A Hike that Goes Wrong

Story Info
A couple gets some unexpected visitors while hiking.
1.8k words
4.18
58.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado. For the first time in a couple of years we had been able to get away from home and the kids for a vacation just for us.

It was just my wife, Sara, and I on the trail. We hadn't seen anyone else in a couple of hours and were starting to get real flirty with each other. I couldn't keep my hands off of her as I continued to watch her sexy ass climbing around in front of me. We are both in our early thirties and still kept in good shape. Sara was a shorter brunette with still perky breasts and a nice firm ass that she was always working on in the gym. For the last couple of miles I had been begging her to give me a peak of what was under those skin tight shorts that barely covered her ass. She was starting to get mad at me for gently spanking her every few minutes. We were coming up to a beautiful secluded waterfall and decided to stop for a little while to enjoy the view and take a little break.

After a little more prodding I finally convinced to give me a peak. She was sitting on a pretty big rock but stood up, turned around and started seductively started pulling down her shorts. As soon as she had them below her ass cheeks I pounced. I quickly jumped up to wrap my arms around her which kept her from pulling her shorts back up. I pulled her arms around her back and held them there while bending her over the rock that was now in front of her. She screamed and demanded me to let her go. Instead of listening to her requests I spread her legs with my feet as she continued to squirm. Then I slid my free hand down between her legs and started rubbing her clit. I could tell that she was enjoying it despite the protests because she was increasingly becoming wetter.

Finally she gave up fighting and told me to get it over with quickly. Upon hearing this I released my hold on her arms allowing her to brace herself with her hands. Then I lifted up her shirt so I could reach around and play with her tits. At this point I had one hand teasing her nipples while the other was fucking her pussy. I couldn't resist at this point and finally freed my throbbing cock from shorts. I was harder than I had been in years. Desperate to feel the warm embrace of her hot pussy I buried my cock in her as quickly I could. We both moaned loudly as I began to thrust in and out of her with reckless abandon. I was so turned on that I couldn't control myself and was on a mission to cum as fast as possible. I continued my assault on her pussy and quickly felt my balls start to tighten as I was close to exploding inside of her. Before I knew it my body twitched and my cum was flowing into her pussy. As soon as she felt me cumming her orgasm hit her and she squealed as her body shook.

It was at this very moment, while both of us were in middle of an orgasm, that they walked out of the bushes and into sight. There were two of them, both guys in their early 20s. It was obvious that they both worked out daily as they were both very muscular and in amazing shape. Sara and I were completely startled and quickly separated to get our clothes back on. We were apologizing and trying to get out of there until Sara noticed that one of them had his phone pointed towards us.

"Are you filming us?" she nervously asked.

"We got all of it on video." replied the guy holding the phone with the biggest grin on his face.

"I think it's our turn to have some fun", the other said.

My wife, clearly pissed at both me and these two new guys replied, "Absolutely not. Now delete that video and we will be leaving."

Steve, the one holding the phone, laughed and said, "We aren't deleting the video until we get what we want and right now we want our turns with you."

After a few minutes of Sara and I pleading it was obvious that they were not going to relinquish their request. She agreed to give them a hand job as long as she could delete the video afterwards. To this they agreed and both hurried to drop their pants. Now my wife had always been a very straightforward woman to the point that she was considered a prude by most. So it was very much a surprise for me when she dropped to her knees and grabbed both of their cocks to start stroking. Now I have a pretty normal sized cock at about 6" long and average thickness. But both of these guys were simply hung. Steve was a good 9" long while the other guy, David, was around 8" but also very thick. Sara couldn't even get her hand around all of David's cock.

She continued to stroke both guys, clearly getting more into as she went begging them to both cum. Both guys started complaining about how they wouldn't be able to cum from just a hand job and stated that they couldn't uphold their end of the deal unless they both cummed.

Sara looked at me and shyly stated that she was sorry but we had to get rid of the video. She turned back to the guys and quickly took Steve's cock into her mouth. She dropped her hand from David's cock and started stroking Steve's cock while her head bobbed up and down on it. I had always loved watching as she gave me head but wasn't sure what to feel right now. She was getting more and more into it as she went, desperately trying to make him cum.

Since she was ignoring David now he started to feel her up. He was squeezing her tits but she kept trying to swat away his hands. She was unsuccessful as he managed to get his hand up her shirt and pinch her nipple. She squealed as she loved having her nipples played with. David's other hand roamed down to grab her ass. David begged her to let him pull her shorts down and she obliged as she was too busy trying to make Steve cum. Her shorts were off in the blink of an eye. She was obviously still really wet as I could see glistening from between her legs.

With her shorts off I watched as David moved his hand from her ass to her pussy. She started moaning loudly as he was now fucking her pussy while she still had Steve's cock buried as far as it would go down her throat.

Sara pulled off Steve's cock and started frantically stroking him while begging him to cum for her. He simply grabbed her head and forced her mouth back down on his cock telling her to not stop.

David chimed in saying, "You're our slut now. If you want that video deleted you're going to do what we ask or it will show up online."

At this she quickened her pace on Steve's cock. I could hear her grunting and moaning at the same time. She had never had anyone playing with her pussy while she gave head before. It was clearly turning her on and making her horny as she had started thrusting her pussy down onto David's finger as he fucked her.

"I'm tired of waiting.", David said as he moved around behind her and pulled her up onto her knees.

Sara quickly realized what was about to happen and moved to get away but was stopped by David grabbing her and holding her in place. Steve also grabbed her head, holding it still and started fucking her face dominantly. He told her, "The quicker we cum the quicker this is over."

At that David thrust forward and I watched as Sara took the biggest cock of her life into her pussy. Both David and Sara moaned loudly as he went balls deep. For the first time in her life she now had two cocks in her at the same time. David held still so she could regain herself. After a minute he started fucking her while spanking her hot ass. Sara took Steve's cock out of her mouth and moved to brace herself as David was savagely fucking her.

It didn't take long until Sara was having an orgasm. Her body started shaking and she collapsed to the ground moaning louder than I'd ever heard her. She looked at me with both shame, sorrow and absolute ecstasy in her eyes. I could tell she was loving it but couldn't admit it.

While she was looking my in the eyes David started to cum. He grunted and then started to shudder. It seemed like his orgasm lasted for an hour as he kept shooting spurt after spurt of cum into her pussy. When he finally stopped and pulled out I could see the cum running out of her pussy and down her legs. It glistened in the sunshine.

It wasn't long until Steve took David's place behind Sara. She was too turned on at this point to protest against Steve also fucking her. Steve placed the head of his cock against the entrance to her pussy. Upon feeling it Sara pushed back onto his cock, taking all 9" into her pussy. She turned to look at him and begged him to cum in her. She was now entranced in what was happening. Steve decided that he wanted her to ride him so he pulled out and laid down. Sara straddled him and slid down on his cock. She started bouncing up and down on his cock while he played with her nipples.

While she was riding him David brought me the phone that had the video and let me delete it.

As soon as it was deleted I told Sara but she didn't stop. She just kept riding him while moaning and screaming for joy. It didn't take long for her to have another orgasm, this time collapsing on top of Steve. With her laying on him and no longer riding his cock Steve started fucking up into her. He pounded away quickly. With Sara's pussy tightening around his cock it didn't take long until he was cumming too. She pushed down on his cock begging him to give her every drop of his cum.

After a couple of minutes Steve got up, leaving Sara still lying on the ground. He quickly got dressed, as did David and they both hurried away down the hiking trail.

Sara eventually managed to get up and put her clothes back on. We hiked back to our car seven miles away. Neither of us spoke on the way back, both unable to comprehend what had just happened.