A Hole Between Rooms Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother notices sound from his sister's room through a hole.
2.9k words
4.48
36.4k
42

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she closed the door, I was left sitting on the couch considering where things went from here. This was certainly an interesting position to be in. I had an impulse to go back to my room and think about things, but with Eve in her room, and the hole still being there, it didn't feel like a good thinking place.

Instead, I took our plates back upstairs and started cleaning all the dishes left over from others' breakfast. I like doing the dishes, it allows me to focus on something and zone out a bit. I brought my headphones and would normally be listening to a podcast or something, but instead just wore them in noise-canceling mode, blocking out the world.

I spent probably half an hour cleaning, thinking. After having considered a lot, here's where I'm at. If Eve finds me physically attractive and is interested in fooling around, I'm down for experimenting. But there's no interest in my mind for an actual romantic relationship. I look into the long term, and it's just not viable. Plus, she's not my usual type.

And so, with that in mind, I decided that the next step is CAREFUL escalation. I don't want to move too fast and have one of my closest family relationships blow up. I feel like that's relatable to everyone at some level.

Having these conclusions in my mind, I was finishing cleaning up when I felt a hand caressing my back. I turned, shifting my headphones off my ear.

"You didn't have to clean up after everyone by yourself," said Nola. I turned and smiled at her.

"It's a good time to think" I responded, getting another cup of orange juice from the fridge.

"What's on your mind, today?" She asked, pouring herself coffee and leaning against the counter.

"Oh, just coming to resolutions about what I need to do. First on the list is a few errands. Thanks for breakfast, by the way, it was perfect as always," I said.

Nola smiled, and for the first time, I noticed that her's and Eve's smiles are just about identical. I had never noticed that before. Family genes run strong, it seems.

"Such a charmer. So what errands are on your list? I could do with getting out of the house", she said.

"Nothing crazy, just a run to home depot and maybe one other place," I said.

"Want some company? I'm going a lil crazy being cooped up in here most days!" she said. Nola doesn't have a car, hasn't for years. There was an incident (not her fault) that led to her having some PTSD and so relies on the rest of us and Uber for transportation.

"Sure, I'm going to take a shower and get ready, say 30 minutes?"

"Deal."

Cut to us getting in my car.

"So what are you getting at home depot?" she asked, using the visor mirror to check her makeup.

"I need to get a gasket for the hole in our wall", I replied, focusing my attention on a driver going far too fast beside us.

"What? What hole? And who's us?" She demands, putting away her lip balm and turning to me.

As soon as she said that, I realized the mistake I made. Nola is a loving elder sibling, about 4 years older than Eve who is 1 year older than me, but she has to be the most drama and gossip-obsessed person I know. She has no shame in prying for details.

"Uh, well, there was a problem with the internet and I needed a connection to the modem in Eve's room, so we drilled a hole between rooms and ran an ethernet cord, but we need a gasket or something to seal it," I said.

She seemed to lose interest fast when she started hearing technical terms. Nola is a master chef but needs assistance opening PDFs. Quickly, though, she perked up a bit.

"Oh, that reminds me, I need your help with my computer when we get back," she said. I am the IT support for literally my entire family and friend groups.

"In that case, I'll need your help on a brownie deficiency I'm struggling with" I replied, giving her a smirk. She makes the best cream cheese brownies you've ever tasted.

"I can help with that, we'll just need to make a stop for groceries before going home," she advised.

We continued to chit-chat until getting to home depot and I led her through the aisles. We got to what I needed when she had another question.

"These are kinda big, how large is the hole?" she asked.

"Well, the hole itself is a bit over an inch in diameter and the ethernet cable is much smaller. I wanted to-"

"Wait, I just thought of something, are you able to SEE into Eve's room?" Nola asked, a smirk on her mouth.

"What? No! I mean, I guess it's large enough that you could see through it, but-" she cuts me off.

"How long has there been a hole you could see through?!" she questioned, her smile growing bigger.

I was a bit lost for words at that moment, knowing she was teasing while also REALLY not wanting her to pry into this too much.

"I'll have you know I've been a perfect gentleman," I replied.

"Oh? Gentlemen leave peepholes in their sister's walls?" Nola pressed.

"I...there's a post-it note blocking it." I got out, trying to avoid stammerings. I wasn't worried about her actually being suspicious of anything, rather I was worried about where this would go.

"A post-it note, well, that's great! Does Eve know?"

