A High Priced Call Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wife and kids?" she finally probed.

"Recently divorced, two kids. Cliché really. We both put our careers first, and like a frog in boiling water, didn't realize we were drifting apart until it was too late. Now she's taken the kids and moved in with a partner from her firm. While I'm in New York..."

"...looking for love in all the wrong places," the blonde giggled, finishing the sentence.

And they stared into each other eye's, each reading promise in the other.

"I'm hungry," Sophie finally sighed, looking around, "do they serve food here?"

"Actually, I've booked us into..."

But it was too late. The leggy blonde had already spotted a small table by the wall and was making a bee line for it, high heels silent against the plush red carpet. Alex hung back for a moment, admiring her slim athletic body. Captivated by the suggestion of public nakedness underneath the black lace, a naughty idea formed.

Once seated, Sophie watched her date reach into his sports jacket for a full white envelope, which was placed purposefully on the table and slid over. It took a moment for her to realize what it was. But instead of immediately grasping it, her fingers lingered, tapping in contemplation. Accepting the money felt like crossing a threshold, although into what...wasn't clear.

"You can count it," he assured.

That hadn't been the blonde's preoccupation. Nonetheless, her manicured fingers found themselves curling around it. But as they did, something in the periphery caught her attention. Pausing, looking more closely, her heart skipped a beat. At the bar, standing smugly, the older gentleman from earlier was saluting with a raised glass.

'Merde,' she thought.

"Chloe? Everything alright?" Alex interjected, seeing her expression.

"Oui...oui..." she stuttered distractedly, quickly slipping the envelope into her clutch. "Please order another round and some food, while I go to the lady's room."

Once safely locked inside a cubicle, and having had a satisfying tinkle, Sophie leafed through the stack of green backs.

"Putain..." she sighed, mesmerized by the eighty Franklin's staring back.

Despite it being the most amount of cash that she had ever held, she suddenly regretted not having asked for more. Afterall, a set of chairs would have looked so much better in the living room than one on its own! But no sooner had the mercenary thought crossed her mind, than she was scolding herself for becoming a floozy.

-----

"Everything OK, Peter?" she asked, returning to the table.

"Sure...sure...how about you?"

But it was clear something was up, otherwise why did his head flick around as he spoke?

"Are you sure you're OK?" she pressed, slipping into the chair opposite him.

"Yes...yes." He mumbled.

And staring at the gorgeous woman, he seemed to return to the present. Like a switch was thrown, whatever had been on his mind cleared.

"Was the money all there?"

"Oui, merci."

"Good. Good. So...its official...you're mine for the next 12 hours," he said, intoxicated by the unaccustomed feeling of power.

"Well," she giggled. "I'd hardly put it like..."

"Oh no. That's exactly how I'd put it. We made a deal. You have your money. Now I own you... and that hot body of yours."

"Alex!" Sophie coughed, forgetting to use his pseudonym.

Taken aback by the brashness, she stared at his wolfish grin. What had started out as harmless e-flirting had morphed into something all too real.

"And speaking of your hot body. Aren't you the tease...wearing a dress like that? Maybe I should even be angry. After all, I'm paying, and yet every other man in this bar gets to imagine what you would be like underneath."

"...Alex..." she blushed.

"You mean Peter," he corrected. "Anyway. What would they see I wonder? Are you even wearing underwear?"

"Biensure!"

"OK then, describe them."

A pause.

"Now, now. Don't pretend to be shy, especially in a dress like that."

"Bon. Well...they're black," she said coquettishly.

"Oh...I need more than that! Try a little harder."

The growing hunger in his eyes sent a ripple of anticipation through her core. And so, with a slight quiver in her voice she described them, raising her own temperature, along with his.

"Sheer?" he asked once she was done.

"Very."

"Cheers to that."

And as they drank, Alex watched for the tell-tale signs. Dilating pupils. Faster breathing. Flushed cheeks. Signs that revealed how far she might go. Signs that he had come to depend on to push their mutual sexual limits.

"I want to see them," he announced impatiently once they had drained their glasses.

Sophie smiled demurely and winked. She had recently discovered an exhibitionist side, and was also looking forward to showing them off later.

"No. You don't understand. I want to see them right now."

"Here?" She yelped, causing a few heads to turn. "That would hardly be appropriate!"

