A Hike Gone Wrong Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman grabbed the shaft with her other hand. With now both of her hands, she could more easily stroke it whole, and above all, faster. As soon as she began performing this new movement, she started feeling regular throbs on the palm of her hands. "That's a good sign!" Phoebe unconsciously smiled as this thought came to her, but it quickly vanished. There was no way she was happy sensing this vile thing between her hands feel pleasure thanks to her. She was just getting caught up in the game, nothing more.

But against her will, Phoebe felt a rush of excitement when precum commenced dripping out of its urethra. The place was now filled with the same honey smell from before. The delicious aroma invading her nostrils made her forget for an instant that this liquid wasn't really honey. However, even knowing this, she couldn't stop getting hungrier and salivating at the thought of a nice meal. As her stomach growled non-stop, her attention was now strictly focused on this bewitching liquid.

"Just a taste... There's nothing wrong with that, right?" the naked girl thought while still stroking the vine. Without noticing, she had accelerated the pace; her arms were becoming sore from the constant back and forth. Clearly enjoying what was happening, the tendril's throbs increased in frequency and intensity as more and more precum leaked from its tip, with some dripping down on Phoebe's thighs. She was now swallowing her saliva repeatedly to prevent it from dripping out of her mouth. She could no longer hold on; the hunger was unbearable for her.

The blonde woman reluctantly approached her face closer to the tentacle; it now floated only a few centimeters away. She gulped her saliva one last time, then stuck her tongue out right under the pink tip. Shortly after the first drops of the same-colored liquid made contact, she was hit by its strong, sweet flavor. Spontaneously, she closed her mouth and swished it around to extract all its delicious taste, right before eagerly swallowing it. "Mmmmh" the blonde girl moaned from the pleasure of finally having something tasty fill her stomach. Right now, its texture didn't seem to bother her anymore.

Regardless of the quantity, this sudden food intake awarded her a significant boost of energy, which she clearly needed. Desiring more, Phoebe didn't keep the plant waiting and put the entirety of the tentacle's glans inside her mouth. She vigorously licked its surface, cleaning it from any trace of precum. Expectedly, there wasn't enough of the flavorful liquid to fill her mouth; it was just a taste of what would happen if she persevered. Invigorated by the thought of getting more, as well as the rush of energy from the sugar being absorbed by her body, she pressed onward and began sucking the whole shaft back and forth, while enthusiastically stroking it in rhythm with her head movements.

"Fuck, what am I even doing..." the naked girl thought to herself, as much ashamed as she was delighted to finally have something to eat. Too focused on the tendril she was serving, Phoebe didn't notice the second one sliding towards her at ground level. Contrary to the small ones meant to trap her, which had, by the way, retreated to where they came, this one looked exactly the same to the one in front of her. Without even trying to be stealthy, the thick vine advanced towards her unsuspecting prey. It wasn't in a hurry; it leisurely slid onto her bare soles, gently caressed her smooth ass cheeks, leaving a slimy trail wherever it went. After having enjoyed a small taste of the Phoebe's body, it finally proceeded towards her most intimate place.

The black stalk approached her vulnerable pussy and placed itself right between its lips. "Mmmphh!?" the young woman loudly moaned out of surprise. She didn't expect the plant to have multiple penises! The presence of this unexpected visitor made her regain her grip with reality. She stopped sucking and stroking the black, pulsating shaft and directed her attention to the one between her labia. "What do you think you're doing?" Phoebe said in an authoritative voice. She expected the tentacle to thrust into her any second now, a shiver of fear running down her spine at the thought of this happening. But against all odds, this didn't occur. Instead, the slimy cock began seesawing itself against her lips, often unintentionally rubbing the girl's clitoris during a slide.

This didn't make the matter better, just less unbearable. Obviously, she didn't trust the plant to not accidentally "slip" inside her vagina, but there wasn't much she could do to prevent it. Her objective hadn't changed; she needed to eat. As such, the blonde girl resumed tending to the first vine's sexual needs; with less enthusiasm, that is.

