A Hike Gone Wrong Ch. 03

Story Info
Will Phoebe find the will to survive?
5.1k words
4.66
5.9k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How long had it been since she started crying? In this forsaken place, time had lost all meaning to Phoebe. Minutes, hours, days... It was all the same to her. The tears had stopped flowing long ago, but the pain was remained, and so did the need to cry. Her eyes were red and swollen like never before; her cheeks were covered in a thin layer of salt.

A deafening silence surrounded her, as if she had died on the spot. Only her breathing betrayed the fact she was alive. She truly looked miserable. The puddle of white cum had long been absorbed by the black goo, but her crotch remained smeared with moist semen. The poor girl didn't even try to wash it off. What was the point? She would get raped again soon after cleaning it, why bother? From the outside, she looked utterly defeated. Had she ever hit rock bottom this deeply?

And yet, a fierce battle was being fought inside of her mind. After such a traumatizing experience, it would be expected of anyone to simply give up and let fate do the rest. How could a human being face this amount of despair and continue living? Only pain and misery were waiting outside this room. Countless traps and deviant creatures, ready to make her go through hell and back.

Phoebe did consider capitulating and letting this place have its ways with her. Strongly, even. The black slime was comfortable enough she could just fall asleep and never wake up. The easy way out. Gnawed by hopelessness, this sentiment quickly took over her. She closed her eyes and laid on the floor, comforted by the cozy warmth that enveloped her. Her mind was wandering away, slowly losing its grip with reality.

Voices... There were voices calling her, urging her to wake up. They were soon accompanied by small shakes on her shoulder. What was happening? She wanted to look, but her eyelids wouldn't budge. "Whatever" she thought, the young woman was too weak to persevere. Soon, it'll be all over.

Despite her resolve to let go, the disturbances continued. Shakes and voices... Voices that she knew? Children... What were they saying? It was now too much for her to ignore. Her eyelids stayed closed, as if someone had sewn them shut. However, this time, she couldn't play dead. It felt like lifting an unmovable object, but with her newfound determination and unrelenting effort, she finally saw who was calling her.

There weren't any blinding lights, nor visions of peace and happiness as many hoped to see. If this was heaven, it clearly wasn't what she was expecting. No. Instead, she found herself laying on a couch, a blanket over her and a welcoming warmth, emitted from a lit fireplace. This place... It felt familiar to her. In fact, she had seen it dozens of times. The girl looked around. A young boy and girl were standing next to Phoebe, shaking her.

"Finally! She's awake!" the boy cheered, rapidly followed by the young girl.

The blanket slid off her as she sat on the couch. Rubbing her eyes, she couldn't even gather her thoughts before the two kids jumped on the sofa and hugged her from both sides. This embrace, the crackling of the fire, the wooden floor and walls... Only one place combined all these elements.

"Alice, Daniel, leave her alone. She already had a grueling day." a woman sternly said while entering the room, followed by a younger, feminine voice, "Will this even be enough for dinner?"

Her hair stood up as she heard those voices; they were recognizable among thousands. There were no doubts left. It was... Home. Her cousins, her sister, her mom... As the realization dawned on her, this world started fading out. "Time to eat, Phoebe!" her mom declared. The blonde girl wanted to respond, but her voice wouldn't come out. Sounds became muffled, her surroundings vanished behind a white haze... She couldn't even tell them anything.

Back into this harsh reality, a spark had ignited inside her. It was all that was needed to pull her out of this delirium of despair. The poor girl wanted to see them again... The thought of her family acted as tinder, turning this spark into a roaring blaze, bathing her mind in a ferocious light casting out the gloomy thoughts. Without much effort she opened her eyes and was met with the dreadful vision of the room she was in.

Hundreds of small slime tendrils were growing on her, coming from the black goo; was it absorbing her? In no way would she let that happen. The blonde woman pushed against the ground with her hands, tearing the small tentacles and freeing her from their vicious grip. She crawled from under the table, grabbing her bottle on the way, and was greeted with the orange glow of the egg sacs. She drank profusely, using the remaining water in the container to wash her face.

