A Hero's Earning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He learned that due to her transitioning, Nubia's mother's magical abilities were able to manifest themselves. Since the powers could only go from mother to daughter.

After finishing the food, the two went another four times that day. Each time more intense than the one before.

Following that day, two became a couple...

Her bucking him while yelling in pleasure was making it harder to hold back. Deciding to really give her what really needed. He flipped her onto the mattress while still inside of her. Spreading both legs, he started hammering her hole with all his might.

"SHHHHHHHIIIIIIIT", she screamed while he fucked her. Hitting that sweet spot over and over again. Her cock bobbing up and down, leaking pre-cum. Sensing that she was close to cumming once more, he increased his speed, even more, hoping to join her as she came.

"UHHHHHH", Nubia yelled as her eye rolled to the back of her head and her second load shot of her. Five long, heavy ropes of white cream covered her chest. Seeing her cum triggered Xavier's orgasm as well. Shooting his second load into her.

Watching her ride the pleasure out, he knew that today was gonna be fun.

12