A Hole Between Rooms Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother notices sound from his sister's room through a hole.
3k words
4.26
41.9k
51

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After escaping to my room I sat down in my chair and considered what had just happened. I wrote everything down, then laid on my bed pondering what the next steps could/should be. More than ever, I felt an attraction to my sister. But considering how kind and loving she is, I could never lose that in my life. I decided to sleep on it, but after turning out the lights, I was bombarded with my horniness. I tried to ignore it, but the building feeling of need won out.

I undid the button on the front of my pants and pulled out my cock. I was determined to make as little noise as possible, though. Toward that end, rather than use lube, I decided to go dry. I went to pull out my phone but didn't find it in my pocket or on my nightstand. Instead of getting up to look for it, I just pressed ahead. I certainly didn't need any extra stimulation. I continued, getting to a really good place. I'm big into edging to maximize release, so was coming down from a wave of pleasure, though hadn't cum yet, when there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, smart guy, you lose your phone?" I heard coming from the other side of my door. It was Eve, and I detected a teasing note in her voice. I've given her a hard time in the past for her carelessness regarding phones, so she loves to needle me when she gets a chance. She must have come across my phone in the den.

I froze. I was laying on my bed, over the covers with dick in hand. She knocked again. I desperately tried to think of something to say. My lights were out and she had to think I'm asleep, right? I stayed still, not moving. If I ever wanted to know how I react under pressure, now I do. She knocks again, harder this time.

"Hey, Jay? You in there?" said Eve, a tone of boredom coming through.

"I'll be out in a second", I responded, trying to buy time, but it came out weak, my voice dry. I coughed, and what came next...well...

"What was that?" said Eve, and the doorknob turned. It's worth noting that the previous people who lived in this home didn't put locks on the basement bedrooms. I presume they were kids' rooms. This thought angrily streamed through my head as I chastised myself for not installing my own lock long ago.

The door opened hesitantly. "I didn't catch that," she said, light spilling into the room in a wave starting at the door and expanding across the floor toward my bed. It's as if I were experiencing it in slowed time. My mind blanked and I reacted on instinct. I rolled myself toward the other side of the bed, facing away from the door. Light splayed over me, hitting the wall I'm facing now, Eve's silhouette visible as a shadow.

"I'll be out in a minute," I said, my voice weirdly calm.

"It's fine, you just left your phone out there." She walked over, and I heard her drop the phone on my nightstand. "Are you sure you're okay? You're acting like you're sick," I heard over my shoulder as her shadow grew larger. She walked closer and touched my side as though to lean over me, then I heard a gasp. She'd obviously seen my dick, which was still hard as a rock and jutting out at 90 degrees from me.

There's this maddening pause as she seemed to freeze, then said "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you! I thought you had your headphones on, sorry!" and she walked out, closing the door behind her. I stayed still in that position, mortified.

My sister just saw my dick. Granted, I've been told I have a nice dick, but still. This wasn't part of the plan. Hell, there wasn't even a plan yet!

Eventually, I rolled back over and stared at the ceiling. That was a very unexpected turn of events. Now I have THIS to think about, and the situation has gotten out of control. Also out of control is this raging erection. Seriously, I'm hard as diamond, and the one large vein wrapping around the side of my pole seemed extra angry. I go back at it, figuring there's no reason to hide now, and got some lube out for good measure. I was beating my cock like it owes me money, making both wet sounds and the bed creak. When I came, it was the best orgasm I think I've ever had. The intensity surprised me and I ended up letting out a groan that I've rarely had a problem suppressing.

Immediately after that, I set my alarm and went to sleep.

The next day I woke up, having had a dream about something I couldn't remember, but knowing it was pleasant. I considered what I wanted to have for breakfast, then last night rushed back to me. For a moment, I could convince myself I had dreamt it all, but that illusion didn't last.

My sister saw my dick. And it probably wasn't a flattering view either. My only consolation is I was hard. If someone is going to see you naked, you'll at least want to be aroused to look your best, or maybe that's just me.

I got up, and carefully listened at the door to tell if Eve is out there. Silence. I opened the door and used the bathroom, then headed upstairs; I could smell food cooking.

Nola, my other sister, was making waffles at the counter. It's worth knowing that she's had professional training and her food is always to die for.

"Mornin' Jay. Can you hand me the milk?" she said, gesturing with her hips to the table, a gallon of the white stuff on it. I walked over and brought the jug to her. "How are you?" I asked, hugging her. She poured some milk into the waffle batter.

"Good as can be expected." She goes on to discuss family things unrelated to this story. After several minutes of discussion, she says "Now, do you want chocolate chips or no?"

