A Hole in One

Story Info
Golfing really is the greatest game...
3.8k words
4.21
6.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mid-July heat was intense, but the powerful air conditioning was working to cool her off. She sat back on a bench waiting for her temperature to lower more. Work had been quiet all morning, she had finished moving some boxes of new product out on to the floor to display and not a single person had arrived. It wasn't too surprising, it was record heat for Bahrain, most people would be doing what they could to avoid going outside, even at this earlier part of the morning. She attempted to fan cold air into the very form fitting work outfit she was forced to wear, seemingly stuck to her skin as she tried to cool off.

Aisha closed her eyes and sighed with frustration. Wishing at that very moment that she could be doing anything else other than being at work. A vibration from her pocket startled her from the reverie she was in. Pulling the phone out she saw it was just an email from school. She felt disappointment begin to creep into her chest. Her messages were still left read with no response.

The sound of steps caught her attention, she sat up, slowly getting to her feet. The weight of a long workday already weighing on her. She looked down the hall from the pro-shop she worked at and she blinked, then she blinked again. A smile began to creep onto her face as her heart began to pick up its pace. She watched the man she had been waiting to hear from walk into the shop. A smile plastered his face as he saw her standing behind the counter.

"I was hoping to catch you here." He said, the golf clubs rattling in the bag as he unslung it from his shoulder.

"Oh, were you?" Aisha asked him plainly, her eyes darted from him to see if any others were entering behind him.

"I was, I figured I'd take a chance to bother you while you worked before, I started warming up."

She smiled despite herself, "You aren't a bother."

He chuckled a little, "If you say so."

Her heart skipped a moment as she caught a spark in his eye, for a moment she swore a devious grin flashed across his face. She looked away pretending to busy herself behind the counter with something while the butterflies in her stomach calmed down.

He casually leaned onto the countertop, his eyes fixed on her, a smile stuck on his mouth.

"Why are you staring?" She huffed at him.

"I'm just enjoying seeing you, that's all." His reply was too casual, a sense of suspicion began to settle on her.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked pretending to buy what he was saying.

He paused for a moment, his smile growing a bit wider. "Well," he started, "do you remember when we had dinner a few weeks back?"

"Yes?" Equal parts curiosity and confusion colored her tone while she tried to figure out what was coming.

"If you recall, you said you would do a... favor, for me." He glanced around.

"Did I?" She asked both him and herself.

"Yes. I am going to call in that 'favor' now."

There was no mistaking the devious grin he wore now, delight playing in his eyes.

"What is this favor?" She asked.

His voice settled to a low whisper. "I want you to give me the panties you're wearing."

The memory of the dinner snapped into her mind, though she didn't recall making any promise of favors that night.

"No! I can't do that; I am at work!" She forcefully whispered back. Her heart was pounding in her chest despite no one else being around to hear the conversation, but despite her protests an excitement began to unfurl in her stomach.

"Come on now, don't be shy. It won't take you more than a minute. There's even the changing room right over there you can use." He nodded behind her.

Her mind went blank for a moment, her fingers trailing across the countertop. A dull ache in her lip brought her back from her thoughts, realizing she was biting it. She didn't know what drove her, or why she felt so inclined, but her feet began to carry her towards the changing room. His soft laugh seemed to follow her closely as she rounded the corner into the small booth area. The unfurling sensation intensified and became a twisting excitement that had her fingers trembling slightly as she undid the buttons of her pants. She saw herself in the mirror as she slowly pulled her pants down, the black underwear she wore visible beneath the hem of her shirt.

She heard golf clubs rattling around then soft footballs. Her heart felt like it was pounding away in her throat. She carefully stepped out of her pants; the dark material now piled on the floor beneath her. Her fingers hooked into the sides of her panties as she slipped them off herself, feeling the cool air suddenly blowing between her legs. A shiver rippled through her. She held her panties in front of her, slowly folding them into a neat little square.