Fueled by this fire raging inside of her, Phoebe was now overflowing with an unwavering determination to survive this hell and see once again her loved ones. She let go of her empty bottle. No more relying on the outside world; to survive here, becoming part of this ecosystem was vital, whatever this entailed. As she had this thought, her stomach made a loud growl. Well, before learning the ins and outs of this place, she first had to find food.

The young woman probed her memory; had she even seen anything resembling food down there? No fruits... Maybe the flowers were edible? Or the mushrooms? How many would she need to eat to satiate her hunger, though... She could try killing one of the slugs, but how? She had lost her knife to the octopus. And without fire to cook it too... She sighed. There wasn't any easily obtainable food here, at least that she could think of. Maybe the egg sacs, but she doubted the creatures would let her get near them. The naked girl looked down, ruminating.

That's when she saw it. Strings of semen were hanging from one of her thighs to the other, with some still dripping out of her vagina. This thing... It undeniably came inside of her... With her right hand, she scooped some of the liquid. What would happen now? Could she get pregnant from an animal this different from humans? Reasonably, it was impossible. But could logic really be applied here?

With this horrendous thought in the back of her mind, she pressed forward. The girl approached her hand near her face. Wincing from the intense feeling of disgust, she had to take a moment before examining the hazy, white liquid. She looked at it for a good while, debating internally. Was it really the only way? Probably not, but hunger didn't really leave her a choice. Exhaling deeply, she put her hand on her lower lip and let the cold semen flow into her mouth.

The small amount of cum she was holding slowly made its way into her mouth. With how viscous it was, she effortlessly sucked it all inside. The girl instantly placed her hand on her mouth. "I can't believe I'm eating this" she thought. Even though it would have been easier to swallow it as soon as it went in, she couldn't muster the courage to do it. Instead, the slimy liquid sat on her tongue, sliding down on both sides. She gagged and felt nauseous, her brain urging her to spit out this repulsive liquid. What was most surprising was its taste. Very salty, with a hint of seafood. "Fitting for an octopus monster" she jokingly thought. Maybe was that what eating oyster was like?

Phoebe almost vomited. To her, the real issue was its texture. Sticky and viscous... Each time she tried to swallow, it would create strings of semen on her palate, accompanied with a strong gag.

It must have been a minute since she drank it. She couldn't stay here, failing to swallow some cum. The young woman pinched her nose, prepared herself mentally, and, with great difficulty, finally gulped it down. The way she could feel it sliding down her throat left her grinning. Swallowing a live slug probably felt the same. "Why did I drink all the water... Stupid me" Phoebe whispered, angry at herself. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand and swallowed her saliva; sadly, it only reminded her of the awful texture.

"Now what?". The small amount she ingested certainly wasn't enough to be called a meal and wouldn't have any notable effect on her hunger. At least now, she knew it wasn't dangerous to eat. That's what she hoped for anyway. But she couldn't stay in this room to wait and find out. Who knows when another octopus will attack her? She looked everywhere but couldn't see any. They were camouflaged, after all. She promptly left without looking back, wishing to never step back there. She could not wander the base aimlessly either.

While walking, she remembered the unexplored paths at the previous intersection. Better find out where they led before exploring further. And so, the girl turned right and soon arrived in front of the tall plant. "Still beautiful" she whispered to herself. Putting the tree aside, she had two ways to go: left or right. She could stay here and debate on which path to take, but that wouldn't be helpful at all. Instead, the blonde girl made the decision to go left, based on nothing but randomness. Hopefully, this wasn't the mysterious reptile's nest...

Only a few meters after entering the corridor, Phoebe found an entrance. She looked around, carefully peeking inside the new room. Nothing hazardous. Was this really... "A staircase. How deep does this damn facility go?" She leaned over the railing and stared down straight into nothingness. Surprised by how dark it was, even with her enhanced vision, she wondered what lurked down below. It seemed like the stairs were leading right into limbo. A shiver ran down her spine as she imagined what climbing down would be like. With how cursed the first staircase was, this one surely could only be worse.

Thankfully for her, she had other places to explore. She left the room swiftly, knowing she would need to come back here soon enough. Walking right past the tree and straight for less than a minute, the young woman was presented with multiple short corridors. "Well, that's new. There must be something interesting here" she thought, curious. Every door was open, meaning she could access all the rooms. But first, she wanted to check the one at the end of the main corridor.