"Of course she does! She was there when I drilled her, IT, WHEN I DRILLED THE HOLE" I stammer, having some fucking Freudian slip moment.

She put her hand over her mouth, struggling not to laugh too loud. My face started getting hot, I'm sure it was painfully visible.

"Oh my god, Jay, you're just too adorkable," she said, pulling out her phone and typing furiously. I turn my attention back to the aisle and grab what I think will work for the job.

"Let's get going," I said, pushing her towards the check-out stand. I considered what I might say that could get her to keep that moment to herself, but decided anything I say will only let her realize it bothers me that much more, so I stayed silent.

Outside we were at my car and she took a moment to smoke a cigarette. I don't partake myself. I don't begrudge anyone their vices, but I have always been concerned about her long-term health. Also, the smoke makes me sick. I sat inside the car while she finished, plotting our course to the grocery store.

She got back in, smelling faintly of smoke, and we headed out. At the store, we were getting groceries not only for brownies but for everything that the family needed. Nola had inquired on the family group chat what everyone wanted.

I parked back at the house, and Eve comes out alongside June to help carry everything in. Once inside, Nola and I are in the kitchen, putting things away, when she hands me a box of oatmeal cream pies.

"Here," she said, putting the box in my hands.

I started to put it on top of the fridge with the other snacks when she stopped me.

"No, I thought you'd want to give that to Eve," Nola said, that damn smile on her face again.

"Oh, she wanted these?" I asked.

"Well after drilling, I know that's her preference," she said, absolute delight in her eyes.

I was stunned, frozen for a moment while my brain restarted. Teasing in this family is constant, as I'm surrounded by women. I considered myself used to it, but this blindsided me.

I get red in the face again, not sure what to say. I try to laugh at it and give a flippant "fuck off" while my anxiety sky-rockets.

"Aw, little bro, I'm sorry. Don't worry, I'll only bring this up a few dozen more times, promise!"

She reiterated her intent to make me brownies, saying I'd get a double batch and asking me to look into all the pop-ups on her computer, she needed it for her studies ASAP. And with that, I was excused from the kitchen while Nola started lunch for everyone.

I headed downstairs, carrying the bag from home depot. Eve was not in the den, so I knocked on her door.

"Hey, you in?" I asked.

"Yeah, be right there," she said.

After a bit of rustling and moving about, she opened the door.

"What's up?" She asked, dressed in a robe, not opening the door all the way.

"I'm the wall repair tech, here to plug the hole," I said, motioning to my bag, which I just then noticed had the cream pies in it.

"Oh, sure, but can we do this at a later time?" She asked, still holding the door closed enough that all I could see was her.

"Nola needs me for a tech problem, and after that, I have a lot of work to catch up on, so I'd like to get this done asap, it'll only take like 5 minutes," I said.

She bit her lip, looking to the side and thinking.

"Okay, fine, but give me a minute."

She went back into her room, closing the door. I heard indistinct sounds, then she opened the door, motioning me inside.

It wasn't my first time inside her room, I've been here many times either helping her move furniture around, assisting with tech, or just talking with her when others were in the den.

I walked towards the hole when I was hit by a smell that instantly sent up triggers in my head. It was the smell of sex, unmistakable. I could never forget it. My eyes instantly shot to her bed. The covers were over the sheets, roughly made, but I spied a towel peeking out underneath. My eyes then went to her.

All at once, I put it together. Her unusual shuffling about to get to the door rather than just saying "come in", her wearing a robe, the smell, the towel. She was getting off in here just before I knocked. The expression I had must've confirmed as much because then it was her turn to blush uncontrollably.

Against my will, I started to get hard. I smiled at her, trying to put a little teasing into it, then turned to the hole and started to take out the tools needed. As I did this, I knew I was in a key moment. Just earlier that day I had resolved to slowly escalate, and here was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. Sitting on the floor, without looking at her, I considered what to say.

"So it's an everyday kinda thing, huh?" I asked, not looking at her.

She paused, then "What do you mean?"

I took a moment to look at her, giving a glance that says 'come on, be serious', then turned back to the hole. "You asked me about my habits, turn-around's fair play, sister dearest."

She sighed, "I guess so. Yeah, I got a little worked up this morning. Had to let off some steam."

"Seeing that towel, are you sure it was steam you were letting off?" I retorted, glancing again at her bed, the pink towel still just barely visible.

