All Comments on 'A Hidden Life - First Time'

by ASubmissiveCocksucker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69about 7 years ago
Great story

I am a committed cocksucker. I'd love to have been in the stall having my face fucked and mouth and throat filled with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another GI Cocksucker

I was also an MP in Germany in the '70s, stationed in Stuttgart, and found the public restrooms on Kaisersyrasse and the park next to the main train station were great cruising grounds for a young GI hungry for cock.

ASubmissiveCocksuckerASubmissiveCocksuckerabout 7 years agoAuthor
re: Another GI Cocksucker

Well damn, anonymous 95B stranger. I didn't even mention Stuttgart, but sure as shit, that's where this occurred. I'll have another story coming out from this area. It will cover a RAD I met in one of the bars in the area. Does the bar Goldener Heinrich ring a bell?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ [(4+) 4.45/5.0 = 89% = A] ASubmissieCockSucker did a very good job. This is a must read for bi curious men!

The story is brutally realistic. It is ugly and beutiful 2-in-1. It is erotic, homoerotic to be precise.

The public restroom scene is depicted without embelishment.

The author writes from the heart. He conveys to us the picture of the world as he sees it. That's why the narration is so convincing.

Also this author faithfully complies with the Chekhov's Gun rule, namely "Do not mention a gun on the table unless it will be used as a weapon later in the story."

THE AUTHOR MUST KEEP ON WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I too am a committed cocksucker. I love the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth. When he cums in my mouth, I am in heaven. I love cum-------the aroma, the texture, and ,of course, the taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love sucking someone off

'Tis great to have a hard cock n your mouth, and a sexy guy staring down at you as you suck. It helps to have a free hand to massage the balls and perhaps to run the hand across the abs and chest. I so much love a guy with a bit of hair on the chest and across the abs -- you can really make the guy moan if you trace the hair very softly as you blow him. The guy's cock gets harder in your mouth. And when the guy's ready to shoot, the abs tense up very nicely. The man cream is very tasty and hot! Oh, give me a cock to suck off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
70s in Germany - a wild time

I was a dependent in Germany during the 70s, and there seemed to be a lot of male on male activity going around. That's where I sucked my first cock and lost my anal virginity - although I was a teenager and he was a much older (and married) Airman. Your story brought back a lot of memories. For anyone who has ever done it, you never forget the first time sucking another man's cock. It's odd, awkward, and perhaps a bit humiliating, but it's also sexually exhilarating - especially when you swallow cum for the first time, I spent many afternoons and/or evenings giving a quickie blowjob or getting fucked in his storage room in the basement of our building in Heidelberg. And more than once, I would meet him off-post where he would pick me up, drive up to the mountains, and we would find a secluded spot where I could suck him off or he would fuck me in his car.

Great story and very believable. I agree with the other comments... you absolutely lived it. Please do keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very good my friend.

Sehr gut mein freund!

GingerpiciGingerpiciover 3 years ago
I like it

Sound sobtrue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Wish it would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I want this experience!

I’m bi curious mwm and think of similar scenarios of this happening to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a story...a thing of fantasy for me but extremely erotic! I love the descriptions, the German dialogue. Brings back memory's as a 15 year old in a campground bathroom seeing an older guy jerking his massive dick...that is when my bi desire for cock started. You story had me leaking precum in volume as I jacked off wishing I was in that situation back in the 70's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absofu##inglutely FABULOUS!

from Jealous English guy wishing it was me in your mouth.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Such a freaking HOT story, I. Sucked my first cock at an adult bookstore in the peeps gloryholes. Oh how I wish I was 18 again. A solid 5/5 stars. Thanks.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AndrewMarxAndrewMarx9 months ago

You're a very clever writer. Your descriptions aren't obvious but they are direct. You paint a picture with your words. You described something that happened to me that I could never put into words. Thank you for writing this I hope you write some more in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous