A Hole in the Wall

Story Info
BBW and chastity husband visit a gloryhole on a night out.
5k words
4.59
28.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nifrag
Nifrag
93 Followers

This is a continuation of Claire and her husband's story. It should read as a stand alone piece, but please look at some of the others for more of their history.

There are some themes of male chastity and male bisexuality explored, so if this isn't your thing then it may be best to read something else.

Please send me have any feedback or leave a comment.

------------------------------------------

They had discussed their bucket list of things they wanted to try together many times; some they knew probably would not happen ever; others were probably best staying as fantasy.

Tonight they would have an opportunity for them both to try some things. Tonight it seemed like something might happen.

Claire had given him a role-playing script, if they both wanted, and both played along then tonight might just be the night.

They were going out for a date night meal and drinks on the town.

They had set out looking fantastic.

He was wearing his new boots, dark checked pants and a well fitted purple shirt, the colour chosen to compliment his wife's outfit. His small pink carbon fibre cock cage was well hidden beneath his outfit, and Claire had told him to paint his toenails a matching pink as well as supplying him with a pretty pair of knickers to wear.

Claire was wearing a knee length, large, deep purple velvety dress, low cut to show some cleavage, but with a small lace trim which made the dress look classy rather than slutty. It was tight around her large BBW body and the black high heels she had chosen made her ample backside and bosom stand out to perfect effect. She wore minimal make up on her pretty face and had her blonde bob straightened perfectly, with one side tucked behind her ear and held in place with a sparkly purple clip. Around her neck she wore a thin silver chain which disappeared down into her cleavage, concealing the chastity key between her soft pale globes of flesh.

Underneath her dress she had on a matching purple bra, but had chosen to wear a special pair of knickers that her husband had bought her, small, black, and with a message printed on the front in bright pink letters.

Claire had asked her husband to shave her pussy totally bald for their date night and she could feel the sleek fabric against her skin every time she moved.

It had been a long, hard few months with work and Claire felt they were both fully deserving of a night out and she was ready to blow off some steam, she wanted tonight to be special and had several naughty things planned on top of their role playing, just to ensure the night would still be exciting even if one of them decide not to go ahead with their fantasy.

They had travelled by taxi into a small town they very rarely visited and all the while in the back seat of the car Claire had been stroking her husband's arm and grabbing and squeezing his upper leg while she flirted shamelessly with the taxi driver, a young handsome Asian man who clearly enjoyed the opportunity to trade innuendoes with the busty blonde in his rear view mirror while her husband sat smiling. She had even made sure she had flashed a good portion of her bare thighs as well as giving him a good view into the depths of her cleavage while climbing out of the back seat, carefully watching his eyes to make sure he was paying attention and giving him a naughty smile as she thanked him. Claire could feel her panties start to dampen at his lustful look.

She had held her husband's hand as they walked down the main road, taking their time and looking through the shop windows. Claire had kissed him deeply on the street outside their restaurant, pressing her breasts firmly into his chest and her wide, soft belly against his caged cock, she felt him squirm with excitement and pulled away slowly, leaving him flustered as she asked if he was ready for some food?

They drank red wine and ate garlic bread, followed by excellent rump steaks with pan fried potatoes and a second bottle of red as they shared a dessert, feeding each other their chocolate mousse while loving every moment of their date.

He was unable to keep his eyes off her, and Claire was enjoying herself by being especially flirty with him. The family running the restaurant had noticed, but did not seem to mind as Claire had been just as flirty with the tall dark brooding husband who was serving their food and drinks, as well as his slim blonde wife who was overseeing the front-of-house, Claire made it clear that she would happily have had either of them for her dessert, flashing her gorgeous smile around and laughing.

Claire's sexual energy was driving her husband to distraction with desire and Claire clearly loved his attention. She asked him in a whisper to remind her how long she had kept him locked for this time, "A full month" she purred, repeating his answer while stroking his leg under the table and allowing her fingers to wander further up his thigh until she felt his muscles tense, "That's a long time for your little cock to go without any fun. I don't think I could last the rest of tonight without at least three orgasms." She laughed and then kissed him on the lips as her fingernails traced the outline of his caged cock beneath the cloth of the table.

