A Hero's Rebirth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is time," Yulika counseled. "Guide him to your vagina, and be careful as you allow him into your most sacred place. If you take your master too quickly, it may be more painful than it needs to be."

Laliera bit her lip, looked me in the eye, and, by feel, led my head to her pussy's opening and eased my head into her tight, silken depths. She took just the tip at first, the sensation making her eyes flutter as the pleasure of the stretching of her sex flooded her senses.

"Good! Now, most new matrons would be nearly halfway there at this point, but your master has... a lot more... There is only one major obstacle remaining, and as I said, it is the proof of your purity. You will feel him reach it soon." Yulika urged. "Do not be afraid, the pain of becoming a matron is minor and will pass quickly."

I wasn't even sure if Laliera was listening anymore, she eased herself down my length, a millimeter at a time, until her hymen caught my head. She looked me in the eye, took a deep breath, and her hips relaxed. Her hymen gave little resistance but gave a satisfying 'ping' on my dick as it surrendered to my invading cock. She gave a slight whimper but then began taking more of my cock into her pussy, slowly at first, but as she discovered how good it felt, she took my dick more quickly until the folds of her vagina were pressed against my crotch.

"Easy... EASY... by Noriva's mercy, it fits." Yulika breathed her face inches from our joined bodies.

Laliera squirmed, her body massaging me as her ass wiggled on my groin. Immediately, I felt the craving for cum start to build in her, and she seemed confused but not concerned by it.

I no longer cared to listen to what Yulika was spouting, and I could tell Laliera was only partially listening. She seemed to try flexing some of the muscles Yulika instructed, and when Yulika told her to grind and buck, she did try, but her body was doing things Yulika could probably never even comprehend, and fuck I was loving every fucking second of it. Having just cum, I found myself able to last as Laliera experimented and absolutely rocked riding my cock.

"I can see you are starting to experiment, and in future experiences performing this union with your master, you may find other techniques that work for the two of you... honestly, with the size of your master's endowment, and the gift from our gods that allows such an amazing performance, I do not know what boundaries may contain your experiences... Now, use all I have taught you and feel the reward as you are inseminated for the first time." Yulika noted with pride as if she had accomplished something. From what I could tell, she had mostly had Laliera waste an ejaculation trying to give a spiritual rant about the virtues of sex and waited until she was bound to a man to get laid and was moral support as Laliera did a fabulous job figuring out how to ride cock.

Now that the speech was done, I was not about to let her fabulous tits go ungroped. I reached up and started gently playing with the orbs, making her gasp and then moan, her eyes closing, as she made rolling motions with her hips to ease my dick in and out of her. I loved how her pink nipples stood out against her dark skin, and she loved the way I teased them. I could tell that even with the physical endurance she had, which was significant for an elf, she was still starting to tire.

She was almost to the point of needing my cum to the point it was going to start overshadowing her pleasure, and I worried about what would happen if it did.

"Let me take over for a bit," I instructed.

Laliera's eyes opened and she turned to Yulika, who looked from the sweating and obviously tiring new matron, to me, and she shrugged.

"Very well." Laliera conceded.

I looped a hand under her shoulder and pulled her down into a kiss, getting a surprised gasp, before I began to feel that, yes, Laliera very much liked the kiss. With her still pulled tight to me, I rolled over, taking the top position without my cock ever exiting her tight, wet cunt. I began to thrust, making her moan even more into our kiss. I broke the kiss for breath and saw the face of a woman whose brain had checked out for a royal fucking, if ever I had seen one. I smiled and started sucking on her tits, squeezing and teasing them as I moved between them, Yulika long forgotten as all that existed in my world at this moment was me, Laliera, and the rush of pleasure between us as I broke in my matron. Her breath was ragged, and I could feel her need for cum continue to grow.

Luckily, with the additional spunk I was putting into railing her amazing pussy, I was reaching a second peak. I looped my arms under her legs, pulling them up like I'd been taught by a chick on the Florida beaches, to make that tight body even tighter, and I went ham, quickly driving my building tension to the roiling pressure of an impending climax. It felt stronger than any previous climax I'd ever had and when I couldn't control it anymore, I plunged in deep and released.