The click of the door handle brought the world crashing around her once more, a small gasp escaped her mouth as she turned and saw him standing before her, the door pulled wide open. His eyes swept down and back up as she pulled her shirt down to cover herself. His eyes locked hers as he stepped into the cramped changing room, she took half a step back. The door clicked closed behind him. She felt his hand trace up her arm, his eyes never leaving hers, the fingers dancing across her shoulder and brushing up her neck before settling there. Electricity igniting beneath his touch, his gentle squeeze making her tilt her head back slightly. He leaned in, she could smell him, the cologne he wore, the sweetness of his breath. She felt a pulling sensation from within her throat as his lips were almost brushing against her own. She felt something hard pressed against her back as his other hand wrapped around her, pulling her close against him. The hand holding her shirt was pressed against the stiffness in his pants; she could feel the heat radiating from him.

His thumb brushed along her jaw line as his lips enclosed her, the kiss deep and soft. His mouth moved against hers, a passionate fever suddenly striking between their lips. The soft catching of breaths between kisses, he pulled gently on her lip with his teeth while sliding his hand along the curve of her back. He pulled her tight against him. Aisha released her shirt, twining her fingers in his as she felt tingles running down her spine, the electricity in her throat intensifying with every deepening kiss. She felt his hand run over the bare skin of her ass lifting it as she was pulled harder against him. A heat was burning on her skin beneath his touch and building between her legs. He growled into her kiss, the vibration of it rippling in her throat. His fingers gripped and pulled at her ass, she felt her lips part with the pulling motion, she desperately hoped for his hands would explore further, a wish that was soon rewarded, his hand reaching beneath her to gently rub the plump limps. The stroking of his fingers drew a soft moan from her lips as she melted into his touch.

The soft murmur of distant voices caused Aisha to push him away, the shock on her face as she realized what she had allowed herself to do while at work. His smile unnerved her as he picked up the voices as well. He leaned into her ear, "Don't make a noise." His tone had a lilt to it that betrayed the fun he was having. Aisha fixed him with a hard glare, but it soon melted away as he began to nibble on her ear and neck, his fingers pressing against her wet sex and rubbing in tight circles, and so she succumbed to his command. The voices began to gain in volume as they got closer. Aisha could feel her heart race faster and harder with the impeding approach, but she couldn't pull away from his tender, but insistent kisses. She felt his other hand slide down her back with the hard object he still held. His lips found hers once more and she felt his tongue slip into her mouth, she could taste him and it was intoxicating as she was flooded with electricity at the same time.

He gently pressed the tips of two of his fingers against the entrance inside of her and pressed her lips apart, it wouldn't be the first time she had him inside of her, but nonetheless it still drove her wild with excitement. His teeth found her lip once more and pulled gently, just as something hard and firm pressed against her sex. She gasped into his mouth as the item slowly pressed inside of her, roughly at first till she began to get more slick with excitement. She quickly realized it wasn't his fingers inside of her, but it didn't matter much as it began to be slowly thrust in and out of her. Aisha felt it filling her as it pressed deeper and deeper with each stroke, each time as it drew it it left her feeling hungry and hoping to be filled once more.

The voices became loud and sounded extremely close.

"We need to stop!" Aisha whispered after breaking away from him.

"Is that what you really want?" He asked teasingly as he licked up her neck and pressed the object deeper inside of her.

She blushed as her breath caught in her throat, before she could make any choice known. He smiled broadly as the voices became clear.

"... but I was still planning on hitting the range before we got on the course." She looked in the mirror to her side and saw the shaft of a golf club buried part way in her.

"Aye, but I haven't had anything to eat yet, so I plan on hitting the diner first." She locked eyes with him as he drove it deeper inside of her, she felt her knees shaking lightly as he did.

"Well, let's check in and then we can get a bite." His fingers teased at her ass while he worked her with a steady rhythm.

"Ah hell, guys, I forgot my wallet in the car, can I get the keys?" She covered her mouth as she felt herself begin to weaken under each drive.

"Yeah, I may as well as go back and grab my shoes I'll go with ya." Her breath was coming heavy and ragged between her fingers as she collapsed into him, his stiffness pressed into her stomach.

The voices began to fade once more as she began to tremble on the edge of a climax.