She had asked him to take a selfie of them both, cuddling close and pressing herself against the hard bulge in his crotch, both giving big smiles to the camera. It was only looking at the picture afterwards that he spotted his wife had pulled her chastity key out from between her breasts and had been holding it between her fingers, showing it off for the camera.

He looked at her and realised that she had not bothered to return the key to its hiding place, instead letting it swing freely at the front of her dress. He felt a mixture of embarrassment and lust, his wife's confidence and sexy smile making his trapped cock twitch painfully in its tiny prison.

The pretty blonde hostess approached their table with their bill and some complimentary Sambuca shots. She shared a look and a smile with Claire before giving a very appraising look at her husband, clearly having seen the key handing down around Claire's neck and obviously now having a good think about Claire's quiet submissive husband and his little locked cock.

They left the restaurant to find somewhere to relax and possibly dance, trying a cocktail at each of the two wine bars on the main street of the town.

At the second bar Claire left her husband sat at their corner table and excused herself to use the lady's room. He was left sipping his spiced rum and ginger beer, nodding his head in time to the loud music, struggling to recall the name of the band and idly admiring some of the ladies who were dancing in their short skirts.

He felt his phone vibrating in his pocket and pulled it out to see that Claire had sent him several messages. He realised that Claire must have taken the first step in their planned adventure, feeling a wave of relief that she was taking the lead and had decided to start their role playing

With great anticipation he opened the messages on his phone. He saw that Claire had sent a mixture of the texts they had discussed as well as several pictures he was delighted to see but had not been expecting.

The first was a close up of Claire's underwear; the large purple dress had been pulled up around her waist showing the slinky black knickers with their bright pink writing "Hotwife! Return to husband full". He felt his cage tighten and shifted uncomfortably as he continued to scroll Claire's messages.

Beneath the photo Claire had written "Surprise!"

More photos followed, the first with the small black panties pulled down to reveal the open lips of Claire's bald pussy, the next showing two fingers pushed up inside. The final image was a close up of the fingers, glistening in the light and coated with Claire's sweet juices.

"Look how wet I am" Claire had written.

"It's a shame I'm keeping you locked, because I'm horny for a big thick cock".

"I bet you've forgotten what a hard cock looks like".

He was shocked by the pictures, realising his wife must be incredibly turned on to be so forward about sending him a close-up shot of her pussy. He started to think more about what they were planning to do, remembering his next lines in their game.

Claire returned a few minutes later looking very pleased with herself and the couple continued to drink, tease each other and enjoy their evening.

Eventually he leant in close and spoke into Claire's ear. "Do you know there's supposed to be one of those sex clubs opened up down the road?"

Claire smiled and got herself into character, she shrugged, "Sort of, I've never been to one of those, aren't they supposed to be really dodgy?"

"A bit seedy maybe" he answered, "it's just that I heard they have some private booths at the back for couples to play in."

"And you'd like us to play?"

"Only if you'd like to." He replied.

Claire laughed, her gorgeous smile making her husband lean in and kiss her. After a long passionate kiss, she took his hand and said "Ok, let's give it a go, I want to find a big hard cock for us both to share."

They quickly finished their drinks and left the bar, walking in the direction of the rumoured sex club that they had both spent a great deal of time researching and reading reviews on for the past month.

There was no need for the couple to role play their nervousness as they approached the non-descript door and entered the building.

The room was nicely furnished with deep red carpets and dark wooden walls. They had expected it to be darker and dingier, but it was well lit and smelled clean. There was a large bouncer sat on a chair near the door, but after a very quick appraisal of the couple he gave them a smile of welcome and directed their attention to the reception desk

The lady behind the dark wooden register was wearing a leather strappy bondage top which was the first time either Claire or her husband had seen anyone wearing something like this in real life, she had her hair dyed flame red and had several nose, eyebrow and lip piercings which were highlighted more by her bright red lipstick and pale blue eyeshadow. She spotted Claire's chastity key immediately and addressed the key holder in the couple. "Is this your first time here?" she asked with a smile, putting the obviously nervous pair at ease immediately

"Yes" replied Claire trying to sound confident, "we are after an hour or two in one of the booths if that's alright?"

