A**hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too much?" asked Camille.

"No. Perfect," I commented and sat at the table where Mike held the chair for me.

Camille had prepared an incredible roast that Mike carved at the table, with oven roasted potatoes, sautéed Brussels sprouts and more wine.

Over a dessert of chocolate mousse, Camille began to explain the reason for our dinner together. With carefully chosen words, she outlined her concerns about her relationship with Mike. Eventually, she got to the point and suggested that she would like me to consider becoming a sexual partner with Mike as a courtesy her. "I don't expect you to fall in love with each other," she said. "Just good friends with benefits."

I looked at Mike. "Are you aware of this?" I asked.

"Camille and I have discussed it in detail," he responded. "I think it's worth a try."

"And I'm your consensus choice?" I asked.

They both nodded. "There is no one in second place," commented Camille.

"How do you propose we go about this?" I asked.

"I thought you and Mike might get together and explore the possibilities," said Camille.

"Tonight?" I asked.

"That's a possibility if you're on board," she responded.

"Just Mike?" I asked.

"I don't think I could watch my husband with another woman," admitted Camille.

"Here?" I asked.

"I was thinking somewhere else," Camille suggested. "I think just being in another room would also give me pause."

I looked a Mike. "Mike and I could go to my place," I suggested.

"That would work fine," said Camille. "As long as Mike comes back to me before the sun comes up."

"That's a long time," I commented.

"I have no idea how long you and Mike would need," she admitted.

Mike and I left together. Camille kissed Mike at the door. I couldn't read her body language but her eyes didn't match her smile.

Mike followed me to my place in his car, since he would need it to drive home sometime during the night and I had little desire to drive him home. We stood in my living room, uncertain of what was next. After several awkward moments, I commented, "Mike, after what we've already done, what's the problem?"

"I don't know," he admitted. "Maybe it's because this is no longer a secret. Maybe I miss the illicit nature from our past experiences."

"I get your theory," I agreed. "But I think it's more likely, even with her permission, we don't want to upset Camille."

"Sounds like a distinction without a difference to me," commented Mike.

"Why don't we just go slowly and let things develop naturally," I suggested.

"I'm good with that," said Mike.

"Come here," I said while beckoning him with one finger.

Mike came close to me and I kissed him, passionately enough to start his engine without redlining it. He kissed me back and we were on our way. We undressed each other in the living room and wandered into the bedroom. We were lying on the bed with Mike kissing and sucking my nipples when his phone rang. It was in his pants pocket in the living room and we heard it in the bedroom.

"Ignore it," I said between pants.

"That's Camille's ring tone," he said. "I should answer it."

"Go," I said unhappily.

The phone had stopped ringing before he got to it. I followed him and stood nearby, naked with my engine running. The call had been from Camille and he called her back. He held the phone away from his ear so I could hear both sides of the conversation. It was a bizarre scene. Mike and I standing naked talking to his wife on the phone.

"Mike?" asked Camille.

"It's me," Mike answered. "You called. Is something the matter?"

"Have you and Annabelle done anything yet?" Camille asked.

"We were just testing the water," he said.

"Could you come home?" she asked.

"Now?" Mike asked.

"Now. Please," plead Camille.

"Okay," he responded. "I'll be home in fifteen or twenty minutes."

He hung up and said to me, "I have to leave."

"I got that," I said.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'll be fine," I said. "You need to care for your wife."

"Thanks," he said.

Five minutes later, he kissed me and was gone. I went to bed that night still naked and dreaming of what might have been.

Camille called me a few minutes after nine Saturday morning.

"Annabelle, did I wake you?" she asked.

"No," I answered. "I've been awake for hours."

"I called to apologize," Camille said.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," I responded.

"I made Mike come home last night," she explained.

"He's your husband," I said. "You had every right to want him to come home."

"But I really wanted him to be with you last night," she said.

"I'm confused," I admitted. "Why did you call then?"

"This is going to sound ridiculous," she started. "I wanted Mike to be with you because it's the only way that I can think of that will keep him happy and keep our marriage. I was actually excited about you and him together but I knew I couldn't watch you. But the moment you left, I began to imagine what you two would do with each other. The more time that went by, the more active my imagination became until I couldn't bear it, so I called Mike. I've already apologized to Mike and now I'm apologizing to you," Camille concluded.

