A Hint of Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she grabs him by the shoulders and knees him in the nuts!

"Correction...had them," he squeals in soprano before falling backwards.

Christie face-palms for two reasons: one, because Cindy didn't heed her warning, and two, to hide the smile forcing its way into existence from Brian's reaction.

"Should've considered them before you provoked my wrath," Cindy says, picking his legs up by the ankles and dragging him counter-clockwise around to the carpeted side of the island.

He comes to rest in front of Elizabeth's feet since she is too shocked to move.

"As for your question, there is nothing preventing me from answering anything, I simply don't want to," Cindy adds, stomping her foot against his groin and holding him in place. "Now answer mine!"

When he doesn't respond in a timely manner, she stomps his groin again, forcing his legs to curl up and clamp against her calf.

"Well?!"

"Maybe I don't want to," he groans.

"I don't remember giving you a choice. Answer. My. Question," putting pressure on him with each word for emphasis.

"I don't care if you gave me a choice or not, you didn't answer mine, so I'm not answering yours."

"Hmmm, sucks that you're not in a position to bargain right now, doesn't it?" she asks, twisting her toes against him slowly.

"Do it. I dare you. Just remember though, I took you down before; I'll do it again."

Smirking mischievously, "Consider it noted. But....a dare is a dare," she says before slamming her heel into his manly bits once again.

She barely manages to apply all her weight onto the rest of her foot to keep him on his back before feeling fingers lightly walking up her spine and against the base of her head, followed by a handful of hair being secured in a grip and guiding her back off him.

Pulling her into an inverted lean so that they are face to face, "Now now darling, I want to have fun with those later and I would prefer that they remain intact," Christie says, smiling.

Brian and Elizabeth watch as she simply pulls Cindy further down by her hair until her balance is lost, giving her a quick peck on the forehead before releasing her grip and letting her fall onto the floor.

Resting a foot on her chest, she adds, "Now that you're down there, chill out for me, yes?"

Brian is perplexed by the fact that Cindy has yet to show any kind of protest.

Stepping up onto her, Christie further adds, "After all, I don't see why we can't provide a simple demonstration," smiling down at her guy.

His grin of satisfaction is delayed from taking in the visual information, after which Christie waves Elizabeth over with her finger.

Since Brian and Cindy's legs are practically entwined because of how she landed, it's as easy as a side-step to the left for Elizabeth to get back on her, squeezing merely a soft grunt out.

Brian's stare is sub-consciously triggered as he sits up for a better view of the two pairs of feet melding into the lovely, forgiving figure before him.

He hears Elizabeth's inquiry to Christie, "It's not just me, right? Her stomach does flatten out more, doesn't it?"

He doesn't, however, register that Christie's response includes him, "It does, but that's because we've been practicing on her for the last forty-five minutes or so and wearing her down. Now we have a fresh tummy to play with, among other things. Isn't that right, dear?"

The girls monitor his prolonged silence, giggling softly between themselves as he reacts to their feet continuing their massage on Cindy's body.

Christie whispers into Elizabeth's ear, "I didn't hear a 'no', did you?"

Elizabeth smiles and wiggles her head in agreement.

Christie then doubles up on Cindy's abdomen to allow her foot to make its way down between her legs, all while making sure Elizabeth watches and takes the hint.

"MMM! HM-mmm!" Cindy moans in protest as her legs clamp shut along with her hands attempting to hold the invading foot back.

"Release, darling," Christie orders, looking back down at her.

Elizabeth slides her foot over Cindy's hands in hopes of prying them free, but when that doesn't work, she presses her toes further down and teases the girl by wiggling them against her like she did before.

"Hmm! No no, not now," Cindy pleads.

"You've been a bad girl," Christie says, adjusting her footing in order to place her toes against Cindy's neck and encourage her to give in, "so I think a little discipline is in order."

"Really?" Elizabeth asks, mildly shocked. "I've always wondered how you would do that since you're always so nice."

Christie laughs, "Well I don't mean anything like physically hurting her," readjusting her stance once again in order for her foot to meet back with Elizabeth's over their friends' privates, "just a little playful...torture...is all."

Smiling down at Cindy who is already visibly flustered, Elizabeth asks, "What did you have in mind?"

