A Hole in Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Baby! Thank you!"

She kissed him passionately and then sat next to him.

I was left behind, but, oh well. "Behind" was what I was, obviously, interested in the most.

The rest of my soul seemed irredeemable.

That evening Finley returned to our room in a gloomy mood. I was lying on my bed, studying, as I still wanted to be the best student, no matter how the rest of my life was going.

He went to shower and as he emerged, I noticed he had only his shorts on. His chest was naked, small droplets of water rivuleting on his nipples. Hmmmm.

He stood next to his bed and glowered at me.

"So. Payoff time."

He was so tense, like he swallowed a stick.

I felt stupid, but oh well. I wasn't going to back off now.

I was a bully again, right? I bullied him into this.

He hated me. Our friendship - gone.

And I was very familiar with not having real friends. I was surrounded with people who served the purpose before, nothing more. So, I knew how to act.

"I want you on all fours," I said firmly, eyeing him.

"So, you're really serious about that?" His voice seemed shaky.

Me, being in an asshole mode - responded: "Pretty serious. You took the money. So, it's strictly business, right?"

Finley went pale but nodded slowly, then he turned around and unhurriedly pulled down his shorts.

He leaned over the bed and crawled on it on all fours.

I was presented with his slim, perfect ass. Pearly-white and hairless with round ass cheeks.

Wow.

Between them sat a rosebud - his even more perfect tight hole. It was a really pretty view as I always thought holes were more like tightly closed puckers, not so much pink tissue to see, only a tucked fold.

Yes, he was different. Unique. A bit protruding. Pink petals folded in the form of a small star.

I sat next to his ass, looking closely. My dick... started to swell.

I raised my hand and put it on his back.

He flinched, as if startled, but said nothing.

I very slowly let my hand drift up and down his back, gently, softly stroking over his warm, smooth skin. My dick was now fully hard. Fuck! Why did his body get me so hot?

Or... was it Finley all along?

The whole him?

I leaned in a bit and kissed his hips. He jerked again, no, more like quivered. But again, he said nothing.

I covered his back with light pecks and trailed my mouth even lower to his ass cheeks. I was crazy aroused, I could not stop myself. So, that's why I licked over his sweet hole.

"Fuck, Royal, that's sick!" He murmured.

"Let me be the judge of it. It's so fucking pretty, Finley. You can't even imagine. More beautiful than anything I have ever seen..." I let myself exaggerate a bit for his sake.

He didn't respond, so I started to lick and kiss his hole, and soon I unzipped my pants.

I had to do this.

Licking him, I started to jerk off.

He knew what I was doing, obviously, because of the obscene sounds, but he endured it with his eyelids squeezed shut.

It didn't take long.

My cum splashed on the floor. I was groaning, but not very loudly. I tried to control myself.

My long pearly ropes were landing in spurts on the wooden floorboards.

And only then did I back away.

"Okay, thanks," I murmured and cleaned my dick with a tissue.

He pulled up his shorts and sat up. He looked at me for the first time since the moment he got on bed.

"Are you gay, Royal?"

THE question.

It had to be asked, sooner or later.

I hesitated.

"I'm... bi curious. I've never slept with a man, just two girls. But I did exchange handies a couple of times with one guy when I was in high school. So, you may say I have had... low-key interest in men."

He sat there with his head hanging low, staring at his hands. He seemed depressed and tired.

I was shocked by what I felt. Weird, persistent waves of guilt.

So - a new feeling for the messed-up-me!

I could feel my lips trembling, as I confessed: "Finley, sorry, that... I destroyed our..." I made a shaky gesture. "Friendship. I never wanted to. Never. It was important to me. I never had a true friend before, I was an angry kid in school."

He lifted his gaze to me for a brief moment - there was something in his eyes... But I could not interpret it. I wish I could have.

"I appreciated what I had with you, but it really was like being struck by lightning when I saw your...hole. My mouth just moved quicker than my mind did. I was unable to think about anything else, the words just came out of me! I didn't want to weird you out on purporse."

He stared at me for some time.

His eyes held an unreadable expression.

"Well, you kinda destroyed it, Royal. But not the moment you praised my... ass. But the moment you, in a way, forced this on me. Exploiting my situation with Ellie." He made a gesture toward the bed.