After some minutes in this rather awkward situation, both of the glans were now profusely leaking pink precum. She drank as much as she could from the one inside her mouth, her hunger overcoming the urge to gag. Juices were soaking her pussy as the second shaft sliding between her labia continued rubbing her clit. The blend of her bodily fluids with those from the vine made for quite the colorful mess, with pinkish strings of the mixture dripping down her crotch.

Every so often, a well-placed slide would trigger a soft moan from Phoebe. "This is wrong... So wrong..." the girl's only hope was for this to finish soon. "Give me my food already!" she thought, annoyed. Fortunately for her, she could feel on her palms and lips more intense and frequent throbbing. As the appendage playing between her slit hastened the pace, she did the same with the other. There it was. She could finally see the end of this repugnant experience.

Her thighs were quivering, her arms at their limits... If the plant didn't cum right now, she would not have the strength to continue doing this. Out of the blue, the tentacle under her stopped what it was doing and hurriedly made its way to her face. "Should I..." unsure of what to do with it, Phoebe instinctively freed her hands and started rapidly stroking the stalk between her breasts, all the while continuing sucking the other.

A few seconds after, and without notice, the thick vine slid out of her hands and forcefully penetrated her mouth. "Mngh-ph!" the girl couldn't even fully register what happened before both cocks erupted inside her. One jet after the other, copious amounts of semen completely filled her oral cavity. Her palate was immediately overwhelmed by the sweetness of this viscous liquid. She couldn't let one drop escape. Or rather she didn't want that to happen. She swallowed it all, repeatedly. Every time she thought she emptied her mouth, the two vines instantly refilled it again. "God this feels so good." After days of fasting, the sensation of food entering her stomach felt divine.

It took almost half a minute for the quantity of cum ejaculated to stop increasing, and another to finally end completely. At multiple occasions the pink semen almost overflowed. As Phoebe gulped the last mouthful of semen, the tendrils made their way out and floated away. Physically exhausted, the girl dropped on all fours, coughing, and trying to catch her breath. She spat on the ground. "I'm never doing this again, there must be other ways of getting food down here" she thought. Despite complaining, the girl felt satiated. Maybe even too much.

She obtained what she was seeking, no reasons to stay here longer. She stood up, her legs and arms shaking from the effort; going back to the bedrooms was going to be a pain in the ass. The journey back took longer than it should have, as Phoebe had to fight the urge to vomit and not fall over from fatigue. Thankfully, she made it out safely, and with her stomach still full.

She laid down on one of the beds and stared at the ceiling. "Shit" she said. "I should've taken a shower before laying down." She was right; the exhaustion was too much to get up now. "Whatever." She turned on her side. Even though the black slime had absorbed the mattress and pillow long ago, it surprisingly took their shapes. The big mass of goo mimicking the pillow sadly couldn't be moved.

She let out a deep sigh. Would she really need to do the same thing again and again just to eat? Even though this meant she wouldn't starve to death, it didn't really solve anything. In the end, she was still trapped here. There were still corridors she hadn't explored, but she was too tired to do that right now. And that staircase to the abyss too...

Hopefully she'll find an exit and won't have to use them. Thinking about descending further down left her uneasy; who knows what hellish things roam the facility there... But deep down, she couldn't shake the feeling of wanting to know more about this place, some sort of morbid curiosity.

With her eyes closed, she rummaged through her mind to find cherished memories of her family. Holidays together, birthdays, helping her sister with her homework... She chuckled. If they hadn't appeared in a dream back there, she probably would have died, assimilated by the slime. Would she even be able to stay the same when she gets out, after all she'd been through? What would she tell her family, or the police? If she spoke about this place, she'd definitely end up in a mental hospital. However, these questions didn't matter, not before she finds a way out.

Without realizing it, Phoebe consciousness drifted away. She was blissfully sleeping. After all, a nap would help her regain her energy, and digest her hearty meal.

12