A**hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but I know who she is," answered Camille.

"Who told you?" I asked.

"She did."

"You talked to her?" I asked incredulously.

"She called me."

"Stop teasing me," I demanded. "Who is it?"

"Her name isn't important," insisted Camille. "What's important is that Mike is fucking her every day and has been for over two weeks and he's driving her crazy."

"And?"

"And, he's demanding more and kinkier sex. Things she's uncomfortable with or unwilling to do. He gets angry and things get rough."

"Why doesn't she just tell him to get lost?" I asked.

"That's the problem," Camille said. "He's connected with her boss and he's the one who set her up with Mike. She's afraid she'll lose her job if she refused him."

The next Thursday, I told the guys that I could no longer deal the weekly poker game. All but Mike were upset by my decision. I told them they could continue to play with another dealer or they could rotate the deal among themselves. They'd also have to work out an arrangement with my father to continue to use the back room of his business. I haven't talked to any of them since so I don't know how they worked it out or if the game broke up.

Camille's divorce from Mike was final seven months later. When the hearing took place, Mike's intimidated fuck buddy was in the courtroom. When he saw her, he rolled over and signed an agreement. He got his car, clothes, pension and 401k. Camille got the house and everything in it. They split the checking account.

While the divorce was in progress, I spent a lot of time with Camille. We went to bed together often but less for the sex than for the human contact. During that time, neither of us had a relationship with a man.

Our girl's only relationship continued for almost a year after the divorce. We talked about it frequently but it was only last week that we concluded that men had to be included. We both missed the feeling of a man inside us including the heat of ejaculation and the wounds inflicted by Mike were healed but not forgotten. Saturday night we're going out to a new club in the city.

Caution was to be our guide but we're both ready to resume sex with men.