Thanks to the ceramic floor and walls, it was left intact, as if people were still using it the day before. She stepped inside; the feeling of the cold ceramic tiles on her soles startled her. Compared to the welcoming warmth of the black slime, the difference was staggering. Nevertheless, it didn't discourage her from exploring further. Multiple medical beds were facing each other on both sides, with neatly tucked bedding. Was the army forced to leave this place in a hurry? The various monitors and medical devices were, of course, not working. Nonetheless, many useful items were still present: syringes, drugs, bandages... Phoebe hoped she'd never need to use them, though.

"Nothing edible here" she whispered as she left the room. Now going down the hallway, she turned right and found numerous bedrooms, each housing two single beds. The last time she laid on one a creature was stalking her in the shadows. Still, she clearly remembered how comfortable these were. Leagues above the black slime. While she didn't inspect every room, the girl at least knew she had a place to sleep in later.

After looking through most of the rooms, she was convinced this area was used as a dormitory. "Useful if I want to host a sleepover!" Phoebe jokingly thought. Only two corridors remained unexplored. What could they be hiding? The fear of finding dangerous monsters had been replaced by the wonder of discovering new things. For better or for worse.

The blonde girl stepped inside what appeared to be a locker room. "Great, I missed those". But this time, the ceramic prevented the slime from invading it. Without waiting, she happily strolled between the locker aisles, all while rummaging through each of them. "Clothes!" she said, pleasantly surprised. Sadly, her joy quickly faded out when she remembered what happened to hers. Even if she did her best to keep them away from the dark goo, they probably wouldn't be of any use down here. With a disappointed face, the naked girl shut the locker's door and continued scouring the area.

Unsurprisingly, almost everything she found here were clothes. Men's clothes, to be exact. Other than those, she had the pleasure to find old photos stuck to the doors; surely family members of the previous occupants. "Did the people working here survive?" What a grim thought. She had finished exploring the room. But one last thing remained; an entrance leading somewhere, and Phoebe already had an idea of what laid beyond it. After candidly going through the opening, sparkles appeared in her eyes. The sight was glorious.

Showers. Lots of them, in fact. Had her wish come true? Would they even work? The toilets did, after all. It was time to find out. Without much hesitation, the young woman rushed towards one and, right after a small prayer, turned the knob.

Water instantly began pouring down the shower head. Phoebe let out a small yelp at the touch of the brown, cold water on her skin. She couldn't believe her own eyes! Standing in front of this miracle, she had never been this joyful while being trapped here. Happily tapping her palms on her thighs, she waited for the water to clear out, which it eventually did. Now... Now the real test began.

Having running water was a luxury, of course, but how sad it would be to only have access to cold water. Awaiting disappointment, she turned the hot water knob. Seconds passed. Nothing. Half a minute. Still cold. She nervously swallowed her saliva. Then, magic happened. She could feel the water running through her fingers getting warmer. A smile had already formed on her face. After all she went through, she could finally take a breather and relax.

She might not have had access to shampoo and soap, but the simple feeling of hot water flowing down her skin made up for it. Beds, showers, probably toilets... This area was the closest thing she could call "home" in this facility. The blonde girl spent quite a while enjoying the pleasure of a nice, hot shower. She did wonder how all this could still be working and heating water but couldn't find a definite answer. "Rainwater and solar heater would be my guess" she thought.

Clean and relaxed, Phoebe could leave the room feeling refreshed. But right as she was about to, something caught her attention in the corner of her eye. Water droplets on the ceramic tiles, a few meters from the shower she used. A lot of them, too. Were they just splashes? Or did something - or someone - was here before her? While this did intrigue her, no answers could be found here. "Suspicious" she whispered as she left the room blissfully.

The last unexplored rooms were restrooms, just like she predicted. Cleaned and now relieved, Phoebe excitedly jumped on one of the slime-covered bed. Lying there, her body slowly sinking into this heavenly mattress, she felt reassured. A place to rest, in this dangerous world... If only the doors could be closed.

