A Hobson's Choice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm, uh, a little overweight and my stomach is..." Meghan began as Wyatt deadpanned.

"You're insane, you're beautiful, so what if your stomach isn't flat? Neither is mine, am I not sexy to you?" he asked, trying to show her how fucked her logic was.

"Dixon used to say -"

"Yeah, we've established your husband is a douche, I'm not him. I don't give a fuck what he used to say to you Meg, he's wrong. You're sexy as hell. All of you. Fuck sleep. We're doing this now, so I can prove it to you." Wyatt insisted.

When Meghan just continued to sit there wide eyed, he continued. "I'm gonna need you to drop the sheet and keep the light on 'cause I'm a visual guy. Let's leave fumbling in the dark for the teenagers, yeah?" He teased with a lopsided grin.

"Uh, I-" Meg mumbled, a deep blush on her cheeks as Wyatt leaned in to brush her hair away from her shoulder and kiss her neck.

"You smell amazing," he murmured, his free hand grazing her hip as he kissed her jaw, "how he lost sight of how incredible you are is beyond me," he continued, tugging the sheet down to her hips gently as she reached up to fist her hands into the material at his shoulders.

"Wyatt -" she begged, not sure if she wanted him to stop or keep going.

"You're beautiful," he promised, palming her breast gently as he dipped his lips to hers, whispering over them with his words.

"Please," she whispered, her eyes squeezed shut.

Leaning away from her, Wyatt tugged his shirt over his head, tossing it to the floor as he stood and popped the button on his pants, shoving them and his boxer briefs off his legs. Approaching the bed, he fisted the blankets and tossed them aside, revealing the woman hiding beneath them to him fully. "The man has a screw loose," he muttered to himself as his eyes trailed the curves and contours of Meghan's voluptuous body.

Crawling onto the bed, he tugged her thighs over his shoulders as he kissed the skin on the inside of her right thigh gently. "Wyatt," she began before he cut her off.

"l want to," he reassured her as he dropped his head, pressing a kiss to her shaved lips before parting them with his tongue.

"Oh god, Wyatt," Meghan whispered, her words moving over her lips like a prayer as she shivered.

Grinning against her sex, Wyatt twisted his head to the side and nipped her inner thigh gently, liking his name on her tongue. Returning his mouth to her pussy, he closed his eyes as he ate, trying to focus in on her every clench and shudder, determined to finish her as quickly as possible...so he could do it again.

Feeling her thighs tightening on his face a few minutes later, he hummed against her dripping snatch as her fingers glided into his hair, her nails scrapping gently against his scalp. "Wyatt," she begged, her voice beginning to crack as she shuddered and rolled her hips against his teasing tongue.

Sucking gently on her clit, Wyatt peppered it with his tongue to a staccato beat. Above him, Meghan tensed, her fingers curling as her thighs trembled as her body snapped, her pelvis tilting towards him as her back arched and a scream emanated from deep in her chest. Pleased, he redoubled his efforts, enjoying her shrieks as he pushed her over the edge again a minute later, one hand anchoring her thigh to his shoulder, the other firm on her pelvis, reaching down to hold her slick lips open for him.

When his chin was saturated in her cum, Wyatt pressed one last tender kiss to her clit before pulling back, wiping at his damp face with the back of his hairy forearm. Brows narrowing, Wyatt was stunned to find Meghan crying, silent tears rolling down her cheeks as she stared up at the ceiling. "Meg?" he questioned, wondering just what it was he'd done wrong.

Wiping at her face with the heels of her palms, Meghan tried desperately to stop her tears, hoping he wouldn't think she was crazy. "Sorry -- that was just really powerful for me," she murmured, hoping he'd except it as nothing more than a physical reaction, not willing to admit she'd never been loved like that before. That she'd never felt so wanted.

Frowning, Wyatt lay down beside her, pulling her into a spooning position, with her back to his chest. Nuzzling her hair off her neck, he kiss the column gently, "You're a beautiful woman and I'm a lucky man to be able to touch you," he whispered in her ear, making her cry harder.

Meghan held her breath as his hand slid down her side, caressing her hip before sliding forward, slipping his hand down to her pelvis and then between her legs. "I don't know if I'll ever get enough of you," he teased, trying to lighten the mood as he rubbed her clit gently, encouraging her to lift her leg with a gentle nudge of his knee.

"Why are you like this?" she whispered as he lined himself up, his cock head poking gently against her dripping opening.

"Like what?" he asked, thrusting gently as her knees fell together and she leaned forward lightly to accommodate him.

