A Higher Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove off and that's when Laurel made her observation.

All I could come up with was a muttered, "Thanks."

"You don't look so hot."

"And I probably feel worse than I look."

"So what happened?"

I wished I didn't have to tell her what had precipitated the scuffle, but I also thought she should know. If Mike's story got out on campus, heaven only knew what would happen. Laurel listened with a concerned expression on her face.

When I finished, she sighed and said, "I always wondered when something like this would happen."

"The only person who really heard anything was Randy. After we were hauled downtown, Mike was put in a different cell from the rest of us. He took a couple of swings at the cops. He was really drunk. Perhaps nothing will come of it."

"Perhaps." Then she smiled. "But what's done is done. Maybe I should talk to him in a few days. Mike is probably just hurt that I had to ask him to leave."

"Because he fell in love with you."

She looked over at me. "Yes. I guess you could say that I broke his heart."

"It never happened before?"

"No. He's the first."

I found that hard to believe seeing the way I already felt about Laurel. Perhaps her other previous boarders had been able to keep it hidden, as I was doing right now. Perhaps they came to realize that it was just puppy love. Regardless, I understood where Mike might be coming from. I would be pretty hard hit if Laurel had asked me to leave.

We got home and she ordered me upstairs. "Get your clothes off and meet me in the bathroom. I'm going to draw you a hot salt bath; see if we can't get those sore muscles feeling better."

The way she said it sounded more like my mom than the woman I knew so intimately. I did as I was told.

The bathroom was very steamy and Laurel was swirling water around the tub with one hand. With a shortish skirt on that morning, I got the perfect view of her perfect ass as she was bent over. My cock responded accordingly.

She turned off the water and looked at me, first at my face, then lower down. I smile suffused her face as she shook her head.

"I can see you're feeling better."

I only felt a twinge of embarrassment. "Yes, ma'am."

"Get in the bathtub."

"Yes, ma'am."

Disappointingly, she slipped out right away after telling me I was to soak for at least 20 minutes.

"How will I know when 20 minutes has passed?"

"I'll tell you. Keep the water hot and your body in it."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Stop saying that!" she said with a grin.

"Yes, ma'am."

The door slammed behind her. She returned in a few minutes with an icepack for the bump on my head, then left again.

The steamy water felt so relaxing, I was nearly asleep when she slipped in again. I noticed immediately that her hair was down and her feet were bare.

"Feeling any better? And don't you dare answer, 'Yes, ma'am'"

I just nodded.

Laurel held out a towel. "Now dry yourself off and let me look at that bump on your head." When I'd done that, she asked me to sit on the closed toilet. "Put your head down, please."

As she stood in front of me, feeling poorly or not, I couldn't help myself and began caressing the outside of her legs.

"Stop that! You're distracting me."

I moved to the inside of her legs, gently stroking the soft flesh with the backs of my hands.

"Stop that!"

I ignored her and worked my hands up under the skirt.

"Derek, please," Laurel said, but it was a bit softer, and there was a resignation in her voice.

I knew I was getting to her. With one hand I pulled her closer; the other moved higher up her legs. Lifting her blouse, I began kissing her tummy. When my tongue found her belly button, I got a soft moan in reply.

Laurel's body shifted a little, giving better access to the hand stroking her thighs. I took that as an invitation to move higher still. She wrapped her hands around my head, holding me to her.

Her sex felt hot and damp when I finally touched it. That contact was met by a shudder through her body and another low moan.

"Oh, Derek. This isn't the time."

I slipped a couple of fingers inside her panties. She crouched down a bit giving me even more access as she bent over to kiss the top of my head.

My cock was now fully erect and sticking up and not far from her crotch. As I gently explored her slit with my fingers, they were quickly coated with her juices. The musky fragrance of her arousal filled the small bathroom.

We were silent for several minutes while I teased her with gentle touches and flicks, staying away from her clit -- most of the time. My efforts were rewarded with sighs and tremors and much more of her golden nectar. I longed to pull her to my face so I could bury myself in her sweet honeypot, but I came up with a better idea.

