A Hole in Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The month is over soon, this... is over. Do you remember that?"

I could feel a weird squeezing in my chest. But what could I say?

I blinked, and whispered:

"I know."

But my voice betrayed me, almost breaking in the middle of the sentence. It seemed oddly shaky and hushed, as if somehow I could not breathe. Hulk suffered!

Finley's eyes bored into my face and I knew he noticed my reaction because I just could not control the slight trembling of my lips.

He swallowed and quickly turned away as if not wanting to deal with our complicated situation.

Because it became sort of... complicated.

This week, however, even more changed between us.

We were at the end of the fourth week of this weird endeavor.

The time was painfully shortening.

Now much more was on the table.

Already the same evening (that day I first jerked him off) I had taken him to bed and did the same while he was on his all fours. I put my fingers inside him, massaged his prostate and rubbed his dick. He came very quickly with really not much effort from me. I followed him in two minutes.

During the next couple of days it repeated. He was cumming quickly, with no trouble. I could also enjoy his quiet moaning, which I came to like very much. We also started to do it more often! At least three, but usually four times during the day. In the morning the first time, the second - we were going back to the dorm between lectures, even if the break was short. Then the third time - after the classes were over. Fourth? Even if Ellie was visiting - after her visit - we did it again, just before going to bed

Yep.

He seemed to... be more and more eager with every passing day. He stopped reacting tensely when I was inserting my fingers into his tight passage. I could feel it clenching in arousal, opening more easily, almost greedily. He even worked with me a bit, moving his hips slightly back and forth.

And he was cumming in a super short time, sometimes just three minutes. I was barely even touching his dick, yet he was ejaculating with no problem.

On the weekend, we decided to watch some movie, but as it was ending, I glanced at Finley and caught him looking at me. He quickly averted his gaze, but I knew what he wanted, just judging by the red on his cheeks. It was this new, special kind of game, that he pretended not to be obviously interested in having sex, yet he was sending me these subtle signals. And he did it quite a lot, to be honest...

So, I took his hand and led him to the bed. This time however I did something different.

I put him on his... back. He looked a bit startled by the new position.

I tucked a pillow under his hips and started to lick and kiss his pretty hole.

His dick went from semi to quickly being fully hard. I slowly put my fingers inside him and started to rub over his prostate while watching his face. He was red and tilted his head to the side, still trying to avoid my direct gaze.

We never did it from the front before.

Finally, he even closed his eyes, but his breath became shaky and deeper.

So, I went for it.

I felt ready. I lowered my head and took his dick in my mouth - tasting it for the first time.

His whole body jerked, and he opened his eyes, looking at me with dilated pupils.

"Royal..." He mumbled.

But he didn't push me away.

So, I started to bob my head over his dick, sucking him, as deep as I could without gagging, and simultaneously I rubbed his prostate.

And that day for the first time he touched me. His slim fingers moved on the sides of my marine-style buzz cut; they wandered on my shoulders and grazed my bulging biceps.

He was cumming exactly... one minute after I started! Wow, I was pretty surprised.

He obviously enjoyed it more than he was willing to admit, and his abashed look was not even representing his real arousal. My mouth was filling quickly with loads of salty, warm fluid. It wasn't that super tasty, but I swallowed it all, just for the cause.

As I raised my eyes, I found him staring at me, gasping for air.

Still... We didn't say anything! Incredible.

I hesitated, but decided not to finish myself. I just laid down next to him - I could see a look of surprise on his face. He probably expected that I would rub over him, but I didn't.

We just rested next to each other, my forehead leaning on his shoulder and...

...I opened my eyes.

It was morning!

I had slept the entire night on his bed. And not only that. His head was on my chest! And his legs were sort of entangled with mine! What a weird situation. There was no way I could stand up without waking him up.

What to do? I... cleared my throat, for the lack of better, more subtle methods.

He slowly opened his eyes, and they bore into my face. He jerked aside and sat up.

"I'm sorry. I dozed off," I mumbled.

Finley opened his mouth as if to say something, but decided against it. He just went to the bathroom.

The rest of the day he was absent, as he and Ellie had a trip planned to the amusement park.

I spent the day alone in our room.

Kind of... thinking.

Thinking too much.

And even a bit more thinking.

Soon, a gigantic load of thinking was tussling in my head.

