to stop this!" The captured princess valiantly struggled against her assailant's grip as she glared at him, but his beastly grip was too powerful for her to break. His lustful eyes casually surveyed every inch of her exposed body as his prize won for his conquest, yet she glared defiantly at him.

The man leaned in and whispered with a dangerous tone, "no, I won't stop. Not before I sample all your delights, princess..."

"You pig! You would dare risk the wrath of the empire!? For some... ass!?" She screamed in defiance as she continued her brave fight, though futile as it was. "You will be tortured and executed for this! Executed! Augh--!" The barbarian choked the words out of her mouth as he grabbed her little throat with his savage hands.

Liara quickened the pace in which she massaged her chest; she let out a shiver of excitement as the fantasy playing in her head increasingly aroused her body.

As the princess trembled against her mighty foe's grip, his snarling face moved an inch away from hers. "To hell with all the laws and the rule of your damned empire! I'll burn it all down in the end, and you will witness its fall!" His vicious face turned to a wicked smile. "And I don't simply wish for some random piece of ass, but you I desire, princess. You belong to me now."

In such a situation, would she have dared to fight that man? What if it only angered him? Or worse... What if it only encouraged his ferocious passion? She squeezed her breasts with more firmness as she rhythmically bounced and played with them. What if she just let it happen and gave into him? Would it be her fault then?

"Animal! Beast! Bastard!!" The princess cried out as she continued her struggle. The barbarian silently took every insult, every vitriolic name she threw at him as he ran his vulgar tongue across her dainty face. He tasted her like a predator previewing his meal, and she, the helpless prey, was nothing more than his little snack. The wild bastard pawed hungrily at her breasts and her hips with his eager lustful hands. His eyes lit with bestial vigor as she growled at him with her defiant stare. She cried out, "you won't get away with this! You filth! Scum! You uncivil-- Mmph!" He forced his lascivious tongue down her throat to silence her.

The poor princess let out a muffled squeal as the barbarian's defiling touch slid down in between her thighs near her mound. His uncivilized fingers threatened to invade her.

Liara let out a soft, shuddering moan. She let one hand explore down her soft body to her inner thighs until her fingers rested near her warm mound. She delicately spread open her womanhood with her fingers and ran her fingertips just outside her intimate area. Another little moan escaped from her lips.

"No! St-stop this!" The ever-defiant princess managed to cry out in protest as her assailant released the hold on her lips from his savage mouth.

"No..." Liara's body quivered with anticipation as her prodding fingers explored nearer to the opening of her warm mound. Her hand intimately teased a pleasurable spot, rubbing just short of her clitoris. She gave one whining cry after the other and shuddered. She pushed and strummed the hood with her palm in a slow rhythm at first, before she picked up the tempo.

The wicked beast of a man nibbled on her delicate earlobe as she squealed.

Liara whimpered as she made enthusiastic little circles on her pussy and squeezed her breast. She looked back at the boundaries of the bath and pulled herself up to sit on its edge. The princess allowed herself to get comfortable as she spread her legs and closed her eyes once more.

His wild yet skillful touch cruelly stimulated her body at just the right amount in just the right places as he spoke in a vicious whisper, "I was thinking of teasing you, princess, using the secrets of your body to torture you until your willpower fails you. Until you give in to me willingly... but I can't hold myself back. I'm going to take you right here, right now." His uncouth tongue wriggled against her poor little ear. "I'm going to use every bit of you in every filthy and nasty way I want... From this night on you're the princess of Nu'rath no longer but my dirty little whore..."

A little sigh escaped from her mouth as she delicately grabbed her nipple and pulled gently with her thumb and finger. She let her other hand run back down in between her open thighs. Liara shook her head as she made a whining cry.

"No! Don't you dare! I order you! Let me go!!" The princess' anguished protests fell on deaf ears as she helplessly squirmed against her assailant's grasp. "Did you hear me!? The empire will have your head for this!"

"Your empire has abandoned you. They won't help you now... You're all mine... little slut," that vicious man laughed as his barbaric manhood rested on her. She lurched about and pulled against his hold with all the desperation she could muster but she couldn't get free. Her futile struggle only served to amuse the man as he stared on with his wolfish grin.

She cried out with panic, "No! Stop! My first time... Not like this...! No! Please!" She was to fall prey to the wicked intentions of the wild man that kept her so helpless with his overwhelming might.

As Liara let her fingers make their way to her eager little hole, her warmed body writhed with excitement. It was not actually her fingers that would soon enter her, she decided, but the savage manhood of her wild barbarian from her dark little fantasy.

"No... Stop..." The princess whined and shook her head enthusiastically as her thighs quivered. Her delicate womanhood spread open and gave way to the deliberate intrusion that slid into her. "Please..."

Liara's eyes shot wide open. With a gasp of fright, she stopped what she was doing. Something was not right. Something evil in the room made the air charged and so thick with its malice it was difficult to breathe. Something wanted to harm her. Cold chills went across her body as she finally worked up the courage to look behind her.