Fondling her breast, Wyatt groaned as he sunk deep into her heat, without waiting, he pulled her tight to his chest and began thrusting, her wetness making her ass slide against his skin. Kissing her shoulder with open mouthed kisses, the words 'so good to me,' died on Meghan's tongue as his talented fingers found her clit again as they reached around her.

"That's right gorgeous, cum for me again," Wyatt murmured into her ear, licking the gently curved shell as she trembled in his arms. He grinned, knowing she was only seconds away from snapping. Her cunt would contract around his cock, clenching and squeezing as she drenched his dick and the sheets beneath them. In truth, Meghan was so wet from the other orgasms, he was starting to glide with little friction, he wanted her to cum so he could feel the tight grip of her pussy again and cum.

"Wyatt!" she bellowed, her ass cocked back against his hips, her back arched away from him, her breast pressed into his palm as his other hand danced over her clit. One hand clenching a fist full of his hair, the other on his hip, holding him still and deep within her, Meghan broke, her tears coming in heavy sobs as her cunt rippled around him.

"Meg," he grunted, biting her shoulder gently as her orgasm triggered his, his hips snapping against hers aggressively before he shuddered and grunted, releasing deep within her. Wrapping his arms around her, Wyatt cradled Meghan in his arms as she cried, knowing this release had less to do with what had just physically transpired and everything to do with whatever she was going through.

Sighing, Wyatt closed his eyes and kissed her head. "I'm sorry he hurt you, but you'll be alright, healing just takes time," he murmured, determined to hold her until she stopped crying.

"More, Wyatt, give me more," Meghan whispered, her eyes closed.

Smirking, Wyatt withdrew and rolled her onto her back as he climbed on top of her. "More?" he teased, dragging the tip of his tongue along her collarbone as he held himself aloft on his hands and knees.

"More," she agreed, opening her glassy eyes, staring up at him, finally feeling safe to announce her desires aloud. He dragged his gaze over her body, his mouth quirking with appreciation as his eyes lingered on her hips and breasts. Finally feeling safe enough to lay before him bare as the lamp bathed her in light, Meghan allowed herself a small smile. The returning grin he tossed her was boyish and full of promise as she hooked her ankles over his ass.

"Then more is what you'll have," he teased, dipping his face to kiss her.

~ ~ ~

The next morning, Wyatt yawned as daylight fluttered through the curtains of an unfamiliar bedroom. Blinking, he glanced down at the pretty brunette head tucked into the crook of his arm, a warm thigh draped over his, and remembered where he was. Turning his gaze to the ceiling, his mouth fell into a firm flat line, this felt nice. Too damn nice. He closed his eyes as his morning wood twitched against Meg's thigh. Fuck.

Three times last night and he still had wood? Wyatt sighed, hoping his vigour had cured Meghan's insecurities. He'd gone out of his way the previous evening to touch every part of her while he showered her in compliments. Friends with benefits didn't do shit like that. He grimaced. He really was hopeless. So much for keeping things casual. He shouldn't be eating dinner with her, in her home. Or going out of his way to make her feel desirable. Ryan would laugh at him right now for simping over her; but fuck him if she wasn't exactly what he'd wanted as a younger man.

Rolling slightly, Wyatt tucked a strand of hair over her ear, his knuckles grazing her cheek as she slept. She really was beautiful...and sweet, and thoughtful, and giving and...Christ. Was he falling for her? Extracting himself from the bed, Wyatt stood beside her sleeping form for a moment debating what to do. Should he leave? Text her a 'thanks for the meal' and that they should do this again sometime? Should he have left last night before they fell asleep? Fuck, he had no idea how to not be committed.

He frowned as she began to stir, "Wyatt?" she murmured, blinking up at him as she rolled to face him.

Closing his eyes, Wyatt sighed, "yeah, I'm here Meg, go back to sleep Sweetheart, I'm just going to the bathroom," he muttered. 'Sweetheart? What the fuck Wyatt?', he thought to himself in annoyance, as he stomped out of the room.

"Do you want breakfast?" Meghan asked a few moments later, rapping gently on the bathroom door.

"Yeah, sounds good," he muttered.

"Are you okay to come to the fresh market with me downtown? I'll grab the stuff for those omelettes of yours?" she offered, wondering if he'd want to continue hanging out with her after how attentive he'd been the previous night.

