A High Priced Call Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie shifted and looked at him in momentary confusion.

Ding Dong.

The doorbell rang again, only this time a male voice also called out, "Room service."

"Go on," he said, grabbing her arm and coaxing her off the bed.

"Sérieux?" she protested, finally putting two and two together, despite the head rush.

"Of course," he nudged. "Now hurry up."

Still tipsy, and with added post orgasmic mind haze to boot, she stumbled forward. Aided by a push to the upper back, she found herself moving into the short hallway.

"Putain, OK, let me get a bathrobe..."

"What?!?" He remonstrated. "You do it like that!"

Sophie turned at him open mouthed.

"T'es fous...you're crazy!" she objected.

"Maybe. But think of what has already happened tonight. Think of the $8,000 I paid you. Think of how much you get off exhibiting yourself...and think of how hard I'm going to fuck you once he leaves."

With a final nudge, Sophie found herself thrust towards the door. Resigned to her fate, and with a deep breath, she resolved to get it over with as quickly as possible.

"Yes?" she asked, opening the door.

The uniformed young man was stunned. His eyes unable to control themselves as they took in the naked babe. Flushed and sweaty skin, erect nipples, and a hint of engorged labia poking through her narrow slit. His pants swelled uncontrollably, and the look of hunger in his latino eyes made Sophie shudder. What was it with men? And what was it with her own libido?

"I...have...champagne" he stuttered, "maybe...return later."

"No, no," she sighed, enjoying herself more than expected. "Please bring it in."

Alex had hidden behind a curtain, and captured the next sequence on video. The blonde appearing in the room. Her confusion at not seeing him. Her bending over for far longer than was necessary to get a tip from her purse. The white gemstone gleaming proudly between her beautiful bum. The young man in uniform whose eyes were about to pop out.

By the time Sophie had seen him out, the tingling between her legs was back. But first she needed to pee.

"No, not there," she heard, just as she was about to sit on the toilet.

"Pardon?"

"In the shower," Alex instructed, approaching and pointing to the glass cubicle opposite the toilet seat.

"You want me to shower?"

"No, I want you to pee in the shower."

"Really?!?" she frowned in disgust.

"$8,000 buys a man every kind of perversion."

Despite an unapproving shake of the head, she slipped into the shower as requested.

"Squatting," Alex clarified. "Squat, lean back against the wall, and spread your knees wide apart."

"T'es malade...you're sick."

"Just do it Chloe."

Despite finding it distasteful, she soon found herself squatting on the floor of the shower and leaning back against the cold marble wall, her black stocking clad legs wide apart. A position which forced her already flushed pink pussy to open up like a flower in bloom.

"Yes...that's it," Alex said greedily, snapping a few photos before setting the SLR to video mode again. "Now piss."

Already bursting, she couldn't have held it any longer. So, with a hand on her stomach, and looking down, she unleashed a golden torrent from her pee hole. Watching as it arched through the air and splashed against the floor, creating a small puddle in the corner of the shower.

By the time the raging flow had diminished to a trickle, Alex's cock was throbbing, and his desire was past boiling point. Looking at the beautiful woman that had just relieved herself, all he could see was an expensive whore whose fuck holes were his to use. Impatient for satisfaction, he grabbed her arm and led her back to the bed.

There was no sign of tenderness as he forced her face into the sheets, lifted her rear, and ripped open her cunt.

"Putain!"

"That's it...Chloe," he hissed, all chivalry gone. "It's time to earn that money."

Penetrating hard, he forced his bulbous head deep inside. Reveling in the tightness before her silky hole was primed and ready along its full length. Sophie moaned and groaned as her pussy was pounded without remorse. Another orgasm building despite the brutality, or maybe because of it.

"Ai, ai, ai" she squealed.

"Ow, ow, ow" she whimpered.

"Pull my arms back," she heard herself begging. "Utilise ma chatte chère."

Smiling as her torso was lifted off the bed, she relived the online video of the blonde whore. The video to which she had masturbated repeatedly over the preceding week.

"Harder," she begged through half opened eyes, living out her own call girl fantasy.

But she was not in control, and suddenly found herself being pushed back onto the bed and manhandled so that her rear was high in the air and her shoulders back down against the bed.

"Look at that gape," Alex grunted as he ripped out the butt plug.

"Do you think that young bell boy wanted to fuck you in the ass earlier?"

There was no response.

"Answer me!"

"Oui..." she whispered.

"Louder."

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes...he wanted to fuck me in the ass."

"And I bet you wish he was here right now...so that you could take both our cocks in that slutty body of yours."

"Oui..." she panted. "Baise mon cul, sale garcon."

Despite having been pre-stretched, and even with lube, Sophie's back passage still required a good hard trust to prise open. An effort that Alex was only too happy make as he drove into the exquisite tightness. Savouring the mind-blowing grip that enveloped his pulsing shaft.

White knuckled, Sophie held on to the sheets for dear life. Her eyes rolling back as millions of extra nerves sent her sensory processing into overload. Moans, groans and drool uncontrollably seeping from her lips as she lost bodily control. There was a brief moment of peace, when Alex pulled out with a pop, and stepped aside. But he was far from finished. Instead, he was just taking the opportunity to gape her for anyone that might be watching from the outside. Then spitting into her enraged hole for effect, he got back on top and continued with the merciless sodomy.

The sound of wet flesh and bodily noise filled the room, and it wasn't long until the blonde was rocked by another explosive orgasm.

"Yes!" Alex grunted as the accompanying convulsions crushed his dick.

Sophie was on cloud nine as she drowned in a tsunami of joy. Her climax extended by every thrust as Alex gripped her hips and channeled his sexual aggression for the grand finale. Building up his own impending climax to such a crescendo that the excruciating pressure of holding back was only matched by the all engulfing euphoria of the release that followed. Until, completely spent, he collapsed on top of her.

In contrast to the clapping on various floors of the opposite building, their room was suddenly silent.