I blinked and opened my mouth.

And closed it.

And opened again.

There was nothing to add, really.

He was right.

"It's more like an arrangement now than a normal relationship." He said with a bitter grimace. "You just paid me for it."

I didn't answer.

With my lips tightened, I stood up and went to my bed and started reading the book I needed for my test.

The hole in me felt a bit bigger.

No, I was deluding myself. It was a lot bigger. Like a fucking Black Hole in the center of the Milky Way.

He went to the bathroom and soon after he also went to bed. We didn't speak again that night.

However...

Something slightly changed. I didn't know what it was at first.

The next day wasn't that tragic, as if this convo helped in a way clear something between us. Maybe we were just starting in a ground zero?

Finley and I even exchanged some basic talk about classes and professors. We even sat next to each other during lectures and went to the cafeteria together!

Yet, we didn't discuss what happened last evening.

It was like... a conspiracy of silence. A non-verbal agreement not to mention it. Like ever! He accepted it and I ...was to accept what I had now. It wasn't an old friendship, but it was some... arrangement that could work for me. In a way.

In the evening he again took his shower and came out and stood next to bed. He said nothing, we both knew what the drill was.

I also stood up. He pulled down his pants and climbed onto the bed, exactly like before.

And the situation repeated. I kissed his back, his buttocks, his hole and jerked off.

We didn't comment on it with even one word. After that, I asked him if he wanted to play Diablo 3 and he... agreed. We played for an hour and then we went to sleep.

And... it kind of became our routine!

For the next week and a half - it looked exactly the same.

He went to shower, undressed, I licked him and jerked off. We didn't talk about it.

Yet, our relations seemed to stabilize in a peculiar way!

I even began to suspect he had begun to forgive my obnoxious behavior - at least partially. Finley was always so kind and polite. Was his heart big enough to absolve my evil deeds? But what was more important - should I really feel excused?

One day, I asked him about the gym. And he agreed! He went back there with me. After we returned to our room, we played some games and watched our favorite TV series.

He started to relax in my company more and more with every passing day.

Maybe he even... seemed more relaxed than before - as far as physical touch went!

We were... noticeably closer. In a weird, warm way.

I remember one moment as we both went into the crowded elevator. We were almost squeezed together, so I put my hand around his waist to pull him closer and let even more people get into the elevator. I could feel his lean, wiry body next to me, his hips pressing on my thigh, the smell of his hair. He didn't push me away when people got off the elevator, even when there was a bit more space.

We stood like that til the elevator stopped at our floor. He just let me kind of... hold him in my arms, and as we walked out, I casually put my arm around his shoulders and... he didn't protest it either.

We went back to our room and I jerked off looking at his hole again, licking it and poking it with my tongue. He wasn't tense at all, he actually had his eyes closed, his breathing was deep, and he seemed almost calm.

Another time when I was in line in the cafeteria, he approached me and I saw there were two people behind me.

"Sorry, guys, I was keeping his place!"

There was a bit of uproar, but as always, my Hulk-ish look helped calm them down. I invited Finley over with a gesture. He squeezed between me and some fat girl upfront.

I put my hand on his hips, as if to hold him in the line, he, again... didn't protest it. I was inhaling the smell of his shampoo and... I got hard. We were so tightly squeezed together that he had to feel it. My dick was pressing on his ass cheeks. He didn't move away, didn't say anything.

After we finished eating, we still had some time before the next lecture. My arousal just didn't want to go away.

I said. "Will you go with me to our room?" I asked, feeling the blush on my cheeks.

He eyed me, but slowly nodded. We went back to the room in silence.

As soon as the doors were closed I grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it over his head.

He let me, as I pushed him to the bed, he muttered:

"I didn't shower, Royal..."

"Okay, so maybe I... can rub over you a bit?"

His eyes bore into my face.

"Rub?"

"Yes, just on your crack. Nothing more."

"Yyy... okay..." He mumbled, looking down, his cheeks pink.

I took the lube from my nightstand. He observed me attentively.

"Lay flat."

He pulled down his pants and laid on his stomach.

I lubed my dick and leaned over him, feeling that he was slightly trembling.