"Cum for me, cum for me my little slut." He urged, and she did. Aisha came hard, feeling herself squeezing around the shaft inside of her, her fingers dug into his skin beneath his clothes as she desperately held herself up, despite falling further onto the club that was pressed inside of her. He held her tight against himself as her body shook with intense spasms.

"Good girl!." He crooned, he slowly pulled the club from within her, "Verrrry good girl." He pulled the club free. Aisha felt her self still squeezing around something that wasn't there. "But you're not done yet." A menacing note colored his tone. Aisha looked up to ask what he meant when she felt fingers suddenly penetrate her, spreading her apart. Aisha smothered a moan into his shoulder, her teeth biting into him while he began pounding them away inside of her. The intensity was driving her insane, but she desperately wanted it to continue, she felt herself building to another climax that promised to be even more intense than the first. "That's it Aisha, come on, cum again." His tone was insistent and needing.

"Fuck!" Her moans came loud and desperate as she came against his fingers, he continued to press them quickly in and out of her, the sounds of her juice loud and wet against the silence of the room. She fell to her knees as his fingers slipped out of her, she held onto the fabric of his pants to keep herself up, she finally brought herself to look at him. Aisha watched as he slowly slipped his fingers into his mouth, her juices coating the two came out clean when he pulled them from his mouth.

"We're not done yet." He stated with a smile. He pulled a golf ball from his trouser pocket. "Turn around for me." Aisha eyed him hesitantly before he nodded at her. She slowly turned, she could feel her heart pounding in her throat, she watched in the mirror as he bent over behind her. His fingers tracing against her throbbing wet sex. He reached up under her shirt to fondle her breasts, his hands slowly massaging them through her bra. Aisha felt the ball slowly pressing against her sex. She took a few breaths before she was able to relax and feel it slowly press inside of her. She closed her eyes as her lips wrapped around it. She fullness she felt was persistent in a way that she wasn't used to. She opened her eyes and looked at him, a surprised look froze her features momentarily as he pulled another golf ball from his pocket. Aisha's mouth hung slack momentarily before he began to press this one inside of her too. It felt too good, the feeling of her being filled even if it was by something as odd an embarrassing as this.

"Good, I think we can be done here." He said, pulling her face towards him as she opened her eyes, placing his lips against her and drinking her in. He broke away briefly, "Oh and I'll be taking these." He pocketed the panties that at some point she had dropped and hadn't realized.

"Next time I'll be sure to have my fun too." He winked at her as he stood grabbing the golf club. He stopped with one hand on the door handle of the changing room, he stared her in the eyes as he licked the cream from the club handle that had moments before been inside of her. "I'll expect those balls back when I'm done." He ordered with a smirk.

He left her there, breathing heavy and covered in sweat from exhaustion. Aisha collected herself and her pants pulling them on with the awkward sensation of the balls inside of her. A slow smile spread on her face as she gathered herself up and stepped out of the changing room with legs shaking ever so slightly.

**ALT SCENE**

"We're not done yet." He stated with a smile. He pulled a golf ball from his trouser pocket. "Turn around for me." Aisha eyed him hesitantly before he nodded at her. She slowly turned, she could feel her heart pounding in her throat, she watched in the mirror as he bent over behind her. His fingers tracing against her throbbing wet sex. He reached up under her shirt to fondle her breasts, his hands slowly massaging them through her bra. Aisha felt the ball slowly pressing against her sex. She took a few breaths before she was able to relax and feel it slowly press inside of her. She closed her eyes as her lips wrapped around it. Her fullness she felt was persistent in a way that she wasn't used to. She opened her eyes and looked at him, a surprised look froze her features momentarily as he pulled another golf ball from his pocket. Aisha's mouth hung slack momentarily before he began to press this one inside of her too. It felt too good, the feeling of her being filled even if it was by something as odd and embarrassing as this.