"Absolutely."

"How much?" She gestures vaguely to the bag of chocolate chips.

"Measure with your heart," I said, walking over to the fridge and getting some orange juice. Nola used a generous amount of chips in the next waffle for me.

At this moment, Eve walked in. She rounded the same corner I came through. We locked eyes, she smiles and comes over, saying something about the waffles. She gave me one of those side hugs, putting her head on my shoulder as she talked to Nola. I reciprocated, putting my arm around her and squeezing.

The conversation progresses, and Nola comments "So how are you two getting along down there? Either of you tried to kill the other yet?".

Eve responded, "Things are great, we've been watching some movies and hanging out, though he's been hiding in his room most days."

"What, Jay hiding away in his little goblin lair? I'm shocked and appalled." Nola retorted evenly, putting waffles on two plates and handing them to us. Nola then put bacon on the grill, filling the air with the crackling smell. Soon after, our cousins May came in followed by June, no doubt drawn by their noses.

I'm not a fan of meat, so I picked up my plate and headed downstairs. Despite their jokes, I really do prefer to spend my time downstairs and especially in my room. I have everything set up exactly how I like it. I was headed that way when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Eve sat down on the couch, saying "let's watch something" and patting the spot next to her.

I gave in, sitting down and handing her the remote. She muddled through the tv guide while I picked at my food. Thoughts swirled in my head as I considered everything. Given her attitude this morning, I thought it's safe to say she didn't think of me like some monstrous troll living next to her, so that's a plus. I finished my food just as she settled on some baking show and then ate herself. After a few minutes, she finished her waffles, then laid down on the couch but this time, her head was on my lap. This was...not the usual. I can vaguely think of some instances in our past, but her go-to is to put her legs on my legs.

A big part of me wanted to ignore this development and not read into it, but...I couldn't help it. My mind wandered and my dick started growing. Her head was laying on the middle of my thighs, giving my little guy some space to move into without coming into contact with her. I worked to control my breathing.

As she was facing the tv, she used her hand to tap my knee and said "Hey, I'm sorry about barging in last night. I would have bet good money you were using your headphones and didn't hear me at the door."

"It's fine, these things happen. I'm kind of surprised one of us hadn't walked in on the other before now," I said

"Yeah, I thought about that too. We've always respected each other's space," She said.

Now thoughts of the hole started to surface and I was feeling guilty. It was never my intent to spy on her when the hole was made, but I couldn't let it go further. I considered my words carefully.

"On that note, I still need to fix that hole in the wall," I said without inflection.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, it just has a post-it note covering. I still need to get some kind of gasket to fill the space," I said.

"Oh, there's a problem with the ethernet I'm guessing?" she said, then "Wait, that covering is just a piece of paper? That's eye-opening."

That wasn't the response I expected. "What do you mean?" I said.

She laughs lightly, "Nothing, forget it".

"What is it?" I ask.

"Well-" she began, then rolls herself over to face me rather than the tv, head still on my legs. As she turned, her eyes were confronted with a very hard tent showing through my pants. Then, the last thing I expected, she laughed hard, almost uncontrollably. I became visibly uncomfortable.

"No, I'm so sorry Jay, I didn't mean to laugh, I was just so surprised and it hit me funny," she says, grinning from ear to ear. "You don't find this hilarious?"

"More just humiliating" I responded, my heart almost beating out of my chest.

"Aw, Jay, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Seriously. Anyway, I was gonna say before that the post-it fix makes sense since I'm hearing more typing sounds come from your room when you work than before." She said, her head still on my legs, she eyes still facing me. She mostly kept eye contact, although she looked at my tent more than once.

"Oh, uh, sorry about that. You never said anything?" I offer.

"It didn't bother me, I don't care about sound coming from around the house." She explained. What am I supposed to read from that response?

"Hey, you want to smoke?" she asked, her head STILL on my legs, her eyes STILL looking at me over my tent.

"Sure, you got grass?" I said, not having any of my own. I don't smoke pot much, I got little bitch lungs. I mostly use edibles.

"For sure" she responds, then bounced off the couch and went to her room. She's so graceful in any move she makes. She used to do ballet and it shows.

I rearrange my pants to get in a more comfortable position, then continued my breathing exercises.

Eve returned, her wood box of goodies set down on the table. She pulled out a joint, put it in her mouth, then lit it. After a couple of puffs, she handed it to me. I took a couple of puffs while she oriented herself leaning against me on the couch, her head on my shoulder. I put my left arm around her, as it's the only comfortable position, but it didn't hurt that this got us close. She was wearing a tank-top shirt, a bra, and PJ pants. (I've noticed that we are always in PJs, but we seldom leave the house, so I don't think it's weird. IDK, you tell me.