I kissed his nape, moving his longish hair aside. My lips were wet, and I found weird pleasure in kissing him all over his back with open-mouthed kisses. I was licking him, lapping over his skin.

He wasn't fresh from the shower, so I could sense the subtle fragrance of his sweat, a pleasant, manly scent, that got me even harder.

"Fuck, you smell so nice..." I murmured licking over his slightly moist skin. It was also breaking the routine in a way as I rarely said anything during our... "sessions".

But as I finished my sentence - I noticed that he shivered.

Not very strongly, just a small quiver.

I laid on him, pressing my dick, angled downward to his crease. He tensed, probably scared that I'm gonna fuck him, but I murmured "Shh", and started to rub my dick over his hole and his perineum.

Soon he kind of squeezed his thighs together to help me to have even more sensation and stronger friction from the rubbing. I was rutting over his lean body, panting and moaning, almost as if we were having real sex.

He was lying flat, his head tilted to the side, I could see his cheek, and it was so red! He was also breathing a bit quicker! I put my hand under his armpits to brace myself and rub even more intensely. My dick was sliding over his hole now with almost every thrust. And what I could hear... it was one short, quiet sound...

He moaned!

Very softly. But it was there.

And because of it - I came.

Groaning, grunting and almost growling.

My jizz landed behind his legs, on his perineum and along his crease. I slammed down and laid like that, boneless for some time, and he let me have my moment of rest on him.

Finally, it was only fifteen minutes until the next lecture, I said: "Wait here."

I took wet paper towels from the bathroom and went back to him.

Cleaning his ass and scrotum was a weirdly peaceful activity, and he let me do it, just lying there.

He also seemed weirdly NOT eager to stand up. Wonder why?

"We need to go, we have only ten minutes..." I murmured, gently stroking his ass cheek with the wet towel. His eyes were still closed. "And thanks for that. It was... super cool."

He opened his eyes and our gazes met. His pupils were dilated. He didn't answer.

He slowly sat up, covering his crotch with his hand. I was sort of staring at him.

Did he have a boner? I was in shock.

Finley's face went red, when he noticed my stare. I realized that it wouldn't be good to humiliate him with the too obvious question. So, I slowly turned around to give him some privacy. He pulled up his pants and put on his t-shirt.

Soon we went to our lectures and the topic was not discussed. During the lecture, my hand was behind his back, and from time to time, I was making small circles with my thumb over his shoulder blades. He did not protest it...

During the next week, I did notice something change in my own behavior toward him. I didn't know what the real status of our friendship was now, but I knew I had become more... protective of him.

That particular day we had a small discussion panel with another group of students from Computer Engineering. One of the other students started to argue with Finley over some topic of data storage techniques. He was partially right and I could have easily taken his side. But for some reason I chose to side with Finley, even though his point of view was less valid. Finley glanced at me, and I could see a glint of surprise, but he didn't comment on that then. Not until we left the panel.

As soon as we were on our way to the cafeteria he said:

"Why did you take my side? He actually had good points. He was basically right."

I hesitated. I really could not find a good answer.

"I don't know..." I muttered, not looking at him, probably red.

But his glance was rather intense and prolonged as if he realized something.

And then his behavior evolved even more. It was almost like some peculiar trust-bond grew between us.

Soon the third week of our arrangement started and a weird thing happened.

I noticed that I became more and more annoyed by Ellie's presence in our room, and it was rather frequent. Regularly I was turning my head aside as I saw them kissing or hugging.

Hulk jealous!

He caught me glowering at them a couple of times, and he seemed surprised, even confused.

Irritation was growing in me. Looking at them walking together hand in hand after lectures, I felt... upset for some reason. I could not grasp it. Was I fucking jealous for real?

On the other hand, something new emerged. Yet another change in him. As I started to hump on him more and more, sometimes two, three times a day, I also noticed he took a bit more time before he stood up from bed. And also... he was going to the bathroom after that, for at least five minutes, not just for one minute as at the beginning.

Was he jerking off?

We still didn't discuss that as I felt he could react badly.

But even more subtle things begin to change!

When we were playing on PlayStation, we were now sitting a bit... closer than before. If our knees touched we didn't move back. We just kind of let them touch for a while. When watching movies together we began to sit even more close. Our shoulders were touching, just barely, but it was there.