He leaned over the top of her, pressing himself into her further, his teeth finding the side of her neck, gently grazing her skin. Aisha felt as his fingers pressed against the lips of her mouth, she took them in, gently sucking them, rolling her tongue over them sensually as his tongue traced along her neck. Releasing her breast, his other hand wound into her hair, pulling her head back firmly, holding her fast. With his fingers wet from both of them, he gently pressed them against her ass, she felt herself tighten with shock, then slowly relaxed as he began to massage the tight hole. She watched him as he focused intently on what he was doing. A moan louder than she meant slipped from Aisha's lips as a finger slipped inside of her. Her face flushed with embarrassment, but her body betrayed her with tingles of excitement lighting up her body, she felt herself gush and squeeze the balls inside of her as her body contracted. He smiled approvingly, "Fuck yes..." he encouraged as she pressed backwards into his pressure, feeling his fingers slip further inside of her.

A new heat began to build inside of Aisha as she began to slowly rock back and forth against the thrusts of his fingers, her pussy squeezing the two balls tighter and further inside of her, the contractions building for another climax. Her breath was beginning to hitch as a bigger orgasm neared, arching her back slightly as she pushed against him, too embarrassed to acknowledge what she was letting him do, but desperate to cum again. With a surprise groan and a desperate thrust of her hips she closed her eyes as she tried to cum again, only to be surprised when he pulled his fingers out from her. The embarrassment hit her even harder as she stared into his mischievous eyes. "Not yet," he taunted her, "I have more for you, I am going to ruin you in the most delectable of ways..." Her eyes grew wider as she saw him raise up the golf club that had been set aside, his fingers still in her hair holding her in place now pushed her down closer to the floor pinning her in place. Aisha could feel the shaft of the club against her pussy, pushing between her lips, twisting inside of her as it penetrated her partially. She then felt as it was pulled free and pressed against her ass, a part of her was hesitant, but another was desperate. She wanted it in her, she wanted to reach that climax that she was so close to. With a bit of pressure and a gentle twist she groaned as she felt herself being pushed open, felt the shaft sliding inside of her, filling her. Almost immediately she felt that flash of heat return, and she cried out softly as she orgasmed, she felt her hips convulse as they pressed against the pressure, filling her further, she felt the shaft rubbing up against the balls inside of her and felt herself squeezing around both. She came harder than she had ever cum before, her orgasm like rolling waves that continued to tighten and loosen around these makeshift toys.

She continued to orgasm for what felt like a small eternity, before he raised up her head, turning her to face him, his mouth locking onto hers in desperation. His tongue exploring her mouth, her teeth biting his lips, barely a breath to be shared between them. "My turn, pretty please," he asked. Unzipping his pants, he pulled himself free of his underwear before her, the club still inside her, she took him in her mouth, working the tip of his cock, rolling her tongue over the head and sucking gently.

"Oh my god..." was all he could mutter as his hips shook slightly at her work.

His free hand found its way to the wet lips between her legs and began massaging them once more, rubbing slowly, then fast, feeling the wetness that covered her, his fingers toying between the lips and pressing in occasionally feeling inside of her. Aisha began to bob her head up and down, sliding more of his shaft into her mouth with each motion, pulling him deeper as he slid down her throat. His fingers tightening in her hair once more.

"Holy fuck," he groaned. She looked up and saw his eyes shut hard and ecstasy on his face. "Please don't stop Aisha, please don't stop!" He begged her with urgency in his voice. His fingers stuttered and started as he rubbed her, she could feel him throbbing in her mouth. His hand began to press her head down as she sucked him in with each thrust.

"I'm so close!" Aisha pushed her hips back as his fingers pressed into her, savoring the feeling of the pressure against the balls inside of her, feeling the club shaft shifting in her.

"Fuck!" The throbbing was hard and intense, she felt him thickening in her mouth slightly.

A half choked groan broke from his lips as ropes of cum began to shoot into her mouth. The sour, hot mess spurting against her tongue as she sucked him hard, his hand pressing her down on his shaft. His fingers inside of her curled as he came pulling against the walls of her vagina. Each throb of his cock sent more into her mouth, till she had no choice but to open it to let some leak to the floor. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Was all he could mutter, as he shook with the intense orgasm.

He bent over her slightly, breathing hard, his fingers once more pressing in and out of her, before he finally took hold of the shaft and gently pulled it free of her. Aisha felt herself open up and felt the pressure leave her. Aisha pulled herself free of the hard cock that continued to throb gently in her mouth.

12