A Hobson's Choice Pt. 02

Story Info
After an unforgetable night, Wyatt has to make a decision.
10.6k words
4.89
5.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you enjoy. Trigger warning for PAIL.

___________________________________________

Wyatt's Choice

Meghan watched from the front door as Dixon glared at her, slamming the trunk of his car. "You're gonna regret this," he growled, "no one's going to love you like I did."

Sighing defeatedly, Meghan repeated in monotone the realization she'd made with her therapist earlier that week, "you don't love me, you're just upset you don't have anyone to wash your underwear or make you dinner anymore. Before you go though, I'd like to know, how long have you been cheating on me?"

A sneer peeling back his lips, Dixon took the opportunity to hurt her, to drive a verbal knife through her one last time before the lawyers got involved, "years. Since before we were married. Maybe if you'd been better in bed though..." he shrugged, hoping his implication kept her awake that night.

Nodding sadly, Meghan shut the door and locked it, reassured for the hundredth time in the last week that she was doing the right thing. Dixon had been vicious the last few days, flipflopping between calling her horrid names and love bombing her, trying to convince her she would be alone forever if she insisted on breaking up.

She didn't want to think Wyatt was the only reason she had the balls to disagree with Dixon, but the regular texting the last three days had been reassuring that his interest in her had not just been due to alcohol. Pulling her cellphone from her back pocket, she texted Wyatt, asking if he was still on for their date later that afternoon.

~ ~ ~

On the other side of town, Wyatt texted her back, letting her know he was looking forward to seeing her again. Setting his phone down on the couch cushion beside him, Wyatt stared at the ceiling with a frown, still unsure how to feel about Meghan. The woman was sexy as hell, but he was still mildly put off by her disappearance in the middle of the night last weekend. He hadn't thought he'd hear from her again and then she'd suddenly texted him Wednesday afternoon asking if they could hangout this weekend.

Sighing, he turned to look at Scooby on the floor beside him, "what do you think bud? Is she another kook like Sonya, or do ya think I should give her a real chance?" he asked the soft eyed dog.

When Scooby just continued to stare at him, Wyatt smiled, "the fuck am I asking you for right? I didn't even give you the chance to meet her," he joked, wishing he'd taken the time to introduce them. Scooby hadn't liked Sonya at all. Meghan had been right about dogs being open about their feelings. Scooby had been much more at ease since Sonya's disappearance in their lives. Wyatt smiled sadly, pleased he'd smartened up and kicked his ex out a year ago, he certainly didn't miss her screaming, or coming home to having mugs thrown at his head.

Scrubbing his hands over his face, Wyatt sighed in frustration. He was feeling hopeful. Which made him feel like and idiot. Meghan was supposed to ghost him, he had wanted her to ghost him, so he could prove to himself he was capable of having sex without feelings attached. He grimaced, imagining Ryan laughing at him.

"I'm gonna tell her I only want to be friends," he murmured aloud to Scooby thinking it best to keep the woman at a distance. "Or..." he trailed off, his cock twitching as he remembered the curve of her hips and the tight grip of her cunt, "maybe not?"

~ ~ ~

"Scooby! Don't jump!" Wyatt snapped as the Great Dane almost tackled his date.

"No, no it's fine," Meghan reassured, cooing to the large animal as she pat his head and told him what a handsome boy he was. "Want a Scooby snack?" she teased, pulling a milk bone from her pocket, getting the dog to sit for her, before pressing a small kiss to his nose.

Wyatt watched in amusement as he pet her lab, pleased Scooby was smitten with the woman. "So, this is Hobson?" He asked from his kneeling position as he scratched the affectionate lab behind the ears.

Nodding, Meghan smiled, "yup, love of my life, this one," she agreed, patting the dog's head as she unclipped his lead, realizing it wasn't a joke. She frowned, the revelation just another reminder of how loveless her marriage had been on both ends. Standing, Wyatt watched as Hobson and Scooby took off across the open field, not sure what to do now that they no longer had the dogs to focus on.

"So, how was your week?" she asked awkwardly.

"Oh, it was alright, how about yours?" he replied, falling into step beside her with his hands in his pockets as they walked after the boys.

"Uh, busy," Meghan replied vaguely still trying to figure out how to bring up Dixon and their rather abrupt separation. "Listen, I'm really sorry about last Friday, there's something I-" At her hesitation, Wyatt stopped and turned to face her, brows narrowed. He'd been working up to telling he wanted to be fuck buddies, he hadn't expected her to explain why she'd left. Sighing, Meghan decided it was best to just spit it out. "I'm married."