While puff-and-passing, she changed the show to Seinfeld. We grew up on the stuff, it's a comfort show in the family. After the first episode, she got up to go piss and a thought comes into my head. There's a Seinfeld episode where the characters have this competition about who can last longest without masturbating. I have never googled something faster. I found the season and episode it was, then changed the next episode to that one. Again, I had no end-game here, just going with the vibe.

I took another puff and finished the 2nd joint just as Eve wandered back in. "That's some good stuff I got us, I almost cracked my head when I got up from the toilet!" She giggled to herself and sat back down, leaning against me. I braced myself for the episode to begin. She and I have both seen every episode multiple times. As soon as this began, she would know what the story was and I didn't know how she would respond.

Before pressing play, however, she turned to me "Hey, can you get me some water? My mouth is dry as hell." As though to make her point, she stuck out her tongue and panted like a dog. This is typical sibling manipulation, and it always works for her. I got up and headed to the little kitchenette we have in the corner of the den. I started to get two glasses out, then had a half-formed idea of something and put the second one away. I filled the glass and was heading back when I heard the episode begin. I gave her the water, then sat back down. I did notice, however, that she snuck a glance at my crotch when she thought I wasn't looking.

She took a drink, then set it down on the table and leaned into me again. The episode continued, but she didn't address it. I waited several minutes, then picked up the glass and took a drink myself. Instead of putting it back on the table, though, I held it in my hand, resting against my right leg. As Eve was on my left if she wanted to drink she would need to reach down and over me to do so. This wasn't a well-thought-out plan, I'll admit, but can you blame me? I was working with half the blood in my brain I usually have!

Finally, she looked, saw the drink, then reached over with her left hand toward the glass. Problem is, she missed and touched my dick. She looked back, said something like "my bad" and grabbed the cup. I was in agony with horniness.

It's at this point the main thrust of the Seinfeld episode came into focus and the gang was discussing the bet they'll have, though it's clouded by 90's era innuendo.

Suddenly, Eve turned to me "Is THAT what's going on? I saw you put this episode on next, I was wondering why you did that. And it explains so much!" She looked at me, seemingly happy to figure out the puzzle that had bothered her.

I paused. I didn't know she saw me changing episodes and felt embarrassed. My cheeks flushed and I could only get out "Uhm, no, that's not a thing", I'm just a wizard with words, huh?

"Is there any reason you're hard all the time, or are you just glad to see me?" she asked, making the old joke to seemingly try and lighten the mood, she had this small grin on her face.

"Just...things have been tense lately. That's all." As I said this, I inwardly cringed. Completely unhelpful statement-making.

"Tense? Tense how? Work?" she asked, leaning into me, face turned back to the tv, though she had turned the volume down.

At this moment, my dick was still crazy hard and the outline was painfully visible. I tried moving a little to reposition myself, but all it ended up doing was causing my dick to bob in my pants. She looked down at this, obviously noticing the movement.

"Okay, full disclosure, I'm in a mental place I don't know the best way out of. Here's what happened." I proceeded to explain how the night before I had heard noises coming from her room, then listened at the hole and that set off the chain of events. Throughout this, she first seemed concerned, then just amused. I didn't mention the Instagram usage, though.

"Dude, I thought you were going to tell me you had some medical condition!" She laughed, her hand finding my knee as she continued laughing. "But something I don't get, why don't you just get yourself off and not walk around with a third leg?"

I was taken aback by her lack of giving-a-shit about me having overheard her porn and responded honestly.

"It's just mostly a concern about sound. My bed frame is squeaky and..." I trailed off, losing the thought.

"OH! You were concerned about me hearing YOU?" she said. I nodded. "I don't think you have to worry about that, I haven't heard anything before now. When you were listening, what EXACTLY did you hear?"

I told her about the porn sounds I overheard, describing the audio.

"I know exactly what video you're talking about. You didn't hear anything else?" I shook my head, "Listen, I was knuckles-deep inside myself at that point. If you didn't hear those sounds, I doubt I'd be able to hear you. I can just keep the video volume a little lower if you like," she said.

"You do whatever you want, I was just feeling guilty for having overheard you. I worried you would be angry with me," I admitted.

"Nah, you're good, little bro. You should take care of yourself, don't want you walking around bricked-up around the rest of the family," and with that, she got up, snuck one last glance at my dick, then went to her room.