"Where's Mike now?" I asked.

"He's running a couple of errands and then he's going to play golf," she told me. "Why?"

"I think, maybe, you and I didn't think this through and I should come over for us to have an in-depth talk."

"You'd do that?" she asked. "You're not angry?"

"No. Just concerned. Can I come over?" I asked.

"I'll put on coffee," said Camille.

I took a shower and I got to Camille's just before ten. We sat in the kitchen drinking coffee and eating Danish. "I'm surprised you're not mad," Camille admitted.

"To be honest, you're not the only one with an active imagination," I said. "I began to imagine Mike and me together when you first proposed your solution, so I have an ulterior motive in helping you keep to your original plan."

"That's interesting," Camille mused. "You want to have sex with my husband?"

"I imagine I do," I admitted.

"But he is my husband," she asserted.

"He is and I have no intention of interfering with that. I don't have a desire to marry or live with a man. Too many issues for me to deal with but I also enjoy sex. You described the relationship you imagined for Mike and me as friends with benefits. That's perfect for me and I have no desire to change it."

"But I ruined it," Camille confessed. "I didn't want to watch and my imagination went overboard."

"That's what I wanted to talk about," I said. "Maybe not watching was a mistake. Your imagination is worse than the reality," I suggested.

"I'm not sure watching wouldn't be even worse," Camille speculated. "If I was there and the same feelings welled up I don't know if I could be responsible for the results."

"Maybe watching isn't enough," I offered.

"What else?" asked Camille.

"Participating," I suggested.

"The three of us?" asked Camille.

"It's a possibility we didn't discuss," I reminded her.

"I never even imagined it," said Camille.

"Both of us want to have sex with Mike?" I asked.

"It seems like it," she admitted.

"And Mike wants to have sex with both of us?" I asked.

"With me for certain and it seems true since he left with you last night," she admitted

"So, if we could somehow manage to have sex with each other at the same time, we might be able to ease any issues we have about having sex separately," I suggested.

Camille smiled. "That makes strange sense to me. It might freak Mike out though."

"I don't think he'll have a problem," I speculated.

"How?" asked Camille.

"He's a man." I stood up. "Stand up and come over here," I said.

Camille stood and moved in front of me. I took her face in my hands and kissed her on her lips. She froze, shocked at my forwardness, so, I kissed her again.

On the third kiss, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me back. Within seconds, our open mouths were locked together and our tongues were sharing the spaces behind our teeth.

When we stepped back from each other, breathing hard, Camille exclaimed, "What was that all about?"

"That was a beginning," I said.

"A beginning of what?" she asked.

I stepped closer to her, took her right hand in my left hand and placed it on my left breast. When she didn't move, I pushed it tighter against my breast. When I removed my hand, her hand remained. I kissed her again, she began to squeeze my breast and our kiss intensified when I squeezed her breast.

When we paused again, a breathless Camille said, "Damn, that's good but I still don't see what we're beginning."

"We're beginning a relationship that's going to save two other relationships," I explained.

"If we have a relationship, and I can easily sign on to that, then I'll be more comfortable if you have a relationship with Mike and I get what I want in my relationship with Mike too?" she asked.

"That pretty much sums it up," I said.

"You want to fuck Mike?" she asked.

"You talked me into it," I replied.

"I kinda did, didn't I," she answered softly. "While I think about it," she continued, "come here and kiss me again."

While I kissed her, I began to undo the top button on her blouse. Camille began to undo the buttons at the bottom. When her blouse was fully open, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. I stepped back and her blouse fell on the floor behind her and her bra slid down her arms to the floor in front of her.

I held her left breast in my right hand. I kissed her lips, her neck and her nipple. She closed her eyes, moaned something that sounded like, "Gaaad," and her knees weakened. I supported in my arms and she whispered hoarsely, "Take me upstairs."

I scooped up her blouse and bra and helped her up the stairs to her and Mike's bedroom. Camille sat on the side of the bed breathing heavily and her eyes dreamy. I began to remove my blouse. "Let me do that," Camille insisted.