I knew one thing.

What I felt for him was now much more... than just for a friend.

And I truly didn't know what to do with my poor heart.

It was like a slow, painful torture, to know he had held her now in his arms... I hated the thought.

Finley returned around 11PM, and I was already in bed, pretending to be asleep.

For some reason, I wanted to avoid confronting him when he was happy and satisfied after the fruitful day with his girlfriend.

He was in no hurry to go to bed, however. He went to shower, then he was walking around the room, seemingly uneasy.

So, realizing something wasn't right, I finally sat up.

"Okay, Finley, what's going on?"

He turned around, surprised by my voice, and my face visible in the dim light coming from a lamp on his nightstand.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Sure you did. But it's okay."

He didn't look happy, his back hunched a bit. I stood up and approached him. I put my hands on his shoulders, watching his face attentively.

"What happened, Fin? Everything okay?"

He adjusted his glasses and cleared his throat.

"Well. Ellie and I had this crazy argument. We kind of... decided to give each other a one-week break to think everything through."

"I'm sorry," I blatantly lied - in fact, I was thrilled now, but made an enormous effort not to jump and dance around. Hulk happy!

I forced my voice to come out sounding sad:

"I know how much this relationship means to you. If she only knew how much you sacrificed for her, how big of a hardship you went through, she would have never pushed you away."

It probably sounded a bit ironic, but he didn't take it like that.

"Well. To be honest, it's not as big of a hardship as I thought at the beginning..." He admitted, biting his lip.

Our eyes met. I held my breath for a second, and looked at his plump, parted lips. Inviting?

He looked at my lips too.

Yep. So... I got bold, leaned down and... kissed him for the first time.

It was a chaste kiss at the beginning. Rather innocent. He seemed a bit surprised but didn't move back.

The kiss didn't stay that way. I could feel him slowly opening his lips, and I eagerly pushed my tongue into his compliant mouth.

Fuck it was good. Soon we were kissing like crazy, tongues rubbing over each other, lips suckling, nibbling. I lowered myself a bit and lifted him. He made a small sound of surprise. I carried him to bed and soon we were in full making out mode.

As soon as I almost ripped his clothes off, I started to kiss his neck and his chest, and even sucked on his nipples. He stopped hushing himself totally, and was now panting and gasping for air. His hands roaming over my head and shoulders.

I leaned down and took his dick in my mouth for a moment, but soon I wandered lower to his beautiful hole and started to suck on it, lick and kiss it.

He was... actually working with me, pulsing his hips a bit encouraging me to do it. So I took the lube and put it in and around his hole. I went back to his dick, and pushed my two fingers inside his ass. He moaned loudly. His whole pelvis was kind of meeting my thrusts, almost begging me for quicker movements, working fervently up and down.

"Please, put your dick in there, Royal..."

What? I snapped my head up.

I could not believe what I was hearing.

"You want me to...?" I asked dumbfoundedly.

He smiled shyly.

"Yes, yes. Do it!"

Well, I definitely didn't need more encouragement!

I aligned my painfully hard dick with his lubed, beautiful hole. I started to slowly push it inside this velvety, tight passage. It was a godly feeling, I won't deny it. I was trying to be patient not to hurt him, but I was crazy overwhelmed by the urge to hammer my dick in this narrow, hot place.

"Fuck... I need... I must..." I mumbled, fighting the crazy urge to fuck fast, simultaneously trying to move leisurely.

I held as long as I could, letting him adjust to my girth, but soon my moves began to be quicker and more intense. I looked at his face. He was red, and was watching me... something vulnerable and open in his eyes made me slow again. I didn't want him to feel pain. I restrained myself and even stopped for a bit totally.

"Tell me when I can move..." I muttered, even though I really wanted to just start to pound in his pliant body. I have never been with somebody so tight. "You felt so good there, it's gonna be embarrassingly quick."

He gasped lightly. "Do it, I can feel you want it. Fuck me hard."

"No...don't want to hurt you..."

"It's better already, go for it."

I really wanted to be nice, but I just couldn't.

So, I tilted my head back and rocked my hips forward, plunging inside him to the hilt. I made an animalistic, wild sound. And I started to fuck him in earnest, quick, deep thrusts, intensity ever-increasing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Pound, pound, pound!