Wyatt blinked at her in confusion, tight white lines forming at the corners of his mouth as she continued, "I kicked him out, that night, after we met, it was a long time coming and it wasn't because of you, well, it was kind of because of you," she babbled.

"I mean, well, he'd been shitty, really shitty, to me, for a really long time, and neither of us were happy...for a long time, and I asked you out here because I wanted to apologize. In person. You're a really nice guy, and I just wanted to let you know I'm really grateful to have met you, I've uh, struggled with my confidence and self-worth for a long time and you reminded me what being wanted and appreciated felt like and just how wrong and sad my marriage was -- and -- and -- it was the final straw, the wake up call I needed to finally leave him. So, uh, yeah, I just wanted to say I was sorry for deceiving you, and thank you and -- uh," she finished awkwardly, unsure how to read the look on his face.

"Let me get this straight," Wyatt spat firmly, feeling like a fool, "you're married, and the reason you left my bed so abruptly last Friday was to go home and leave him?" he clarified incredulously, still trying to process the bomb she'd just dropped on him.

Nibbling her lip uncomfortably, Meghan glanced over at the dogs before turning her attention back to the angry look in his steel grey eyes. "Yes?"

"And you didn't mention the fact you were married because..." he prompted leadingly; his voice clipped.

Meghan shrugged, "you were a pushy stranger, I thought we were on the same page about just having a one-night stand. Then you came out of nowhere with the coffee shop and being sweet and wanting me to stay, and I just kinda panicked and needed to leave once I'd realized the line I'd crossed," she explained awkwardly, wanting desperately for this afternoon to end.

She'd decided midweek she needed to explain and apologize, feeling terrible about how things had ended between them. She didn't want him to spend any time wondering what he'd done wrong when he'd been so wonderful to her.

Frowning, Wyatt turned away from her and continued walking, unsure how to feel. On one hand, he didn't like the idea she'd cheated. He especially didn't appreciate that she'd used him. It was deceitful and wrong according to his morals. He sighed. Then again, he'd been more than a little tempted, more than a few times, when he'd been with Sonya. How many times had he wanted a kind word or a gentle caress only be greeted by angry words and occasional violence?

He exhaled again, scrubbing his hands over his face in annoyance. Being treated like shit lent him some sympathy for the way she'd described her relationship with her husband. She'd also gone out of her way to explain and apologize to him when she could have just ghosted him and left him confused and hurt after how good the sex had been. That said something about her character didn't it? Fuck.

Glancing over his shoulder he sucked in his cheek as he contemplated the woman trailing a few feet behind him. She wouldn't be down to only be a booty call would she? Did he even still want something with her after her confession? He groaned as he thought about how good her mouth had felt on his shaft. Married or not, he wanted to fuck her again.

They didn't have to date to fuck right? After Sonya, he certainly didn't need another woman messing with his head, and he still wasn't sure he trusted her, but her honesty was refreshing and she was obviously not in a place where she'd be looking for a serious relationship. Which was what he wanted...right? So, friends with benefits?

Slowing his pace, he allowed her to catch up with him before he reached down and snagged her hand with his, lacing their fingers together. "I appreciate your apology and you taking the time to explain things to me, despite not owing me anything, you're right, I thought I'd fucked up again when you left," he explained, his eyes glued on the dogs ahead of them on the path. "So, in return, I'd like to be blunt and honest with you," he offered, glancing down at her as she stared up at him.

"Okay," she replied, coming to a stop.

"I'd be interested in a friends with benefits relationship if you want something with me, but I'm not going to date you so soon after leaving your husband, and frankly, my last relationship was a train wreck I'm not looking to repeat. Something casual would be great though, I really enjoyed our night together even if it did end awkwardly, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't come here today hoping for a round two."

A brow disappeared behind her bangs as Meghan considered Wyatt's offer. She'd been expecting him to tell her off, not proposition her. He was right that a relationship so soon after Dixon was a terrible idea, hell he'd only agreed to leave that morning. However, being with Wyatt gave her some much-needed confidence and he could be a nice distraction from her life falling apart on the home front. "Really?"

Wyatt nodded and squeezed her hand, "yeah, if you're willing. We'll just keep things friendly and casual, yeah?"

