A Hint of Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gives him a tiny smirk of acknowledgement, but doesn't keep eye contact.

Brian figures he has said enough and turns to leave, taking Christie by the hand as he does. Once she closes the door behind them, he comes to a pause.

"Sorry, I had to put some distance between me and her," he says, looking out towards his car rather than at her.

"No, it's alright sweetie. I understand," Christie replies.

"Tell me," looking to her now, "is she mad at me because you chose me over her?"

"No, of course not. It's been a little while since we've been an item, but she's being fussy because she always seems to get the short end of the stick when it comes to finding a decent guy, and she has a difficult time controlling her anger because of it."

"I see." Brian takes a seat on a nearby brick flower bed barrier, "Do you mind me asking why you two broke up?"

Christie takes a seat next to him, "Well, I don't expect you to understand right away, but we sort of made a little pact. We agreed to be each other's fallback if things didn't work out with the guys we dated."

"Did you now," Brian says with a raised brow of curiosity. "So you're saying you two are legitimately Bi?"

"I am," Christie concurs with a smile brewing. "Is that ok with you?"

Brian smiles, "What do you think?"

Christie's smile lights up as she leans into him for a hug and kiss on the cheek.

With his arm around her, Brian adds, "So if we're happy with each other, what is she going to do?"

"I don't know, but you can imagine why she'd be frustrated right now."

"Yeah," he says with a nod.

She can sense him thinking about having a three-way relationship to help Cindy cope, but he remembers her current disdain for him and it makes him feel like it wouldn't be such a good idea. Christie still snuggles into him for considering Cindy's feelings.

With a kiss to her head, he clears his mind of what he figures to be impossible and sticks with the possible, asking her, "Anyway, um....I'm not sure if this was considered a date or not; our last attempt at one was foo-barred too, so....any chance we can call a mulligan on this?"

"Well, to be fair, you can't say today was all bad, but yes, I'd love to try again," Christie says, moving onto his lap.

"It wasn't bad, no, but I would like to have a date with you that doesn't have to end to spare someone's sanity. Just you and I, and I'll let you walk on me all you want to make up for today," he proposes with a kiss to her lips.

"I still want to walk on you now though," she says, rubbing her hand on his stomach. "We don't have to go back inside; those two can keep each other occupied for a while. Just lay down right here."

"For real? You really don't mind if people see?"

"Mm, sometimes it might depend on where we are," she says, getting up with a smirk and pulling him to his feet, "but in most cases, I don't mind where that is if you don't."

His hands come to rest on her hips and he holds her against him to allow her to feel how much he likes the way she thinks.

"Perhaps we should see just how many different places that will be on our date?"

Christie moans, "Well you did say you would let me walk on you as much as I wanted," kissing him lovingly, "so you better believe I'm going to hold you to that!"

"Mmm, can't wait," Brian replies in the same tone, followed by another kiss.

"Then why aren't you on the ground, mister?"

"Because this really pretty girl won't let me go so I can do that for her," he chuckles.

Christie giggles a bit more, gives him one more kiss, and releases her hug on him so that he can fulfill her desire. Once he's positioned in front of her, she kicks her shoes off as each foot steps onto his chest. One foot is lifted to his lips at a time, and hearing him moan from the touch works as an instant turn-on for her.

She has him suck on her sweet toes for a bit to get them nice and wet, then she turns around and steps onto his stomach, slips her toes into his pants and starts toying with his manhood to return the favor.

~The End~