She managed to stand up and unbutton my blouse. She slipped it off my shoulders and laid it on a low dresser. She turned me around and unhooked my bra. It fell into my arms where she collected it and put it on top of my blouse.

Camille stared at me for a second, licked her lips. She took one of my breasts in her hand, hefted it and squeezed it almost as if she'd never held a breast before. "May I?" she asked.

I nodded and Camille leaned into me and gently kissed my nipple. My nipple reacted so she kissed it again. Eventually, her lips surrounded my nipple and she began to gently suck on it. I closed my eyes and pushed my chest against her lips. After a short minute, she began to kiss and suck my other breast.

I held her head between my hands and pressed her face against my tit. A moment later she was standing up in front of me desperately trying to remove her leggings and panties. When she was successful, she sat on the edge of the bed and pulled everything off her feet. She rolled into the center of the bed and waited while I removed the rest of my clothing.

I rolled onto the bed next to her. She threw her arms around my naked body and pulled me against her naked body for another kiss. She threw her whole body into the kiss and I put my leg between her legs. Camille began to grind her pussy on my thigh. A few long minutes later, I had moved my hand between our bodies and found her very prominent clitoris. I pressed a finger against her clitoris and moved it in a tiny circle.

Camille reacted. Her body convulsed. "Anna, what are we doing?" she moaned.

"Something I think you've unconsciously wanted to do for a long time," I ventured.

"How are we going to do this?" she asked between the reflexive reactions of her body as I played with her clitoris. "I'm horny as hell and want to get fucked."

I paused, unable to find an appropriate answer for her question. "God, Anna," she yelled. "Don't stop."

I resumed touching her clitoris. I kissed her tits again and then continued kissing down her body. I spent several seconds with my tongue in her navel and then continued down until my lips and tongue replaced my finger on her clitoris.

"Fuuuuccck," Camille yelled.

Her orgasm began suddenly when I slipped two fingers into her vagina, and continued almost without interruption while I sucked her clitoris and fucked her with my fingers. I had to stop when her body arched over the bed and she rolled into a ball lying on her side. I was concerned for her but she was breathing and I could see her pulse in her neck. I crawled up behind her, stroked her arm and ran my fingers through her hair.

When she recovered, she asked, "What did you do to me?"

"I helped you have an orgasm," I said matter of factly.

"Not just an orgasm," she corrected me. "An earthquake."

"You've had orgasms before," I stated.

"Not like that," she insisted. "That one started in a different place, took a different route through my body and repeated itself until I passed out."

"Sounds wonderful," I said.

"You've never experienced it?" asked Camille.

"Not like you describe it," I admitted.

"I could try," offered Camille.

I rolled on my back and spread my legs. "Please," I said.

Camille pleased me. She was very imaginative. I didn't pass out and I resisted curling up in a ball since both would cut short what she was doing to me. We moved around until we could please each other simultaneously. When we had joint orgasms, we held each other in our arms and recovered. By then it was after three in the afternoon.

Camille stretched and started to get out of the bed. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"To take a leak and get dressed," she answered. "Mike will be home shortly."

Peeing I understand," I said. "But why get dressed?"

"So Mike doesn't find us naked in bed," she stated.

"Would that be so bad?" I asked.

"What?" she replied.

"Think about it," I suggested. "We've made progress on one relationship and I think it's incredible, but we still have two more to develop."

"So, you think Mike will react positively to finding us in naked in bed together?" Camille asked.

"I do. Remember, he's a guy. There's no way he could react in any other way," I insisted.

"And he'll fuck both of us at the same time?" Camille asked.

"Probably sequentially," I explained.

"And we'd watch each other getting fucked by Mike?"

"Not just watch," I explained. "Imagine me sucking on your tits while Mike's deep inside you and imagine you fondling his testicles while he's deep inside me."

"That's hard to imagine," Camille said.

"So was having sex with another woman only a few hours ago," I reminded her.

"Okay," Camille capitulated. "I'll give it a try. You should pee too and I should change the sheets."

We did both and added a joint shower. We both found showering together to be great fun and erotic but we stopped short of hot water orgasms. "Primed for Mike" is how Camille explained it.

We had been lying naked on top off the clean sheets, just talking, trying to understand our reactions over the last several hours and sharing the details of how we stimulated each other, when Mike came home.