Even if she would have done anything to leave, she nonetheless heartily welcomed this newfound comfort. How long would she stay stuck here? Days had already flown by, soon enough it'd be a week... By this time her family had certainly called the police and a search was taking place. But there were no chance for them to find her. Basking in complete silence, she pictured her mother crying, wishing for her daughter to come back. Maybe her sister would do her best to comfort her? Oh, how she missed them. Knowing how close her cousins were with her, she couldn't imagine how devastated they must be.

Her throat was tightening; breathing was getting harder by the minute. Why did she go hiking in this forest... Suddenly, a noisy growl broke the silence. Luckily, this wasn't a dangerous beast this time, but simply her stomach demanding to be fed. Phoebe let out a long, exhausted sigh. "There really isn't any other way..." she reluctantly thought. Eating cum... Never in her whole life would she have guessed she'd do this literally. Maybe other sources of food were available down the terrifying staircase? It was more probable a vicious animal was hiding in the shadows, ready to pounce on her the second she puts a foot down there. Dire times call for desperate measures...

Of course, there was only one place where she could get enough amounts of semen to call it a meal. In a sharp contrast with the light-hearted manner she explored this area, Phoebe got up and marched towards her destination. Her mind tried its hardest to rationalize what she was about to do. "Cum is mostly composed of... Wait, what is it even made of? Do they even teach this kinda stuff in school?" she asked herself.

As she continued pondering the subject, Phoebe stepped inside the main room. The slugs remained nowhere to be found. "Where could they have gone?". So many questions, most unanswered. After some walking, she found herself back where her first encounter with the local wildlife took place. Sprawling vines, a thick stem, a fake pussy... There it proudly stood, that vicious plant.

Beads of sweat were dripping down her chin. She was incessantly fiddling her fingers, sometimes nervously taking a bite out of a nail. Going through that again... Was she really this desperate? Her guts answered with a long rumble. If she could she'd have told them to shut up, but alas, this was impossible. Her reason was being swayed by her ever-growing hunger. "It didn't taste too bad after all..." she caught herself thinking. She abruptly stopped all she was doing and closed her eyes. "No more being afraid" she told herself. Filled to the brim with determination, she reopened them and approached the fearsome greenery.

Only a few meters closer, the menacing vines started squirming already. Seeing them move and swarm the place brought back unwanted memories. She shivered at the thought of them trapping her once again. Without her clothes, they certainly won't only use her mouth... Nevertheless, she stayed strong and got a meter in front of the stem. That pink pussy... It did look inviting. "No!" she shook her head angrily. Whatever these thoughts were, they must disappear. She was here to eat, nothing more.

The naked girl knelt down. Not long after, one of the plant's tendrils approached her face. It got closer to the point of touching her skin. It caressed it up and down, as if it was licking her. Regardless of how thrown-off she was by this appalling gesture, she kept her composure. The tentacle stopped and moved away. On the ground, dozens of smaller vines crept towards her, some even climbing her thighs. As much as she wanted to be fearless, her whole body was trembling.

But she couldn't let it happen again. This time, she'd be in control. With a shaky hand, she gently tried grabbing the tentacle in front of her. At first, it dodged, but soon understood she didn't mean any harm. Without letting its guard down, the plant let Phoebe delicately caress it. Right away, the creeping tendrils stopped in their tracks. Was it giving her a chance? Whatever this meant, she needed to continue, to show it she wanted to make it feel good.

After some mental preparations, the kneeling girl stopped caressing and grabbed it whole. The thick stalk didn't fit entirely into her hand. It was pleasantly warm to the touch, with a silky-smooth texture, thanks to the slimy liquid covering it. Almost instinctively, she commenced slowly stroking it, revealing a shiny, pink glans at the tentacle's tip. "I didn't see it last time... So, the skin acts as some sort of foreskin?" she thought, surprised by this discovery. How could this unknown plant be similar to humans...

Phoebe didn't know if she was doing it correctly. Prior to that, she had had some experiences with men, but only a few times. The robust vine stayed firmly in place, menacingly hovering in the air. The tip pointed towards her, with its urethra directly in front of her eyes. She felt like this creature was staring directly at her soul. It had been a good minute since she started, and still no visible signs of it being turned on. It was different from last time; where was the precum leaking from the tip? Maybe it was time to switch things up.

12