One, my brain counted as the first stream of my seed filled Laliera's womb... Two... Three... Four... Five..... Six...

Each stream of semen launched Laliera to a new level of orgasmic bliss, and the feedback from our bond was just as fabulous as always. Waves of golden pleasure rocked through each of us, and I could feel my matrons out in the hall stagger as the pleasure hit them as well.

Seven... Eight...

Holy shit, I was a firehose. How much cum was I gonna pump into her for the first time?

Nine... Ten... Eleven...

Her body was at capacity, and unlike when I had overflowed out of Sevrina's pussy, this wasn't because her body was tiny and lacked space to hold a normal load. I was just literally cumming buckets inside her. My vision was covered in black circles as the sensation overwhelmed my brain.

Twelve... Thirteen... and Fourteen to finish.

Laliera was so overwhelmed with the orgasmic tsunami that had just washed over her, I was shocked she was still conscious. It took me a minute before my world stopped spinning. I'd never cum that hard, ever.

Fuck... if that was the boon I got from the Wild Elf goddesses... I was going to be a very happy man. I grinned.

I pulled myself from Laliera's thoroughly fucked pussy and like something from a ridiculous hentai, sperm flowed out of her depths. To my surprise, I wasn't even starting to fade, but there was no way I could keep going, right? That would be an experiment for another day. Right now, despite being still solid, I was content.

"By the gods... so much seed... and so thick and potent..." Yulika breathed. "You'll be with a child soon to be sure!"

Laliera might not have even heard. She just laid there, her arms spread wide, her legs bent and settled at my side where I had set them. Her breath was hard and fast as she gasped for air, but her face had an overjoyed expression plastered on it. I don't think I've ever left any woman, elf or otherwise, this fucking satisfied after fucking her, and I liked to think I had put in some stellar performances in the past.

"Well, I see my work here was successfully accomplished." Yulika declared, dismissing herself.

She lowered the door and stepped out, keeping the curtain in place to give us some privacy, but the rest of my household walked in.

"Wow master," Benavur marveled, seeing the amount of semen leaking from the newest member of the household. "That's a lot of seed."

"Hmmmm.... Mhhh, ah." Laliera groaned, and then we all watched her brain slowly whirl back to normal function. As her eyes focused, and she looked at all the other she-elves gathered around, she gasped and tried to cover her crotch.

It was still interesting to me how little elves seemed to care about having their tits in view. They seemed to understand on some level that they should be covered, as even what I had to assume had been the Shadow Elf nobility had covered at least their nipples when wearing their scant clothing. But in general, where many girls I know should have just crossed their legs and covered their tits with their hands, elves seemed to just leave their tits hanging in plain view and used both hands to cover their crotches.

"Sister, be at ease, in Master Thomas's house we all have done the same, and will do the same again," Tavorwen told her. "Our master has declared that when he makes love to one of us, all may watch, but we simply must join the sister enjoying his attentions in nakedness."

Laliera gasped, "You would WATCH? NAKED? Have you no dignity? You would make such a holy rite a spectacle?"

The rest of the elves exchanged glances.

"I wouldn't say we make it a spectacle," I informed her. "We just... ah... share in the holiness."

Laliera seemed unconvinced.

"You just let Yulika watch, why is this any different?" I asked.

"Yulika is a holy Elder. She has prepared herself in holiness, and is educated to teach new matrons the proper methods of pleasing their masters, so that the next generation may be born." Laliera asserted.

"And these are your fellow matrons, bound with you in holiness. And they've had more time to learn about the same things your elder taught you and some things your elder didn't teach you. If you just think of them that way, I'm sure it will all work out." I told her.

"It's not how it is done." Laliera objected.

"But it's how we do it, and Noriva and Elglathar blessed our bond, which includes your sister matrons." I countered.

Laliera opened her mouth to object, then closed it. She opened and closed her mouth several times as she tried to come up with a valid argument.

"And when I was bonded with Tavorwen, Creadean, and my matrons who are taking care of our home in Ealphamir, the whole of the Enlightened Hosts blessed our union," I stated.

Laliera looked at Tavorwen and Creadean in awe. "The entire..."