As the girls discuss their plans within secret whispers, Brian continues to watch their footwork in awe. His view is unlike anything he's seen in online videos, especially since the ladies are wearing more than just bikini's, but also because he is part of the reason Cindy can't fully close her legs - being that her feet are resting on either side of him.

With every massaging nudge she receives, Cindy inadvertently taps him in the sides with her toes, which normally wouldn't bother him, but because of her change in tone towards him today, it's becoming a mild inconvenience.

He attempts to hold her feet still by resting his forearms over the top of them, but she quickly pulls them free and slaps them down over his wrists, causing him to lose the balance he's using to sit up and fall back flat.

Christie giggles at their altercation, pointing it out to Elizabeth as well. They watch him pull his wrists free, and despite their efforts to keep an upbeat vibe going, they can both see his mood changing. With only a simple glance between them, they agree to switch things up and move onto him.

Christie takes the lead and walks onto him first, teasing his manhood briefly with her toes before making her way up his torso and pausing on his chest.

"Are you alright down there?" she asks. "Doesn't seem like you're enjoying yourself too much all of a sudden."

Rubbing her calves, "I'm fine," Brian replies, grinning ever so slightly at the notion that she's trying to fix the situation.

Christie's gift tells her otherwise. She massages her toes around on his face to sooth the building frustrations that she senses him having about Cindy; she can tell that he's loving her touch, but his mood isn't returning to his usual relaxed state. She then reaches behind and flexes her fingers at Elizabeth to join her.

Brian's eyes are closed because of Christie's foot and therefore doesn't see Elizabeth coming. The next thing he is aware of is that there is a second pair of feet on him. With his eyes now open, he can see Elizabeth smiling down at him as she peers around Christie's side. He can tell by the way the girl's feet are moving that they are trying to help him get over Cindy's actions, and since he has already greeted Christie on the legs, he rubs Elizabeth's feet along the sides and around her heels.

"Hey," Elizabeth says, "do you mind if she shows me a few little rough moves on you?" holding onto Christie's forearm.

Brian looks up to Christie, "As in, your kind of 'rough' or hers?" he asks, gesturing at Cindy.

Christie laughs, "Mine for sure, sweetheart. We were starting to get into some rough stuff on her, but then her bladder made us stop," playfully sticking her tongue out at Cindy and tapping her on the leg with her foot.

Cindy lets off the smallest smirk in return.

"So I told her [Elizabeth] when my squishy man got here, we'd pick up where we left off since you can handle a lot more," Christie adds along with a few bratty hops on his chest. "So yeah, you don't mind, right?"

Brian glances at Cindy's legs first, then sees her sit up and figures that she may have been kicking him because she was tired and needed a break, so he agrees.

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead," he tells Christie.

"OHH goodie!" she cheers, clapping rapidly with excitement. Turning around to face Elizabeth, she takes her by the hands for support and says, "Alright my dear, back on point!"

Without any hesitation whatsoever, Elizabeth slides her bare feet up under Brian's shirt and gets up on her tip-toes, mashing away at his stomach as though she were producing wine.

The sudden shock of her soft soles and toes touching him directly forces out a moan, followed by quieter subsequent ones as she hops on him lightly to keep the noise going.

She turns to her right and braces the counter, allowing Christie to step down and pull his shirt up more by hand, exposing his bare chest for her to enjoy. She doesn't pull it all way off, but rather slips his head out, and leaves the shirt over his arms in a way that keeps them held above his head in order to exaggerate the curve of his back and allow Elizabeth's feet to really work their way into him.

Christie stands back on his chest, and if the feeling of her toes on his face wasn't heaven enough, feeling her moist, creamy soles directly on his skin definitely is.

"Oh wow," Brian moans as his breath escapes with each little bounce the girls do on him.

Although the position of his arms was holding tension on his posture at first, the more the girls bounce, the more he loosens up and starts to relax again.

Christie makes sure he is good and nimble by returning her toes to his face one foot at a time, letting him inhale her sweet scent several times before presenting Elizabeth with a new suggestion.

"Now that we've turned him to mush, would you like to try actual jumps?" she asks her.

"Really?" Elizabeth asks back. "That's not going to hurt him?"

"Oh not at all! In fact, I'd wager that he can't even feel us right now," looking back down at him, "right, poodin'?" Christie asks, pouting her lips at him as she squeezes his with her toes.