"Exactly," he rasped, shifting forward in his seat. "Think of what a turn on it would be. Come on...don't tell me you've never gotten off by indulging in a little exhibitionism. That you wouldn't enjoy giving me a quick glimpse of your thong right here, in public. Tonight is, after all, a night to live out fantasies. Isn't it...Chloe."

Alex could sense the conflict going on inside as she measured the surroundings. He knew that she had two sides. One conservative, and one wild. But had she drunk enough already to be subject to suggestion? Was her libido fired up enough to override better judgement?

Deciding to force the issue, he pointed to a spot on the floor next to his chair and ordered her to it. And while it took a moment, soon he was watching with barely restrained lust as the blonde got up and moved with trepidation round the table.

Fixated on the fine lines of her seductive dress, he didn't see the sheepish glances round the room, or the uncertainty on her handsome features. Instead, as soon as her waist was within reach, he greedily brought her close. The scent of Eau de Orange Verte filled his nostrils while lace patterns danced across his vision. Picking one out at random he followed the meandering thread south, until it ended in the intriguing void between her legs.

Standing amongst the noise and movement of the bar, Sophie felt eddies of uncertainty and anticipation. Tension building up inside, ready to break as soon as something happened.

She felt it first, strong hands either side of her hips. Then looking down she saw it next, as the dress began to move. Torn between wanting to look around in panic, wanting it to stop, and wanting to see more, she froze. Her blood pumping as the dress slowly bunched up around her narrow hips. Revealing first the sexy embroidered top of black stockings, then sensuous pale inner thighs. The drum beat in her ear drowned out the cacophony of the bar as every additional millimeter of bare skin made her feel more desirable. Until, passing the point of no return, the skimpy black thong she had been describing earlier came into view.

Alex salivated. The contrast between her porcelain skin and the black lingerie made the thong even more conspicuous. The contrast between her sophistication and depravity made her even more covetable. And far from being embarrassed, the blonde was in a trance. Not caring that a few people were ogling in disbelief. That her peach of a rear was naked except for a thin black string. Or that her freshly shaved mound was visible through the transparent triangle.

"Does this turn you on?" Alex rasped, glancing up.

The dreamy look in the blonde's eyes made it a rhetorical question. As did the visible wet patch. Unable to control himself, he reached for it between her legs.

"Non," Sophie gasped, as electricity involuntarily shot up her spine. "Please...pas ici."

But Alex was def to the outside world, including her pleas. His attention consumed by the damp heat on his fingertips as he worked the lace into her tight folds, smiling lecherously at the wetness, and the involuntary reaction of her hips.

Not satisfied with fondling through the thin material, he suddenly hooked fingers around it and yanked down in a single explosive movement. Leaving the thong stretched between her knees, unveiling her glistening innie pussy. It was surreal for Sophie, watching herself being fondled and exposed so indecently in public. But with alcohol dulling judgement, and need dampening propriety, her naughty alto ego was free to relish the thrill.

Only a snort of surprise was able to break the spell, forcing her to snap out of it. Looking for the source of disruption, she was confronted by an older woman tut-tutting in disapproval. Jolted, the blonde suddenly stepped back, pushed the dress back into place, and returned unsteadily to her seat. But, in a final show of defiance, she reached for the thong from around her ankles and placed it on the table, oblivious to the judgement of the disapproving eyes.

Lost in the moment, it was only when the waiter arrived with food that the couple stirred.

"You were amazing," Alex gushed. "So fucking hot."

"Merci," she nodded, a twinkle in her eye. "I'm here to please."

"I bet you are..." he smiled, loving her flirtatious subservience. "And you?"

"Quoi?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

A moment.

"...oui..." she finally admitted, despite her catholic upbringing.

As they ate, Alex couldn't get her pussy out of his mind. The tiny slit. The youthful ripeness. The unwholesome promise. Eventually, unable to take it any longer, he moved his chair around next to hers, so that they were both against the wall and looking out at the rest of the bar, like at a café on the Champs Elysée.

"I have to feel you," he whispered into her ear as he slipped a hand impertinently between her legs.