It slowly evolved into an almost continuous need to touch!

So very bizarre! We started to study together, sitting on the same bed. Our legs connected. Even when we were eating pizza, we were just next to each other!

It even grew into some peculiar public manifestations. During classes, our knees, and thighs were in contact. During lab classes, my hand was usually behind his back, lying on the back of his chair, from time to time mindlessly stroking him. In the cafeteria, sometimes our feet were one next to the other. Odd!

One time, we were watching something on my laptop and sitting on his bed, our backs leaning on the wall. Our shoulders - touching slightly. Finley went to the bathroom at some point but when he was back, he sat down even closer than before. His body was almost leaning on my body - with twice more weight on me, than on the wall. I hesitated and slowly put my arm around him. He did not flinch, he did not push me away. We finished watching the movie in this unusual embrace. No comments were made about that.

Another day, on Saturday, Finley stood up and suddenly cussed.

"My hairband got tangled with a strand. Could you please help me?"

"Sure."

I stood behind him. He was just leaning on the desk a bit. I started to disentangle his hairband and soon the atmosphere between us turned a bit more... warm.

My breath was on his hair and neck. I could see his reddened cheeks and noticed his breath quickened a little. And my dick grew hard, of course. I let it kind of... lean over his ass cheeks. What I, however, also noticed, was that he sort of... pushed his hips back a bit as if almost inviting me to rub on his round ass...

I halted my breath for a moment.

"It's fixed..." I murmured and gave him the hairband, but... I slowly put my hand on his hair and unhurriedly moved it aside, toward his left shoulder. After that, I leaned over his white neck and... kissed it.

And then... he moaned. It was quiet, very muffled, but it was there. The sound of pleasure. I started to gently kiss over his nape and his neck, pressing my dick to his ass cheeks. I was so fucking aroused by his closeness that I could barely control myself.

Soon I could not. Hulk lusted! I grabbed his waistband and pulled it down. He didn't protest it. He leaned over the desk even more, pushing his ass toward me...

I quickly took the lube out of the nightstand and put it on my dick and smeared it over his hole. I hesitated... because something new came to my mind. Could I raise the bar even a bit?

Maybe! So, very unhurriedly... I inserted one finger inside his hole.

He tensed, but... again! He didn't say anything! I started to move it slowly searching for some special place... hoping I could find it. And I did. He shivered and made a small gasp. So, I tried to push two fingers inside and started to rub more firmly over his secret p-spot.

And I was just too curious. I had to know. I leaned back a bit and peeked under his hips. And there it was. He couldn't hide it anymore in bed linen, as we were not in bed. His dick was sticking out proudly over the desk edge - fully hard!

He was no less aroused than me!

I decided to act.

Not stopping with his prostate massage, I wrapped my fingers around his shaft. He cursed only one word: "Fuck..."

It was the first time I had ever touched him there.

So, I started to pump his dick like my life depended on it. He finally stopped holding himself back. He started to moan and pant like never before. I kissed his back and continued with my double action, which wasn't easy, but I needed to do it, I needed to help him cum.

And... he did.

It took a surprisingly short amount of time.

Soon he was shooting all over the table like a human jizz hose. Quivering and moaning.

I didn't waste my time. I pressed my dick to his crease, rubbing over it, and as I was also aroused as fuck, so I joined him right after, needing only a dozen of rubs over his opened, loosened hole.

Now, we were both leaning over the desk, panting like race horses.

Soon as our breaths got more quiet, a strange silence crept up on us. So it happened. It wasn't just me - using him. He was now a willing participant, and it changed something in the energy between us - I felt it leaning on him, my forehead on his nape.

Leisurely, I kissed his shoulder, in delicate, almost tender pecks, and my kisses roamed even higher... finally ending on his cheek. And on his temple! I realized my caressing became more intimate than ever before. Almost... loving.

And that was probably the reason for his reaction - my gentle gestures were... too much. Finley quivered slightly.

He straightened his back, and said calmly:

"I have a girlfriend, Royal. I kinda... agreed to this... only for her."

I held my breath for a second.

He turned around to me and our eyes met.