My fat dick was sliding in, disappearing in him, and then sliding out of his stretched pucker at a steady, intense pace.

I don't know if it lasted two minutes! In a blissfully humiliating eruption I unloaded inside his incredibly narrow passage. My sounds were really only vaguely human.

I never ever felt something like this. My arousal was sky-high. My dick was pulsing inside him, shooting loads after loads in long spasmodic spurts. It seemed like forever before I emptied my balls, the rivulets of my sperm showed on his ass cheeks and thighs, there was so much of the jizz inside it was leaking out.

"God dammit, fuck, fucking shit..." I mumbled.

Falling over him, I was panting and trembling, the world spinning around.

After a long...eternity of pants and huffs, I was finally ready to formulate a coherent thought.

"God, the most intense orgasm of my life..." I admitted with typical post-orgasmic honesty.

I, of course, realized he still hadn't come, as I could feel his steel hard dick poking sharply in my stomach.

"Just give me...a minute, Finley..."

I tilted my head a bit, to glance at his face. He was red, his lips parted. His eyes glazed, fixed on me. He still wanted sex. He wanted me to continue!

So, I needed to revive myself for him. I propped myself on my elbows over his body and slowly took off his glasses to put them aside, on the nightstand. Now I could look in his eyes without any barrier. I was still deep inside him, as my dick never went fully flaccid. I lowered myself and very gently kissed his reddened lips.

"God, you are so pretty..." I whispered.

"Stop it. I'm not a girl." But he blushed even more.

"For me, you are pretty anyway. Simply perfect."

I kissed his cheek and his jawline and behind his ear. I slowly trailed my kisses all over his neck and shoulders. And I could already feel my dick wasn't gonna let me down today. It was oversensitive but managed to still be hard.

This experience was so fucking intense I could hardly let my heart rate calm down.

So, I started to move again, very slowly, just gently swaying over him, in long, languorous moves.

I raised my head and looked into his eyes, simultaneously moving inside him. It was weirdly intimate, maybe even too intimate, to own someone in this most primal way, though a sexual act, to be in the other person's body, to be LET in there willingly... to be WANTED.

Finley invited me there.

It almost took my breath away.

I put each of my hands on the two sides of his head and just made love to him in a slow rhythm for a long time, looking at him, owning him, before I let the tempo quicken. I needed to make him cum, so I decided to take a new approach.

I straightened up, and put his thighs above my thighs. I grabbed his hips and started to angle my dick so it could rub over his prostate. I did my research a couple of days earlier, on how to give a man a prostate orgasm. It was all new terrain for me, an experiment, but I was willing to follow through with it. With one load unloaded - I could take on this challenge. So, I rubbed firmly over his prostate, making his face red and his lips part, sounds coming from his lungs that were nothing less than frantic.

"God, God, God!"

Rub, rub, rub.

"Harder, harder, harder!"

Moan, groan, grunts, whining, panting.

"Please... Please...!"

Body over body. Skin sliding over skin.

Move, push, thrust, deeper, faster.

I intensified the tempo, bracing myself on his hips.

His body was scorching hot, sweaty and arching up, deep in a quest for highest pleasure. His dick jutting out, waving in the air, the pool of pre-cum overflowing off his abdomen.

"Royal... Royal! Yes!"

Hearing my name on my lover's lips was unexpectedly arousing, my dick seemed to swell even more, filling him and massaging his inside, targeting his p-spot with precision.

"Cum for me, Finley!"

And he did!

It was epic, his dick just shot a fountain of cream, splashing it around as my thrusts were pushing his hips, rocking them. Finley's chest got covered with droplets of his jizz but so did his duvet and even his neck got hit with some. He was whining, wailing, head arching back, hands clenched. His orgasm seemed to last fucking forever and seeing him deep in abandon, I followed him, shooting my now much more modest amount of sperm in his willing hot passage. And it was taking me whole, sucking me, milking me with his spasming muscles, swallowing my whole load.

We both fell on bed, a wet mass of entangled limbs, chaotically breathing and grunting, and quivering.

Crazy. Crazy good!

"Epic, fucking epic fuck..." I muttered, my face hidden on his neck. Hulk delighted!

But I also needed to know what he thought about it, so I forced myself to raise my head and search for his gaze.