A shy smile crossed her lips, "I'd like that," Meghan agreed.

~ ~ ~

"Just like that," Wyatt muttered, his eyes closed, his car seat reclined as Meghan circled her hips, her skirt hiked up over her ass, her panties pulled to the side.

"Mmm," Meghan sighed, staring down at his face as it contorted with pleasure, his thick length twitching inside her.

Reaching up, Wyatt tugged on the collar of her v-neck long sleeve top, tugging it under her breasts before pulling on the cups of her bra, freeing her breasts so he could tweak her nipples. He grinned as her eyes slid closed and she groaned. "You like that?" he asked, alternating between rolling and tugging gently on her rosy peaks.

"Yes!" she shrieked when he twisted both in tandem and thrust his cock deeper.

"Good," he barked as he humped her, his hands dropping to her hips so he could hold her in place as he buried himself in her wet heat.

"Wyatt!" she cried as she fell forward over him, her heavy tits swinging in his face.

Grinning, he caught a bouncing breast with his lips, sucking a pert nipple into his mouth, nibbling it as she rode him, her hips jerking, desperate to take him deeper, faster. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna-" he murmured, releasing her breast as she groaned.

"Yes, yessss," Meg begged, wanting to feel it, "oh god yes," she moaned as she felt him empty inside her.

Panting, Wyatt collapsed back against his seat, sighing when Meghan followed him, curling up on his chest, their bodies still connected. "That was really good," she whispered.

"Mmm, for me too," he mumbled, surprised she'd let him cum in her again. He'd been with a few other girls on the pill but they'd always made him wear rubber too. He wasn't complaining though, doing her bareback the last couple weeks had been magical. Sex with no strings attached meant a lack of pressure or responsibility, which was oddly freeing.

"Thanks for the ride," Meghan murmured cheekily as she flopped back into his passenger seat, righting her clothing.

"Anytime," Wyatt replied, putting the car in park, pleased she'd booty called him, "am I taking you home now?"

Nodding Meghan fingered her bangs in the visor mirror, trying to erase the signs of their tryst, "yeah, I'll see you next week though?" she asked, smiling at him warmly.

"Bet on it," Wyatt responded confidently, thinking Meghan might just be the best thing that had happened to him in years.

~ ~ ~

"Oh, Christ," Wyatt panted, his fingers in her hair as Meghan bobbed on his cock, on her knees, in her front foyer. He'd made a joke about wanting a blowjob when he'd arrived, and she'd just pushed her way between his knees and unzipped his fly as he was trying to unlace his work boots.

"Meg," he grunted as she dropped her head, taking him deeper in her wet mouth as her tongue danced over his shaft. "Oh, shit yeah," he groaned, leaning back against the coats hanging behind him as he closed his eyes, focused on the sensation of her tongue moving along his length as she hummed on his cock.

Tightening his hand in her hair, Wyatt guided her, urging her to move faster, thinking about how good he'd feel once he came. Meg followed his silent instruction without words, increasing her pace, flicking her tongue over his sensitive head repeatedly before languishing long licks on the underside of his frenulum as her soft hands pumped the base of his shaft. "Fuck, woman," he groaned as she removed her mouth from his dick to pay homage to his balls with her talented tongue.

Wrapping his calloused hand around her soft one, Wyatt increased the pressure and the speed of her hand as she sucked first one ball and then the other gently into her mouth. "I'm gonna cum," he groaned in warning, not sure where she wanted him to finish.

Abandoning his sac, Meg locked her lips back around his head, sucking gently on it as she continued to jerk the bottom half of the thick dick her lips were stretched around. Deciding to take advantage of what she was offering, Wyatt pressed his palm against the back of her head, encouraging her to take him a little deeper so he could cum directly down her throat if that's what she wanted. He groaned as she took rope after thick rope of his hot semen. The muscles of her throat constricting rhythmically around the head of his cock as she swallowed his gift.

He stared at her in stunned silence as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and climbed to her feet. "I'll start the shower for you so you can get warmed up a bit before dinner," she offered, walking away as he leaned down to finally finish removing his boots, confused as to whether he was dreaming or if she'd really just done that with no expectation of having him get her off in return.

Tucking a wayward strand of hair behind her ear, Meghan placed a casserole in front of Wyatt an hour later, "Okay, be honest with me," she murmured, pulling out the chair beside him.