"It is true." Tavorwen conceded, but I could tell it made her uncomfortable.

I could tell she didn't like the air of reverence that seemed to come over Laliera's face as she looked at my Head Battle Matron. Creadean didn't seem to care. I kinda got it, because I hadn't liked being told I was a "holy" person, but if it brought peace between Laliera and the rest of the members of my house, I think she could deal.

"Oh, and Benavur, I think the reason there's so much... spunk... is, well, it seems to be part of the boon I got from one of the goddesses earlier," I told her. "Because not only was I able to cum that much, but it was my second climax with Laliera. Yulika was having her use her hand too much, and I came in her hand first."

"Twice..." Benavur breathed, "... in rapid succession, with the same matron?"

"I suppose that means I must wait." Anbethir sighed, "And I had just purged too."

I could feel her disappointment and her horniness.

"Actually... it feels like I could still go more," I confessed.

In fact, feeling her desire, I'd say my balls were starting to ache. Just a few minutes ago, I was blasting what felt like a gallon of cum into Laliera's pussy, and now I was almost feeling the ache of blue balls... I hoped this wasn't consistent, or I'd be stuck doing nothing but fucking my matrons, and I had a lot more work to do than that.

The result of my statement on my household was palpable. I knew they had all been satisfied with their time with me, but the thought of me being able to satisfy them all even if another had just been satisfied, was exciting news.

"So... I could have your love, now?" Anbethir pressed excitedly.

"Let's do it," I replied confidently.

There was a flurry as all the members of my house stripped, and Laliera's eyes might have just tried to pop out of her head. I almost laughed. The Wood Elves, or High Elves as the Wild Elves seemed to prefer calling them, seemed to be very open in their discussion and acknowledgment of sexual subjects, whereas the Wild Elves were a lot more reserved about it. Yulika had told Laliera to get used to being around me while we were both naked and by the way she had said it, it seemed new matrons among the Wild Elves struggled to move from the strict morality of the unbounded Wild Elves to the high sexual expectations placed upon matrons. After all, you were expected to be constantly full of your master's sperm and be bearing children as often as possible. So in a way, this was good for her, baptism by fire.

I was still naked and on the bed next to Laliera, so Anbethir was able to hop in bed as quickly as she could get naked. I was intrigued by how this would go, first because we were testing the limits of my new boon, and second because I could still feel the golden afterglow of the shared orgasm they had felt from Laliera's explosive orgasm. Sure enough, Anbethir was soaking, her body begging to be fucked and bred. I could see the moisture running down her leg.

Laliera was in for a shock, however, because oral was something that seemed foreign to the elves but my matrons had picked up how much I liked it and were growing fond of it in turn. As Anbethir swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, Laliera let out an audible gasp. She couldn't argue that it didn't stiffen me right up though. Anbethir took my dick into her mouth, bobbing and swirling with a nice amount of suction. I think they were all worried about sucking too hard while pleasing me, and eventually, I'd probably inform them that they weren't gonna hurt me with stronger suction, but then again, letting them discover bits like that was fun too. I could feel how sexy it made them feel to be pushing the frontiers of sex with their strange master.

As great as her blowjob was, her mouth wasn't where Anbethir wanted my dick, so I wasn't surprised when it didn't last long. She quickly mounted me and let me sink into her depths.

"Oh master, I'll never get enough of this." She groaned and began kissing me with passion. Another seemingly new thing for Laliera, Anbethir gave her a great demonstration. Our tongues danced and tangled as she began lifting and dropping her hips to fuck herself with my dick.

I loved how my matrons were starting to develop their styles. Anbethir was really getting good at cowgirl. The way her muscles flexed and rippled as she engaged her legs to lift herself was an amazing feeling on my length.

I took a handful of her breasts and started playing with them. I loved the firm, supple breasts of any of my matrons in my hands, and the feel of their tight, erect teats. Their breasts were definitely small, in the A-cup to B-cup range, and I was totally okay with that. I knew eventually, as they got pregnant, their bodies would take on the curvier figures of a child-bearing matron, but for now, I was more than pleased with the assets they had.

"Oh, fuck." I groaned when she pulled her lips away to breathe. "You do that so well."