"You... okay?" That was all I could offer, as my brain was still a pile of jelly.

"I...okay." He chuckled and... unexpectedly wrapped his arm around my sweaty shoulders. It was the first time he embraced me like that after sex.

"I hope... I managed to cheer you up?" I smiled, stroking his cheek.

"Oh, you did. You sure did! The cheering up sex is my new favorite thing!"

We both laughed, but soon there was a moment of silence...

... and I said this because I felt like I just had to let it out.

"Will you forgive me, Finley? This, how it all started?"

He narrowed his eyes. "I think I already did, Royal. Day after day, I slowly stopped being angry at you. And even... started to like you again."

I huffed. "That... definitely makes my day even better than our epic sex. It means so much. The guilt was killing me, what an asshole I was..."

"But!" He raised his finger.

"But?"

"I'm still gonna need a lot of... cheering-up-epic sex to totally forgot what an asshole you were!"

I propped myself over him and kissed him rather intensely.

"Oh, with that... We can start even now!"

"Third time?!"

"You can see for yourself what you do to me...?"

The next week passed us in an orgasmic haze. We fucked like rabbits, couple times a day, sucked each other and just spend every fucking moment together.

And I loved every minute of it!

He was everywhere, filling my emptiness, lighting my darkness, making me... whole again.

We were together in classes, at the gym, at the cafeteria, at students debate clubs and - of course - in our room, studying hard to keep our grades high. We were lying on bed, entwined and reading our books, and we were even practicing programming on the same laptop, learning one from another.

To be honest - we even occasionally peed together at the same urinal, comparing the strength of our pee-streams and the capacity of our bladders, and laughing like teenagers.

Crazy?

Yep! Probably, but we were just like that, and we simply loved it.

During this week, we also noticed that Ellie was sitting next to Jonas, ignoring Finley completely, but I was surprised when I realized he didn't seem to be mad about that. He didn't even comment on it, pretty much ignoring her also, and talking only with me and our other friends from Computer Science.

At the end of the week, I, however, spotted Jonas walking across campus with some other girl. I pointed him out to Finley but he just shrugged. We didn't waste even a minute of our time to talk about him.

On Saturday, we fucked even more and spent all day in bed. Getting up only to order pizza. Finley was the one taking the pizza from the delivery boy, and he probably forgot to close the door...

So as we finished yet another marathon of passionate fucking, and I was still lying on him, breathing like a racing horse, I felt the wave of cold air and cracking of the door.

Somebody stood over us.

"Oh. Ellie?" I heard Finley's surprised voice next to my ear.

I flinched and rolled myself from his body, meeting Ellie's shocked face.

We were both shamelessly naked, with every part of our bodies on display without any doubt of what kind of activity we were doing here.

"Sorry," Finley muttered. "I totally forgot that the week has ended..."

But I did not hear a real "sorry" in his voice, so I smirked.

"Did you... you both...?" She stuttered.

"Yuuuup. We obviously did." He shrugged as if it was just some minor event.

Ellie went pale, her fists clenched, but Finley remained surprisingly calm.

That's why I decided to say something.

"So, Ellie. How's Jonas? It didn't last long, huh? Yesterday I saw him with this new chick. She's pre-med, right? Probably a nice career ahead."

Ellie almost growled and looked at me with pure anger. She had to realize she made a stupid mistake going for some campus stud player, and leaving Finley... behind. Because the "behind" was my territory, as we already established.

"Oh shut up, Royal!" She snapped, and, obviously, wanting to spare herself more humiliation, she spun on her heel and ran from our room. She didn't look back.

I glanced at Finley searching for any signs of upset or guilt. But there was nothing of the kind.

Our eyes met. So, I went for it.

"Finley... would you be my boyfriend?" I whispered all of a sudden.

I don't know what's gotten into me. Why ask it at such a moment? He just definitely broke up with his high school love. But I just wanted to express what I hoped for out loud. I needed to. I needed this hole in my heart to be closed once and for all.

He grinned.

"You bet I will!"

I jumped on him and covered him in kisses.

And then I whispered into his ear the words expressing my admiration, but this time not for his hole, but for him... whole. Hulk besotted!

Yes, the hole started it all. His, or maybe mine? But we managed to fill it pretty well together.

THE END

------------------------------------------------