Sighing, Wyatt washed his hands, relenting to his emotions, finally admitting that seeing where things went with Meg wasn't exactly the worst thing he could do. "Yeah, I'd like that, we can finish the movie from last night after and take the dogs for a walk too," he offered, deciding if they were gonna do this, he wasn't gonna half ass it.

A small grin crept over his lips as he opened the door only to be greeted by the brilliance of Meghan's smile.

~ ~ ~

"So what are you and this girl with the great ass?" Ryan asked a few weeks later, replacing his seven wood before shouldering his bag, falling into step beside Wyatt.

"Her name is Meg, and I'm not really sure what we are," Wyatt muttered, his eyes fixed on his ball another hundred yards up the fairway.

Ryan's face scrunched in annoyance, "well why don't you ask her?"

Shrugging, Wyatt sighed, "she's going through a separation, I don't wanna pressure her into anything when she's vulnerable and trying to work through what she wants this new chapter in her life to look like. Her ex didn't treat her right, made her feel shitty about herself."

"But you like her, as more than a friend with a hot bod you get to touch," Ryan objected.

"Yeah, we've definitely been crossing the 'friends with benefits' line a lot lately," Wyatt acknowledged, setting down his bag as he pulled out his pitching wedge.

"How? Sleepovers?" Ryan asked, hands on his hips, waiting for Wyatt to take his shot. "Nice chip buddy," he added as Wyatt's ball landed a foot from the pin.

"Thanks, and yeah sleepovers, weekends together, and uh, favours. She asked me to let out her dog last week for her. I grabbed her spare key off her from work since she couldn't leave. Still got it. Not sure how to feel about it. I don't know if she expects me to give her one to my place now or not." He explained, watching as Ryan walked to the other end of the green with his putter, annoyance on his face.

"Sounds serious to me. You like fuckin' her?" he asked, lining up his shot.

"Course," Wyatt muttered, a slight blush on his cheeks, thinking about how intimate and passionate their sex had been the last time he'd seen her.

"You think about fuckin' other women?" Ryan pushed, taking his shot, grinning when Wyatt pulled the pin for him and the ball landed in the hole.

"No. You know me, I'm a one woman kinda guy," Wyatt muttered.

"So, you want her to be your girlfriend?" Ryan asked, taking the pin from Wyatt as the other man gathered his own putter and sunk his ball.

"I don't know what I want. I really like her, being with her makes me happy and I highly doubt she'd turn out to be like Sonya, but I'm still hesitant to jump in with both feet again. I feel ashamed saying it, but I don't want to give her the power to fuck with my heart," Wyatt admitted sheepishly as they headed to the next hole, not entirely sure she didn't already hold that ability.

Ryan shrugged and clapped his friend on the shoulder, "we've been friends for what? Thirty years? There's no shame in admitting that, not with me. Hell, out of the two of us, I'm the chicken. Why do you think I gotta have at least two at a time? Watching what you've gone through over the years? Nah, I'm staying the hell away from monogamy, bachelorhood will do me just fine."

"So I should back off? Not see her as often?" Wyatt asked, annoyed by how fiercely his heart objected to the suggestion.

"Nah, jump in with both feet, get hurt again, ask her to let ya be her man, it's what you do," Ryan counselled, stepping up to the next tee as he grabbed his driver from his bag.

Wyatt waited in silence until after he swung, "so I should ask her to be my girlfriend? End the farce and quit dancing around it?"

Ryan laughed, his eyes twinkling as he grinned at his friend, "nah, you should ask her if You can be Her man. Sounds like her ex was a douchebag, don't make it sound like you'd own her in anyway, and I bet ya any money she'll say yes. Women love that shit. 'Being attentive to our vocabulary'. Makes us seem more sensitive."

Rolling his eyes, Wyatt lined up his shot, positioning his driver next to his ball, frowning, he opted to hold his cards for at least a few more weeks, he didn't want to rush Meg, 'attentive vocabulary' or not. He glanced over at Ryan, annoyance to see how smug the man looked. "You'd make some woman a great husband if you actually wanted to try a committed relationship, ya know, since you're so fuckin' sensitive and in tune with women's feelings," he informed the other man, as his club hovered next to the ball.

"Yeah? How about ya try a little more sarcasm next time? Go fuck yourself, Wyatt. Now take your damn shot and quit wasting time," Ryan snapped good humouredly.

~ ~ ~

"Oh god," Meghan moaned as Wyatt slipped his hand into her jeans, rubbing her clit with small circles as he pressed hot kisses to her neck. She gasped as her palms slid over his biceps and shoulders, clawing at his t-shirt as he held her pinned against his bedroom wall. "Skin to skin," she pleaded breathlessly as he dipped a finger inside her and curled the thick digit towards himself, causing her to close her eyes and thrust against him.