"Certainly, do you want one with or without the gloryholes?"

"With please" Claire said with a big grin growing on her face and redness starting in her cheeks.

"I'm Katie, the hostess, let me run you through the rules and I'll do you a quick tour of the facilities.

He opened his wallet and pulled out the cash to pay their entrance fee while listening to Katie chat with Claire, it seemed a lot more casual and easier going than they had imagined, and he mentally thanked Katie for recognising them as first timers and guiding them through things.

"Tonight is a mixed night" explained Katie, so we have couples as well as singles here, everything is completely consensual though, and the singles know to only get involved if invited, so if anyone is making you feel uncomfortable then please just alert a member of staff".

They were taken through to a small bar area where several couples were drinking and chatting, classic pop music was playing, everyone was fully dressed, it seemed just like a normal bar.

"The main play rooms are that way, just through the changing area. You would need to undress to go through; there are also showers if you need and another bar so you don't need to redress to get another drink."

They looked at where she was pointing and both thought that perhaps next time they would be brave and would undress and have a look at the play rooms.

"Maybe next time", Claire replied and Katie gave her a reassuring smile.

"The booths are this way. I'll show you first and then you can always come back to get a drink and get comfortable if you want" Katie said, leading them down a corridor,

The corridor was wide and well-lit with several doors on the right-hand side, each door was numbered and had a vacant/occupied sliding sign at eye level.

"The first three are just play booths, but the other five have glory holes into the main area, they each have a television that shows a selection of porn as well as video feed from the main party room".

"That's brilliant" Claire replied before asking with a blush "How do the holes work?" She blushed deeper, "I mean how do people know which booth has people in it who want to, erm, play?"

Katie laughed along with Claire at her question before giving her a nice smile. "Good question. There are buttons inside on the front wall that you press and it lets the club members know the booth is occupied and available for visitors" she looked at them both with a slightly mischievous smile as she stopped and pulled open one of the doors, showing them the room inside, "The pink shows there is a lady who wants to play, the blue for a man, and if you press the yellow then the members will know that a couple are looking for fun"

Claire and her husband looked inside the room and saw that the floor and ceiling were tiled with a dark grey finish, while the four walls were all mirrored. A large television screen hung in the centre of the wall and below this was a laminated notice with the heading of "House Rules" printed in red, besides this was a wooden section with the three coloured buttons and a hole with red leather padding around it. In the centre of the room were two benches, one low and the other a more normal height, there was also a metal bowl on a stand which was filled with condoms.

Katie pointed down towards the end of the hallway, "If you go to the door at the end there is a bathroom and shower if you need for cleaning up, towels are provided" Katie smiled and gave the couple a few more seconds to take things in, she saw that there was still a little nervousness and asked the couple "Why don't I take you back to the bar and you can order a drink first?"

That would be lovely" smiled Claire feeing more relaxed now that she knew Katie wouldn't be watching them go inside their booth.

They decided to order a bottle of Prosecco and sat in a corner of the bar, holding hands and cuddling up together.

"Are we going to do this?" asked Claire.

"I'd like to" he replied.

"Both things?" asked Claire, looking him in the eyes, checking he really wanted to do this and not just agreeing with her.

"It's something I want to try" he said with a blush, "and I'd really like to see you..." he trailed his sentence off while looking at his wife.

"Ok" Claire said with a smile, but if you change your mind and want to stop then you just let me know, "I said I was happy to be with you for yours, and mine is just a fantasy, I don't have to if you're uncomfortable with it".

"I'm not. I want to. I want you to".

"That's fine then, let's have these drinks and then you can take me to a booth and strip me naked", this caused her husband to smile and the pair clunked their glasses together before sharing another slow, deep kiss.

