A Hole in the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time seems to slow down as he finishes sucking and the rapidly shrinking cock is pulled from between his lips as the stranger moves away from the gloryhole. He feels Claire's gentle hands stroking through his hair and slowly opened his eyes just in time to see her moving in to kiss him. She was soft with her kiss, but he found himself slowly pushing his cum coated tongue into her mouth, they share the taste for several minutes before he pulls himself away and slowly returns to reality.

"Wow", was all he could manage.

"I love you" Claire declared, looking him deep in the eyes.

"I love you too."

They held each other for a long time before he felt the ache growing again in his groin, his cock has still rock hard inside its small cage and he knew it was time for the next part of their evening.

Claire seemed to realise he was now ready for more and leans herself backwards, showing her naked body off to her husband, her large pale breasts with his key lying between them, the thick rolls of fat around her belly, hanging over the shaved mound of her pussy, the lips showing beneath, almost dripping with her arousal.

She runs her fingers around her opening of her pussy and then pushes them into her willing husband's mouth, giving him a taste of pussy juice to compliment the cum he has just swallowed, she reaches back down and stretches her pussy lips open, inviting him to look at her most intimate area.

He reaches his hand up and presses the yellow button to switch it off, and then he looks at his wife as he pushes the pink button, signalling to the play rooms beyond that there was a woman wanting a cock to play with.

He stands and helps Claire to her feet, moving her away from the gloryhole before dragging the low standing bench to line up with the hole. The couple stand and kiss passionately, both keeping an eager eye on the hole.

Only a few minutes passed before a new cock is slowly pushed through into their booth, this one longer and slightly thicker than the first, the head is a very light pink colour and is wider than the shaft, giving it a mushroom like appearance.

"It's your turn" he tells Claire as he holds her naked body closely against his.

"And yours too" Claire replies, dropping down to her knees and pulling his pink panties down before using her key to unlock his cage.

It was difficult to remove the device as he had swelled so much in his excitement, but eventually Claire managed to release his stiff cock, smearing the leaking pre-cum over the head and causing her husband to groan in pleasure.

He then helped to move his wife into a comfortable position on the bench and watched as she started to lick and suck at the head of the stranger's hard cock which protruded through the gloryhole.

He knew he would not last long after a full month in chastity, so decided to hold off with his penetration for a short while longer, instead he knelt behind his wife and bent down low, pushing his face against her wet slit, pushing his tongue inside his wife's well lubricated and open pussy, listening intently to the sounds she was making as she sucked on the strangers cock.

After a few minutes he heard his wife stop her sucking and demand "Get behind and fuck me", he quickly moved upwards behind her and pushed his hard cock inside her wet, slippery and welcoming hole, giving his wife the double penetration she had fantasised about, a hard cock in get mouth and another in her cunt.

He fucked her as hard as he was able, pushing his thick cock deep into her as fast as he could, trying to make sure he pulled himself out almost to the tip before ramming his full length back into her. He was transfixed by the multiple mirrored angles which allowed him to watch how his thrusting caused her head to be forced deep onto the stranger's cock, hearing her choke as almost the full length was pushed hard against the back of her throat.

Claire was loving the feeling of having her husband's cock in her pussy after so long without, wishing he would realise that chastity for him meant she also had to miss out on this, but the new cock filling her mouth was telling her that new, exciting opportunities were there for them both.

Claire orgasmed loudly several times, in complete bliss as the two hard cocks filled her holes.

He continued to watch the mirrored walls, loving how clearly he could see his BBW wife kneeling on the low bench, watching his thrusting hips pushing a cock into her cunt as her greedy mouth sucked at the thick cock poking through the hole in the wall, he could see the head and shaft being swallowed by her mouth, the saliva dripping from her chin, her eyes closed as she experiences being spit-roasted for the first time.

After Claire had so readily accepted and agreed to help him fulfil one of his fantasies, he felt it was a privilege that his wonderful and loving wife had asked and allowed him to help her fulfil one of hers.

It pained him that he couldn't last longer as he groaned loudly and flooded her tight hole with his long-saved load of cum, his orgasm so intense that he almost saw stars. It was with relief that he realised his wife's excellent oral skills had worked their magic as he heard a loud banging on the outside wall, realising that their stranger was signalling he was ready and Claire was having her mouth filled with cum.

He pulled his softening cock from her as she moved backwards, reaching out to turn off the pink light, leaving them alone in their booth.

She leaned herself back on the bench and he watched as she opened her mouth to show the pool of cum on her tongue, she let a large glob dribble out onto one of her huge pale breasts while at the same time she used a hand to scoop a few fingers of sticky cum from her leaking pussy and smeared her other breast with it. She looked at her husband and said in her most commanding voice "Come and clean me up."

He wasted no time in moving across the room to her and gently kissed her mouth, sharing the taste of the second stranger's cum. After a few minutes he felt his wife move her hand to his head, pulling him away from her mouth and pushing him gently downwards, he moved slowly, kissing her neck then her breasts, sucking gently on her nipples, lapping at the mixture of cum and pussy juice from her chest, continuing kissing his way down her fat belly before finally nuzzling around her inner thighs and working his tongue towards the puffy lips and stretched opening of her sloppy used pussy, he gently licked up the leaking cum, pushing his tongue inside to get as much of his load as possible until he felt a stirring and his long neglected cock began hardening again. He lifted up and mounted his wife, pushing his cock back into the soft folds of her pussy.

They kissed and gently made love in the couple's booth of the sex club. They both came at the same time, Claire moaning loudly as she rubbed her clit and his second orgasm was almost as intense as the first.

They cuddled together for a long while before disentangling and collecting their clothes to move to the small shower room to clean up,

As Claire re-fastened his cock cage with her key, she asked him "Are you happy?"

"Yes, are you?"

"Of course, but I don't know how we're going to top this." She pulled him close and kissed him "Let's go home."

12