"That's right baby, enjoy it," he teased, nipping her earlobe as she sighed in pleasure, her hands fisting in his t-shirt as she rocked against his probing finger, slick with her arousal.

Popping the button on his jeans with his free hand, he reached up and tugged a hand from his shirt, guiding it into his own pants encouragingly, shoving away his underwear. "Oh yeah," he groaned, burying his face in her orchid scented hair as her soft fingers circled his hot length and began to pump in time with his thrusting finger. "Mmmm," he grunted as she leaned forward and latched her mouth to his neck, sucking gently on the skin between her lips.

"No more teasing," she pleaded, nipping the suckled skin.

Nodding his agreement, Wyatt withdrew his hand and palmed her hips, catching his thumbs in the waistband of her jeans as she continued to stroke him, his pre-cum dampening her wrist. Taking her underwear with them, he sent her pants cascading to the floor before hooking his hands under her thighs, hoisting her up against the wall in only her tank top. He delighted in her surprised cry as she released his member to throw her arms around his neck. "Hold on tight," he teased with a devilish smile as he angled his hips, aligning himself.

He held her gaze as he thrust home, sinking into her delicious heat bareback, thoroughly enjoying the tight grip of her cunt as it took hold of his cock. "You feel so damn good," Wyatt told her through grit teeth as he held deep within her.

"More," Meghan whispered, unsure if she was asking for him to move, or for more compliments to fall off his tongue so she could hoard them and recall them when she was feeling self conscious. Wyatt didn't give a shit about her stretch marks or the extra bit of weight on her lower body.

They'd been fucking for twelve weeks and the closest he'd come to insulting her, had been groaning how much he liked gripping her 'thick ass' as he railed her from behind. She smirked at the memory, unable to take offence considering how enthused he had looked in the bathroom mirror as he plowed her doggy style, watching his cock disappear into her tight sheath while he had her bent over the vanity.

"You got it baby," Wyatt swore, his fingers digging deeper into her thighs as he pumped his thick length into her a little faster, his stubble scraping against the delicate skin of her collarbone as he showered her shoulder and neck with kisses.

"So good," Meghan panted breathlessly as her pussy squelched loudly around his powerful thrusts. "I'm so fucking wet," she whispered into his ear, "I love your cock," she added as her breasts giggled against his chest, her nipples beading with every jarring thrust of his powerful hips.

"I love it when you talk dirty," he grunted, shuddering as he jerked at her words, trying his best to hold back his orgasm. Meg had slowly come out of her shell in the last few weeks, regaining small parts of herself in her husband's absence. He couldn't imagine the girl he'd met months ago, the one that had blushed into her tea at the smallest compliment, saying shit like this to him.

"Deeper, baby, fuck me harder," Meghan begged, tossing her head back against the wall as she ground her hips in small circles against his pelvis, squeezing his cock tighter as he buried it in her slick heat. She smiled, embracing her sexuality, determined to reclaim the woman she'd been before Dixon.

Pulling her away from the wall, Wyatt sat on the bed, releasing her thighs so he could lay back on the mattress, his feet flat on the floor. "Oh, god, yesss," Meg moaned, placing her hands on his chest as she shifted her weight to her knees and leaned forward, working her hips as she rode him, taking control.

Caressing her hips, encouraging her movement, Wyatt smiled up at her closed eyes and open mouth, enjoying the pleasure on her face. Reaching between them with one hand, he watched as Meghan pleasured herself, the pad of her finger pressing light circles over her clit as she milked him with her wet cunt. "Faster baby," he panted between grit teeth, wanting her to get off while also needing more friction to get himself there too.

Her own pleasure momentarily forgotten, Meghan flashed him a grin before unseating herself, stretching her leg out behind herself for the ground as she lowered herself between his legs. "Hey, where are you-" Wyatt began to protest before her mouth engulfed his cock head and shut him up.

Eyes widening, Wyatt watched as her head bobbed enthusiastically, one hand on his hip, the other pumping the base of his shaft as she sucked him. Brushing her hair off the side of her face, he held it out of the way for her as she took him deeper, the feeling causing his fingers to tighten in her hair. "Fuck Meg," he gasped, still not quite used to how ready and willing she was to deep throat him. "Meg, stop, I'm gonna-" he tried to warn her, tugging gently on her hair, trying to get her to back off.