Her breath caught as I slid her panties down her thighs and they dropped to the floor once past her knees. Putting my hands on the firm globes of her ass, I pulled forward.

"Derek, please. Not now."

My hands kept their pressure and forced Laurel to step forward, straddling me. Then, with my hands now on the swell of her hips, I pulled her down.

"Derek, no. Don't force me."

I could tell from her tone and the fact that her body didn't stiffen, didn't fight, that she was playing a game. I pulled more forcefully.

"Derek, no." She still had hold of my head.

A moment later, my cock's head touched her slit.

"No, please."

When I pulled again, her hips shifted and my cock slipped back to her opening. I began to pull her down onto me. She made delicious little struggles to keep up her game, but my cock inexorably disappeared inside her.

With a few inches in, I began moving Laurel up and down, forcing more of my cock into her vagina. In a few more minutes it was over: our groins were pressed tightly together.

Now she was holding me to her chest, her head bent over mine. I unbuttoned her blouse, removed her bra and began sucking and gently biting her nipples. My hands were supporting her upper back as she began rising and falling a little on my cock.

Eventually, she leaned farther back, forcing more of my cock inside her and grinding her pussy against me. We were staring into each other's eyes now. Hers were filled with lust and I hoped she saw the same thing in mine.

This time I could do little and so I got to experience Laurel taking her pleasure on my cock. With each downward stroke, she moved her hips making my cock press against the front of her vagina, sliding it in only partially. It was obvious she was using my cock's head to rub her g-spot.

Soon she was gasping and groaning and her face reflected her concentration on what she was feeling. My stimulation was also very heavy due to the movements of her hips and I began to be concerned that I'd finish before she would. Her vagina got tighter. Was it me swelling prior to my orgasm, or Laurel tightening?

I switched my hands back to her hips and she put her hands around my neck, pulling herself to me. Our lips met in an incendiary kiss, tongues fluttering in each other's mouth. She pressed her upper body against me, now just rolling her hips to keep the stimulation building.

Suddenly her kisses were raining down on my neck and she began to talk feverishly. "Oh God, Derek, I love your cock so much. I just can't resist it. When you didn't come home last night, I thought you were with some girl you met and I was consumed by jealousy. I wanted you so badly and you weren't here."

"I'm here now."

"Oh, yes, and God, you feel so good. Such a big head, I can feel it all the way up inside me. I've never felt so full before."

"Am I the biggest you've ever had?"

"Oh yesssss," she hissed, "and the fattest. I can't get enough of you. After what you told me, I was going to be good, going to do the right thing, but then you forced me. You forced me onto your cock." Her movements became even more frenzied. "I dream about your cock. I think about it all the time. On Friday, I had to lock my office door and play with myself, imagining you were there fucking me, fucking me with your beautiful cock."

I got even harder as that thought filled my imagination.

"Are you close, Derek, dear?"

"Oh yes, my darling Laurel. Oh yes."

"I am, too. Do you like the way I'm fucking you?"

"Christ yes!"

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum all over your cock and I want you to cum in me. I want to feel your cock swell and pulse and know that you're filling me with your seed. That turns me on so much."

Our orgasms crashed together and I wrapped my arms tightly around my precious Laurel as she writhed and thrashed from the intensity of what she was experiencing. She had such a tight hold on it, my cock could barely move inside her as it pulsed over and over and over..

Long after we'd finished, we held on to each other with me still buried deep inside her.

"I'm going to miss you so when you're back home," she said eventually. "I'm going to miss this." And she gave my cock a squeeze with her pussy muscles.

"I'm going to miss this, too." And I made my cock swell a bit.

"Make as much time for me this week as you can. I want to be satiated when you leave."

"What about my homework?"

She grinned down at me. "I'll help you with it."

"If you want to be satiated, then that's going to mean an awful lot of lovemaking," I pointed out.

"I know."