Sophie drew a sharp breath. Not only was it enjoyable, but being secretly felt up in public, surrounded by the good and great of New York, enhanced the arousal. Except, judging from the waitress's expression as she approached to ask if they needed anything else, their illicit activity was not so secret after all.

"We're good, thanks," Alex croaked, removing his hand and brazenly licking his fingers.

"I was close," Sophie whispered breathlessly as the agitated waitress disappeared.

"Then it's time for us to go back to the room...so that I can fuck your pretty little brains out," he hissed, leaning in for a passionate kiss.

Forcing his tongue deep into her mouth, drawing satisfaction from the fact that she would be tasting her own sweet nectar. Until, once satisfied, he excused himself to go pay the bill and use the gents.

Watching him leave, Sophie's eyes instinctively scanned across the room. Consciously or not, they stopped only once they had found a certain older gentleman. There was something about him. Not just that he was tall, attractive and distinguished. It was more the way he held himself. The confidence. The wealth. The power. It was undeniable. And clearly, she wasn't the only one to feel the magnetism. Those orbiting around him must have felt it too, their body language said as much. And suddenly her ego needed a man like that to want her.

Sure, it might have been immature, flirtatious, slutty, or any other manner of wrong reason. But, several Mojitos in and randy as hell, she wasn't thinking as straight as she might have been. It was the feel of lace against her fingers that triggered the idea. And on the spur of the moment, Sophie downed the last of her cocktail, grabbed the black material, and slinked a little unsteadily towards him.

The older Englishmen clocked the inbound blonde and excused himself from his friends. "Bonjour mademoiselle."

"Bonjour monsieur," she purred, moving in close.

"You must be a mind reader," he whispered. "I was just about to come over and ask if you wanted to upgrade your company for the evening."

"Non monsieur," she giggled playfully, stuffing the balled-up black material into the handkerchief pocket of his blazer. "I just wanted to give you something to remember me by."

And with a small peck on the lips, she turned and sashayed away like a true femme fatale.

-------

As Alex fished for his key card, Sophie reminded him that she had left a small night bag at the reception.

"Don't worry. You won't be needing pajama's tonight," he chuckled, leading her into the dimly lit suite.

Recently renovated, it was at once modern and classic, and suitably impressive. Kicking off her black Louboutin's, the blonde flopped onto the king size bed, creasing the perfectly ironed white cotton sheets.

"Tell me how you want it...birthday boy!" she pouted, laying invitingly on her side.

And that's when she noticed something in his hands.

"Smile," he grinned, snapping a photo.

"Ha. Now I know why you finally agreed to buy me that new camera!"

"Happy coincidence," he smiled, brushing off her accurate suspicion. "In any case...for $8,000 I'm entitled to a souvenir or two."

That got a laugh, and he took advantage, snapping another photo.

"You're gorgeous when you smile," he said encouragingly.

"I know," she sighed. "But do we really have to do the whole 'posing for a camera' thing?"

Although they had already done a couple home sex videos, they hadn't required posing.

"Come on. Just give it a try. It's my Birthday. Besides, didn't you do a bit of modeling during college?"

"Bon...Fine. Just a few," she hesitated. "But close the curtains at least."

"For sure not," came the refusal. "In fact, if I turn up the lighting a bit, it will not only help with the photo quality, but also...ta da. We can't see outside anymore. And out of sight, out of mind. Unless you consider that there are probably dozens of poor bankers working late in the opposite building."

The pillow hit him in the head, but Sophie wasn't really upset. If anything, the idea of performing for an unseen audience hit a raw nerve. Staring back at the blonde in the reflection, she imagined the young men that might be watching. Pretending to work late, when really, they would be trying not to cum inside their expensive tailored suits.

"First things first," Alex mumbled, tapping his iPhone to open a Spotify playlist.

Umbrella, by Rhianna, started to reverberate through the room's built in Bluetooth speakers. And as he called room service to order Champagne, Sophie got up and started to sway to the music, unable to resist the good girl gone bad.

The camera was snapping away as she quickly lost herself to the pulsating rhythm. Locks of hair tumbling. Sensuous curves moving. Confident, desperate, charged with sexual energy. Hands running over gyrating hips, then teasing the short hemline.

"Take it off," Alex urged.