Brian can barely moan back in agreement as he approaches a state of euphoria.

Smiling, "See? Go ahead, sweetie," she tells Elizabeth.

Elizabeth turns to face Christie again, takes her hands and lines up her feet on Brian's stomach for her first jump. She only makes it a few inches off him, but when her landing barely pushes out a grunt, she builds more confidence for several more, achieving higher arcs with each attempt.

After a few rounds, she takes a rest and looks back at Cindy. "Think you could've handled any of this?"

"Maybe," she replies.

Christie doesn't need her gift to see the jealousy bug taking over her lady again. Her short reply followed by an immediate return to watching their feet easily gives her thoughts away. It is clear as day that Cindy wants this treatment too, so Christie's plan of mentally torturing her is working.

"Well maybe next time you won't bust my boyfriend's balls so you can get some of this action," Christie tells her with a mischievous smirk.

Cindy almost retaliates right away, wanting to call Christie out for telling her she could test him, but knows that doing so would cost her later. Instead, she merely twitches her nose in annoyance at her, and then swings her legs over Brian to get up.

Brian sees her shadow being cast through his closed eye lids, and once opened, sees her take a seat on the couch and start messing with her phone. He can tell that what was destined to be his mood is now hers, but his focus on that thought is interrupted by another jump from Elizabeth.

"Want to switch spots," she asks Christie.

"I'd love to," Christie replies.

She purposely takes baby steps down his torso to enforce his sensation of being walked on while Elizabeth leans against the counter to make room, then steps onto his chest in one, smooth movement.

Brian can feel the warmth of Elizabeth's soles as a result of jumping on him, but they are still soft as silk. By contrast, Christie's soles are nearly ice cold and they cause his abs to tense up slightly at first, but she quickly settles them back down by kneading him with her toes.

Following a few deep breaths to keep his composure, he asks them, "Did you two just do pedicures or something? Your feet are both crazy soft."

"Oh my gosh, you noticed!" Christie beams. She joins Elizabeth on his chest and sticks her left foot back in his face, "How do you like it?"

She wiggles her toes up the right side of his face, while Elizabeth mimics her with her right foot up the left side. Christie knows that what they are doing will make him unable to respond due to the sensory overload, and goes to town caressing him all over, including randomly gripping his cheeks and lips. She takes his moaning as approval since currently scanning his mind reveals nothing coherent.

Because of the state of elation he's in, Brian doesn't comprehend the small talk Christie has with Elizabeth; he only feels the ball of her foot press upwards against his forehead followed by Elizabeth's toes working their way into his mouth. The surprise of her action instantly causes him to inhale and suck hard on them simultaneously.

Considering Cindy's reaction as well as Amber's to having their toes sucked on by him the first day they all met, Elizabeth isn't the least bit surprised at how good this feels. She becomes conflicted on whether or not to push more toes in, wiggle them, or let him do all the work, however; the longer she waits to make a decision, the more Brian takes control of her foot, leaving her bound to the counter's edge for support.

"He's good isn't he," Christie whispers into her ear with sultry inflection.

"Oh Dios mío," Elizabeth gasps.

Brian gives every toe its individual praise, and when he finally gets to her baby toe, an overwhelming pull shoots up Elizabeth's leg causing her to squeal and stumble off of him.

The commotion gets Cindy's attention away from her phone, and regardless of her squabble with Brian, she still smiles a bit from knowing how Elizabeth feels in this moment because of him.

"Was it worth the wait?" Christie asks Elizabeth with a proud smile.

"Sí," Elizabeth replies, panting. "Es bueno que yo también lo hice, o nunca hubiera podido irme la última vez [It's a good thing I did too, or I never could have left last time]."

Hearing her rattle off in Spanish breaks Brian out of his trance.

"Oh my goodness, baby," Christie says to him while laughing, "you sucked the Spanish right out of her!"

"¡No es gracioso! [It's not funny!]" Elizabeth quips back, playfully smacking her in the arm.

It makes Christie laugh even harder, because she knows Elizabeth wants to speak in English again, but she can't.

Brian smiles with her, but is more confused than anything since he has no clue what she's saying.

"She sounds pissed," he says, shooting glances between the two.

"No no...." Christie replies, letting her laughter settle, "...she's fine. She just got her wires crossed."