"Hello?" Liara called out. She met only with unwelcome silence. Liara eyed her magic jewelry and talismans near the entrance of the royal bathroom as she tried to ignore every shadow in the room which became increasingly hostile and uninviting. She tried to hold back her trembling and mounting fear as she yelled out. "I know you're here!"

As Liara reached for a towel near her, the princess jumped at the sudden sight of a hand holding out the towel to her side. A light-blue haired dark elf woman with gray skin bent down over her. She wore an embroidered black dancer's top, and a skirt decorated with jewels across her body. Her slender hand which held the towel bore a ring with the insignia of the Black Widow Sisterhood. The woman's face was obscured by a black mesh veil that partially hid away all but her icy, hostile eyes. Maata'ra...

Maata'ra was a dark elf noble whose family was renowned within the empire. Her father was the Black Marquis of the southwestern borders and a prominent military leader. She was a fellow "Sister" of the Black Widow Sisterhood. Like the rest in the Sisterhood, Maata'ra was a prominent sorceress and she was a particularly skilled assassin even within the order. She was a dangerous woman to associate with as many of her victims, a fair majority of them men, had the misfortune of discovering. There was a rivalry and mutual dislike between her and Liara.

"Maata'ra...? How long...? How long... have you been... Did you see anything... that you shouldn't...?" Liara trailed off as she avoided Maata'ra's gaze and covered herself protectively with her arms.

"Whatever do you mean?" Maata'ra asked sweetly with her sultry voice. Her wicked ice-blue eyes glinted with amusement. She played with a dagger in her off hand. "As in, did I see your embarrassing little act of self-love? Hmm... I have to wonder what had to be running in that filthy mind. Must have been good since you were so into it too... Moaning and panting... just like a nasty worked up bitch in heat." --Maata'ra's eyes narrowed before she sneered with a mocking tone-- "'No... stop... Please...!'"

Liara's eyes widened in shock from the painful embarrassment that shook her body as Maata'ra chuckled. Liara opened her mouth to respond but her mind went blank. Words would not come to her.

Maata'ra gave a distant stare as she gently stroked her own cheek with the point of her knife. She giggled and continued: "And you were so unaware, so many opportunities to gift you with an early death while you were comfortable participating in that dirty little... tryst with yourself. Break the neck... sever the head... or a nice, clean slice right across that delicate little throat of yours... Like a tender little hen ready for the butcher. Mmm... It would have been so easy too."

"You... You know. It's rude to barge in while someone is bathing," Liara glared as she snatched the towel. "What is it that you want? Why are you here!?"

Maata'ra's voice grew cold as her smile left her face, "your father, the emperor, demands an audience immediately." Her vicious leer stayed centered on Liara. "He has need for us Sisters again. Be honored, Sister Liara, for the great Nu'kaili calls for you to star in this upcoming meeting of ours. He has charged you for a special task, and you will heed his word..."

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Chapter 5

The Feasting Hall of the King

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

The sun shone brightly in the clear Spring mid-morning day. Dante and Jarn rode on horses through the busy cobbled streets and passed by buildings of wood and stone through the capital of East Frisch. A refreshing cool breeze blew by them.

"Remember boy, we are here to be diplomatic," Jarn turned with a stern eye at Dante, "When we meet King Byron, do not do anything rash and embarrass us. Practice restraint, understood?"

"I know," Dante responded. He stretched his arm around, testing the shoulder mobility of his finely sewed red gambeson. "You forget that I am a hero's son. I know how to act in front of nobility and not offend their pompous asses. What happened at the tavern won't happen here. Besides, I know restraint. If I wasn't here to play diplomat and establish a good relationship with this king, I'd have simply killed them. You know that."

"I know that very well," Jarn sighed. "I know very well your tendency to get yourself into trouble. Like in Nairubi."

"That wasn't my fault. She sought my company. I was a victim in all that." The warrior shrugged.

"Victim? You were caught in bed with the local chieftain's daughter!" Jarn grunted. "And there's the incident at Porto Novo."

"Okay, that one might have been my fault... partly." Dante smirked with a raised brow. "But it was a misunderstanding, right? You have to admit that it makes for a good story."

"Not a good story when we nearly were mobbed with pitchforks and torches," Jarn grunted and shook his head. "I'm begging you, boy. No trouble this time. Keep to your own business, keep your head down, don't play hero when you don't need to. And for the love of the gods keep it in your pants. Even if the elders and the elves call you the Champion of Light, you're but one man. It is impossible to fix every little injustice of the world only with strength, some personal sense of justice, and a need to flip any skirt you see."

"Look, I'm not some stupid, self-righteous prick. I don't care to fix every problem in the world. I know when not to stick my nose where it doesn't need to be. And I'm not this horny jackass like you're making me out to be, Jarn. I'll be on my best behavior, alright?" Dante yawned then he cracked his neck with a casual motion of his head. "My word. No trouble from me."