A short time later they were ready and quietly stood and made their way out of the bar and into the corridor. They both decided to use the facilities first before choosing their booth.

Claire selected the very middle room and they stepped inside giggling with their adrenaline up. Once the door was closed, they embraced and started to kiss, taking their time to slowly undress each other.

Claire sat herself on the higher bench, her large breasts and stomach mirrored on each wall into infinity; she gave her husband a loving look, smiling at him wearing just his pink panties and cock cage.

"Would you like to go first on your own? Or we could try together?"

"I'm not sure, maybe if you start first and then I'll join in".

Claire giggled and then went to press the yellow button to show that the booth had a couple who wanted to play.

They waited a few minutes before Claire asked her husband to find her some porn to watch, he quickly selected a film with two attractive girls licking and fingering a third girl who was blindfolded and tied to a bed. The volume was low enough that the noises and moans sounded erotic rather than comical and Claire opened her legs wide to allow her kneeling husband to lean in and begin licking and fingering her pussy as she watched the girls on the screen.

After five minutes Claire noticed movement from below the television screen and saw that the light from the glory hole was now blocked, she watched in fascination as the head of a cock was slowly pushed through and into view.

Claire pushed her husband's head up and away from her soaking pussy, pointing his attention to the gloryhole and the couple held hands as they made their way across to the wall, both kneeling on either side of the hole in the wall.

He stared at the cock, thinking it was maybe smaller than his own, the skin was pale but the head was a contrasting bright red, he wondered at how different it looked to his cock. Both he and Claire reached their hands out at the same time and linked their fingers around the stranger's shaft, he had never felt another cock and was surprised at how it felt soft and spongy, yet at the same time as hard as steel.

Feeling hands around his cock, their anonymous partner started to slowly pull back and thrust forwards, fucking their intertwined fingers.

"Do you want to suck it? Claire asked.

He leant forwards and felt his wife's hand glide through his hair, not pressing him, but gently stroking and reassuring.

As he moved his face closer, he started to think that he would burst his cage, his own cock was straining so hard against the tight frame. His eyes were level with the head of the stranger's cock; he could see the slit glistening with a bead a pre-cum, behind, just out of focus were his and Claire's hands gripping around the base.

He closed his eyes and opened his mouth, feeling the hard hot flesh touching his lips, the taste of salty skin, his mouth full, conscious that he must keep his teeth away, his wife stroking his hair, running her hand down his neck and rubbing his shoulders.

He moved his head forwards and felt the pressure move to the back of his mouth, slowly he started to move and rock backwards and forwards.

There is a soft pull on his head as Claire pulls him back and he lets the hard cock slide out from his mouth. He opens his eyes and looks at his wife, she gives him a look of love and leans in to kiss him, as they kiss, they start to use their intertwined fingers to play with their cock, stroking the full length of the shaft together.

He breaks the kiss and looks into Claire's eyes before glancing towards the cock only a few inches from their faces. Claire sees his look and leans in to take the tip of the cock in her mouth, opening her lips and showing her husband how her tongue plays, swirling it around the head and over the slit, then she pushes her head forwards and takes the cock deep.

He hears the glug of the cock as it hits the back of Claire's throat and he watches her hold herself there for several seconds before she pulls herself off, leaving thick strings of saliva connecting her lips to the anonymous erection.

Claire points the head of the cock back in his direction and he leans forward again and takes the slippery, spit soaked cock back into his mouth, forcing himself down until he feels the hard head pressing at the back of his throat, knowing he will be making the same glugging noises his wife had just been making.

He loses himself in the sensations, moving in a mental rhythm with his wife's hand gently keeping time with strokes along his back and neck. Suddenly the sensation changes and he feels the hard cock swelling even more in his mouth, there is a sweet taste of pre-cum and a twitch before he feels the warm flood of strong-tasting semen filling his mouth, he gags involuntarily then begins swallowing the seemingly endless stream of bitter, soapy tasting cum.

Nifrag
Nifrag
93 Followers
12