"No se cruzan [They are not crossed]," Elizabeth says, slamming her fist on the countertop in mild frustration because Christie's right. "¡Y deja de reírte de mí! [And stop laughing at me!]"

Christie lights up again, "I'm sorry, I can't help it! There's no way I could know he was going to have that effect on you!"

Elizabeth rolls her eyes with a disgruntled huff, "Esto apesta [This sucks]."

Christie snickers quietly as she dabs her eyes with a nearby napkin to dry them.

Still having no clue what Elizabeth is saying, Brian only speculates what she could be trying to relay based on her actions. "Should I suck on the other set of toes to see if that reverses the effects?" he asks her.

She smiles down at him, "Es un buen pensamiento [It's a nice thought]," she says, holding her hands together in a prayer formation as she taps his cheek with her toes. She then tries again with English by speaking slower, "Eso probablemente solo [That will probably just]..." growing more irritated, but trying to keep cool, "...sólo empeorará las cosas [just make it worse]." She slams the countertop again, "¡Maldita sea![Dammit!]", then steps over his arms that are still laid out above his head, and goes to join Cindy on the couch.

"Translation?" Brian asks Christie.

"She says it's sweet of you to offer, but that might make it stick around longer."

"Oh." He looks over at Elizabeth, sees her smiling while fighting a frown, and smiles back at her. After a moment in thought, he says, "Maybe I should take Cindy's advice and leave after all."

"What? No, no, no, you can't go," Christie pleads.

Cindy remains quiet but also looks at him over her phone in shock.

Brian folds his arms down, pulling his shirt back on, but it's stopped by Christie's feet that are still on his chest.

"Well I don't really want to, but it seems like the longer I stick around, the more of you girls I break somehow," he replies.

"Aww, honey, no. You're fine, I promise," Christie says, stepping down and taking a seat on him. "She's not mad at you, really."

"She's [Elizabeth] not, but she [Cindy] is. I figured maybe if I left, they might get better quicker."

"But I want you to stay," giving him a kiss on the lips, "I was having a lot of fun playing on you, and you can't tell me you weren't enjoying it too."

"And so I won't," he says, stroking her sweetly on the cheek with his finger, "but let me go for today."

"Brian....I don't want to let you go," Christie whimpers.

He pulls her into a sweet kiss that she then keeps going for longer than he intended, hoping that it'll sway his decision, but it doesn't work this time.

Holding her head up, yet still close, "Trust me on this," he says. "If you love them, then let me go."

Christie picks up on bits and pieces of information that he's putting together in his mind about her and Cindy. She also picks up on his plan to make this right at a later time, but she is still reluctant to get up right away.

"I trust you, sweetie," she says, followed by another kiss and lays on him for a hug. "Just don't forget how much I love you too, ok?"

"I won't. You have my word," he replies, tightening up on their embrace.

About a minute passes before Brian realizes that Christie isn't going to make it easy for him to get up since she hasn't moved an inch, so after a kiss on the cheek, he forces himself to sit up and pulls her along as he gets back to his feet.

They release each other and it pains him to see sadness on her face, as pretty as it still is to him.

"It'll be ok," he tells her, placing a small kiss on the tip of her nose.

Elizabeth perks up again, seemingly annoyed, "¡Oye! [Hey!] No, no, no, no. ¡Tú te acuestas por ella! [You get back on the floor for her!]" pointing at the floor.

Brian looks at the floor where he was, then looks back at her and shrugs his shoulders, "What?"

"She doesn't want you to go either," Christie quietly tells him.

"Well, thanks, but, um... let me know when the English mode kicks back in," he tells Elizabeth, before heading for the door.

She jumps up from the couch, "Nooooo!" pulling him back and turning to Christie, "¡Dilo Bien! ¡Dile que lo quiero de vuelta en la cancha por ti! [Say it Right! Tell him I want him back on the floor for you!]"

"Sweetie, it's ok. If he wants to go, he can go," Christie says, slipping on her shoes. "I'll see him out."

Elizabeth whimpers in protest, and stamps her foot at the fact he's likely leaving because he can't understand her.

"Thanks for the treat," he tells her with a soft smile at her feet, "It was really nice." Then he looks over at Cindy and notices that she's looking away, possibly trying to avoid further conflict. "Hey," he says to get her attention, "for what it's worth, I never meant to make you mad. I hope one day I can make things right between us again."