She grinned and redoubled her efforts. She hooked her heels in around my hips so she could pull down, not content to let gravity alone do the work of driving my dick into her hungry cunt.

"Oh shit..." I groaned before she claimed my mouth again with a passionate kiss.

I was surprised at how fast I was getting driven toward another climax. I knew from how long I'd lasted with Laliera that my boon of endurance hadn't completely eliminated the time between my climaxes when my body refused to do as it should, but it did seem reduced. Anbethir was just riding me like a champ and my body was unable to deny her the reward she wanted.

As my climax gripped my groin, I grabbed her ass and pulled her down, making her groan in anticipation. Her groan turned to a moan as her lips slipped from mine, the orgasm caused by my sperm filling her womb, shaking her entire being.

I'd noted how many shots of cum I'd given Laliera and the fourteen shots was more than I'd ever thought possible. I counted another eight thick streams filling Anbethir. There was once again far too much for her to contain, and as the last two jets of cum rushed into her, she overflowed around my girth.

Anbethir tried to speak, but speech escaped her. She just laid down on me, her breasts pressed against my chest, almost making me want to go again.

Could I? I wasn't sure. One thing I did notice was I was starting to get hungry, monstrously hungry. I guess it made sense with the amount of protein I had just put out, and my sweat said that despite the elves doing the majority of the work, I had still burned some calories.

But I felt fresh. Satisfied, but fresh. Like I could still go run a marathon. And running was not one of my favorite activities, but I felt like a marathon would be cake right now. Then I could dive right into another orgy.

Fuck, this boon was the shiz!

Despite my hunger, I allowed the nearly mandatory cuddle after Anbethir's fucking. I'm not sure any of my matrons, or Amura, could walk or talk, let alone go eat after the orgasm that flooded them through our bond. It was interesting to me, elven males were essentially incapable of an orgy, or at least the Wood elven ones were, as after having sex once, they were spent and exhausted for at least a full day. Elven females, having evolved, or been made by their gods, to get as much pleasure as possible from the time their males could provide, had a very low threshold for orgasms and mind-blowing pleasure.

This meant that while it was easy to make them incredibly happy... I wonder what a real fucking orgy would do to them. An orgy where I just plastered as many of their wombs with as much cum as I could make. Use every magical trick and see how far this boon could go. I was sure I could nail at least four in rapid succession with how this had gone, and I was willing to bet that would be the most amazing thing any elf had ever participated in sexually. Part of me thought they would never be satisfied with anything else ever again, the other part of me suspected that too much pleasurable sexual stimulation would just make them pass out. The second option was less desirable, and the first one could be problematic, so I figured at least for now, I wouldn't push for an orgy... well more of an orgy than this had been.

Once they were recovered, I suggested we go and get some food.

"Master, I was thinking we could return to Ealphamir," Tavorwen suggested. "We could then eat at our own home, and not impose upon the hospitality of Shiavir any longer."

She had a point.

"You're right, but we should make sure to say a proper farewell," I replied.

We dressed and while Laliera wasn't entirely comfortable until she was covered properly by her clothing, I could tell she was less indignant and that meant that with time, she would get accustomed to the way we lived.

"Magnus is likely in the Hall of Council. He had much to plan and prepare still. If you ask one of the maidens of Shiavir, they will guide you there... I must go and collect my belongings, and my partner." Laliera excused herself. "I will meet with you on the surface."

Finding a maiden was easy, and she was happy to guide us to the Hall of Council. Magnus was busy in discussion with three other elders but they were unbothered as the discussion was suspended to bid us farewell.

"You may tell the elders of Ealphamir that emissaries of the Plains should be arriving in a few days' time." He informed us. "We hope that our bonds with our sisters in the forest may grow as fruitfully as has our bond with you. Go in peace, Holy One."

Still wasn't a fan of the title, but if that's what they were gonna call me... there really wasn't much I could do to change it.

We made our way to the surface and only had to wait a few minutes before Laleira arrived, her feline companion in tow. She told me it was called a Melkvir, and Melkvir had an aptitude toward flames. I definitely didn't want to be on the cat's bad side. But Laleira wasn't the only one, however.