A Hole in One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, I think we can be done here." He said out of breath. He pulled her face towards him as she looked him in the eyes, he placed his lips against hers unraveling her with a deep and passion filled kiss. He broke away briefly, "Oh and I'll be taking these." He pocketed the panties that at some point she had dropped and hadn't realized, fixing his outfit as he did so.

"Next time I'll be sure to have even more fun with you." He winked at her as he stood grabbing the golf club. He stopped with one hand on the door handle of the changing room. "Oh, and I'll expect those balls back when I'm done." He ordered with a smirk.

He left her there, breathing heavy and covered in sweat from exhaustion. Aisha collected herself and her pants pulling them on with the awkward sensation of the balls inside of her. A slow smile spread on her face as she gathered herself up and stepped out of the changing room with legs shaking ever so slightly, and a salty taste lingering on her lips as her tongue ran across them.

12