He called for Camille while in the living room.

"In the bedroom," called Camille.

We held our breaths while Mike climbed the stairs and he froze when he entered the bedroom.

"Wha...?" he garbled.

I was lying on my side with my back to the door and my ass dominating Mike's view. Camille lifted up and leaned on my body facing Mike, her breasts hanging over my side. "Hi, honey," she said.

"What?" Mike managed a complete word.

"We've been waiting for you," Camille told him.

"I don't understand," Mike managed several complete words.

"Get out of those clothes, join us and we'll explain everything," ordered Camille.

I rolled over and watched Mike strip off his clothing, his anticipation tempering the confusion of earlier. He stumbled in his haste to take off his pants without first taking off his shoes. He ended up sitting on the floor to pull off his shoes, socks and, finally, his trousers. He stood up and paused. Camille scowled. Mike stripped off his boxer shorts revealing his already mostly hard erection.

Camille put some distance between her and I and patted the bed between us. Mike half ran to the end of the bed, crawled up between us and lay on his back. Camille took his budding erection in her right hand and began to stroke it. I ran the fingers of my left hand through the hair on his chest and down to include his pubic hair while watching her.

"Nice, isn't it?" she asked.

"Meets my expectations exactly," I commented.

Mike moaned softly. "Christ, Camille," he asked, "what is this all about?"

"Isn't obvious?" she asked in return.

"Yes, it's obvious," admitted Mike, "but after last night, I thought you had abandoned any thought of Annabelle and I having sex. I also thought you didn't want to watch and, yet, here you are doing a lot more than watching."

"You're right," agreed Camille. "I didn't want to watch but I couldn't not watch either. My imagination ran away with my emotions. That's why I called you last night."

"And yet, here we are," Mike reminded her.

"Yes, we certainly are," said Camille. "And you can thank Annabelle for that."

Mike looked at me. "You had something to do with this?" he asked.

Before I could respond, Camille interjected, "No, she didn't. It's still my idea. All Annabelle did was show me how we could both benefit and I could overcome both my attempt to ignore what I had started and my imagination. We've been talking all day."

"In the nude?" asked Mike.

"Not initially," said Camille.

"But later?"

"Obviously," answered Camille.

"Can I assume that there's more to it than just being naked?" Mike asked.

"Why don't you let go of whatever you're imagining and be in the moment with the two of us?" asked Camille.

I moved my hand down further and slid it up Mike's erection. Camille left the playing field to me.

Mike moaned. Camille levered herself over him and kissed him. "Who do you want to fuck first?" she asked.

"I can't make that decision," Mike insisted.

"Coward?" asked Camille.

"No, cautious about answering a question with no correct answer," Mike insisted.

Camille crawled over Mike, her breasts pressed against his chest and kissed me. "Do you want to go first?"

"You should go first," I suggested. "That way you'll be emotionally at peace while you watch me."

Camille slid back off Mike, knelt next to him and started to put her leg over his hips. I held Mike's erection up for her while she focused her aim and slid down with him inside her. She began humping up and down on him.

"Fuck," exclaimed Mike.

I knelt up and kissed him. He didn't know whether to hold my breast or Camille's hips. He settled for Camille's breasts. I kissed him, opened my mouth and pushed my tongue between his lips. I adjusted my position until I was straddling his chest, leaning over to kiss him, my tits swinging against his chest.

Mike put his hands on my hips and pulled me forward until he could reach my labia with his tongue.

"Christ, Mike. You don't waste any time, do you?" asked Camille between humps and gasps.

Mike was making progress with both of us. I slid back from his face and turned around on his chest. I leaned forward, fondled Camille's tits, leaned forward and kissed her. I slid back until Mike could reach my slit with his lips and tongue. We continued like that for several minutes, kissing, slurping and fucking.

My orgasm broke the rhythm. I screamed into Camille's mouth and gushed ounces of fluid into Mike's mouth and over his face. That started a chain reaction led by Mike pushing hard up into Camille and draining his stored load of semen deep inside her. Camille's subsequent orgasm pushed most of it out of her and, along with a significant amount of her own fluids that covered Mike's testicles and pubic hair with some draining down his thighs onto the bed.