At this point, she was red as hell, just absolutely burning up.

"Listen to me you little shit, the teasing goes in one direction, from me to you. Also, I'm stealing your pies," she says, pulling out the box from my bag.

I then proceeded to watch her eat a cream pie, giving off some smug triumphant vibes, obviously thinking I had got them for myself. I shrugged and advised they were all hers.

Seeing that she didn't get a rise, Eve attempted a different avenue of conversation.

"So how long have you been spying on me?" she asked, a twinkle in her eyes. "How many times have you tried listening in to me?"

'Fair', I thought. "It was just the once, and that was an accident trying to figure out what the sound was. I never intended to hurt you," I said

"Oh stop being so dramatic." she said "You didn't hurt anything. It's actually kind of hot, even though you are my brother." She paused, thinking for a moment. "As long as it's listening and not peeking, that's fine with me." She said, her voice lilting as though she were a queen, deigning to let a commoner keep their head. She had this look of self-satisfaction that's hard to put into words.

While I was processing this revelation, Eve looked down at my jeans.

"Your third leg's showing again", she said.

"What can I say? Smells and sounds are my thing." I admitted.

"...wait, what? What are you talking about?" she replied, a look of confusion on her face.

"You don't smell it?" I asked.

"Smell wha-" She cut herself off, suddenly realizing for the first time what I was smelling. Her hands went to her mouth in shock, and I was hit once again with how much she and Nola looked alike.

"Get out, I can't look at you right now," she said, looking frazzled, red in the face, and freaking out just a little.

I shrugged, telling her I'm done with this side. I packed up my things, leaving the pies for her. As I was leaving, with my hand on the doorknob, I turned back to her. Gotta get the last word in when possible.

"For the record, it's a fantastic scent." I then turned and closed the door just before the shoe she threw at me could connect.

Outside in the den, I paused and considered everything that just happened. What a crazy roller coaster of emotions. Since I had a raging tent in my pants, I didn't want to stay out there long. People don't often come down, but I wasn't in the mood for more risks.

I went to my room, sitting down in front of the hole to mount this side of the gasket. I lined up the plastic tabs to connect both ends when I heard noise from Eve's side. The plastic I put on her end of the hole blocked any view, but it took me less than 3 seconds before I put my ear up to it. I closed my eyes and listened carefully.

Initially, I was about to dismiss my thoughts, surely she wouldn't go right back to getting herself off, right? Wrong. Just barely audible, the unmistakable, rhythmic sounds of a vibrator came through, going in and out of focus when I presume she was entering herself.

I couldn't help myself now, I pulled out my cock and positioned myself so I could stroke while my ear was to the hole. Again and again, I heard the telltale sounds, vibrating in and out of earshot.

I was content with that when I heard another sound, this time a gasp. I stopped stroking wanting to tell if there had been a change. Silence. Then, the vibrations start up again. The rhythm picked up, faster then slower. Waves of pleasure rippled through me as thoughts swirled in my head of what was happening just a few feet from me.

Then, another gasp, the pacing picked up and the sounds get just a little louder. God, I wished I was able to hear the sounds her pussy is making as she fucked herself. I stroked more, putting aside any ideas of edging. This was just an orgasm I needed to have.

As I reached the peak, just about to go over the cliff, I heard one more sound.

"Fuck", I heard from the other side, then "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" all said softly, yet forcefully.

This set me off, I came hard, trying to keep it on my shirt and off the electronics nearby. In the middle of an orgasm, as though from another person, I heard myself say "fuuuck". It's not loud, but it happened.

I then lay on the floor, physically spent. Endorphins and serotonin rushed through my body. I laid back on the floor and closed my eyes, just being in a zen place. Post-orgasm is one of the only times my thoughts aren't loud and bothersome.

Laying there for about 10 minutes, I then get up, grab some new clothes, and head to the shower for the second time that day. I got to the door when I heard something behind me. Eve was there with her own clothes, obviously intending to take a shower.

Feeling spent, I was about to tell her she could go first if she needed, when I see her eyes go to my chest, wide. I looked down, cum is just everywhere on it. I started panicking a little, covering myself and backing into the bathroom, intending to close the door and get some space. She instead leaned in, and with less than a couple inches from my chest, took a deep breath in through her nose. She gave me a look and nod that said "not bad", then turned back to her room. I was mortified and closed the bathroom door behind me.