Obliging, she unzipped the dress and provocatively wriggled out. Her perfect withering body naked except for a sheer black bra and matching stockings that ended mid-thigh. And as she danced, she twirled and whirled across the carpet toward the reflective glass. Where, leaning forward in curiosity, she pressed her forehead against the window and sealed her hands tightly around.

The dark world outside was suddenly visible, and it sent a shudder down her spine. Scanning the different floors, there were indeed still plenty of people at their desks, and at least one young man seemed to be looking right at her. Unphased, or maybe because of if, her sexy derriere bobbed from side to side with renewed vigor.

"Oh yes...that's it...work it baby." Alex enthused, happy that his choice of music was having the desired effect.

"How about with your legs wider apart?" he suggested, growing into his role. "Yes. Now, bum out...and looking over your shoulder."

She responded to the instruction like a good model.

"Excellent. Excellent," he continued, keen to push things along. "Now think of all those hard-working boys in their cubicles that are frustrated because you still have that bra on."

"Hmm," Sophie purred, stepping back from the glass.

And to his surprise, she didn't just remove the bra and let it drop, but reached up and began to squeeze her pert little tits. Fondling herself in front of the reflection.

"Brilliant work," he praised, capturing the shot. "Now try reaching behind and pulling your cheeks apart with both hands at the same time. Yes, that's it. Bum out more...perfect!"

He salivated as her pert little bum separated to reveal a cheeky pink asshole. An asshole that had only recently been de-flowered. An asshole that could send him to heaven with its vice like grip.

"Excellent. Excellent," he drooled, stroking the growing bulge in his trousers.

"Now, crawl to the bed, staying on your hands and knees."

Whether it was the alcohol, the music, or her own deviant needs, the blonde seemed only too happy to comply. Padding sexily across the carpet with upturned cheeks swaying to the beat. Giving 100% for the camera, and whoever else was watching.

'More attitude..." the photographer encouraged as she climbed onto the bed like a feline.

"Good, now shoulders down against the bed and reach back to run a finger through that pretty pink pussy of yours," he instructed, praying she wouldn't get cold feet, that the dirty talk wouldn't spook her.

And to his relief, slim fingers emerged between her legs.

Moving around he snapped away. A sexy curved back with a bead of sweat running down. Strands of hair chaotically covering a wanton face. Perfect small tits dangling down. Digits playing hide and seek in sexy feminine folds.

"Ohh," the model purred into the sheets. "I'm getting close...I want you inside."

The photographer, however, had other plans. Popping over to the nearby bureau he grabbed two objects.

"In good time," he reassured, placing a shiny object into the hand between her legs. "But first I want you to insert this."

Sophie didn't need to see the cold metallic shape to know what it was, and the lube being dribbled onto her wrinkled star removed all doubt. While it was annoying to have to stop so close to climax, and despite still being new to anal play, she decided the path of least resistance was to accept and move on. So, obediently, she placed the cold metal point at the entrance of her tight little backdoor, held her breath, and began to push. Groaning loudly as it stretched her sphincter with its thickening breadth. Gasping in discomfort, and then relief, as the largest part of the bulbous head finally passed the point of no return and was swallowed, leaving behind a white crystal as the only sign that her rectum was full of chrome.

"Good girl!" Alex congratulated, having recorded every filthy moment. "Now...cum hard for me. Climax for the camera."

"But I want you inside." She begged.

"Soon, I promise. But you're magnificent, and I want to capture you going solo first."

Sophie mumbled, but returned to her more pressing sexual need. Swiftly removing his trousers and boxers, Alex switched the SLR to video mode to capture her masturbation in 4k detail. Filming with one hand while the other began to pump an aching cock.

It was the perfect composition. A sexy swaying rear. A plugged anus. Fingers dipping in and out of an inflamed pink pussy. The sound of wet flesh and whimpers. The smell of pungent aromas. A rising tempo. All recorded for posterity. All pushing him to his own much needed release.

The blonde was the first to blow. Her rear bucking as she groaned in pleasure and rubbed herself to orgasm. Lost in nirvana, she was oblivious to everything except her own pleasure, including the jets of cum which began to spurt all over her sexy derriere.

-------

Ding Dong.

Alex heard the doorbell and smiled. The timing was impeccable. Sophie, still recovering from her high, was laying chest down on the bed.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" he huffed, "the door isn't going to open by itself."