Picking up his fork, Wyatt dug into his meal, exhausted after a long day in the cold. When she'd texted him asking if they could have dinner and hook up, he'd debated telling her no, that he needed a hot shower and to sleep. Now that she'd peppered him with kisses, given him a blow job and put a warm meal in front of him though? Now he wanted her to offer him a hot meal and her body every damn day. He nodded at her as he chewed, already piling more onto his fork for the next mouthful.

"It's good?" she prompted. Wyatt nodded, not bothering to talk as he shovelled the next forkful into his mouth. Meghan grinned, please he liked her cooking. Dixon had always liked her homemade casseroles and lasagnas, it was nice to know he hadn't been lying to her about being a good cook, like he had been about his faithfulness and his 'responsible' management of their money. She sighed, thinking about what a headache their separation agreement had been so far, even with all her lawyer's help.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes," Meghan giggled, pleased when Wyatt tried to get up and serve himself seconds. "Let me get it," she offered, taking his plate.

Watching her back from his chair, Wyatt wondered why Dixon had cheated. Their house was incredible, with a double garage, three bathrooms, a hot tub, and a mancave in the basement. Hobson was great, he listened to commands well enough, loved Meg and got along with Scooby. And then there was Meg, and Meg was unreal.

Wyatt had never been treated so well by a woman in his entire life, not even by his own damn mother. They'd been seeing each other for a few weeks now and all the woman did was fuckin' give. Dixon was a fuckin' tool. If Wyatt had ever been lucky enough to have a setup this nice he would make damn sure Meghan felt wanted, loved and appreciated, he thought, thanking her as she returned to the table with seconds for him.

"Hey," Wyatt murmured later that night as they sat on her couch watching a movie, his arm slung carelessly around her shoulders.

"Yeah?" Meghan murmured, her eyes still on the tv as she cuddled against his side.

"Can I take you to bed or would that be weird for you, to do that here?" he asked, studying her face for any trace of discomfort.

"Right this second?" she asked, glancing up at him, the movie forgotten.

"Right this second," he clarified with a devilish smile.

"I thought you were tired?" Meghan objected.

His grin widening, Wyatt shrugged, "you're worth the effort," he teased. "I'd like to return the favour you gave me early now that I've got my second wind."

"You don't have to do that," she objected, yawning gently.

"You're exhausted," he realized.

"So are you," Meg pointed out with another less covert yawn.

"Okay, counteroffer, can I take you bed so we can get some shut eye and I'll get ya off in the morning instead?" he suggested.

Meg smirked, "are sleepovers okay?"

Wyatt shrugged, "they're alright with me if they're alright with you."

"Okay," Meghan agreed, turning off the tv as Wyatt helped her to her feet.

As she climbed the stairs to the bed she'd shared with Dixon, Meghan waited for the guilt to set in, for any trace of awkwardness or reluctance to arise. Instead, she jumped when Wyatt swatted her bottom to get her moving. Turning over her shoulder, she arched a brow at him.

"What? How am I supposed to keep my hands to myself with that ass in my face?" he teased.

Pausing on the stairs, Meghan held her tongue even though all she wanted was reassurance he meant that. 'Confidence. Trust. Trust he means it', she coached herself, grinning at his compliment as she raced the rest of the way up the stairs.

"Okay, give me a second," Meghan begged, closing the door on Wyatt abruptly as she disappeared into her bedroom, leaving him alone and confused in the hallway.

"Okay!" she called from the other side of the door a moment later.

Opening the door, Wyatt stepped into the room, his brows knit together. The woman was already in bed, with the blanket pulled up to her chin, her clothes in a pile on the floor next to her. "The fuck ya doing?" he asked in confusion.

Blushing, Meghan sat up, holding the covers over her chest, "I -- uh -I'm kinda shy about being naked in front of other people, I was gonna turn off the light, but I figured you'd need it, so I..."

If anything, Wyatt was looking at her even more confused now. "You know I've seen you naked before, right?" He asked, coming to sit beside her on the bed.

"Yeah...but I'd had more than a little to drink and..." Meghan trailed off, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

At a loss for words, Wyatt just continued to stare at her, trying to piece things together. She looked defeated again, like she had outside the club when she'd thought he'd been teasing her. After their first encounter she'd always managed to keep a shirt on during their romps. "What are you insecure about exactly?" he asked, realization dawning on him.